Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Why The Sudden Change? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why The Sudden Change? (708 Views)

Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation / My Wife Sudden Change Of Attitude - Need Your Candid Advice / NEW!! EROTIC Story..the Sudden Lust Of A Black Milf (matured_lady)...episode_1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Sudden Change? by donkizzydaboss(m): 9:08am On May 09, 2016
It happened last year november,it wasn't planned anyway,was playing game and at the same time was chatting my "ex"one thing led to the other,we started sexchatting,the chat really got into her that she requested we meet that very thurday for bleeping..she met later than schedule,she was rushing me to get things startd but i wantd to take time with the pre-intimacy,at last we got unclad,was about 2 penetrate her when her phone rang,she didn't pick the call,all she told me was to stop and she got dressd..afterward,shestarted avoiding we both meeting until i broke up early this year with her.............note:when it happened she was my gf,then we broke up afterward
Re: Why The Sudden Change? by Nobody: 9:16am On May 09, 2016
shocked I don't get the story... was she ur x already when u both decided to be sexmate?
Re: Why The Sudden Change? by cruzita(f): 9:20am On May 09, 2016
I don't get it
Re: Why The Sudden Change? by firstking01(m): 9:24am On May 09, 2016
Lingua franca
Re: Why The Sudden Change? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 9:44am On May 09, 2016
This story get K-leg, Op!! I dnt undastand angry
Re: Why The Sudden Change? by iceberylin(m): 9:49am On May 09, 2016
People has started breaking up with Ex undecided
Re: Why The Sudden Change? by donkizzydaboss(m): 10:09am On May 09, 2016
KashyBaby:
shocked I don't get the story... was she ur x already when u both decided to be sexmate?
she was my gf dn but we broke up after the incident
Re: Why The Sudden Change? by donkizzydaboss(m): 10:10am On May 09, 2016
iceberylin:
People has started breaking up with Ex undecided
bro,she was my babe when it happened bt she isn't nw
Re: Why The Sudden Change? by myssmee: 10:11am On May 09, 2016
donkizzydaboss:
It happened last year november,it wasn't planned anyway,was playing game and at the same time was chatting my "ex"one thing led to the other,we started sexchatting,the chat really got into her that she requested we meet that very thurday for bleeping..she met later than schedule,she was rushing me to get things startd but i wantd to take time with the pre-intimacy,at last we got unclad,was about 2 penetrate her when her phone rang,she didn't pick the call,all she told me was to stop and she got dressd..afterward,shestarted avoiding we both meeting until i broke up early this year with her.............note:when it happened she was my gf,then we broke up afterward
I don't get this story o
Re: Why The Sudden Change? by Nobody: 10:11am On May 09, 2016
donkizzydaboss:
she was my gf dn but we broke up after the incident

I see...

Oohh well, juz move on then since u called off the relationship... cool
Re: Why The Sudden Change? by donkizzydaboss(m): 10:12am On May 09, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
This story get K-leg, Op!! I dnt undastand angry
the gal in was my babe she bkame ma ex afterward
Re: Why The Sudden Change? by donkizzydaboss(m): 10:15am On May 09, 2016
firstking01:
Lingua franca
no1 ix perfect bsides am yet to fullyundastand how to post things here
Re: Why The Sudden Change? by firstking01(m): 10:46am On May 09, 2016
Mr man type in simple english and stop all these your nonsense abbreviationundecided
donkizzydaboss:
no1 ix perfect bsides am yet to fullyundastand how to post things here
Re: Why The Sudden Change? by donkizzydaboss(m): 12:06pm On May 09, 2016
firstking01:
Mr man type in simple english and stop all these your nonsense abbreviationundecided
oh i get it nw,tnkx boss

(1) (Reply)

Im Celebrating Me Today... Happy Birthday Chidicute / Women View Men The Way Men View Women / 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Indulge In S * X Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.