Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,728 members, 7,824,062 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

How Can I Get The Dream Girl I Always Want - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Get The Dream Girl I Always Want (609 Views)

Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help / "A Girl I Paid 20k For Sex Video And Nude Photos Stole My iPhone 7" - Man Claims / You Take Your Dream Girl Out On A Date And Discover This (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get The Dream Girl I Always Want by akandry: 10:25am On May 27, 2016
I have actually come across different type of girls but they seems not been the right type for me. we only date for like a month or two and I break up with them, it not actually my fault but I dont just fell the chemistry btw us will actually work out. I want your advice on how I can make one work out for me thanks.
Re: How Can I Get The Dream Girl I Always Want by feran15(m): 11:05am On May 27, 2016
Be the dream guy everyone wants. Once you do that, you can choose from.all.of them that will come to you
Re: How Can I Get The Dream Girl I Always Want by jaci02: 1:42am On May 28, 2016
It depends on what you're looking for.

Do you want girls you can have free sex with?

Because those are quite easy to pickup.

However, if what you're after is a lasting committed relationship, then look out for a friend.

Because Friendship at the beginning gives you enough reason to fall in love gradually.

And that is where all you guys get it wrong, because you all go for the quick kill too early.

(1) (Reply)

What Could She Have Done??? / Man Marries Four Wives In One Day / Which Do You Prefer Among This Pix Below(photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.