Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

5 Ministers Who Have Been Silent Since Their Appointment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Ministers Who Have Been Silent Since Their Appointment (58062 Views)

Buhari’s Ministers Who Want To Be Governors In 2019 / Why Has Gej,reno Omokri,FFK And Metuh Been Silent On The Chibok Girls Release / 5 Ministers In London For Investment Drive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Ministers Who Have Been Silent Since Their Appointment by sucess001(m): 5:01pm On May 09, 2016
dambazzau hasnt been silent o...was he not the one who said it was nairaland that caused the menace of herdsmen?
Re: 5 Ministers Who Have Been Silent Since Their Appointment by oluemmakay(m): 5:02pm On May 09, 2016
Na who der talk epp
Abeg check my signature..na dt one fit epp...
Re: 5 Ministers Who Have Been Silent Since Their Appointment by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 09, 2016
Agunechemba1:
That's what you get when you appoint clueless people as ministers.

I think the worst minister in this administration so far is the minister for Darkness, Babatunde Fashola.

no mind apc they appoint SAN SANE LAWYER as power minister
Re: 5 Ministers Who Have Been Silent Since Their Appointment by Shakur86(m): 5:06pm On May 09, 2016
Reason why Buhari don't want to appoint minister for state. They are waste of space and portfolios, most especially minister for women affairs.
Re: 5 Ministers Who Have Been Silent Since Their Appointment by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 09, 2016
cktheluckyman:
Fashola and Kemi that has been talking what have they achieved? The entire cabinet are composed of a bunch of incompetent people.

they should have appointed or asked about PDP ministers
Re: 5 Ministers Who Have Been Silent Since Their Appointment by chikel2000(m): 5:09pm On May 09, 2016
MotherConfesor:
They don't have work na... This Is what you get for putting people in position just for the sake of it...
Minister my foot...
Love is everything. I just found u
Re: 5 Ministers Who Have Been Silent Since Their Appointment by Image123(m): 5:14pm On May 09, 2016
Avalon316:
Minister of darkness......... Fashola - the most overrated man in Nigerian politics.

How is he overrated? Is he supposed to use his savings account to implement projects? How do you cope with people blowing up gas lines and forcing shutdown of power plants?
Re: 5 Ministers Who Have Been Silent Since Their Appointment by 3rdlegxxx(m): 5:15pm On May 09, 2016
OP i thought former Lagos state Governor. Mr. Fashola was the Minister for Power, works and housing? undecided
Re: 5 Ministers Who Have Been Silent Since Their Appointment by Image123(m): 5:18pm On May 09, 2016
collabo4me:

no mind apc they appoint SAN SANE LAWYER as power minister

Ministerial position is administrative, he will not be climbing NEPA pole to do his job. Do you know that Kachikwu was a lawyer too, but Mobil appointed him as head. You would have appointed a geologist or a petrochemical engineer i guess. There are many roads to Rome, expand your worldview.
Re: 5 Ministers Who Have Been Silent Since Their Appointment by snowprince59(m): 5:19pm On May 09, 2016
Most of the ministers are bunches of incompetent schmucks.

1 Like

Re: 5 Ministers Who Have Been Silent Since Their Appointment by jesuspikinjp(m): 5:22pm On May 09, 2016
this doesn't stop them from earning millions every month
Re: 5 Ministers Who Have Been Silent Since Their Appointment by Lexusgs430: 5:26pm On May 09, 2016
MondeLuv:
Lol! I haven't seen that man named after a beer in action before oo gringrin

How can he be active, when every beer parlour is drinking him and later he is flushed out by way of urination?
Re: 5 Ministers Who Have Been Silent Since Their Appointment by Abeymills(m): 5:34pm On May 09, 2016
Noise makers n thier gullible master bubuhari d inconpetent master yeye govt
Re: 5 Ministers Who Have Been Silent Since Their Appointment by ojomamah: 5:36pm On May 09, 2016
no work for them I guest
Re: 5 Ministers Who Have Been Silent Since Their Appointment by bishop4life(m): 5:45pm On May 09, 2016
kITATITA:
The op doesn't know how governments work. Perhaps you like noise. The Minister of Industry, Trade And Investment has been among those negotiating trade and investments with China and other countries. Minister of Interior superintends over Customs, Immigrations, etc. There are reforms in those areas. Minister of Agriculture is not doing bad also. You would have noticed that this is not a noisy government. I think you are dealing with technocrats

You don't mean it? @the bolden
Re: 5 Ministers Who Have Been Silent Since Their Appointment by Badboiz(m): 5:52pm On May 09, 2016
Sirnose:

LWKM....bros u nor get chills at alls

You dey mind at guy?
Re: 5 Ministers Who Have Been Silent Since Their Appointment by Badboiz(m): 5:52pm On May 09, 2016
alabiyemmy:

No they are Nokiacrats or Blackberrycrats.

Lol, u sef badt gaan
Re: 5 Ministers Who Have Been Silent Since Their Appointment by Ninilowo(m): 5:57pm On May 09, 2016
MondeLuv:
Lol! I haven't seen that man named after a beer in action before oo gringrin
grin grin grin
Re: 5 Ministers Who Have Been Silent Since Their Appointment by robosky02(m): 5:59pm On May 09, 2016
is amaechi active?

1 Like

Re: 5 Ministers Who Have Been Silent Since Their Appointment by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 09, 2016
bakynes:

See them children of hate.

Jobless guy,go get a job.
Re: 5 Ministers Who Have Been Silent Since Their Appointment by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 09, 2016
True talk!
Re: 5 Ministers Who Have Been Silent Since Their Appointment by chukel(m): 6:29pm On May 09, 2016
Where is kayode fayemi. Is he still a minister?
Re: 5 Ministers Who Have Been Silent Since Their Appointment by Kbraims(m): 6:37pm On May 09, 2016
for d minister of interior... u didn't get it right
Re: 5 Ministers Who Have Been Silent Since Their Appointment by mamawin(f): 6:45pm On May 09, 2016
Pheals:
u wicked o are you calling mr Heineken beer lover?
blame him papa, na him give am dat kin name. imaging naming pikin gulder,
Re: 5 Ministers Who Have Been Silent Since Their Appointment by Sprintson(m): 6:53pm On May 09, 2016
kITATITA:
The op doesn't know how governments work. Perhaps you like noise. The Minister of Industry, Trade And Investment has been among those negotiating trade and investments with China and other countries. Minister of Interior superintends over Customs, Immigrations, etc. There are reforms in those areas. Minister of Agriculture is not doing bad also. You would have noticed that this is not a noisy government. I think you are dealing with technocrats
Forget those things you are saying, we don't need people who are quiet....we have come a long way to toy with our future.... We don't need overnight results rather we need our Ministers to give us a break down of the process and what to expect in terms trade and G.D.P ...I could exempt only the Defence area because of security breach...
Thanks
Re: 5 Ministers Who Have Been Silent Since Their Appointment by Gaskia: 6:55pm On May 09, 2016
Why would they talk when they have fixed their children in CBN through the APC magic 'strategic recruitment'?
Re: 5 Ministers Who Have Been Silent Since Their Appointment by Sprintson(m): 6:57pm On May 09, 2016
Badboiz:

Technocrats ko, Infinixcrats ni . Mtcheeeeew

U wicked ooo grin
Badboiz:

U wicked ooo
They are really Technocrats that's why they are backwards.

They should have been IPhonecrats or BBcrats....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Ministers Who Have Been Silent Since Their Appointment by chillbabe(f): 6:58pm On May 09, 2016
olokfor:
It has been months since President Muhammadu Buhari sworn in Ministers. After the swearing in, some of the ministers totally disappeared from the spotlight while others hugged it.

Top among the dormant Ministers in Buhari's cabinets are :
1. Minister of Industry, Trade And Investment: Okechukwu Enelemah
[img]http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/attachments/download-29-jpg.80360/[/img]

2. Minister of State for Power, Works and Housing: Mustapha Shehuri
[img]http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/attachments/images-2-jpg.80361/[/img]

3. Minister of Women Affairs: Aisha Alhassan
[img]http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/attachments/download-30-jpg.80362/[/img]

4. Minister of state for Agriculture and Rural Development: Heineken Lokpobiri
[img]http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/attachments/download-31-jpg.80363/[/img]

5. Interior Minister: Abdulrahman Dambazzau
[img]http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/attachments/download-32-jpg.80366/[/img]

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/05/photos-5-ministers-who-have-been-silent.html

what about fct minister the dude is so invisible that i dnt even know his name. Abuja is becoming something else
Re: 5 Ministers Who Have Been Silent Since Their Appointment by GWMI(m): 7:00pm On May 09, 2016
You cannot give what you don't have this what you get when you give people positions according to tribe and religion.The worst minister is the minister of petroleum who is mute and have passed all duty to the minister of state.APC is the worst party in Nigeria.Shameless people.Thanks.
Re: 5 Ministers Who Have Been Silent Since Their Appointment by oc2fish: 7:05pm On May 09, 2016
kITATITA:

Minister of Agriculture is planning to import grass from Brazil to feef Fulani herds men cattle .
Re: 5 Ministers Who Have Been Silent Since Their Appointment by Badboiz(m): 7:33pm On May 09, 2016
Sprintson:

U wicked ooo grin

U wicked ooo

They are really Technocrats that's why they are backwards.

They should have been IPhonecrats or BBcrats....

I tell you bro, I tell you.
Re: 5 Ministers Who Have Been Silent Since Their Appointment by Descartes: 8:04pm On May 09, 2016
Badboiz:

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Grass Cutting Contract That Landed SGF Babachir In Trouble (Photos) / Dele Momodu Is Next Ooni Of Ife, Says Nigerian Pastor In Ghana / Akpabio, Amaechi & Ekere Watching UEFA Final Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.