Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,121 members, 7,821,843 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

The Foolish Experience I Had The First Time I Got Laid - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Foolish Experience I Had The First Time I Got Laid (24901 Views)

What A Horrible Experience I Had This Morning / Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love / One Date Night Experience I Can Never Forget ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Foolish Experience I Had The First Time I Got Laid by Ginaz(f): 10:14am On May 10, 2016
Chaiiii, if woman no kill man abeg na wenti go kill am? grin
Re: The Foolish Experience I Had The First Time I Got Laid by Fashx007: 10:18am On May 10, 2016
mehn no be buh guys shey una know sey gals dey anticipate sex like we do wen the result kan be like this mehn u go dey avoid the gal like plague
Ucheosefoh:
Mine happened one day I was with a side chick my babe called me after the call my side chick no gree cooperate again she was angry and interrogating me about the call I hammer her all the lies i could fabricate, later she gree make we do the do but i was anxious, for more than one month I avoid sex you could imagine the excitement, we romance and ten minutes into the thing I cum and we tired all we could to rejuvenate the dick, the thing no gree stand na so the show come take end. It was the most disappointing day of our sex encounter and my most embarrassing sexual encounter till date. If you see her face as I de see her off it has disappointment and reject written all over it.
Re: The Foolish Experience I Had The First Time I Got Laid by Nobody: 10:21am On May 10, 2016
undecided
Re: The Foolish Experience I Had The First Time I Got Laid by olasubomi007(m): 11:04am On May 10, 2016
Lol... Am gonna be 16 dis year.. So hopefully I lose d virginity dis year but hv worn condom like 2-3 times sha.. Lol
Re: The Foolish Experience I Had The First Time I Got Laid by stubbornman(m): 11:22am On May 10, 2016
auchomage:
oohkay, this thread is hilarious, I decide to add mine. Mum was a teacher in a secondary school, I was 17 at that time, her friends pretty daughter was in her class as at that time. Been eyeing the girl for a while. on this fateful day mum sent her to come and pick something for her mom. I was home alone that very day sipping my akamu with Moi moi and watching my Michael Jackson's music collection. she knocked on the door and when I opened the door it was as if doors of heaven was open for me alone for a private tour. she walks in and made herself comfortable she forgot why she was there in the first instance. so I showed her my Micheal Jackson smooth moves, she loved it, so I asked her to dance with me and she obliged. it was as if I was walking on the moon, I was so smooth and we got closer and closer until we were tangled together. we started kissing and cuddling ferociously. no thought of condoms whatsoever, I laid her down on the center table, pulled her skirt up. oh my gosh she smelt so great. my dick was ready for action... but I was a virgin. so I looked at the virginal and it looked to small for my fully erect dick. Jeez no way am going to rip that apart. I tried but before I could try any further I heard my mum scream my name to come open the door. my dick went into panic mode and my I cum on her body. I pulled my trousers up but my dick was still dripping in my green shorts. her uniform was stained with my cum. I rushed to open the door. mum asked her what stained her uniform, well I said I mistakenly splash my pap on her. she told her to go clean up and she flogged my ego with annoying words of how disrespectful I was to a guest. Anytime that girl sees me na learner she dey call me.. I wish I could just show her say I don turn PRo one day... that was my only opportunity of getting out of the virginity circle... now 25 and still a virgin.
Oga nah lie go kill you oooooooooh cheesy
Re: The Foolish Experience I Had The First Time I Got Laid by hausadreturn(m): 12:54pm On May 10, 2016
Hilarious posts
Re: The Foolish Experience I Had The First Time I Got Laid by unapapadeycraze: 1:16pm On May 10, 2016
Lalasticlala, share your experience.
Re: The Foolish Experience I Had The First Time I Got Laid by eunisam: 4:47pm On May 10, 2016
lol
Re: The Foolish Experience I Had The First Time I Got Laid by herald9: 5:28pm On May 10, 2016
Oshege:
This op don kill me with laugh.....nice one bro

Mine was very embrassing

Have been craving for sex for a very long time though am a virgin. There was this girl i love very much..I bought her lot of gifts anytime i visited her ,i tried to caution myself not to try any sexual advancement with her because i always prove myself to be responsible to her.
I could remember one of the time i visited her, this time marked the day my sexual orientation begun. I bought her captain cook take away(friedrice and chicken), she was so impressed, na that day i know say some girls dey love food like die. She ate and appreciate it, latter i noticed she was moving her mouth towards my lips because we actually sat like say we dey we dey for interview. I dont really get the signal, am so dull and inexperienced.
After several trials, she realized that am so dull and shy, she kiss me on the lips, i feel on top of the world. I don't even know when i said 'please, do that again'. She did and we start the kissing. I dont even know how to kiss because the girl dey complain say y i just dey drop saliva anyhow but i tried sha grin...

I went home with a joyful heart, i cant think anything straight again without a recap of the scenerio, infact, the korean movie i watch that same night was so romantic to the fact that any time a love scene happened like kissing and romance(na me and the girl i dey always see for the movie grin grin)

The next day, i went straight to her place and prepared for sex. After watching some funny videos for 1 hours with her na so we start the kissing...this time around i don sabi kiss o though i don stream some crazy youtube video about kissing before that time.

The girl can't control it anymore ..my kondo self don rise like nepa poll. My lips don dey pain me coz the girl dey suck and eat am.

I was suprised and amazed when this girl zip down her shirt and i saw light bare breast that stand . I was so confused, i just dey look at the breast for like 1minutes, i no do anything. The girl bent my head down and i dey suck am..
I dey on top the girl .i cant control my self ..i just dey try Bleep the girl even with her skirt on and with my dick inside my jean.
I was behaving like a bull dog..i slide my dick for just 40secs inside jeans, i just dey shout when i dey cum. The girl dey afraid ..
Before i knew it, i don cum inside my boxer and i don wet the girl skirt badly as in e b like say na tap water dey inside my testicles.

I really felt embarassed..
I laughed and cried at the same time grin grin
Re: The Foolish Experience I Had The First Time I Got Laid by Iamshegxycul: 5:54pm On May 10, 2016
Gonna be 17 tumawo nd still a virgin
Re: The Foolish Experience I Had The First Time I Got Laid by unapapadeycraze: 6:06pm On May 10, 2016
Na this kind thread dey make virgins like us wan fvck.
Re: The Foolish Experience I Had The First Time I Got Laid by heryurh(m): 7:33pm On May 10, 2016
Omo there are so many Modafvckers here oh! grin
Re: The Foolish Experience I Had The First Time I Got Laid by mzhorlah(f): 8:21pm On May 10, 2016
TheSpecial0ne:

Yes, 16! at wot age did ur lose ur virginity?
in mommas womb cheesy
Re: The Foolish Experience I Had The First Time I Got Laid by goldenone(f): 9:07pm On May 10, 2016
All these 16-17 wanting to loose their V please wait till you can take responsibilities for your actions! I waited and am glad I did! Its always shacking at that age! Just reach 20-21 and it will no longer be a priority!
Re: The Foolish Experience I Had The First Time I Got Laid by frubben(m): 9:42pm On May 10, 2016
kaziblake:
Still a virgin shocked wow
Lack of opportunity
Re: The Foolish Experience I Had The First Time I Got Laid by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 10, 2016
Lmfao. I just dey laugh out loud for here....gawd....chai.....NAIRALAND
Re: The Foolish Experience I Had The First Time I Got Laid by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 10, 2016
kaziblake:
Stamped and Certified
Re: The Foolish Experience I Had The First Time I Got Laid by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 10, 2016
mzhorlah:
in mommas womb cheesy
spoilt gal..
Re: The Foolish Experience I Had The First Time I Got Laid by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 10, 2016
frubben:

Lack of opportunity
Says who? let's just say I got shipped out to the seminary.. something like that or to a monastery
Re: The Foolish Experience I Had The First Time I Got Laid by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 10, 2016
grin grin ;Dthis thread is fucking hilarious

1 Like

Re: The Foolish Experience I Had The First Time I Got Laid by Lucremoy(m): 12:53am On May 11, 2016
StubbornGoat:
Me and my babe don dey over 2 years, she no gree me sex and that time I be correct virgin, I sure say my sperm go thick pass akamu sef. Serious Konji hold me so tey, my dick dey jerk unconsciously on its own, omo the Konji na die! One fateful day, as I dey watch film for house, our landlord's fat and ugly daughter wey me no like to dey see at all enter my room, talk say she wan watch film. Hian! angry I no just know the kind devil wey enter my mind but that day the babe kon be like say she fine pass Agbani Darego, Konji make me begin dey see the beauty in her.

We never watch film reach 3 minutes, I no know wetin happen, we don dey kiss, I just dey squeeze her breast like say I dey squeeze wet jeans. My mind no even go condoms side, wetin dey my mind na to yansh the babe.

Some minutes later, the romance kon dey intensify, we dey rub everything against each other, lips locked in hot kiss and groins rubbing hard against each other in intense pleasure. As I dey try lift the fat girl up make I give dey ma kollect directly from my waist, I no know how I just take slip go use my head knack electric iron wey dey floor. Omo I faint go... ... ..., I wake up some minutes later wet, wounded and unclad kon see say my room don full with concerned neighbours and our landlord. Na two stitches dey give me for head that day for my injury... ..all because of ponmo! angry
grin grin
cracked my ribs here
Re: The Foolish Experience I Had The First Time I Got Laid by unapapadeycraze: 11:26am On May 12, 2016
Lalasticlala, let people laugh and forget the increment in the price of petrol.
Re: The Foolish Experience I Had The First Time I Got Laid by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 28, 2018
oohkay, this thread is hilarious, I decide to add mine. Mum was a teacher in a secondary school, I was 17 at that time, her friends pretty daughter was in her class as at that time. Been eyeing the girl for a while. on this fateful day mum sent her to come and pick something for her mom. I was home alone that very day sipping my akamu with Moi moi and watching my Michael Jackson's music collection. she knocked on the door and when I opened the door it was as if doors of heaven was open for me alone for a private tour. she walks in and made herself comfortable she forgot why she was there in the first instance. so I showed her my Micheal Jackson smooth moves, she loved it, so I asked her to dance with me and she obliged. it was as if I was walking on the moon, I was so smooth and we got closer and closer until we were tangled together. we started kissing and cuddling ferociously. no thought of condoms whatsoever, I laid her down on the center table, pulled her skirt up. oh my gosh she smelt so great. my dick was ready for action... but I was a virgin. so I looked at the virginal and it looked to small for my fully erect dick. Jeez no way am going to rip that apart. I tried but before I could try any further I heard my mum scream my name to come open the door. my dick went into panic mode and my I cum on her body. I pulled my trousers up but my dick was still dripping in my green shorts. her uniform was stained with my cum. I rushed to open the door. mum asked her what stained her uniform, well I said I mistakenly splash my pap on her. she told her to go clean up and she flogged my ego with annoying words of how disrespectful I was to a guest. Anytime that girl sees me na learner she dey call me.. I wish I could just show her say I don turn PRo one day... that was my only opportunity of getting out of the virginity circle... now 25 and still a virgin.

Now 27, still a virgin?

2 Likes

Re: The Foolish Experience I Had The First Time I Got Laid by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 28, 2018
agrovick:
All I can say is may God forgive that our Calabar neighbor for fill in the gaps
Tell us about her na
Re: The Foolish Experience I Had The First Time I Got Laid by Cowbell521: 10:15am On Nov 17, 2021
now nko?
Re: The Foolish Experience I Had The First Time I Got Laid by Cowbell521: 10:16am On Nov 17, 2021
kaziblake:
E shock me
Re: The Foolish Experience I Had The First Time I Got Laid by Cerebellum: 10:42am On Nov 17, 2021
StubbornGoat:
Me and my babe don dey over 2 years, she no gree me sex and that time I be correct virgin, I sure say my sperm go thick pass akamu sef. Serious Konji hold me so tey, my dick dey jerk unconsciously on its own, omo the Konji na die! One fateful day, as I dey watch film for house, our landlord's fat and ugly daughter wey me no like to dey see at all enter my room, talk say she wan watch film. Hian! angry I no just know the kind devil wey enter my mind but that day the babe kon be like say she fine pass Agbani Darego, Konji make me begin dey see the beauty in her.

We never watch film reach 3 minutes, I no know wetin happen, we don dey kiss, I just dey squeeze her breast like say I dey squeeze wet jeans. My mind no even go condoms side, wetin dey my mind na to yansh the babe.

y injury... ..all because of ponmo! angry

You're really a Stubborn goatgrin
Re: The Foolish Experience I Had The First Time I Got Laid by Wayne1994(m): 12:17pm On Nov 17, 2021
If I remember my own I still dey laugh till nw.
I. COntrol banny come my mumcy shop, Alfa babe let's go inside babe say dem send her message say wen she dey come back we go reason tins and as a jew then nw I got do fast fast make mumcy no show.
Oboy play play banny no pass, 4 hours I still dey look road, all time I just commot mind say dis one don spoil today and main y na d first major tournament wey I wAn play b dat, d rest na child's play.
Small time I just dey hear person dey call my name, guy Alfa nw. Oboy I no tink twice na so I carry her go back and na so my body dey shake say make I no go Bleep up oh. Na so I carry babe skirt up, draw pant down bring gbola come outside come set am for d entrance dey shake waist dey go up and down, babe just dey look after everything for my mind I tink say I don run her finish na so babe say bros wetin u dey do self, no b d HOLE u dey put am nw, u just dey shook me for yansh since.
Kai brodaly mouth open to close am self na problem, wen she notice d change of face na so she use her hand direct am inside o boy me self feel d difference grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Foolish Experience I Had The First Time I Got Laid by benqo01(m): 12:46pm On Nov 17, 2021
Guy you funny die,why u wear condom dey wait for her mad ooooo
Re: The Foolish Experience I Had The First Time I Got Laid by Noxico(m): 1:13pm On Nov 17, 2021
Wat a thread
����
Re: The Foolish Experience I Had The First Time I Got Laid by Ebelelivinston: 1:46pm On Nov 17, 2021
My first time was raw,I took drugs (though not because of her but was just a drug taker back then)I was fucking the girl screaming and she too was screaming,the funny part was that I was busy slapping her up and down.Chioma really regretted fucking me sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Cruel Things Women Do To Men / 6 Types Of Men You Meet In Lagos / Does Genotype Really Matters In Courtship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.