Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,231 members, 7,849,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:33 AM

Car Of Spouses Of Ogun Government Functionaries Association - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Car Of Spouses Of Ogun Government Functionaries Association (51011 Views)

Man Slams Ogun Government For Going To Watch Antony Joshua’s Fight / Obasanjo's 80th Birthday: CAN Celebrates OBJ, Inaugurates Him Onigbagbo Of Ogun / Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Of Spouses Of Ogun Government Functionaries Association by sexytyga(m): 7:10pm On May 09, 2016
Yoruba people sha
Re: Car Of Spouses Of Ogun Government Functionaries Association by ItzTun3chi(m): 7:10pm On May 09, 2016
and my crazy state keeps on wasting funds angry
a Lotta of abandoned projects, finish den no finish..
see as they spend money for my governors wife 50th birthday... God dey sha angry

Re: Car Of Spouses Of Ogun Government Functionaries Association by MUVA(m): 7:10pm On May 09, 2016
Nigerians... grin
Re: Car Of Spouses Of Ogun Government Functionaries Association by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:11pm On May 09, 2016
You know its really easy for you all to act like you wouldn't be in that bus if your husband or wife was a permanent secretary or any other public official undecided

You all sound like you wouldn't enjoy the charade.
Re: Car Of Spouses Of Ogun Government Functionaries Association by MrPresident1: 7:11pm On May 09, 2016
Ishilove:

Space booker

eez a hawt thread and I did not want to be caught napping grin
Re: Car Of Spouses Of Ogun Government Functionaries Association by kenben: 7:17pm On May 09, 2016
The height of executive rascality and abuse of office. Shameful and meaningless. some governors no get sense at all. The state is not a personal enterprise and the governor is not a monarch.
Re: Car Of Spouses Of Ogun Government Functionaries Association by hotspec(m): 7:21pm On May 09, 2016
nwaanambra1:
no be small thingooo!

they will soon have housekeepers of Ogun State Government Functionaries Association!

but the thing look like Photoshop sha!
its not photoshoped, from d angle d pix was taken
Re: Car Of Spouses Of Ogun Government Functionaries Association by Exponental(m): 7:25pm On May 09, 2016
chrysso83:
And d association will be funded with government money
the vehicle uses a govt official number. I've seen it before.
Re: Car Of Spouses Of Ogun Government Functionaries Association by TheHeadBoy(m): 7:25pm On May 09, 2016
nwaanambra1:
no be small thingooo!

they will soon have housekeepers of Ogun State Government Functionaries Association!

but the thing look like Photoshop sha!

It's not photoshop, I saw this Coaster bus on 3rd Mainland bridge on Friday evening.
Re: Car Of Spouses Of Ogun Government Functionaries Association by modik(m): 7:31pm On May 09, 2016
Kelklein:
saw this somewhere

...... Ooohhh, it's Mimzy that you saw...

cool M cool

MIMZY ALL THE WAY.

BEAUTY + BRAIN
Re: Car Of Spouses Of Ogun Government Functionaries Association by Frankamah11(m): 7:31pm On May 09, 2016
Hehehehehe!!! Lmao.... Its quite possible if my country is concerned!!
Re: Car Of Spouses Of Ogun Government Functionaries Association by kennysteve77: 7:32pm On May 09, 2016
This is the Ogun State version of LEKKI HOUSEWIVES
Re: Car Of Spouses Of Ogun Government Functionaries Association by Ishilove: 7:32pm On May 09, 2016
MrPresident1:

eez a hawt thread and I did not want to be caught napping grin
E mo pe ati d'arugbo. grin
Re: Car Of Spouses Of Ogun Government Functionaries Association by MrPresident1: 7:37pm On May 09, 2016
Ishilove:

E mo pe ati d'arugbo. grin

Ahh Ishi-sweetie ko ma si arugbo ni Ghana mo on, a bi you never hear ni?
E mi gangan ninking of boys grin
Re: Car Of Spouses Of Ogun Government Functionaries Association by brenister10: 7:40pm On May 09, 2016
Nigeria my Nigeria, the land where anything goes....
Re: Car Of Spouses Of Ogun Government Functionaries Association by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 09, 2016
mimzy:
haba. this is waste of public funds o embarassed lipsrsealed undecided

You can say that again
Re: Car Of Spouses Of Ogun Government Functionaries Association by Ishilove: 7:45pm On May 09, 2016
MrPresident1:

Ahh Ishi-sweetie ko ma si arugbo ni Ghana mo on, a bi you never hear ni?
E mi gangan ninking of boys grin
Lol. Ko s'rugbo n'Ghana true true. Agbalagba ni yin sha. Ke grow up tongue
Re: Car Of Spouses Of Ogun Government Functionaries Association by MrPresident1: 7:48pm On May 09, 2016
Ishilove:

Lol. Ko s'rugbo n'Ghana true true. Agbalagba ni yin sha. Ke grow up tongue

Who grow up don epp cool
Re: Car Of Spouses Of Ogun Government Functionaries Association by Ishilove: 7:50pm On May 09, 2016
MrPresident1:

Who grow up don epp cool
Dem plenty. Ishilove is one. cool
Re: Car Of Spouses Of Ogun Government Functionaries Association by zudozz: 7:52pm On May 09, 2016
they just dey create rubbish agencies take am dey waste money give their relatives.
Re: Car Of Spouses Of Ogun Government Functionaries Association by MrPresident1: 7:53pm On May 09, 2016
Ishilove:

Dem plenty. Ishilove is one. cool

Oya clap for yourself na

Ishilove av grow up hiya hiya ooo grin
Re: Car Of Spouses Of Ogun Government Functionaries Association by rebranded(m): 7:55pm On May 09, 2016
OP Bus or Car grin
Re: Car Of Spouses Of Ogun Government Functionaries Association by Ishilove: 7:56pm On May 09, 2016
MrPresident1:

Oya clap for yourself na

Ishilove av grow up hiya hiya ooo grin
Kiss my cheeks grin
Re: Car Of Spouses Of Ogun Government Functionaries Association by Lawalemi(m): 7:59pm On May 09, 2016
Why all women? I expect to see male spouses too
Re: Car Of Spouses Of Ogun Government Functionaries Association by MrPresident1: 8:01pm On May 09, 2016
Ishilove:

Kiss my cheeks grin

I am not a fan of flat posteriors, unfortunately grin

I like them ample supple and generous. God is great mehn cool
Re: Car Of Spouses Of Ogun Government Functionaries Association by maryhaam(f): 8:03pm On May 09, 2016
Looool,this is silly.
Re: Car Of Spouses Of Ogun Government Functionaries Association by naturefellow(m): 8:05pm On May 09, 2016
bullcrap
Re: Car Of Spouses Of Ogun Government Functionaries Association by tiger28: 8:05pm On May 09, 2016
Advertisement for kidnappers........hmmmm
Re: Car Of Spouses Of Ogun Government Functionaries Association by habsydiamond(m): 8:12pm On May 09, 2016
Instead of the government to use the insufficient funds appropriately but they continue to waste it on creating irrelevant associations. What are we to gain from this spouse association. See the women as dem tear gelle like say tomorrow no go come. When will our government come to their right senses and scrap all these jekojeko associations in other to safe resources.
Re: Car Of Spouses Of Ogun Government Functionaries Association by Ishilove: 8:25pm On May 09, 2016
MrPresident1:

I am not a fan of flat posteriors, unfortunately grin

I like them ample supple and generous. God is great mehn cool
Your mind is filthy. I meant my face cheesy cheesy
Re: Car Of Spouses Of Ogun Government Functionaries Association by nonjebose(m): 8:25pm On May 09, 2016
Funny. That is all I can say
Re: Car Of Spouses Of Ogun Government Functionaries Association by MrPresident1: 8:29pm On May 09, 2016
Ishilove:

Your mind is filthy. I meant my face cheesy cheesy

grin. Aww sorri, oya wa gba peck...muuuuah kiss

s'o like e? U want another one? Muuuuuuuuuuuahhh kiss kiss kiss

I got your 15,900th post on NL cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What Patrick Obahiagbon Said After The Inauguration. / Lagos Police Inspect Markets And Buses To Ensure Compliance With LASG Directives / Handicapped Man Blocks Police Van, Demands Release Of Arrested Protesters: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.