Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,142 members, 7,838,902 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Car Of Spouses Of Ogun Government Functionaries Association - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Car Of Spouses Of Ogun Government Functionaries Association (51004 Views)

Man Slams Ogun Government For Going To Watch Antony Joshua’s Fight / Obasanjo's 80th Birthday: CAN Celebrates OBJ, Inaugurates Him Onigbagbo Of Ogun / Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Of Spouses Of Ogun Government Functionaries Association by Ishilove: 8:31pm On May 09, 2016
MrPresident1:

grin. Aww sorri, oya wa gba peck...muuuuah kiss

s'o like e? U want another one? Muuuuuuuuuuuahhh kiss kiss kiss

I got your 15,900th post on NL cheesy
iKid. I really meant the cheeks on posterior end. Lmaaaao! Gotcha! cheesy

I don't believe I've made up to 2000 posts...have I?
Re: Car Of Spouses Of Ogun Government Functionaries Association by MrPresident1: 8:38pm On May 09, 2016
Ishilove:

iKid. I really meant the cheeks on posterior end. Lmaaaao! Gotcha! cheesy

I don't believe I've made up to 2000 posts...have I?

Naaah, I kissed the anterior cheeks kiss

U just joined NL sef, your posts never even smiley reach 100
Re: Car Of Spouses Of Ogun Government Functionaries Association by roydenavas: 8:51pm On May 09, 2016
[quote author=nwaanambra1 post=45465494]no be small thingooo!

they will soon have housekeepers of Ogun State Government Functionaries Association!

but the thing look like Photoshop sha!

Is real I saw it on awolowo rd ikoyi myself I was suprise
Re: Car Of Spouses Of Ogun Government Functionaries Association by glossy6(f): 8:58pm On May 09, 2016
Kelklein:
saw this somewhere
APC -change your ways
Re: Car Of Spouses Of Ogun Government Functionaries Association by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 09, 2016
I saw it last year at NNPC at Abeokuta. I recorded it on my phone.

Re: Car Of Spouses Of Ogun Government Functionaries Association by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 09, 2016
mimzy:
haba. this is waste of public funds o embarassed lipsrsealed undecided

Are you the mimzy contesting for Miss Nairaland?
Re: Car Of Spouses Of Ogun Government Functionaries Association by macaranta(m): 9:25pm On May 09, 2016
Ambiguity at it's peak
Re: Car Of Spouses Of Ogun Government Functionaries Association by GentlemanAyo(m): 9:32pm On May 09, 2016
Things we see in Nigeria ehn!
Re: Car Of Spouses Of Ogun Government Functionaries Association by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 09, 2016
SerialGist:

Are you the mimzy contesting for Miss Nairaland?

I hope I don't get banned for derailing o. Yes I am ..
Good evening
Re: Car Of Spouses Of Ogun Government Functionaries Association by lagosrd: 9:36pm On May 09, 2016
Exactly where our bail out is going. Let me just say here that these governors are not on the same frequency with Mr president before their hungry on e-rats heta at me. He can pay salaries yet they can attend functions here and there.
Re: Car Of Spouses Of Ogun Government Functionaries Association by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 09, 2016
mimzy:

I hope I don't get banned for derailing o. Yes I am .. Good evening
Where is my own 10cups of rice and salt before i can cast my vote for you?
Re: Car Of Spouses Of Ogun Government Functionaries Association by Lexusgs430: 10:01pm On May 09, 2016
It simply demonstrates how out of touch this hopeless polithiefcians are with grassroot politics.
If bus was not stupidly signed, who would know the occupants?
Another department used to siphon funds and run by allies of corrupt polithiefcians.
I hope Niger Delta Avengers or Boko Haram, places a bomb, when the bus is fully occupied(last operation for the terrorist, then disband)!!!!
Re: Car Of Spouses Of Ogun Government Functionaries Association by Babyphinas(f): 10:03pm On May 09, 2016
Lol
Re: Car Of Spouses Of Ogun Government Functionaries Association by crisycent: 10:18pm On May 09, 2016
grin

Re: Car Of Spouses Of Ogun Government Functionaries Association by nomoless: 10:44pm On May 09, 2016
It is not the association that is wrong but those according them recognition with govt money. After that they will come and tell you to come and pay your tax so that more associations will be accorded more recognition and their spouses will be able to open more offshore accounts. Some animals are more equal than others.
Re: Car Of Spouses Of Ogun Government Functionaries Association by pheforusty(m): 11:00pm On May 09, 2016
Relatives association coming up soon,before you say jack it's their entire village. angry.
Re: Car Of Spouses Of Ogun Government Functionaries Association by Erickthewreck: 11:11pm On May 09, 2016
Lmao
Re: Car Of Spouses Of Ogun Government Functionaries Association by udy4real(m): 11:14pm On May 09, 2016
Rubbish
Re: Car Of Spouses Of Ogun Government Functionaries Association by free13: 11:40pm On May 09, 2016
grin
Re: Car Of Spouses Of Ogun Government Functionaries Association by goodlifehyd1: 12:18am On May 10, 2016
Yorubasgreat:
End time lazy spouse..

When women in other countries are busy inventing things and making their country proud in the many spheres of life. .ours are here looking for association to form just to access free "his excellency thank you sir money"

This is how they leave their poor husband at home and be gallivanting around with politician doing unprintable things. ..

This doesn't happen only in Ogun. .this is very common all over Nigeria...
exactly, reminds me of those women who died on their way to bayelsa after visiting PEJ last year
Re: Car Of Spouses Of Ogun Government Functionaries Association by piagetskinner(m): 1:11am On May 10, 2016
Misplaced priorities undecided undecided

Mtchew
Re: Car Of Spouses Of Ogun Government Functionaries Association by opribo(m): 1:30am On May 10, 2016
That is how they want to repair Nigeria
Re: Car Of Spouses Of Ogun Government Functionaries Association by hornyman(m): 4:41am On May 10, 2016
This is an unnecessary office funded by govt money. Such a wasteful govt.
Re: Car Of Spouses Of Ogun Government Functionaries Association by GreatYinkus(m): 6:56am On May 10, 2016
nwaanambra1:
no be small thingooo!

they will soon have housekeepers of Ogun State Government Functionaries Association!

but the thing look like Photoshop sha!
I had the same thought!
Re: Car Of Spouses Of Ogun Government Functionaries Association by engrkaz(m): 7:36am On May 10, 2016
They have them in Lagos too Committee of wives of Lagos state Officials(COWLSO). Just that Ogun took it a step further...if ur wife is a state official... U can as well join d lazy peoples group.
Re: Car Of Spouses Of Ogun Government Functionaries Association by Nobody: 8:00am On May 10, 2016
Na some of the kind useless things wey the make them no dey get money pay their workers be this.
Re: Car Of Spouses Of Ogun Government Functionaries Association by PrinceAfo911(m): 8:32am On May 10, 2016
they avoided the usual name used "Wife" to spouse.
Re: Car Of Spouses Of Ogun Government Functionaries Association by pwettiejay(f): 7:30am On May 12, 2016
Rubbish Associations! There's one in my area also that annoys me, they also have a school ; Naval Officers Wives Association

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports / Seyi Makinde: The Actions Of The Audio Governor - Seye Eyitayo / EndSARS: I Witnessed Protesters Block Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.