Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Would You Hit A Woman Back If She Hits You First (men Only) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Hit A Woman Back If She Hits You First (men Only) (3550 Views)

How Can I Get My Woman Back? / Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' / When Your Boyfriend Hits You Hard While At Sleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Hit A Woman Back If She Hits You First (men Only) by truthalways(m): 6:30pm On May 09, 2016
This is for the men

Just finished reading Toks2008 thread https://www.nairaland.com/3094868/women-main-cause-domestic-violence/2

Just wondering guys

Would you hit a woman back if she hits you first

Cc: lalasticlala, Farano, rocktation

Re: Would You Hit A Woman Back If She Hits You First (men Only) by hemartins(m): 6:31pm On May 09, 2016
Ok
Re: Would You Hit A Woman Back If She Hits You First (men Only) by halfricanadian(f): 6:31pm On May 09, 2016
If he is nt my man nd touches me in inappropiate places i can scream if i wont hit him sha
Re: Would You Hit A Woman Back If She Hits You First (men Only) by talktonase(m): 6:42pm On May 09, 2016
slap a woman and sell your manhood...just walk away quietly
Re: Would You Hit A Woman Back If She Hits You First (men Only) by Maxi112: 6:44pm On May 09, 2016
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Hit A Woman Back If She Hits You First (men Only) by Kondomatic(m): 6:45pm On May 09, 2016
talktonase:
Nah people with this mentality dey die in silence

3 Likes

Re: Would You Hit A Woman Back If She Hits You First (men Only) by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 6:47pm On May 09, 2016
Would I hit my WIFE if she hits me first? Hell to the No. That one is not negotiable.

Would I hit my woman, gf, bae, boo etc if she hits me first? Now that will depend on why she hit me...and WHERE she hit. If she kicks my Captain John Thomas for example....she dies.
Re: Would You Hit A Woman Back If She Hits You First (men Only) by Maxi112: 6:47pm On May 09, 2016
talktonase:
bruh a woman will slap u in public and u will just walk away

God dash u better mind
Re: Would You Hit A Woman Back If She Hits You First (men Only) by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 09, 2016
Why shouldn't he?

I know I'd tell my Brother to hit any biitch that lays As much as A finger On him. so, Saying A nigga that just got biitch-slapped by some girl Shouldn't retaliate would be Outrightly hypocritical of me...undecided

If A girl hits you...Please don't hesitate to do same to her! 100folds! Enough of the whole "women Are weak cliches!''

Well, Except You're A Pvssy Gentleman? Then, please don't hesitate turn your other cheek for more Slaps. undecided cool

………And while doing that. give her A gun too.

1 Like

Re: Would You Hit A Woman Back If She Hits You First (men Only) by talktonase(m): 6:53pm On May 09, 2016
Maxi112:
bruh a woman will slap u in public and u will just walk away

God dash u better mind
i am 6.5feet and i weight 130kg.If i hitam back nah death nah haba!
Re: Would You Hit A Woman Back If She Hits You First (men Only) by Chrisrare: 6:53pm On May 09, 2016
I may retaliate if she does it more than once
Re: Would You Hit A Woman Back If She Hits You First (men Only) by talktonase(m): 6:54pm On May 09, 2016
Kondomatic:
Nah people with this mentality dey die in silence
To me that means maturity...
Re: Would You Hit A Woman Back If She Hits You First (men Only) by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 09, 2016
Here to read comments
Re: Would You Hit A Woman Back If She Hits You First (men Only) by Oshege(m): 7:02pm On May 09, 2016
Despite the fact that am a craxy person..i can bully them but i will never beat a woman.
I just respect them
Re: Would You Hit A Woman Back If She Hits You First (men Only) by Maxi112: 7:02pm On May 09, 2016
talktonase:
i am 6.5feet and i weight 130kg.If i hitam back nah death nah haba!
hahahahaha, I hate to see woman slap man, e dey pain me pass any other thing

plz ignore them if dey slap cheesy
Re: Would You Hit A Woman Back If She Hits You First (men Only) by menstrualpad: 7:08pm On May 09, 2016
is that the question olodo

halfricanadian:
If he is nt my man nd touches me in inappropiate places i can scream if i wont hit him sha
Re: Would You Hit A Woman Back If She Hits You First (men Only) by vicstar(m): 7:08pm On May 09, 2016
• • • • • • • • • • Lol, when u jam karashikas dem fit turn u to house boy I swear grin

Re: Would You Hit A Woman Back If She Hits You First (men Only) by Marlvin(m): 7:12pm On May 09, 2016
halfricanadian:

The question is meant for 'Males' , 'Men only ' ! isn't that obvious enough for you ? and what the hell are you even yakking about ...
Re: Would You Hit A Woman Back If She Hits You First (men Only) by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 09, 2016
Estharfabian:
Why shouldn't he?

I know I'd tell my Brother to hit any biitch that lays As much as A finger On him. so, Saying A nigga that just got biitch-slapped by some girl Shouldn't retaliate would be Outrightly hypocritical of me...undecided

If A girl hits you...Please don't hesitate to do same to her! 100folds! Enough of the whole "women Are weak cliches!''

Well, Except You're A Pvssy Gentleman? Then, please don't hesitate turn your other cheek for more Slaps. undecided cool

would you also clout your parents if they hit you first, even if they were at fault?

i think the office of womanhood bequeaths some sort of immunity from physical battery on women - that been said, they shouldn't abuse it as not all men are as sangfroid or as temperamental as I am in the face of very unsettling situations. grin

unless it's a female warrior and I had to kill her on the battle field, i don't think i could ever lay a finger on a lady. it's thoroughly effeminate!.

there are ten thousand ways that a man could shove off a woman hurtling blows at him without actually hurting her in the process.
he could walk away for starters, but if he isn't taking a hike then he must be ready to parry, dodge, bob, weave. . . . .. . .he just mustn't hit her. it is sacrilegious!! grin

3 Likes

Re: Would You Hit A Woman Back If She Hits You First (men Only) by halfricanadian(f): 7:14pm On May 09, 2016
menstrualpad:
is that the question olodo

lol
Re: Would You Hit A Woman Back If She Hits You First (men Only) by halfricanadian(f): 7:15pm On May 09, 2016
Marlvin:

The question is meant for 'Males' , 'Men only ' ! isn't that obvious enough for you ? and what the hell are you even yakking about ...

cheesy didnt know na
Re: Would You Hit A Woman Back If She Hits You First (men Only) by SUPERPACK: 7:21pm On May 09, 2016
My mother have never slapped me before, so if she slaps me, she will recieve100 heavy thunderbolts in rply. i dont care what led to the slap. if she can abuse me physically as a woman, then i have no option than to treat her as a fellow man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Hit A Woman Back If She Hits You First (men Only) by Marlvin(m): 7:23pm On May 09, 2016
I wouldn't hit her back , but I will make her wish I did. b.t.w I really doubt if a woman will have the audacity to raise her hand on Me.
Re: Would You Hit A Woman Back If She Hits You First (men Only) by hardebayho(m): 7:24pm On May 09, 2016
Estharfabian:
Why shouldn't he?

What are you saying??

I also won't appreciate it if/when a woman slaps me but I'm not gonna retaliate, because if I do, then I know where that action will take me. I'm not a coward, but I don't like embarrassing myself.

So I'm better off leaving her alone, and having nothing to do with her ever again, because anything violence, I'm not I do my best to stay away from it.
Re: Would You Hit A Woman Back If She Hits You First (men Only) by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 09, 2016
Hell no! i will just smile and walk out on her -not cheesy
Re: Would You Hit A Woman Back If She Hits You First (men Only) by fuckshit: 7:36pm On May 09, 2016
may the gods fυςking help such a bitςh; I ain't walking away;

We fυςking want equality; right?
if a bloody fυςking bitςh hits a man he has every fυςking right to hit her back;
Don't fυςking dish out what you cannot fυςking take back;

if women don't want to be fυςking hit like the “big boys”; then don't fυςking try and act like one; If you can't fυςking take it back; bitςh better not fυςking dish it out;

this is fυςking EQUALITY;
We fυςking have freedom; We fυςking have rights;

Women always fυςking feel like they can fυςking hit a man without fυςking consequence because they have been fυςking taught men can't or shouldn't hit girls;

That is completely and utterly fυςking unfair; it's merely self defence grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Would You Hit A Woman Back If She Hits You First (men Only) by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 09, 2016
The day my woman raises her hand to hit me in frustration is the day the marriage ends. That's all I know
Re: Would You Hit A Woman Back If She Hits You First (men Only) by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 09, 2016
darkenedrebel:

would you also clout your parents if they hit you first, even if they were at fault?
[font=serif][i]There's really No Concord in this. No correlation.

i think the office of womanhood bequeaths some sort of immunity from physical battery on women -
LoL. grin
You Think We're weaklings too huh? We can't defend ourselves? This is Actually denigrating to my personality. cool As I Am A master Mastress of the arts of karate and Kung Fu. okay, I lied on the latter...grin buh Yeah! still had to throw it out there!
that been said, they shouldn't as it as not all men are as sangfroid or as temperamental as I am in the face of very unsettling situations. grin
Oh...No! They'd keep on Abusing That fact..grin

I watch RC movies where girls could just come up, Slap A dude! And he'd do absolutely NOTHING About it. he'd either laugh or stay mute, Palm-touching His Cheek like some lost puppy buried in obfuscation and simultaneously Swimming in oceans of delusions of being found Again... Lol. isn't That annoying? No? Well, it is to me![/quote]

unless it's a female warrior and I had to kill her on the battle field, i don't think i could ever lay a finger on a lady. it's thoroughly effeminate!.
Lol. grin

You're A pvssy Gentleman...I'm Almost proud of you. U were raised well. **rolls eyes***

there are ten thousand ways that a man could shove off a woman hurtling blows at him without actually hurting her in the process.
Name ten...undecided
How about he gives her A dose of her own medicine? An eye for An eyeball? or even an eyelid? And then, call it even? that'd spare him the whole herculean Brain Rack-thingy of plotting petty Revenge. undecided

he could walk away for starters, but if he isn't taking a hike then he must be ready to parry, dodge, bob, weave. . . . .. . .he just mustn't hit her. it is sacrilegious!! grin
Pvssy move...way to go!

2 Likes

Re: Would You Hit A Woman Back If She Hits You First (men Only) by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 09, 2016
hardebayho:

What are you saying??

I also won't appreciate it if/when a woman slaps me but I'm not gonna retaliate, because if I do, then I know where that action will take me. I'm not a coward, but I don't like embarrassing myself.

So I'm better off leaving her alone, and having nothing to do with her ever again, because anything violence, I'm not I do my best to stay away from it.
i got teary-eyed for a minute..embarassed

If A random guy slaps You... You'd do nothing but stand and stare?
Re: Would You Hit A Woman Back If She Hits You First (men Only) by sinistermind(m): 7:53pm On May 09, 2016
God Forbid, I don't even have the guts to hit a woman angrily.
Re: Would You Hit A Woman Back If She Hits You First (men Only) by ronald4lif(m): 7:57pm On May 09, 2016
I'll return the slap of a woman in same manner and precision as I would a guy. No time for rubbish. Anyone who slaps me, regardless of their sex, gets it back in similar fashion. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Hit A Woman Back If She Hits You First (men Only) by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 09, 2016
post=45467387:
Why shouldn't he?

much love sis, you are so real.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am In Love With My Friend's Fiancé, I Know He Loves Me Too. / WHAT Kind Of Toe Is This? +18 / My Sweetest Fvck Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.