Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Help! I'm Confused. Should I Confess To My Cousin,that His Fiancee Is A Bisexual - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I'm Confused. Should I Confess To My Cousin,that His Fiancee Is A Bisexual (3566 Views)

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / I Am A Bisexual Girl / My Fiancee Is All About Money And Fast Foods.. Pls Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I'm Confused. Should I Confess To My Cousin,that His Fiancee Is A Bisexual by DiscreetMansion: 10:46pm On May 09, 2016
Hey friends, just got a message from a friend .
" How are u? U didn't even call me ystday. Not cool. I am in a fix. Was at that my friend's bridal shower, abt 25 of us. Only to see Bobo's fiancee ,Mabel.Tins got high wit shisha & booze & wild &we had a girlie orgy. But,I feel bad, my cuz is getin married 2 her nxt month. Babe,u know Bobo deserve beta, & Oge told me that Mabel is fetish too.
Don't know if andand how I can warn him abt Mabel. But wouldn't want anytin dat wl rope me in 2. Wat do u tink?"

Hmm. Friend what do u suggest I ask her to do.
I guess she is careful not to just talk to her cousin about it cos she may end up exposing herself too to her family
Re: Help! I'm Confused. Should I Confess To My Cousin,that His Fiancee Is A Bisexual by boma95(f): 10:49pm On May 09, 2016
I don't even understand sad

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Confused. Should I Confess To My Cousin,that His Fiancee Is A Bisexual by saaedlee: 10:51pm On May 09, 2016
boma95:
Me too

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Confused. Should I Confess To My Cousin,that His Fiancee Is A Bisexual by Young03(m): 10:51pm On May 09, 2016
allow him to find out himself

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Confused. Should I Confess To My Cousin,that His Fiancee Is A Bisexual by finalboss1(m): 10:54pm On May 09, 2016
raw bish
Re: Help! I'm Confused. Should I Confess To My Cousin,that His Fiancee Is A Bisexual by DiscreetMansion: 10:56pm On May 09, 2016
boma95:
Her cousin is getting married to this lady next month, but she just discovered the cousin's fiancee is bisexual, and a very fetish runs babe. She is thinking of how best to respond even though she feels obliged to tell her cousin about it. Her fear is,.if she snitches, questions might be asked and these might lead to her family and cousin also discovering her "sex life secrets"
Re: Help! I'm Confused. Should I Confess To My Cousin,that His Fiancee Is A Bisexual by emerged01(m): 10:56pm On May 09, 2016
boma95:

Mee too! Can't comprehend a thing.
Re: Help! I'm Confused. Should I Confess To My Cousin,that His Fiancee Is A Bisexual by DiscreetMansion: 10:57pm On May 09, 2016
Young03:
allow him to find out himself
The traditional wedding is just next month , around 20th. So when Wil he find out
Re: Help! I'm Confused. Should I Confess To My Cousin,that His Fiancee Is A Bisexual by DiscreetMansion: 10:58pm On May 09, 2016
emerged01:

Mee too! Can't comprehend a thing.

Her cousin is getting married to this lady next month, but she just discovered the cousin's fiancee is bisexual, and a very fetish runs babe. She is thinking of how best to respond even though she feels obliged to tell her cousin about it. Her fear is,.if she snitches, questions might be asked and these might lead to her family and cousin also discovering her "sex life secrets"
Re: Help! I'm Confused. Should I Confess To My Cousin,that His Fiancee Is A Bisexual by talk2alabama: 11:02pm On May 09, 2016
Mind ur business.. aproko.
Re: Help! I'm Confused. Should I Confess To My Cousin,that His Fiancee Is A Bisexual by boma95(f): 11:02pm On May 09, 2016
DiscreetMansion:

Why not advice her to mind her business then?
Or setup the fiancee for the cousin to catch her??

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Confused. Should I Confess To My Cousin,that His Fiancee Is A Bisexual by emerged01(m): 11:05pm On May 09, 2016
DiscreetMansion:

Tell her to remember what happened to Samson. Marrying Delilah can lead her cousin to untimely death. She should tell her cousin to save his life.

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Confused. Should I Confess To My Cousin,that His Fiancee Is A Bisexual by schumastic(m): 11:24pm On May 09, 2016
DiscreetMansion:
Hey friends, just got a message from a friend .
" How are u? U didn't even call me ystdsy. Not cool. I am in a fix. Was at that my friend's bridal shower, abt 25 of us. Only to see Bobo's fiancee ,Mabel.Tins got high wit shisha & booze & wild &we had a girlie orgy. But,I feel bad, my cuz is getin married 2 her nxt month. Babe,u know Bobo deserve beta, & Oge told me that Mabel is fetish too.
Don't know if andhow I can warn him abt Mabel. But wouldn't want anytin dat wl rope me in 2. Wat do u tink?"

Hmm. Friend what do u suggest I ask her to do.
I guess she is careful not to just talk to her cousin about it cos are may end up exposing herself too to her family

tell him to join nairaland and we would take it from there
Re: Help! I'm Confused. Should I Confess To My Cousin,that His Fiancee Is A Bisexual by Michellla(f): 11:25pm On May 09, 2016
Yes you should. No one likes to find out new information way down the line. That's just not fair.
Re: Help! I'm Confused. Should I Confess To My Cousin,that His Fiancee Is A Bisexual by NemzySeries(m): 11:35pm On May 09, 2016
OP y u dey type like say na exams to yabaleft college of education u dey hustle admission into
Re: Help! I'm Confused. Should I Confess To My Cousin,that His Fiancee Is A Bisexual by feminaxe(f): 1:08am On May 20, 2016
let ur cousin find out himself or better still set her up so he can catch her... don't get urself involve directly

but seriously, what's wrong in being bisexual? undecided

1 Like

Re: Help! I'm Confused. Should I Confess To My Cousin,that His Fiancee Is A Bisexual by makydebbie(f): 2:24am On May 20, 2016
NemzySeries:
OP y u dey type like say na exams to yabaleft college of education u dey hustle admission into
...lmao!
Re: Help! I'm Confused. Should I Confess To My Cousin,that His Fiancee Is A Bisexual by ClintonDal(m): 4:28am On May 20, 2016
Hateful friends just want to ruin a girls happiness. How many girls can deny ever being intimate with their fellow girl?

2 Likes

Re: Help! I'm Confused. Should I Confess To My Cousin,that His Fiancee Is A Bisexual by undercurrent(m): 6:24am On May 20, 2016
So i heard you're the hotest thing on Nairaland. Came to see for myself. Not bad debbie, not bad.
makydebbie:
...lmao!
Re: Help! I'm Confused. Should I Confess To My Cousin,that His Fiancee Is A Bisexual by makydebbie(f): 7:22am On May 20, 2016
undercurrent:
So i heard you're the hotest thing on Nairaland. Came to see for myself. Not bad debbie, not bad.
lol..with the way i black reach!
Re: Help! I'm Confused. Should I Confess To My Cousin,that His Fiancee Is A Bisexual by undercurrent(m): 7:32am On May 20, 2016
Black na d flavor na. Why u carry urself go back ghana 4 dose small charlie? Real men dey here
makydebbie:
lol..with the way i black reach!
Re: Help! I'm Confused. Should I Confess To My Cousin,that His Fiancee Is A Bisexual by makydebbie(f): 7:38am On May 20, 2016
undercurrent:
Black na d flavor na. Why u carry urself go back ghana 4 dose small charlie? Real men dey here
lol...i just dey look you..who talk say real men no dey here..
Re: Help! I'm Confused. Should I Confess To My Cousin,that His Fiancee Is A Bisexual by undercurrent(m): 7:43am On May 20, 2016
Then who come do u strong tin, na real man?
makydebbie:
lol...i just dey look you..who talk say real men no dey here..
Re: Help! I'm Confused. Should I Confess To My Cousin,that His Fiancee Is A Bisexual by makydebbie(f): 7:46am On May 20, 2016
undercurrent:
Then who come do u strong tin, na real man?
it was a niger guy oo...
Re: Help! I'm Confused. Should I Confess To My Cousin,that His Fiancee Is A Bisexual by undercurrent(m): 8:37am On May 20, 2016
Ooops! Twas long distance rite? When did u go back?
makydebbie:
it was a niger guy oo...
Re: Help! I'm Confused. Should I Confess To My Cousin,that His Fiancee Is A Bisexual by makydebbie(f): 8:41am On May 20, 2016
undercurrent:
Ooops! Twas long distance rite? When did u go back?
no it wasnt ooo...it was when i was still in lagos since then i no do again oo
Re: Help! I'm Confused. Should I Confess To My Cousin,that His Fiancee Is A Bisexual by undercurrent(m): 8:52am On May 20, 2016
U no do again? U want to join lie mohamed crew abi. And it nw means u r single? If yes, NL boys no dey take eye see fine babe o
makydebbie:
no it wasnt ooo...it was when i was still in lagos since then i no do again oo
Re: Help! I'm Confused. Should I Confess To My Cousin,that His Fiancee Is A Bisexual by makydebbie(f): 9:13am On May 20, 2016
undercurrent:
U no do again? U want to join lie mohamed crew abi. And it nw means u r single? If yes, NL boys no dey take eye see fine babe o
my brother i no join dat crew oo...*make i whisper my relationship status for ur ear*
Re: Help! I'm Confused. Should I Confess To My Cousin,that His Fiancee Is A Bisexual by undercurrent(m): 9:32am On May 20, 2016
Oya na
makydebbie:
my brother i no join dat crew oo...*make i whisper my relationship status for ur ear*
Re: Help! I'm Confused. Should I Confess To My Cousin,that His Fiancee Is A Bisexual by undercurrent(m): 9:37am On May 20, 2016
PM'd you
makydebbie:

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Identify The Ladies Here I Need A Sexy And Busty Lady.. / Checkout This Unclad Maternity Photoshoot Which Has Got Everyone Talk / See How I Toasted Cashier At A Bank Today...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.