Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Topic closed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Topic closed (819 Views)

If Your Name Is HENRY.. Read On! (Thread Closed) / Is It Advisable To Keep All Other "Doors" Closed When U're In A Relationship? / thread closed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Topic closed by younqjohn01(m): 10:37am On May 10, 2016
Topic closed
Re: Topic closed by lokito: 10:49am On May 10, 2016
Op,
The way you type this thing show say your handwriting go bad well well.
Re: Topic closed by ronald4lif(m): 10:51am On May 10, 2016
I stopped reading at we maintained a godly no sex relationship. Utter nonsense. undecided
Re: Topic closed by talk2alabama: 10:53am On May 10, 2016
ronald4lif:
I stopped reading at we maintained a godly no sex relationship. Utter nonsense. undecided
grin cheesy hahahahahhahahaha my broda.. I will agree with you on this grin as in eh, total hogwash
Re: Topic closed by younqjohn01(m): 10:55am On May 10, 2016
lokito:
Op,
The way you type this thing show say your handwriting go bad well well.
hmmmmmm how and what have you seen bro ?
Re: Topic closed by ronald4lif(m): 10:58am On May 10, 2016
talk2alabama:
grin cheesy hahahahahhahahaha my broda.. I will agree with you on this grin as in eh, total hogwash

Imagine that nonsense o. What kind of fückery is no sex relationship? I just hate nonsense gist bros and it's too early for rubbish jare. grin
Re: Topic closed by Cholls(m): 11:07am On May 10, 2016
my brother dey there you go old.
Re: Topic closed by peeparty(m): 11:07am On May 10, 2016
ronald4lif:

Hehehehehhe this your view never change ni

#Team no sex relationship mbok..
Re: Topic closed by younqjohn01(m): 11:09am On May 10, 2016
Guys advice needed, not insult ok
Re: Topic closed by talk2alabama: 11:30am On May 10, 2016
ronald4lif:

Imagine that nonsense o. What kind of fückery is no sex relationship? I just hate nonsense gist bros and it's too early for rubbish jare. grin
hahahaha hw can two people who claim they are attracted together be talkn of no intimacy, abi dem be brother and sister. D thing eh. I can even bet 10k dat dude hasn't even kissed her sef.
Re: Topic closed by Nobody: 11:35am On May 10, 2016
younqjohn01:
Pls I really need advice , its been almost 5years since I've been dating this my girlfriend, at first things were going smooth as we wish,we both loves ourselves , buh just as we are both through with our secondary schools, we both travelled and went to different cities not until she came back to home, and I also did , buh to say the truth I notice some changes about her , well I took it as that's ladies for ladies, I keep loving. Her more and more as she grew more prettier day after day, buh she didn't just change physically, she changed emotionally, a day can't pass by without me calling her at least 4 times aday just to make sure things are in their right positions , and she also does that too , I maintained a Godly and plain relationship , didn't had sex , stopped clubbing, stop drinking , stopped flirting around with ladies , hooked up to her like I've been charmed , now things has totally change , she no longer calls me , she hardly reply my messages on whatsapp or send me messages , she only beeps my phone, hardly chat with me , although she works as a fashion designer in a boutique , she always. Gives the excuse of being busy all the time , she always plead to me she is sorry , she always claim she loves me ! And I don't want to break up with her cos I love her , that's why I'm here to make the shoutout on Nairaland ! Nairalanders pls your advice is needed #please no insult
no matter how busy a girl can be, I bliv if she loves you, she can spare some little time for u no matter how little. guy I as at last week I was in ur shoe, bt nw am free. she always claims she busy, either shez in d kitchen or sewing or baking cus she stay with her sis in abuja. I was tormented. I jst asked her dis question 'where is this our relationship heading to'? how does she wqnt it to be? e cum b like say na Wetin she dey find since. she told me point n plain dat lately her mind hasn't bin with me. sharply we ended it. and I can tel u since then av hard dis relief. although I rili loved her, bt atleast nw I go to bed nt bothered if she wld cal again. baba dat gal mind no dey ur side. it painful bt its d real truth
Re: Topic closed by younqjohn01(m): 3:15pm On May 10, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
no matter how busy a girl can be, I bliv if she loves you, she can spare some little time for u no matter how little. guy I as at last week I was in ur shoe, bt nw am free. she always claims she busy, either shez in d kitchen or sewing or baking cus she stay with her sis in abuja. I was tormented. I jst asked her dis question 'where is this our relationship heading to'? how does she wqnt it to be? e cum b like say na Wetin she dey find since. she told me point n plain dat lately her mind hasn't bin with me. sharply we ended it. and I can tel u since then av hard dis relief. although I rili loved her, bt atleast nw I go to bed nt bothered if she wld cal again. baba dat gal mind no dey ur side. it painful bt its d real truth

God go bless you for me , will do as you did, will ask her the same ! Thanks so much

(1) (Reply)

When She Came Uninvited On Your Birthday / No More Embarrasing "Chop Chop" Front Hair, This Is How(with Pics) / See What Cristiano Ronaldo Did With This Hot And Sexy Chick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.