Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,611 members, 7,823,663 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Caption This Pix. And Get Free Mtn R/c - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caption This Pix. And Get Free Mtn R/c (1255 Views)

Am Searching For A Single Female Doctor With Features As The Lady On This Pix. / I Cried When I Saw This Pix Of Yesteryears / Can Someone Tell Me Were She Is Going Dressed Like This Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Pix. And Get Free Mtn R/c by ariyebaba(m): 11:49am On May 10, 2016
While surfing the net, i found this lovely pix and i decided to share with all.

If you get the best caption for this pix, you will get free MTN top up pin no.

Re: Caption This Pix. And Get Free Mtn R/c by IRserveMyComent(f): 11:53am On May 10, 2016
I feel g o o d, parararrarara!!!
Re: Caption This Pix. And Get Free Mtn R/c by Davbams(m): 12:01pm On May 10, 2016
Holiday is coming cheesy
Re: Caption This Pix. And Get Free Mtn R/c by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 10, 2016
i don get alert #Godwin

what else
Re: Caption This Pix. And Get Free Mtn R/c by UyiIredia(m): 12:05pm On May 10, 2016
Little Girl Dancing.
Re: Caption This Pix. And Get Free Mtn R/c by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 10, 2016
U believe I can fly...

grin grin
Re: Caption This Pix. And Get Free Mtn R/c by LegalBaby(f): 12:10pm On May 10, 2016
undecided
Re: Caption This Pix. And Get Free Mtn R/c by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 10, 2016
When mumee finally agree to take you to take you to that amusement park with lotsa ice-cream..
Re: Caption This Pix. And Get Free Mtn R/c by possibilita(m): 12:44pm On May 10, 2016
When you finish defending your final year project.
Re: Caption This Pix. And Get Free Mtn R/c by ariyebaba(m): 1:14pm On May 10, 2016
MTN voucher loading for the best photo caption.

grin
Re: Caption This Pix. And Get Free Mtn R/c by ENDTIMELIFE: 1:24pm On May 10, 2016
When Mummy take you to a Birthday party or they Promise Chocolate for you
Re: Caption This Pix. And Get Free Mtn R/c by ariyebaba(m): 3:24pm On May 10, 2016
Re: Caption This Pix. And Get Free Mtn R/c by drmikeadams(m): 3:55pm On May 10, 2016
grin.the beautiful me.
Re: Caption This Pix. And Get Free Mtn R/c by firstking01(m): 4:12pm On May 10, 2016
She's simply practicing bally dance, what elseundecided??
Re: Caption This Pix. And Get Free Mtn R/c by possibilita(m): 8:24pm On May 10, 2016
Abeg who get d best caption?
Re: Caption This Pix. And Get Free Mtn R/c by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 10, 2016
how do i look cheesy
Re: Caption This Pix. And Get Free Mtn R/c by goldenone(f): 8:33pm On May 10, 2016
When that boy you have been crushing on for ages finally asks for your number!!!
Re: Caption This Pix. And Get Free Mtn R/c by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 10, 2016
goldenone:
When that boy you have been crushing on for ages finally asks for your number!!!
Can I have your number? Hmm? Vahin girl cheesy cheesy
Re: Caption This Pix. And Get Free Mtn R/c by hitz: 11:37am On May 30, 2016
ariyebaba:
While surfing the net, i found this lovely pix and i decided to share with all.

If you get the best caption for this pix, you will get free MTN top up pin no.

Hi. Could you remove the logo. you put on my thread. it kind of makes people think its my work. Thanks
Re: Caption This Pix. And Get Free Mtn R/c by ariyebaba(m): 1:37pm On Jun 25, 2016
@ AirSultan, am sitting on top of banana tree watching you.
grin
AirSultan:
Can I have your number? Hmm? Vahin girl cheesy cheesy
Re: Caption This Pix. And Get Free Mtn R/c by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 25, 2016
ariyebaba:
@ AirSul.tan, am sitting on top of banana tree watching you.
grin
Lol boss!

I dey loyal ocheesy

Boss abeg oya do quick and follow the link on my thread, then type or just copy "I vote Mimzy cc nljega"

thanks in anticipation brotherleewink

Re: Caption This Pix. And Get Free Mtn R/c by valtech24: 1:00am On Jun 27, 2016
My shadow-like-dog

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Sure You Are The Only Man She Is Fucking / Mr Nairaland 2016 The End: Comment, Suggestion,opinions,critisisms / Husband Caught While Hiding To Watch Is Wife Bath

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.