Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,922 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

HELP!! Am Married But My Neighbor's Wife Wants To Have Sex With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP!! Am Married But My Neighbor's Wife Wants To Have Sex With Me (5506 Views)

"I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) / Is My Neighbor Pretending Or She's Not In Love? / We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!! Am Married But My Neighbor's Wife Wants To Have Sex With Me by maradonat(m): 12:19pm On May 10, 2016
#copied. Am a happy married man but my neighbor's wife is always making passes at me especially when my wife is not around. She always have reasons to come to my house each time my wife is out and went when she does, she wears revealing outfits. what do i do?
Re: HELP!! Am Married But My Neighbor's Wife Wants To Have Sex With Me by lomprico(m): 12:20pm On May 10, 2016
I know what u want to hear so I will save u the stress, fuckher!
No be only #copied na #dubbed!

3 Likes

Re: HELP!! Am Married But My Neighbor's Wife Wants To Have Sex With Me by alobright17(m): 12:22pm On May 10, 2016
Marry her join your wife,since you don't know what to do.

4 Likes

Re: HELP!! Am Married But My Neighbor's Wife Wants To Have Sex With Me by ikbnice(m): 12:27pm On May 10, 2016
Tell her straight-faced that you don't do such shit or alternatively fvch the shit out of her, destroy her territory, break the front door, break the back door. Ransack the top ceiling and make sure the windows are only hanging by hinges. you gat wot i mean.

1 Like

Re: HELP!! Am Married But My Neighbor's Wife Wants To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 10, 2016
grin temptation... but the question is...what do u feel every time u see her with seductive clothes?
Re: HELP!! Am Married But My Neighbor's Wife Wants To Have Sex With Me by ULSHERLAN(m): 12:32pm On May 10, 2016
lomprico:
I know what u want to hear so I will save u the stress, fuckher!
No be only #copied na #dubbed!

Till the woman in question is your wife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HELP!! Am Married But My Neighbor's Wife Wants To Have Sex With Me by phensbassey: 12:32pm On May 10, 2016
how wnt you know what to do, and you say your married if you don't know ask Google...
Re: HELP!! Am Married But My Neighbor's Wife Wants To Have Sex With Me by Monalisa185(f): 12:33pm On May 10, 2016
look for a padlock and lock up your blokos....mxm

1 Like

Re: HELP!! Am Married But My Neighbor's Wife Wants To Have Sex With Me by gblaker(m): 12:35pm On May 10, 2016
I have a feeling you also want to make love with her. This shouldn't even be a question. Anyways since you ask, i'll advice you run as fast as you can.
Re: HELP!! Am Married But My Neighbor's Wife Wants To Have Sex With Me by skywalker240(m): 12:36pm On May 10, 2016
run 4 ur life... grin
Re: HELP!! Am Married But My Neighbor's Wife Wants To Have Sex With Me by jjay28(m): 12:56pm On May 10, 2016
Some questions really doesn't need answers,because whatever answers you get here won't deter you from what already u hav planned to do. So go ahead and Bleep her cos dats exactly wot u need to hear from here! Nonsense!!!
Re: HELP!! Am Married But My Neighbor's Wife Wants To Have Sex With Me by MasterofNL: 1:10pm On May 10, 2016
jjay28:
[size=16pt]Some questions really doesn't need answers,because whatever answers you get here won't deter you from what already u hav planned to do. So go ahead and Bleep her cos dats exactly wot u need to hear from here! Nonsense!!![/size]
Re: HELP!! Am Married But My Neighbor's Wife Wants To Have Sex With Me by PunkyV(f): 1:14pm On May 10, 2016
Lol, I bet he is lying.
Re: HELP!! Am Married But My Neighbor's Wife Wants To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 10, 2016
If King David, King Solomon, Samson couldnt resist the women of the Old, How can yu resist the women of this day??

You only have one choice here, ''Get down with her''...

If you aint interested, you wont be here telling Uninspiring stories...

1 Like

Re: HELP!! Am Married But My Neighbor's Wife Wants To Have Sex With Me by skelewu404(m): 1:46pm On May 10, 2016
Just go ahead and yansh her

We all know that is what you wanted to hear.

That is if u never even collect o

1 Like

Re: HELP!! Am Married But My Neighbor's Wife Wants To Have Sex With Me by Bwon(m): 2:12pm On May 10, 2016
maradonat:
#copied. Am a happy married man but my neighbor's wife is always making passes at me especially when my wife is not around. She always have reasons to come to my house each time my wife is out and went when she does, she wears revealing outfits. what do i do?
PLS YANSH AM OOOOOOO...... MAKE YOUR NEIGHBORS HAPPY
Re: HELP!! Am Married But My Neighbor's Wife Wants To Have Sex With Me by scentmarlc(m): 2:15pm On May 10, 2016
@op....Devil they dance on your destiny i swear
Re: HELP!! Am Married But My Neighbor's Wife Wants To Have Sex With Me by Midolan: 4:12pm On May 10, 2016
What is your business if she wants to have sex with you? It's her problem now!
Re: HELP!! Am Married But My Neighbor's Wife Wants To Have Sex With Me by chacoonder(m): 4:43pm On May 10, 2016
maradonat:
Did she tell you that
Re: HELP!! Am Married But My Neighbor's Wife Wants To Have Sex With Me by unlocker: 4:54pm On May 10, 2016
OP I guess you're entertaining (dancing to her music) her and that's why she keeps coming (when your wife isn't home).

STOP dancing to her music. It works like magic.
Re: HELP!! Am Married But My Neighbor's Wife Wants To Have Sex With Me by GeniusDavid(m): 5:10pm On May 10, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin temptation... but the question is...what do u feel every time u see her with seductive clothes?

Men would be Men! undecided
Re: HELP!! Am Married But My Neighbor's Wife Wants To Have Sex With Me by Hillzy(m): 5:45pm On May 10, 2016
Sit her down n talk some sense into her head, but suppose u are not married I would say u should hit dat pu**y of her's very hard!

1 Like

Re: HELP!! Am Married But My Neighbor's Wife Wants To Have Sex With Me by AceDomino(m): 7:12pm On May 10, 2016
Pal, do you really need our advice?
Just one thing you have to do

Follow your Fucking Mind
Re: HELP!! Am Married But My Neighbor's Wife Wants To Have Sex With Me by mare23ayo(m): 3:27pm On May 11, 2016
Do what you have to do! don't get caught grin
Re: HELP!! Am Married But My Neighbor's Wife Wants To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 11, 2016
Tell ur wife simple! Only woman knows how to handle woman of such
Re: HELP!! Am Married But My Neighbor's Wife Wants To Have Sex With Me by Lsofdk(m): 3:50pm On May 11, 2016
I'm here to read comments

Re: HELP!! Am Married But My Neighbor's Wife Wants To Have Sex With Me by Mzsolmi(f): 4:20pm On May 11, 2016
Kindly tk her to yur pastor for delieverance
Re: HELP!! Am Married But My Neighbor's Wife Wants To Have Sex With Me by Mzsolmi(f): 4:21pm On May 11, 2016
Kindly tk her to yur pastor for deliverance
Re: HELP!! Am Married But My Neighbor's Wife Wants To Have Sex With Me by kisdaniel(m): 7:55pm On May 11, 2016
play along dude
Re: HELP!! Am Married But My Neighbor's Wife Wants To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 11, 2016
You think what we say will affect your decision? You are an adult male. You know what to do. Do what you want and stick to the decision taking full responsibility.

Ok. simply put....RUUUUUUNNNNN!!!!!!. It is a no no.
Re: HELP!! Am Married But My Neighbor's Wife Wants To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 11, 2016
If am in a bad mood I would have said "Go and knack her" but now that am in good mood: lemme give you an advice: don't go fxxkg around with her cause at the end of it you will be the one losing when your wife finds out: so keep your dxxk in check mate.

Well: Who should I tell:

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Am An African Woman And I Am Beautiful (photos) / Bobrisky Gang Invade Calabar Carnival Dry Run (Pics) / B00TY Queen Corazon Kwamboka Shows Dancing Skills In The Kitchen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.