Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Is My Neighbor Pretending Or She's Not In Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Neighbor Pretending Or She's Not In Love? (44370 Views)

I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries / Ex-boyfriend Caught At Married Woman’s House, Pretending To Be A Relative / "I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Neighbor Pretending Or She's Not In Love? by BentiBenti: 12:10am On Oct 28, 2017
Um, I just relocated to my new apartment and it's been all friendly throughout with just me and my neighbors who are family. But amongst them, is this pretty girl who is always being overly friendly & playful.. She has a good humor & a sweet charisma..

She likes talking and laughing with me a lot which has even gotten the attention of her people in the compound. With this her playful character, I started getting confuse about my feelings for her.. She can't stay a day without calling my name to see me or come to my room to ask for irrelevant things. We've been so close over some couple of days now.. She gives me her phone to view pictures and even allowing me to go through her chats on fb.

Though she told me she has a bf, but the bf stays very far from her like in another LGA which I'm not sure of when last they met grin .. Though, I've kissed her once in my room lying on top of her but she didn't return the kiss and she didn't reject it either.. I did the same thing at our varenda.. She just laughed and left. I also did it once when I told her to close her eyes, she did and I planted a light kiss on her.. She smiled and left. So seeing and observing all these, my mind started playing foul play on me.

I got her WhatsApp no, the way she even obliged to give me d no slf like say she bin dey wait for me to ask am marveled me. So on WhatsApp, after some few funny chats, I went in to know her feelings for me by asking her why she didn't return my kiss when I kissed her in my room. Omoh! Her reply shocked me and immediately changed my mind o.. She was like, "jeez! I didn't av any reason to do that.. and besides, I'm not ur boo.. You're just a neighbor "

After I got that reply, I felt bad and I blamed myslf till I started thinking if I went too far or crossed the boundary.

But yet still she's always d one to msg me first on WhatsApp even when sHe doesn't deserve to msg first. I will snub her and she'll still msg to know why then later say she's sorry.

If she sees me, she'll smile like nothing happened.

Pls house, I'm confused o.. I really like this girl esp her character.. I know she likes me a lot.. Just want to know if she's hiding her feelings from me or she just not interested in me.. because I'm not the type to beg a girl into a relationship.

Thanks

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is My Neighbor Pretending Or She's Not In Love? by wahles(m): 12:16am On Oct 28, 2017
Friends wt benefit loading

302 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Is My Neighbor Pretending Or She's Not In Love? by darkmarky(m): 12:26am On Oct 28, 2017
See as girl dey play one corner with your emotions.

163 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is My Neighbor Pretending Or She's Not In Love? by SirMichael1: 12:31am On Oct 28, 2017
How old is this immature lady we're talking about here??

And I wouldn't mind asking how old you are too.

212 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Is My Neighbor Pretending Or She's Not In Love? by BentiBenti: 12:32am On Oct 28, 2017
darkmarky:
See as girl dey play one corner with your emotions.

Guy fashi feelings.. Its not a must to have feelings for someone before you get down with the person
not love feelings baba.. Na bangin feelings I get for am. I wan really bang am.. D girl shape dey kill me

31 Likes

Re: Is My Neighbor Pretending Or She's Not In Love? by BentiBenti: 12:35am On Oct 28, 2017
SirMichael1:
How old is this immature lady we're talking about here??

And I wouldn't mind asking how old you are.
how is she immature? You talk like you haven't been in love before. Mind you, love can make a grown up man act like a kid same with the ladies. If u see this girl I dey talk of.. I swear, u go wan lick her feet.

30 Likes

Re: Is My Neighbor Pretending Or She's Not In Love? by SirMichael1: 12:46am On Oct 28, 2017
BentiBenti:
how is she immature? You talk like you haven't been in love before. Mind you, love can make a grown up man act like a kid same with the ladies. If u see this girl I dey talk of.. I swear, u go wan lick her feet.

Whatever but I insist. What's her age and I will be needing yours also as you clearly sound like someone who reasons after he has written his words

193 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is My Neighbor Pretending Or She's Not In Love? by inotice: 12:54am On Oct 28, 2017
These are normal attitudes of women.I am tempted to bash the girl but I wont cause the funny situation you having with her is something that could have been easily averted.
No need for her whatsapp its all crap - c'mon,a girl in your neighbourhood.You went asking her 'ridiculous questions'.fam,you coulda played along, and you woulda been pounding that pussy by now.see your life.I guess to you a girl with such beauty throwing herself at you can only happen in your imaginations.
Anyway,you brought her "back to her senses",which means you gonna work harder otherwise no coochie for you.

102 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Is My Neighbor Pretending Or She's Not In Love? by Nobody: 12:55am On Oct 28, 2017
a girl being playful, friendly, or she showin u green, red light toward you doesn't guaranteed u as a love mate, she might just sees u from another perspective ::a brother, an hilarious person to just spend time with, or just friendzoned you.

so get ur asss out there, there are many single lady out there cool

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Neighbor Pretending Or She's Not In Love? by 2dice01: 12:58am On Oct 28, 2017
This your neighbour greenlight will soon go red grin

I know some guys will wish to be in your shoes but e belike your shoe brand no dey market again

Cc Elantraceey Come see foulplay with your korokoro eyes shocked

15 Likes

Re: Is My Neighbor Pretending Or She's Not In Love? by Adaumunocha(f): 1:01am On Oct 28, 2017
The rate of suicide just spiked and you asking us about your silly dealings with a neighbor? shocked shocked sad

13 Likes

Re: Is My Neighbor Pretending Or She's Not In Love? by BentiBenti: 1:04am On Oct 28, 2017
Adaumunocha:
The rate of suicide just spiked and you asking us about your silly dealings with a neighbor? shocked shocked sad
fine girl grin

6 Likes

Re: Is My Neighbor Pretending Or She's Not In Love? by BentiBenti: 1:06am On Oct 28, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
a girl being playful, friendly, or she showin u green, red light toward you doesn't guaranteed u as a love mate, she might just sees u from another perspective ::a brother, an hilarious person to just spend time with, or just friendzoned you.

so get ur asss out there, their is many single lady out there cool
I'll grab into this.. Let me not think too much abeg.

1 Like

Re: Is My Neighbor Pretending Or She's Not In Love? by ThatCEO: 3:40am On Oct 28, 2017
You shd hv fukked (not rape o) a long time ago but maybe it's a good thing.

But I have a question:
Why is the brain of most guys wired to the fact that they only want to befriend a girl in their exact compound or neighborhood? You destiny should not lie in that compound. I guess the problem is they r just thinking any d immediate fucking n not about the future.

I wonder why guys only want be playing the same game week in week out when they can be rotating opponents every week.

The type of relationship could choke you n you can't host a match in your own house again cos she got many spies on you.

Don't talk about love with her o, you can eat this cake n still have it back. She's a cheap girl.

Stop the kisses, kissing is not want you want. You should hv upgraded to smooches anyway.

Create a competition whether real or virtual. No sensible girl will agree to date or fukk u unless something is at stake. Dress well n neat. Go out more, staying at home reduces ur value. Invite a random girl over even if she is not beautiful.

Guy. Go n buy original coconut oil n invite the girl for a life changing full body massage grin

91 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Is My Neighbor Pretending Or She's Not In Love? by olumide81(m): 3:41am On Oct 28, 2017
You are only walking through a path that would make living in that house unbearable..... Must u sleep or get close to your neighbor? Familiarity brings contempt. Guess u grew up in a face-me-i-face-u apartment.

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is My Neighbor Pretending Or She's Not In Love? by FromZeroToHero(m): 3:51am On Oct 28, 2017
Rule number one: Don't date your neighbor.

130 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is My Neighbor Pretending Or She's Not In Love? by Ifakiland(m): 4:04am On Oct 28, 2017
A gal told u she has a bf and u still wish to bang her I will look for your wife and bang her...lets bet it!!!

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is My Neighbor Pretending Or She's Not In Love? by mecussey(m): 4:11am On Oct 28, 2017
FromZeroToHero:
Rule number one: Don't date your neighbor.

Yep...just hammer am with no strings attached, no long story, no play play, just make sure you use compact disc to avoid stories.

12 Likes

Re: Is My Neighbor Pretending Or She's Not In Love? by Hector09(m): 4:23am On Oct 28, 2017
She always cum to ur apartment to as u something, are u all that jobless or is she jobless, am sorry to say this but both of u behaves like an under 18

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is My Neighbor Pretending Or She's Not In Love? by elantraceey(f): 5:15am On Oct 28, 2017
2dice01:
This your neighbour greenlight will soon go red grin

I know some guys will wish to be in your shoes but e belike your shoe brand no dey market again

Cc Elantraceey Come see foulplay with your korokoro eyes shocked

The girl is trying her best not to appear cheap jare and she really does not want to cheat on her bf but I guess the op is making her head spin so she's just confused. grin

Is not me that will advise someone to go and do bad thing so op she has told you she have a bf so leave her be.

20 Likes

Re: Is My Neighbor Pretending Or She's Not In Love? by darkmarky(m): 5:31am On Oct 28, 2017
BentiBenti:
not love feelings baba.. Na bangin feelings I get for am. I wan really bang am.. D girl shape dey kill me
then fcvk d babe and stop asking her emotional guestions

4 Likes

Re: Is My Neighbor Pretending Or She's Not In Love? by Nobody: 5:34am On Oct 28, 2017
Awon werey must you sleep with everyone. Can't you just be friends, at least, for now.

Dayum

22 Likes

Re: Is My Neighbor Pretending Or She's Not In Love? by osmodes(m): 5:35am On Oct 28, 2017
so now, u wanna start that thing that pursue u from ur former apartment abi? kontinue....oniranu omokekere.

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Neighbor Pretending Or She's Not In Love? by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 28, 2017
Mynd44 day don break oh angry

Farano good morning oh

Justwise day has broken

Lalasticlala oya

1 Like

Re: Is My Neighbor Pretending Or She's Not In Love? by dotun365: 6:41am On Oct 28, 2017
Some ladies are just friendly like that. No romantic feelings, just pure mutual respect. You should not make the mistake of thinking this is green light or any type of signal. I

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Neighbor Pretending Or She's Not In Love? by Nobody: 6:45am On Oct 28, 2017
Bros u dull
Re: Is My Neighbor Pretending Or She's Not In Love? by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 28, 2017
This mata is quite a technical one. D lady just made u realize the fact dat U guys are not dating and u are just an ordinary neighbor. She is however open to romance( That was why she didn't stop u wen u kissed her severally) If u take your emotions away and take up your romance to d next level( se.x) it could however unlock her orientation. Either way sha, i see serious wahala looming... grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Neighbor Pretending Or She's Not In Love? by ojotobiloba1: 7:45am On Oct 28, 2017
Op, trust me u re gonna be in love bondage if only u wanna have s*x with her and bypass because she will man mark u like kante in all ramifications in which it's gonna turn to stalking

But if ur emotions re so real, Good luck.. Put pressure on her and u re good to go.. If not.. Friend zone her with benefit.. U should knw better

12 Likes

Re: Is My Neighbor Pretending Or She's Not In Love? by AdeniyiA(m): 8:39am On Oct 28, 2017
All the lusting you have for her now will fly away if u sleep with her...
Relationship nd love are not all about sêx, don't allow your third leg replace your thinking faculty ... undecided

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is My Neighbor Pretending Or She's Not In Love? by BiafranBushBoy: 8:40am On Oct 28, 2017
We have serious issues at hand than helping you and your confused neighbour outta your sexual fantasies!

4 Likes

Re: Is My Neighbor Pretending Or She's Not In Love? by BentiBenti: 8:56am On Oct 28, 2017
darkmarky:
then fcvk d babe and stop asking her emotional guestions
thanks for the go ahead boss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man From Lagos Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Oyo During CDS / Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding / Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.