Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,088 members, 7,811,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). (15009 Views)

"Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor / Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself / Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by tartar9(m): 2:26pm On May 10, 2016
Explorers:
4. Ghosts are not sleeping, they are always roaming around especially if they want justice for their death.

5. They want to be noticed, that’s why if the room that has a ghost in it smells like perfume or you can cite unusual smoke or fogs.

6. Ghosts are those people who don’t want to leave the earth.

7. Ghosts are cold, that’s why if the room have ghost you can feel cool or measure cold spots.

8. Ghosts can see the future, sometimes they want to tell us through our dreams.

9. Ghosts may appear to a person that are close to them or to the person who is responsible for their bad.

10. Ghosts can touch the ground using their feet but not their hands and any part of their body. That’s why you can hear footstep sometimes.
STATEMENTS

1 Like

Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by SPDAZZY(f): 2:32pm On May 10, 2016
Lol
Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by Explorers(m): 2:32pm On May 10, 2016
15. The White House is haunted by a number of ghosts, including that of Abigail Adams, who has reportedly been seen hurrying toward the East Room, where she used to hang her laundry.
Psychics believe that President Abraham Lincoln has never left the White House. For more than 70 years, presidents, first ladies, guests and members of the White House staff have claimed to have either seen Lincoln or felt his presence. Lincoln’s ghost was particularly prevalent during the administration of Franklin D. Roosevelt, as the country struggled through a devastating depression followed by a world war. The Netherlands’ Queen Wilhelmina was a guest at the White House during that period, and was awakened one night by a knock on her bedroom door. Upon opening the door, she saw the figure of Lincoln, top hat and all,standing in the hallway. The queen fainted, and upon recovering consciousness, she found herself lying on the floor. The apparition had vanished.

http://www.cuttingedgehauntedhouse.com/blog/haunted-house-news/10-fun-facts-around-ghosts-spirits/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by Explorers(m): 2:43pm On May 10, 2016
tartar9:

STATEMENTS

ok
Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 10, 2016
I do believe all these are real , though I have no prove
Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 10, 2016
Explorer again....
Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by Explorers(m): 3:20pm On May 10, 2016
16. In 2004, the Indian Statistical Institute in New Delhi was closed after reports of visits from the ghost of a dead student.

http://www.express.co.uk/life-style/top10facts/475524/Top-10-facts-about-ghosts
Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by DonBobes(m): 3:34pm On May 10, 2016
Explorers:
13. Kids and Animals are more likely to see ghost.

Kids and Animal are most likely to see and experience the presence of ghosts since they have more level of energy which draws Ghosts to them. Small kids often mistake Ghosts as their imaginary friend.

It's also believed that when dogs are barking at nothing for sometimes, they've seen a ghost.

R u nt contradicting urself d part u sed only cats can see ghost! undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by Explorers(m): 3:37pm On May 10, 2016
17. Haunted bridge, Overtoun, in Milton, Scotland.

Nearly 50 dogs jumped to death with some 600 dogs in total have reportedly mysteriously jumped off the bridge.
Numerous dogs have leaped from the bridge parapet fall 50 feet (15 m) onto the watefall below. The only linking factors for this unexplained event are that dogs mostly jump from the same side of the bridge, in clear weather. Why dogs killed themselves at Overtoun Bridge still remains a mystery.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by JoeBlocks(m): 3:41pm On May 10, 2016
Mimzy, care to read through this thread...
Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 10, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Mimzy, care to read through this thread...

ok... was actually on another similar thread but that one is so long. it is gonna take me days to read through. let me quickly go through this
Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by Explorers(m): 3:55pm On May 10, 2016
DonBobes:

R u nt contradicting urself d part u sed only cats can see ghost! undecided

No sir, i saw it and i didn't modify for a reason. Two different opinions from two different source. As for me i believe both animals have the sense but i cant back it up. Thanks for the observation sir.

2 Likes

Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by Explorers(m): 3:57pm On May 10, 2016
mimzy:

ok... was actually on another similar thread but that one is so long. it is gonna take me days to read through. let me quickly go through this

Which thread is that?
Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 10, 2016
hmmmm.. the emboldened happens to me more often than not and i have never attributed it to the below explanation. TRUTH IS...I DO NOT BELIEVE IN GHOSTS

Explorers:
2. If you feel shivered all of a sudden without explainable reason, its believed that there is a paranormal entity. Be it an evil spirit or a dark ghost has just walked by your, our sixth sense act as a radar that detect any abnormal happening around us.

1 Like

Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 10, 2016
That one talks more about dreams,seeing angels, demons, etc.. i don't wana post link so i don't derail your thread. hope you get

Explorers:

Which thread is that?
Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by JoeBlocks(m): 4:01pm On May 10, 2016
mimzy:

Kindly post the link to the thread you speak of.

I need to ask you something privately, Can I?
Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by Explorers(m): 4:09pm On May 10, 2016
mimzy:
That one talks more about dreams,seeing angels, demons, etc.. i don't wana post link so i don't derail your threaD. hote you get

Thanks for that.
Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 10, 2016
i can relate with the emboldened a bit.
When my maternal granny died, i was still in secondary school and it was a boarding house. My space was the upper deck of the bunk, that night , the entire room felt very eerie and cold, i felt very sad for unexplainable reasons. The next morning,i was running temperature and felt very weak. It was those days of "very few had phones" (the likes of sagem my x4 and co). My house mistress had to call home for me as our sick bay do not open on weekends neither do i like going to FMC then, my sister picked me up instead of my mum and she was very very unusually cold and quiet all through the journey home .... to cut the story short. i got home to be told the sad news that grandma died. i cried for days cos i was so close to her....
Let me just stop here lol. Explorers, i still do not believe in ghosts though

Explorers:
4. Ghosts are not sleeping, they are always roaming around especially if they want justice for their death.

5. They want to be noticed, that’s why if the room that has a ghost in it smells like perfume or you can cite unusual smoke or fogs.

6. Ghosts are those people who don’t want to leave the earth.

7. Ghosts are cold, that’s why if the room have ghost you can feel cool or measure cold spots.

8. Ghosts can see the future, sometimes they want to tell us through our dreams.

9. Ghosts may appear to a person that are close to them or to the person who is responsible for their bad.

10. Ghosts can touch the ground using their feet but not their hands and any part of their body. That’s why you can hear footstep sometimes.
Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 10, 2016
definitely. pm??

JoeBlocks:
Kindly post the link to the thread you speak of.

I need to ask you something privately, Can I?
Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by JoeBlocks(m): 4:14pm On May 10, 2016
mimzy:
definitely. pm??
Swell.
Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by whitecloth: 4:36pm On May 10, 2016
Explorers:

Thanks explorer .
let me share with you some experience, I leave you to believe if ghost exist nor not, am also a Christian, we dont believe in it also.
when I was in SS class a woman who lives two houses to us died immediately after giving birth, that brought the baby home, would you believe that people started noticing that the woman will come in the night and she will be crying by the window that she want to breastfeed her baby, she did that for more than a week, before they find a solution to it.
In akure, the capital city of Ondo state, more than ten years ago, there was an occurrence here, a woman came yo a particular house and told them her husband said she should come yo that house while he(husband) branch to buy something, not knowing that her husband has died more than 15 years ago, the ghost husband has fathered three children, all looking exactly like the man, that was the last time we saw the man.
many more stories my bro.
I'll leave you to decide.

5 Likes

Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by herald9: 4:59pm On May 10, 2016
Just title it `FACTS FROM HORROR MOVIES'
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by Vince77(m): 5:50pm On May 10, 2016
Explorers:
2. If you feel shivered all of a sudden without explainable reason, its believed that there is a paranormal entity. Be it an evil spirit or a dark ghost has just walked by your, our sixth sense act as a radar that detect any abnormal happening around us.

Are u serious?
This one happens to me sometimes especially when I'm in a gathering.
Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by tk4rd: 6:02pm On May 10, 2016
whitecloth:

Thanks explorer .
let me share with you some experience, I leave you to believe if ghost exist nor not, am also a Christian, we dont believe in it also.
when I was in SS class a woman who lives two houses to us died immediately after giving birth, that brought the baby home, would you believe that people started noticing that the woman will come in the night and she will be crying by the window that she want to breastfeed her baby, she did that for more than a week, before they find a solution to it.
What was the solution they found for it.??
In akure, the capital city of Ondo state, more than ten years ago, there was an occurrence here, a woman came yo a particular house and told them her husband said she should come yo that house while he(husband) branch to buy something, not knowing that her husband has died more than 15 years ago, the ghost husband has fathered three children, all looking exactly like the man, that was the last time we saw the man.
This second story is so confusing.
You mean to say that the woman didn't know that her own husband was dead 15years ago.?

5 Likes

Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by Explorers(m): 6:08pm On May 10, 2016
whitecloth:

Thanks explorer .

Though ive not had an encounter, but ive heard a lot around about something like that. Over 10years ago a guy took poison in a house, streets away from ours. The boy died and was buried in the house(His Dad's House). Few days later, things started happening that forced all the tenant quit within a week.
Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by Gosj01(m): 6:12pm On May 10, 2016
Subscribing
Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by whitecloth: 6:27pm On May 10, 2016
tk4rd:
What was the solution they found for it.??
You know Yoruba now, they found a traditional (diabolical) way to scare off her spirit

tk4rd:

This second story is so
You mean to say that the woman didn't know that her own husband was dead 15years ago.?
After the man died here in akure 15 years ago, he went to the north and married, it was when his wife has been disturbing him to know his family that he sent them before him.
hope you understand Sir.

2 Likes

Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by Explorers(m): 6:36pm On May 10, 2016
18. 3. Ghosts stay in the state of dilemma.

It is also believed that most of the spirits and ghosts don’t really know that they are dead and often live in a confusing state which feels like being stuck in a nightmare.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by ichommy(m): 6:46pm On May 10, 2016
Am late.
Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by sonofthunder: 7:31pm On May 10, 2016
Explorers:

Which thread is that?
check the religious section... you should find it on the first page
Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by Explorers(m): 7:35pm On May 10, 2016
ichommy:
Am late.

Lol..Hw far bro?
Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by Explorers(m): 7:54pm On May 10, 2016
19. In a home with stairs it's also believed that ghost are more likely to be seen climbing up&down the stairs.

*. The Brown Lady of Raynham Hall.

This photo was taken in 1936. The misty figure is believed to be Lady Dorothy Townsend who was the original owner of Raynham Hall.

http://www.omgfacts.com/throwback/16667/If-You-Are-Afraid-Ghosts-Might-Be-Real-Don-t-Look-At-These-11-Photos

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The more you feed yourself with The Word Of GOD, the more you Grow / Name Of Allah Appear On A Tree (pics) / What Do You Think About Born Again Brothers Chasing Worldly Sisters?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.