Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,211 members, 7,811,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). (15017 Views)

"Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor / Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself / Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by patrickmuf(m): 7:56pm On May 10, 2016
DonBobes:

R u nt contradicting urself d part u sed only cats can see ghost! undecided
Just the point I wanted to make before I saw yours
Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by Dexema(m): 7:57pm On May 10, 2016
explorers taking the paranormal route this time. nice. My maternal great grandmother visited her son in Kaduna after her death here in the west. what do you call that?

1 Like

Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by Humblega(m): 9:10pm On May 10, 2016
.....getting interesting with people's comments. Lalasticlala abeg move this to front page let me hear more of people believe
Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by skeendyke: 9:45pm On May 10, 2016
'Ghosts' are familiar spirits masquerading as a personality that once was alive. It is appointed for man to die once and then face judgment. The devil fools people into believing departed loved ones desire to communicate and live with their family members. This is how the devil captures the homes of unsuspecting folks and unleashes a reign of terror on them.

Bottomline is ghosts are demons attempting to work their way into the lives of people by taking on the personality of those dead and gone who are familiar to their target. Why? This makes it easier for them to be accepted and have unrestricted access in the household of the departed one which gives them the freedom to cause harm and destruction at will.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by ichommy(m): 10:09pm On May 10, 2016
Explorers:

Lol..Hw far bro?
Am okay my Mentor. Not too far Boss grin
Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by sweetcocoa(f): 12:48am On May 11, 2016
Ghost my fine azz, anyone know any ghosts? Tell em I wanna have a meeting with them, I'm usually alone so they don't have to worry about nothing.undecided
Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by tk4rd: 7:59am On May 11, 2016
whitecloth:

You know Yoruba now, they found a traditional (diabolical) way to scare off her spirit

After the man died here in akure 15 years ago, he went to the north and married, it was when his wife has been disturbing him to know his family that he sent them before him.
hope you understand Sir.
I understand now... Na waa ooo..
Anyway, for him to have physical human flesh.,, I don't think it is a ghost anymore..
He is not dead..
Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by whitecloth: 9:44am On May 11, 2016
tk4rd:
I understand now... Na waa ooo..
Anyway, for him to have physical human flesh.,, I don't think it is a ghost anymore..
He is not dead..

Hey bro, I didn't say he has human flesh o, they only heard voices by the window but no one was seen, he's still considered a ghost.
Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by orunto27: 10:59am On May 11, 2016
They are all spirits and real.
Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by Thebrightest(m): 12:36pm On May 11, 2016
ichommy:
Am late.
RIP
Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by MajorWarren: 1:37pm On May 11, 2016
yes I'm a spirit and i enjoy browsing nairaland and instagram....these weren't around during my time..damn you ancient times angry angry angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by Liljeez(m): 7:33pm On May 11, 2016
mimzy:
lyk....u are d 'mimzy'.....been seeing ur name quite lately....
U seem kinda smart......ama support u in da contest
Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 11, 2016
Thanks a lot. I appreciate
Good evening.

Liljeez:

lyk....u are d 'mimzy'.....been seeing ur name quite lately....

U seem kinda smart......ama support u in da contest

1 Like

Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by hahn(m): 9:14pm On May 11, 2016
Explorers:
Once our heart stops beating, past few minutes we are considered dead. Person who passed away gets buried, cremated or burnt according to rules of their religion. However it is to be noted that only body dies spirit flies out of the body. Most of our sacred books support Body gets destroyed but the soul remains above all the pain.
It gets a new body in heaven like we change our tore dresses, and takes birth again. But few of the soul don't take the Arial route to afterlife due to many reasons and stick on this earth. Some people believes many spirits roam for revenge due to untimely killing, or because of their loved ones.
Though there is no scientific evidence whatsoever proves the existence of ghosts(intelligent spirits of those who have passed away). But some books and movies have shown much about ghosts.

Source: http://www.fearandyou.in/2015/03/facts-about-ghost.html

http://ohfact.com/interesting-facts-about-ghosts/

This is your dumbest thread EVER

undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by Liljeez(m): 11:08pm On May 11, 2016
mimzy:
Thanks a lot. I appreciate Good evening.

Sure
But i don't really understand how the voting process takes place sha
Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by Explorers(m): 3:09am On May 12, 2016
hahn:

undecided

Smiles...Thanks.
Its bn a while hahn.

3 Likes

Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by Nobody: 9:02am On May 12, 2016
i'll be sure to mention you once the voting thread is open.
good morning.

cc; muva, smellymouth, iamlegend1, ftboy, kramfonos

Liljeez:
Sure

But i don't really understand how the voting process takes place sha

1 Like

Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by Liljeez(m): 9:05am On May 12, 2016
mimzy:
i'll be sure to mention you once the voting thread is open.
good morning.

cc; muva, smellymouth, iamlegend1, ftboy, kramfonos

Aiight....appreciate

1 Like

Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by skeendyke: 9:57am On May 12, 2016
hahn:

undecided

Seriously? Tell me exactly, what else do you expect from an explorer? To unearth only subjects that rhyme with your belief system? C'mon! Get real.

10 Likes

Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by hahn(m): 10:56am On May 12, 2016
skeendyke:

Seriously? Tell me exactly, what else do you expect from an explorer? To unearth only subjects that rhyme with your belief system? C'mon! Get real.

I expect him to discover things that ACTUALLY EXIST. How does creating this thread validate the existence of ghosts? undecided
Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:25am On May 12, 2016
The only ghost I know is Ghostofsparta. He is the incarnation of Eshu.

Macof is a demon. I know that for long
Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by macof(m): 11:57am On May 12, 2016
FOLYKAZE:
The only ghost I know is Ghostofsparta. He is the incarnation of Eshu.

Macof is a demon. I know that for long

something is really wrong with you.

because I refuse to join you in "fulani butt licking" am now a demon grin

1 Like

Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:12pm On May 12, 2016
macof:

something is really wrong with you.

because I refuse to join you in "fulani butt licking" am now a demon grin

The presidency says the attackers were not Fulanis. It only demons that breed hate.

How ya side na?
Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by ghostofsparta(m): 2:14pm On May 12, 2016
FOLYKAZE:

The presidency says the attackers were not Fulanis. It only demons that breed hate.

How ya side na?
Based on their statement, it certainly means the presidency is privy to more accurate information than everyone to know the attackers were not Fulanis then their intel knows the source originating the attackers and their identities, why can't they tell us ? If the presidency reserve the authority to counter mass opinion of people who have known the Fulanis for more than five decades to be bellicose on their host communities, (and recently at Ibadan, Agatu, Enugu, Nassarawa, Jos etc where surviving witness who took safety in nearby town and villages knew for sure who their attackers are) then the presidency should also exercise that same authority to tell us who the attackers REALLY are because if they can authoritatively state the attackers are not Fulanis then they should be able to tell us the identities of who the attackers are.

1 Like

Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by ghostofsparta(m): 2:33pm On May 12, 2016
FOLYKAZE:

How ya side na?
and why do you think of me as the incarnation of Eshu ? So you still think Eshu is exactly the same as Satan the Devil of Abrahamic idolatrism ? And you call yourself an Orisha person. I assume you know better that not only is Eshu exactly the opposite of Satan the Devil but also that no other mythological entity throughout the world bears the same attributes or has the role function of Eshu (mind you Eshu like all other Orisha/Irunmoles are not mythological nor fit into the classification of 'mythology'). So as for you mistaking Eshu to call me 'Satan' I won't say you're truly confused yet as some of your responders think of you, because surely you have an explanation, I'm listening.

1 Like

Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by jayriginal: 3:06pm On May 12, 2016
Fact 3, only cats can see ghosts among animals.

Fact 13, dogs can see ghosts too.

When I criticized the OP for making up stats from thin air, his voltrons rushed to his rescue.

Now he is taking fiction and portraying as fact.
Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by renegade09(m): 3:19pm On May 12, 2016
Ghost Mode!
Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:52pm On May 12, 2016
ghostofsparta:
and why do you think of me as the incarnation of Eshu ? So you still think Eshu is exactly the same as Satan the Devil of Abrahamic idolatrism ? And you call yourself an Orisha person. I assume you know better that not only is Eshu exactly the opposite of Satan the Devil but also that no other mythological entity throughout the world bears the same attributes or has the role function of Eshu (mind you Eshu like all other Orisha/Irunmoles are not mythological nor fit into the classification of 'mythology'). So as for you mistaking Eshu to call me 'Satan' I won't say you're truly confused yet as some of your responders think of you, because surely you have an explanation, I'm listening.

Wetin concern me with Abrahamic devil?

You are Eshu. . .trickster. Do not belong here or there
Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:56pm On May 12, 2016
ghostofsparta:
Based on their statement, it certainly means the presidency is privy to more accurate information than everyone to know the attackers were not Fulanis then their intel knows the source originating the attackers and their identities, why can't they tell us ? If the presidency reserve the authority to counter mass opinion of people who have known the Fulanis for more than five decades to be bellicose on their host communities, (and recently at Ibadan, Agatu, Enugu, Nassarawa, Jos etc where surviving witness who took safety in nearby town and villages knew for sure who their attackers are) then the presidency should also exercise that same authority to tell us who the attackers REALLY are because if they can authoritatively state the attackers are not Fulanis then they should be able to tell us the identities of who the attackers are.

The attackers are simply Criminals, Rustlers and bandits. Tagging them as Fulani without a tangible prove otherthan pictures from Herdmen in faraway Kenya is a demonic act.

Bros we are in religion section.

1 Like

Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by GooseBaba: 4:34pm On May 12, 2016
whitecloth:

You know Yoruba now, they found a traditional (diabolical) way to scare off her spirit

After the man died here in akure 15 years ago, he went to the north and married, it was when his wife has been disturbing him to know his family that he sent them before him.
hope you understand Sir.

Aunty... What's diabolical in appeasing an upset spirit.

Or Are you saying using traditional means to rectify a situation from another realm is bad..? Help me understand..
Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by GooseBaba: 4:39pm On May 12, 2016
skeendyke:
'Ghosts' are familiar spirits masquerading as a personality that once was alive. It is appointed for man to die once and then face judgment. The devil fools people into believing departed loved ones desire to communicate and live with their family members. This is how the devil captures the homes of unsuspecting folks and unleashes a reign of terror on them.

Bottomline is ghosts are demons attempting to work their way into the lives of people by taking on the personality of those dead and gone who are familiar to their target. Why? This makes it easier for them to be accepted and have unrestricted access in the household of the departed one which gives them the freedom to cause harm and destruction at will.

Ol boy see christain movie scripts... grin

The devil na real hard man abi hard spirit..

1 Like

Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by GooseBaba: 4:42pm On May 12, 2016
sweetcocoa:
Ghost my fine azz, anyone know any ghosts? Tell em I wanna have a meeting with them, I'm usually alone so they don't have to worry about nothing.undecided

Lolz......na yansh you wan yansh ghost ni?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Name Of Allah Appear On A Tree (pics) / MINE Teenage Ministry Reacts As Coordinator Is Accused Of Sexual Harassment / What Do You Think About Born Again Brothers Chasing Worldly Sisters?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.