Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,167 members, 7,811,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). (15015 Views)

"Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor / Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day, Undresses Herself / Nigerian Lady Who Sees And Communicates With Ghosts Often (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by Nobody: 10:35am On May 16, 2016
carinmom:

Yep you are absolutely right.

Good morning bro smiley

Morning sis.....how are you this morning? smiley

1 Like

Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by carinmom(f): 11:01am On May 16, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Morning sis.....how are you this morning? smiley

I'm fine, thanks cheesy
Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by whitecloth: 1:13pm On May 16, 2016
carinmom:

Are you sure the man died in the first place or he just ran away and faked his death?
he died, he was buried, he has a burial ground, its hard to fake your own death in those days, Dont forget the art of washing the corpse, lying in state and all that.
Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by Demmzy15(m): 3:03pm On May 16, 2016
carinmom:

I'm fine, thanks cheesy
Ya Ukti, I hope our small brother is kicking o? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by carinmom(f): 3:07pm On May 16, 2016
Demmzy15:
Ya Ukti, I hope our small brother is kicking o? cheesy

That your little brother has turned my belly to his punching bag oo grin grin

Hope all is well ya Akhii cheesy
Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by Demmzy15(m): 3:16pm On May 16, 2016
carinmom:

That your little brother has turned my belly to his punching bag oo grin grin

Kai!! Sorry o, may he be a source of good to your family in this life and the hereafter.

Hope all is well ya Akhii cheesy

I'm good o, Alhamdullahi, it's just school work we're going through here!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by carinmom(f): 3:21pm On May 16, 2016
Demmzy15:

Kai!! Sorry o, may he be a source of good to your family in this life and the hereafter.

I'm good o, Alhamdullahi, it's just school work we're going through here!

Hmmm Ameen to the prayer.
I wish you all the best, may Allah guide and see you through.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by AngelAhnie(f): 5:33am On May 17, 2016
Yomieluv:
Hmmm.

Ghosts to me aren't real. Don't know why I dont feel a rush to their existence.

Ghost ko,ghostmode ni.
Ghost do exist, there was this young lady in my area, she do see ghost.
Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by prince9851(m): 1:03pm On Jan 27, 2017
mistytohcute:
I do believe all these are real , though I have no prove
plz doesn't it scare u?
Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 27, 2017
prince9851:
plz doesn't it scare u?
no, I find it intriguing
Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by prince9851(m): 7:18pm On Jan 27, 2017
mistytohcute:

no, I find it intriguing
Sorry
Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by farouk0403(m): 9:50am On May 14, 2017
Explorers:
15. The White House is haunted by a number of ghosts, including that of Abigail Adams, who has reportedly been seen hurrying toward the East Room, where she used to hang her laundry.
Psychics believe that President Abraham Lincoln has never left the White House. For more than 70 years, presidents, first ladies, guests and members of the White House staff have claimed to have either seen Lincoln or felt his presence. Lincoln’s ghost was particularly prevalent during the administration of Franklin D. Roosevelt, as the country struggled through a devastating depression followed by a world war. The Netherlands’ Queen Wilhelmina was a guest at the White House during that period, and was awakened one night by a knock on her bedroom door. Upon opening the door, she saw the figure of Lincoln, top hat and all,standing in the hallway. The queen fainted, and upon recovering consciousness, she found herself lying on the floor. The apparition had vanished.

http://www.cuttingedgehauntedhouse.com/blog/haunted-house-news/10-fun-facts-around-ghosts-spirits/

Try and watch real Tv series "A haunting" you will believe that ghosts are dame real. download it from toxic wap.
Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by farouk0403(m): 9:57am On May 14, 2017
mistytohcute:
I do believe all these are real , though I have no prove
Try and watch "A Haunting" it is a real Tv series you will enjoy it, try and download toxic wap
Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 14, 2017
Explorers:
13. Kids and Animals are more likely to see ghost.

Kids and Animal are most likely to see and experience the presence of ghosts since they have more level of energy which draws Ghosts to them. Small kids often mistake Ghosts as their imaginary friend.

It's also believed that when dogs are barking at nothing for sometimes, they've seen a ghost.
I SWEAR WITH MY LIFE,I HAVE SEEN FALLEN ANGELS (FORMER ANGELS OF GOD,THEY ARE ALWAYS IN WHITE GARMENT) WHEN I WAS 6 YEARS OLD...IT'S THE FOUNDATION OF MY BELIEF,SO NO ONE INDOCTRINATED ME WITH CHRISTIANITY,I DISCOVERED THE TRUTH MYSELF.
Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by obinna58(m): 5:12pm On May 14, 2017
farouk0403:

Try and watch "A Haunting" it is a real Tv series you will enjoy it, try and download toxic wap
So movies are now proves that ghost are real

1 Like

Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by obinna58(m): 5:14pm On May 14, 2017
farouk0403:

Just like stories

They are using ur mind
Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by farouk0403(m): 6:28pm On May 14, 2017
obinna58:

Just like stories

They are using ur mind

Is not a movie, is a reality tvshow with proves, the people that saw the real ghost are the ones narrating the ordeal.
Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by obinna58(m): 6:31pm On May 14, 2017
farouk0403:

Is not a movie, is a reality tvshow with proves, the people that saw the real ghost are the ones narrating the ordeal.
So what difference does it make from stories av been hearing since I was born

Besides they are making money aren't they?
Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by farouk0403(m): 6:38pm On May 14, 2017
obinna58:

So what difference does it make from stories av been hearing since I was born

Besides they are making money aren't they?

there is a wide gap between what you heard and what you see, This tvseries that i am telling you about you will see the real ghost shaped of a human inform of white fog, It was CCTV camera that caught the footage.

and sometimes you will heard unnecessary voices and sounds, some of the victims will just heard the sound but when they checked the footage camera they will see sign of someone starting at them or moving around.

Ghost are real,
Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by obinna58(m): 7:33pm On May 14, 2017
farouk0403:

there is a wide gap between what you heard and what you see, This tvseries that i am telling you about you will see the real ghost shaped of a human inform of white fog, It was CCTV camera that caught the footage.

and sometimes you will heard unnecessary voices and sounds, some of the victims will just heard the sound but when they checked the footage camera they will see sign of someone starting at them or moving around.

Ghost are real,
Chaii and this might be coming from someone in university or even a graduate

Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by farouk0403(m): 7:43pm On May 14, 2017
obinna58:

Chaii and this might be coming from someone in university or even a graduate

whatever, if you dont belief in ghost or paranormal activities then you should keep your opinion for yourself everyone has the right to believe what ever he/she likes.

I believe in paranormal and ghost because i have seen several signs of it.

cheers
Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by obinna58(m): 8:39pm On May 14, 2017
farouk0403:

whatever, if you dont belief in ghost or paranormal activities then you should keep your opinion for yourself everyone has the right to believe what ever he/she likes.

I believe in paranormal and ghost because i have seen several signs of it.

cheers
U av seen signs hahahahaha
U gonna live all ur life seeing signs
Better start building ur mind, we human av subconscious mind due to how we were raised.
Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by farouk0403(m): 10:32pm On May 14, 2017
obinna58:

U av seen signs hahahahaha
U gonna live all ur life seeing signs
Better start building ur mind, we human av subconscious mind due to how we were raised.

Are you an Atheist?
Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by obinna58(m): 10:34pm On May 14, 2017
farouk0403:

Are you an Atheist?
I sound like one
I am
Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by farouk0403(m): 10:40pm On May 14, 2017
obinna58:

I sound like one
I am

i am Sorry for trying to point out things that you didn't believe in, I wouldn't even tried it if i knew you were one.

accept my apology

But if you dont mind i will like to ask you something?
Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by obinna58(m): 10:45pm On May 14, 2017
farouk0403:

i am Sorry for trying to point out things that you didn't believe in, I wouldn't even tried it if i knew you were one.

accept my apology

But if you dont mind i will like to ask you something?
U sorry, really?
No u don't mean it

Ask
Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by farouk0403(m): 10:55pm On May 14, 2017
obinna58:

U sorry, really?
No u don't mean it

Ask

When did you start your Atheism? and what motivate you to become one?

i will appreciate an honest answer, may be i will rethink what to do with my life.
Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by obinna58(m): 11:17pm On May 14, 2017
farouk0403:

When did you start your Atheism? and what motivate you to become one?

i will appreciate an honest answer, may be i will rethink what to do with my life.

The main issue why I struggle hard searching and ended up lacking beliefs is that I was raised with "fear" they made believe that the solution out of fear is God, it work though it worked to an extent until I found out its all about "brain"

It took gradual process b4 ending up as an atheist

My story

https://www.nairaland.com/3555282/nairaland-destroyed-many-religious-soul
Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by farouk0403(m): 12:34am On May 15, 2017
obinna58:

The main issue why I struggle hard searching and ended up lacking beliefs is that I was raised with "fear" they made believe that the solution out of fear is God, it work though it worked to an extent until I found out its all about "brain"

It took gradual process b4 ending up as an atheist

My story

https://www.nairaland.com/3555282/nairaland-destroyed-many-religious-soul

ok i dont have futher questions, thanks
Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by obinna58(m): 12:36am On May 15, 2017
farouk0403:
ok i dont have futher questions, thanks
U welcome wink
Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by Andykruiz(m): 12:44am On May 15, 2017
One word.... paranormal360.com ghosts do exist.
Re: Ghosts, Spirits, Paranormal Entities, Are They Real?(Warning). by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 18, 2017
tartar9:

STATEMENT

I've always believed in the correlation between electromagnetic radiation and the presence of ghosts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Name Of Allah Appear On A Tree (pics) / MINE Teenage Ministry Reacts As Coordinator Is Accused Of Sexual Harassment / What Do You Think About Born Again Brothers Chasing Worldly Sisters?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.