Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,722 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Fayose: 83 Cows Killed Since I Advised Ekiti People To Poison Water - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: 83 Cows Killed Since I Advised Ekiti People To Poison Water (2239 Views)

I Advised Agf Malami To Meet With Maina Abroad – Sss Dg Lawal Daura / 83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks / Iweala: My Mother Was Kidnapped Because I Advised GEJ To Remove Fuel Subsidy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose: 83 Cows Killed Since I Advised Ekiti People To Poison Water by menstrualpad: 2:34pm On May 10, 2016
Fayose: 83 Cows Killed Since I Advised Ekiti People To Poison Water With ‘Gammalin 20’
Governor Ayo Fayose has again declared Fulani herdsmen persona non grata in Ekiti State just as he revealed that since advising people of the state to pour “Gammalin 20” inside water the herdsmen’s cattle would drink from, 83 cows have died of poisoning.
Speaking yesterday night during his monthly media chat ‘Meet Your Governor’, Fayose vowed not to approve land for establishment of grazing reserves in the state.
He also declared that the National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Ali Modu Sheriff, will retain his position at the party’s May 21 National Convention in Port Harcourt, the Rivers State capital.
He, however, vowed not to support Sheriff if the PDP boss plans to transmute himself to a presidential candidate in 2019.
Fayose, who wondered why herdsmen, who used to carry sticks, now brandish AK-47 assault rifles, chided President Muhammadu Buhari for his silence on the rampaging herdsmen.
The governor revealed that he rears cows in his hometown of Afao-Ekiti without constituting nuisance to the locals.
He used the opportunity to again advise residents to be ready to poison the cows.
The governor said: “What I said was that we will now be more proactive, if you bring your cow to come and eat up my farmland, I will put Gammalin 20 inside the water they will drink from. That is what I will do to those destroying our communities and defiling our wives.
“I heard that 83 cows have been killed since I made the statement. If you come to Afao and eat up my palm tree, we have set traps for grass cutters and rodents and the trap will catch them.
“There is no land for grazing in Ekiti State. Power to assign land belongs to the governor. Tell them that there is no land for grazing here because it is my right to sign the C of O (Certificate of Occupancy)”.
Speaking further on PDP politics, Fayose said: “Senator Ali Modu Sheriff is the PDP chairman and he is going to continue in office.
“If he gives me the VP slot, it is a good thing for Ekiti people even though, you cannot set out to say you want to be VP.
“But you people should not worry yourself about 2019 because nobody knows who will be alive in 2019 but mentioning my name for VP is good for Ekiti.
“I will not support Ali Modu Sheriff for President in 2019. I am qualified to be VP if it is the will of God. God is taking me to a higher place, how? I don’t know”.
When reminded by one of the panelists during the media chat that by the time he leaves office in October 2018 President Buhari would still be in office as president, Fayose declared that he was not afraid of what would happen to him.
Apparently piqued by the question, the governor replied the panelist: “My brother, you are not a wise man by asking that question; anybody talking about what will happen in 2019 now is not a wise man.
“Nobody knows that APC would become a ruling party in the last elections.
“I am not afraid of anybody, you can charge me to court, they charged me to court, I won.
“They harassed my wife and the court awarded damages against them, they charged our lawmakers to court, we won.
“Do you want to tell me that because I am in opposition I should keep quiet? I am not afraid of them and I am not afraid of being detained.
“I will continue to criticise them because it was God who brought me here”.
http://informationng.com/2016/05/fayose-83-cows-killed-since-i-advised-ekiti-people-to-poison-water-with-gammalin-20.html
mynd44 lalasticlala dominique

3 Likes

Re: Fayose: 83 Cows Killed Since I Advised Ekiti People To Poison Water by Dahkogrin007(m): 2:38pm On May 10, 2016
Op
Re: Fayose: 83 Cows Killed Since I Advised Ekiti People To Poison Water by GlorifiedTunde(m): 2:42pm On May 10, 2016
If this is true, then this man is an aberration of a governor.

There are things a public officer of his status should not brag about.

Fayose has succeeded in making a mockery and ridicule of the corporacy of governance angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose: 83 Cows Killed Since I Advised Ekiti People To Poison Water by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 10, 2016
Best solution

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: 83 Cows Killed Since I Advised Ekiti People To Poison Water by Kyase(m): 2:45pm On May 10, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:
If this is true, them this man is an aberration of a governor.

Fayose has succeeded in making a mockery and ridicule of the corporacy of governance angry angry
Because of this man, pdp 2will get only 300 votes in the north even if buhari is the presidential candidate.....

3 Likes

Re: Fayose: 83 Cows Killed Since I Advised Ekiti People To Poison Water by Clerverley2(m): 2:48pm On May 10, 2016
Greatest Yoruba man, dead or alive.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: 83 Cows Killed Since I Advised Ekiti People To Poison Water by snika: 3:11pm On May 10, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:
If this is true, then this man is an aberration of a governor.

Onuku, he is better than the person who told all you you to jump into the lagoon with him because people he called 5% and threatened to deal with now wants a country of their own.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose: 83 Cows Killed Since I Advised Ekiti People To Poison Water by Blackfire(m): 3:45pm On May 10, 2016
If i were to be Mr fayose i will start preparing myself for the buhari onslaught after Oct 31st 2018.

But u know one thing about power is that with time, u don't know where it will swing... And if that is what fayose is hoping on, i wish him gooluck in a buharilistic way.
Re: Fayose: 83 Cows Killed Since I Advised Ekiti People To Poison Water by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 10, 2016
Will the gammalin 20 be selective when killing?

Will it recognize the particular cows of herdsmen when doing its job?

What abt d livestock of d villagers? Is it not possible they'll also drink from d water?

Worse still, what about humans who might also drink d water? As far as I kw, most of Ekiti is still a village n pple rely on streams/wells for water.

This water poisoning is abysmally stupid n I'm nt surprised knwing who its coming from. Its better 2 use other measures against mad herdsmen; like patrol teams or vigilante groups

1 Like

Re: Fayose: 83 Cows Killed Since I Advised Ekiti People To Poison Water by otukpo(f): 3:52pm On May 10, 2016
Pls fayose, enough.
Re: Fayose: 83 Cows Killed Since I Advised Ekiti People To Poison Water by mrhansome12(m): 4:15pm On May 10, 2016
The only courageous man west of the niger

1 Like

Re: Fayose: 83 Cows Killed Since I Advised Ekiti People To Poison Water by GlorifiedTunde(m): 4:18pm On May 10, 2016
snika:

Onuku, he is better than the person who told all you you to jump into the lagoon with him because people he called 5% and threatened to deal with now wants a country of their own.

What is the correlation? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Fayose: 83 Cows Killed Since I Advised Ekiti People To Poison Water by chacoonder(m): 4:18pm On May 10, 2016
Is this the man well-mannered Ekiti people chose as their governor?...'m still in shock though.
Re: Fayose: 83 Cows Killed Since I Advised Ekiti People To Poison Water by Daniel058(m): 4:20pm On May 10, 2016
This man Well ooooooooooooooo
Re: Fayose: 83 Cows Killed Since I Advised Ekiti People To Poison Water by omenka(m): 4:23pm On May 10, 2016
And this thing claims to be qualified to be the VeePee of a country.

If this report is anything to go by, it proves our suspicion that his mother has indeed cursed him.

Sooner or later, PDP would realise what a threat this deranged thug constitutes to their plans of having even a toe nail in Aso Rock in 2019. With his remarks, given the fact he doesn't appear to have learnt anything from 2015, APC wouldn't need as much as a single campaign poster up North, Fayose would unwittingly do all the campaigning for them.

Long live the VeePee aspirant People's Democracy Party.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose: 83 Cows Killed Since I Advised Ekiti People To Poison Water by menstrualpad: 4:33pm On May 10, 2016
go Ekiti go drink water.....

omenka:

If this report is anything to go by, it proves our suspicion that his mother has indeed cursed him.

Sooner or later, PDP would realise what a threat this deranged thug constitutes to their plans of having even a toe nail in Aso Rock in 2019. With his remarks, given the fact he doesn't appear to have learnt anything from 2015, APC wouldn't need as much as a single campaign poster up North, Fayose would unwittingly do all the campaigning for them.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: 83 Cows Killed Since I Advised Ekiti People To Poison Water by slimfit1(m): 4:37pm On May 10, 2016
Those water are fishless then use your senses.
Re: Fayose: 83 Cows Killed Since I Advised Ekiti People To Poison Water by malton: 4:48pm On May 10, 2016
undecided
Re: Fayose: 83 Cows Killed Since I Advised Ekiti People To Poison Water by cktheluckyman: 4:51pm On May 10, 2016
omenka:

So is it Buhari that will Win in the south and the MB?

1 Like

Re: Fayose: 83 Cows Killed Since I Advised Ekiti People To Poison Water by bigzic(m): 4:58pm On May 10, 2016
This agbero governor don start again!
Re: Fayose: 83 Cows Killed Since I Advised Ekiti People To Poison Water by comos: 5:06pm On May 10, 2016
Gammalin 20, the antidote to fulani Herdsmen

1 Like

Re: Fayose: 83 Cows Killed Since I Advised Ekiti People To Poison Water by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 10, 2016
This Governor is insane.. but aren't we all grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose: 83 Cows Killed Since I Advised Ekiti People To Poison Water by Wenebadu(f): 6:56pm On May 10, 2016
Job well done

1 Like

Re: Fayose: 83 Cows Killed Since I Advised Ekiti People To Poison Water by omowolewa: 7:00pm On May 10, 2016
When will Buhari's witch hunt reach Ekiti? Thank God for immunity sha

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Observation On Aisha Buhari Trips To USA / Video:Troops Hailed Late Lt.col Abu Ali As He Was Being Decorated By Gen.Buratai / Gov Okowa Commissions Arthur O Okafor(san) Avenue, Hotel De Copperfield Located

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.