Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,196 members, 7,849,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:24 AM

Olusegun Mimiko Visits Ibrahim Babangida (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olusegun Mimiko Visits Ibrahim Babangida (Photos) (36832 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Visits Ibrahim Babangida In Minna (Photo) / Aisha Buhari Visits Ibrahim Babangida (photo) / Yakubu Dogara Visits Ibrahim Babangida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olusegun Mimiko Visits Ibrahim Babangida (Photos) by tomakint: 9:48pm On May 10, 2016
Scatterboss:

True. The evil genius is always on lowkey cheesy
Absolutely, you captured it imaginatively well....that's how true Dons roll. IBB the man with real swaggs
Re: Olusegun Mimiko Visits Ibrahim Babangida (Photos) by FEEXPERT: 9:58pm On May 10, 2016
This is devil incarnate visit to devil in-decades
Re: Olusegun Mimiko Visits Ibrahim Babangida (Photos) by mamajaz(f): 10:29pm On May 10, 2016
coolhamid:
IBB, the man who destroyed the Nigerian middle class with his SAP programme.The poor Nigerians became poorer and the rich became richer.
Let posterity judge you.
Amen!
Re: Olusegun Mimiko Visits Ibrahim Babangida (Photos) by ajebuter(f): 10:32pm On May 10, 2016
tpiah01:
Is IBB Yoruba?

I dont understand why his name is always mentioned in connection with Yorubas, if he is not one.

He is half yoruba and half Nupe

His middle name Badamosi is yoruba and its yoruba version is Gbadamosi

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Mimiko Visits Ibrahim Babangida (Photos) by sadi78: 10:43pm On May 10, 2016
tomakint:
IBB one of the few former rulers of this Country I still respect so much.......he is not into meddling into what he is not invited into.....people consult him daily. Long live IBB

shame on you tomakint! no wonder ! your name sound like tomato!! for ur information... all the suffering that Nigerians suffer is the handiwork of this evil man called IBB !!!

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Mimiko Visits Ibrahim Babangida (Photos) by tomakint: 10:47pm On May 10, 2016
sadi78:

shame on you tomakint! no wonder ! your name sound like tomato!! for ur information... all the suffering that Nigerians suffer is the handiwork of this evil man called IBB !!!
No need to engage you....the moment you concluded that IBB is responsible for your miseries I can only wish you save journey.
Re: Olusegun Mimiko Visits Ibrahim Babangida (Photos) by zudozz: 10:59pm On May 10, 2016
Babangida go wear that im canvass on top agbada. Chai!
Re: Olusegun Mimiko Visits Ibrahim Babangida (Photos) by blackprowler: 1:20am On May 11, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:

Respect kwa! undecided

Were u born in 1999

The man is only on a low key due to health challenges.

OBJ really fixed IBB, else....

My dear brother, I just had to answer this one. I don't like responding so much these days cos most people don't know nothing here. Forget health or no health; every day of my life, I will always worship Olusegun Obasanjo. Most of the kids of today just run their mouths about that man due to some personal weaknesses in a PRIVATE capacity. If not for Obasanjo, I don't know what Nigeria would be today. Only him could have put Babangida in the irrelevance in which he would spend his last days on earth. We owe this democracy to the fact that Obasanjo was the first to be president this time and created a strong foundation. I can talk a lot more but people don't deserve the free knowledge I give. Babangida destroyed Nigeria and only Obasanjo was able to subdue his power
Re: Olusegun Mimiko Visits Ibrahim Babangida (Photos) by toseman(m): 3:02am On May 11, 2016
tomakint:
IBB one of the few former rulers of this Country I still respect so much.......he is not into meddling into what he is not invited into.....people consult him daily. Long live IBB

Who told you that he doesn't meddle into what he is not invited to,or because his reputation ha spoilt.
Someone who was still vying for presidential race in 2007,he used his both hands to destroy his reputation.
IBB has no reputation in the eyes of the masses,those who mostly consult him are all personal reasons.

You think he wouldn't wish to be Nigeria's president again..
Re: Olusegun Mimiko Visits Ibrahim Babangida (Photos) by Bobandgreat: 6:46am On May 11, 2016
CioAngels:
My hero, may God in His infinite mercy heal you. While two people are fighting, they don't say sorry to themselves. The civil war was fought by all men in uniform so i believe it was not ibb's war but Nigerian civil war. While fighting the civil war in the battle field, two things happens, is either you are killed or the reverse. It was a duty call. I believe God will forgive you for asking, afteral, there are still those who fought and did worst things, yet they are not bold enough to tell Nigerians sorry.

What are u saying? Please expatiate. Thank you.
Re: Olusegun Mimiko Visits Ibrahim Babangida (Photos) by phenase(m): 6:51am On May 11, 2016
I beg how do I start my own topic?
Re: Olusegun Mimiko Visits Ibrahim Babangida (Photos) by paix(m): 8:12am On May 11, 2016
TedBaker:
babban meaning Big. Not baba which means father
Did you NOT read what I wrote?
Re: Olusegun Mimiko Visits Ibrahim Babangida (Photos) by myhotbrain: 8:59am On May 11, 2016
blackprowler:

My dear brother, I just had to answer this one. I don't like responding so much these days cos most people don't know nothing here. Forget health or no health; every day of my life, I will always worship Olusegun Obasanjo. Most of the kids of today just run their mouths about that man due to some personal weaknesses in a PRIVATE capacity. If not for Obasanjo, I don't know what Nigeria would be today. Only him could have put Babangida in the irrelevance in which he would spend his last days on earth. We owe this democracy to the fact that Obasanjo was the first to be president this time and created a strong foundation. I can talk a lot more but people don't deserve the free knowledge I give. Babangida destroyed Nigeria and only Obasanjo was able to subdue his power

U are on POINT, sir and Atiku is still being fixed by Baba OBJ the Ebora of Owu.
Re: Olusegun Mimiko Visits Ibrahim Babangida (Photos) by fxskye: 9:33am On May 11, 2016
tomakint:

Ah! history and objective thinking have deluded some folks in Nigeria. Is it the handy work of poverty as well?

Cover your face with shame
Re: Olusegun Mimiko Visits Ibrahim Babangida (Photos) by Abdulmojeed01(m): 12:25pm On May 11, 2016
tpiah01:
Is IBB Yoruba?

I dont understand why his name is always mentioned in connection with Yorubas, if he is not one.

Yea He is from ogbomosho bt mum from north nd der is reason why is he claiming north....
Re: Olusegun Mimiko Visits Ibrahim Babangida (Photos) by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 11, 2016
Is he on a wheelchair?
Re: Olusegun Mimiko Visits Ibrahim Babangida (Photos) by hoodmenconcept(m): 5:15pm On May 11, 2016
tpiah01:
Is IBB Yoruba?

His mother is a yoruba.
Re: Olusegun Mimiko Visits Ibrahim Babangida (Photos) by Roadmap27(m): 9:03pm On May 11, 2016
tpiah01:
Is IBB Yoruba?

His name can never go out of Yoruba memory as for what he did to Masud Abiola.
Re: Olusegun Mimiko Visits Ibrahim Babangida (Photos) by chiefobdk(m): 1:50am On May 12, 2016
Precious91:
Maradona.The root cause of Nigeria's problem

that should be buhari. dude has been in government since1975. he is root cause of our problems
Re: Olusegun Mimiko Visits Ibrahim Babangida (Photos) by chiefobdk(m): 1:51am On May 12, 2016
adioolayi:

Are you sure I don't think so

For scattering Democracy....making it impossible for 1993 general elections to stand....I Have No Respect for him.

..but who I'm I grin grin grin

buhari also scattered democracy
Re: Olusegun Mimiko Visits Ibrahim Babangida (Photos) by chiefobdk(m): 1:54am On May 12, 2016
frisky2good:
The way his agbada is is too artificial. Just like they are covering something.

not the agbada. look at mimiko observe his face. he is not comfortable. he look down. dat look wen u see someone u kno how fresh he used to be now emaciated in d hospital

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Leaked Conversations From Aso Villa Demons’ First 2018 Meeting By Mayowa Tijani / Ben Bruce, Amaechi And Fayemi Hangout Together (Photos) / Buhari And Atiku Fans Wear Customized Tops (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.