Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,868 members, 7,810,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

David Cameron Calling Nigeria Fantastically Corrupt Country (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Cameron Calling Nigeria Fantastically Corrupt Country (Video) (18479 Views)

‘SARS Doing Fantastically Well’ — Police Kick Against #endsars Campaign / Stop Calling Nigeria ‘Naija’ - NOA To Nigerians / David Cameron Describes Nigeria As A Fantastically Corrupt Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Cameron Calling Nigeria Fantastically Corrupt Country (Video) by electrobanker: 8:09am On May 11, 2016
googlepikins:
Nigerians in UK should disgrace Buhari this time. He is a murderer

Wailing wailer......continue

3 Likes

Re: David Cameron Calling Nigeria Fantastically Corrupt Country (Video) by Mopolchi: 8:11am On May 11, 2016

Re: David Cameron Calling Nigeria Fantastically Corrupt Country (Video) by Exwhynho(m): 8:13am On May 11, 2016
This is nothing but a bitter truth, God come to our aid in this country "Nigeria". Blame no government for Nigeria being corrupt, let's blame ourselves for being a corrupt individual. God's intervention is the only solution to our situation in this country.
Re: David Cameron Calling Nigeria Fantastically Corrupt Country (Video) by DXPANCIATED(m): 8:19am On May 11, 2016
LIES!
Re: David Cameron Calling Nigeria Fantastically Corrupt Country (Video) by ayindejimmy(m): 8:20am On May 11, 2016
Sunnycliff:
Its not the fault of Cameron rather his Rehearsing what PMB Told him earlier that Nigerians are corrupt! And full of Corruption!
Nigeria and most Nigerians are pervassively corrupt to their hilt. Why are we offended that foriegners are saying it? Corruption is visible everywhere, even in churches. And we complaining its being acknowleged. That show we ourselves are nt ready for any positive fite against corruption.

4 Likes

Re: David Cameron Calling Nigeria Fantastically Corrupt Country (Video) by Wahlz(m): 8:20am On May 11, 2016
Am i the only one who got the Speaker's sarcasm that hope they are coming at their own expenses.

Na real wa
Re: David Cameron Calling Nigeria Fantastically Corrupt Country (Video) by davodyguy: 8:23am On May 11, 2016
googlepikins:

You should be shut in the Anus with anti aircraft bomb for calling the president a murderer. Who did he kill in your family? Pathetic Ipob thing.

Only Hatred you know. Why not accuse Oju iku that killed your people in the name of stupid civil war

3 Likes

Re: David Cameron Calling Nigeria Fantastically Corrupt Country (Video) by Araoluwa005(m): 8:24am On May 11, 2016
abeniagbon:
Yes Nigeria is full of corruption
yes, Nigerians are tooooooo CORRUPT
l
Re: David Cameron Calling Nigeria Fantastically Corrupt Country (Video) by biz9ja(m): 8:28am On May 11, 2016
Nigeria is corrupt now after using our money......Britico oshi
Re: David Cameron Calling Nigeria Fantastically Corrupt Country (Video) by GambaOsaka: 8:28am On May 11, 2016
Mopolchi:
Really a man from a fantastically corrupt country

All thanks to your Hero, Nigeria has become a laughing stock among other Nations. Yet you still come here and lash out at Buhari. Thank God that even the Bishop of Canterbury attested to Buhari's anti-corruption crusade.
Tell me... who can attest to your Hero? After all, STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION.

3 Likes

Re: David Cameron Calling Nigeria Fantastically Corrupt Country (Video) by anthony86(m): 8:31am On May 11, 2016
Nigerians are extremely corrupt we don't need foreigners to tell us. We so cherish it the we have infused it to our culture

1 Like

Re: David Cameron Calling Nigeria Fantastically Corrupt Country (Video) by hohafrank(m): 8:34am On May 11, 2016
AdemolaA2:
Well, Truth be told , he's right in a way but the manner in which the statement was made was wrong. It seemed more like a mockery of Nigeria to me .. President Buhari has got to rebuff that derogative statement and make him tender a public apology before the attendees of the summit.
It would have been better if Buhari can make him to apologize before the attendees. The problem is that our president can't express himself
Re: David Cameron Calling Nigeria Fantastically Corrupt Country (Video) by Figs(m): 8:36am On May 11, 2016
Uk always thinkin they ar beta cos our own president kips sellin us out to them cheap
Re: David Cameron Calling Nigeria Fantastically Corrupt Country (Video) by maishai: 8:37am On May 11, 2016
Y is every1 fuming as if cameron lied.......
Re: David Cameron Calling Nigeria Fantastically Corrupt Country (Video) by Skywalker5(m): 8:39am On May 11, 2016
googlepikins:

Why disgrace Buhari?Why not the person who takes your money but still says you are corrupt. I blame all politicians that steals money from Nigeria and hide it in the UK.
Re: David Cameron Calling Nigeria Fantastically Corrupt Country (Video) by mrnuur(m): 8:40am On May 11, 2016
"But this particular President (@MBuhari) is actually not corrupt" Justin Welby. Archbishop of Canterbury
Re: David Cameron Calling Nigeria Fantastically Corrupt Country (Video) by anselm791(m): 8:41am On May 11, 2016
maishai:
Y is every1 fuming as if cameron lied.......

I don't know o, is it until he tells the queen that Nigerians are the most honest people in the world and the old woman dies that they will know that it is not good to lie to old people?

2 Likes

Re: David Cameron Calling Nigeria Fantastically Corrupt Country (Video) by mrnuur(m): 8:42am On May 11, 2016
GambaOsaka:

All thanks to your Hero, Nigeria has become a laughing stock among other Nations. Yet you still come here and lash out at Buhari. Thank God that even the Bishop of Canterbury attested to Buhari's anti-corruption crusade.

Gbam!!!

1 Like

Re: David Cameron Calling Nigeria Fantastically Corrupt Country (Video) by anochuko01(m): 8:42am On May 11, 2016
and so? aren't we?
Re: David Cameron Calling Nigeria Fantastically Corrupt Country (Video) by Dee60: 8:43am On May 11, 2016
WHILE DONALD TRUMP WILL BARE HIS MIND OPEN AND LOUDLY, THE CAMERONS AND OBAMAS OF THIS WORLD WILL RATHER SAY THOSE THINGS IN SECRET. THE TRUTH IS - ALL THESE GUYS MOCK AT US. THEY CANT UNDERSTAND WHY A HEALTH MINISTER WILL LOOT THE FUNDS MEANT FOR HOSPITALS AND WATCH THE SICK DIE. THEY CANT UNDERSTAND WHY THE FUNDS MEANT FOR THE ARMY TO DEFEND THE COUNTRY WIL BE SHARED AMONG RULERS UNDER THE SUPPERVISION OF AN INEFFECTUAL LEADER!

NIGERIAN RULERS ARE THE ENEMIES OF NIGERIA, NOT CAMERON AND NOT DONALD TRUMP!

2 Likes

Re: David Cameron Calling Nigeria Fantastically Corrupt Country (Video) by doskie(m): 8:53am On May 11, 2016
SweetBoyFriend:
And Buhari goes to the UK every week and worship him.

This is why i love Goodluck Jonathan, when he was fighting Boko haram, the U.S government refused to sell arm and ammunitions to him, he stopped fuccking with the Americans, have you seen Gej with Obama ?? No.

Now, Buhari is romancing the American government that refused to sell arms and ammunitions to Nigeria.

This is why a poor ass country like the UK will insult Almighty Nigeria.

One day, dogs go begin chop grass for this Buhari government

I spent 22 years in Nigeria and now lives in America.
You wanna talk about a corrupt country ?? Come to America or the UK.

It's high time Buhari stops romancing these useless countries, imagine poor UK
kilo nsoro?
Re: David Cameron Calling Nigeria Fantastically Corrupt Country (Video) by Yksoul(m): 8:53am On May 11, 2016
ARE WE NOT CORRUPT IN THIS COUNTRY? THIS IS A CALL FOR EVERYONE TO SIT TIGHT AND BE A GOOD,INCORRUPTIBLE NIGERIANS.AND ALSO NEPOTISM,FAVOURITISM SHOULD BE SHUNNED BY POLITICIANS.EMBEZZLEMENT IN HIGHEST OTHER SHOULD BE INVESTIGATED AND PEOPLE FOUND GUILTY SHOULD BE DOCKED
Re: David Cameron Calling Nigeria Fantastically Corrupt Country (Video) by Nbote(m): 8:56am On May 11, 2016
I don't get d outcry and complaints from Nigerians about the PM's statement. Since dis govt came in, dey haven't hesitated to announce to d whole wide world how corrupt d last administration was. Dey have been credited with making careless statements even outside d Shores of dis nation so why won't d rest of world see a fantastically corrupt country..
Re: David Cameron Calling Nigeria Fantastically Corrupt Country (Video) by Obas101(m): 9:00am On May 11, 2016
googlepikins:
Wetin dis one dey talk undecided.. U sure say u get sense?

1 Like

Re: David Cameron Calling Nigeria Fantastically Corrupt Country (Video) by Yksoul(m): 9:00am On May 11, 2016
DAVID CAMERON WAS SAYING THE TRUTH.NIGERIANS ARE CORRUPT,TRUTH BE TOLD.SOME OF US WILL STILL SUPPORT AND FOLLOW CORRUPT POLITICIANS BECAUSE OF MONEY THEY CAN GIVE US.YOUTHS ARE NOT READY TO RULE THIS COUNTRY BECAUSE THEY ARE CORRUPT AND CAN BE MORE CORRUPT THAN THE OLD ONES,IF GIVEN A TIME TO RULE!
Re: David Cameron Calling Nigeria Fantastically Corrupt Country (Video) by Goke7: 9:02am On May 11, 2016
The only way Nigerians can prove the British PM otherwise is to stop supporting those who have been exposed for corruption.
Re: David Cameron Calling Nigeria Fantastically Corrupt Country (Video) by Yksoul(m): 9:04am On May 11, 2016
EVERYONE OF US NEEDS DELIVERANCE TO BE GOOD PEOPLE GREAT NATION.
Re: David Cameron Calling Nigeria Fantastically Corrupt Country (Video) by tivta(m): 9:05am On May 11, 2016
AdemolaA2:
Well, Truth be told , he's right in a way but the manner in which the statement was made was wrong. It seemed more like a mockery of Nigeria to me .. President Buhari has got to rebuff that derogative statement and make him tender a public apology before the attendees of the summit.

Keep dreaming, a president that told the world Nigerians are fond of committing crimes in foreign countries? Do you even listen to news at all?
Re: David Cameron Calling Nigeria Fantastically Corrupt Country (Video) by Tamzblaze(m): 9:12am On May 11, 2016
lifezone247:
Kai, very sad but I thoughts India is more corrupt than my country? undecided

Bro,I'm studying in India nd my roommate is an Afghan(Afghanistan) Nigerians corrupt pass Indians...as for d Afghans...na Terrorism b dia AIM
Re: David Cameron Calling Nigeria Fantastically Corrupt Country (Video) by Mopolchi: 9:17am On May 11, 2016
GambaOsaka:

Sorry, Buhari started corruption with the 53 brief cases saga. Read this: http://www.gamji.com/article6000/NEWS6886.htm
Re: David Cameron Calling Nigeria Fantastically Corrupt Country (Video) by nastydamus(m): 9:17am On May 11, 2016
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buratai, Ex-Service Chiefs Failed Because They Were Involved In Politics – Wike / Anambra 2021: Intrigues, Drama As APC, PDP’s Candidates Emerge / Abdulrasheed Bawa Released From SSS Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.