Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,878 members, 7,810,338 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

David Cameron Calling Nigeria Fantastically Corrupt Country (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Cameron Calling Nigeria Fantastically Corrupt Country (Video) (18481 Views)

‘SARS Doing Fantastically Well’ — Police Kick Against #endsars Campaign / Stop Calling Nigeria ‘Naija’ - NOA To Nigerians / David Cameron Describes Nigeria As A Fantastically Corrupt Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Cameron Calling Nigeria Fantastically Corrupt Country (Video) by obiscolly(m): 11:23am On May 11, 2016
Lol.. We knew what Obama meant when he told Justin Trudeau that Buhari is doing a fantastic job.
Re: David Cameron Calling Nigeria Fantastically Corrupt Country (Video) by Baatunde(m): 11:26am On May 11, 2016
ITs not about whether its the truth or not but the manner of saying it was to belittle Nigeria. Are they not corrupt in the UK? have you not heard of Cameron's link with the Panama papers, what about the expenses scandal of the MPs, money for lobbying by senior government officials, or the fact that this same hypocritical government is the same one whose country's economy fluorishes on the wealth both stolen and hijacked from other countries by corrupt leaders. IS the UK not at the present a safe haven for treasury looters all over the world, including the Arab leaders who have plundered their countries and invested their money in the UK? What do you call that if NOT corruption or is the UK government unaware of the sources of the ill gotten wealth being used to prop up their own economy? How many Russian oligarchs with ties to Mafia have their main home in the UK. Please, he who comes to equity must come with clean hands. We have been conditioned to believe that whatever is defined as corruption by the Saintly West must be the correct definition

bigerboy200:

U nailed it...He said the naked truth..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Cameron Calling Nigeria Fantastically Corrupt Country (Video) by bigerboy200: 11:41am On May 11, 2016
Baatunde:
ITs not about whether its the truth or not but the manner of saying it was to belittle Nigeria. Are they not corrupt in the UK? have you not heard of Cameron's link with the Panama papers, what about the expenses scandal of the MPs, money for lobbying by senior government officials, or the fact that this same hypocritical government is the same one whose country's economy fluorishes on the wealth both stolen and hijacked from other countries by corrupt leaders. IS the UK not at the present a safe haven for treasury looters all over the world, including the Arab leaders who have plundered their countries and invested their money in the UK? What do you call that if NOT corruption or is the UK government unaware of the sources of the ill gotten wealth being used to prop up their own economy? How many Russian oligarchs with ties to Mafia have their main home in the UK. Please, he who comes to equity must come with clean hands. We have been conditioned to believe that whatever is defined as corruption by the Saintly West must be the correct definition

I got ur point quite well...okay, they (UK) are corrupt while we (Nigeria) are FANTASTICALLY corrupt...or how can one explain someone stealing pensioners money thus leaving this old men and women to die of hunger,why would someone easily steal billions of dollars meant to tackle the insurrection in the north east, therefore leaving thousands of pple to die like flies and causing millions to be displaced,why would someone steal billions of naira meant for health care delivery thus leaving pple to die in hospitals like agric fowls...yes the west might b corrupt but ours is pitiable,laughable and embarrassing...May God help us in Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: David Cameron Calling Nigeria Fantastically Corrupt Country (Video) by Tjaypears(m): 11:41am On May 11, 2016
I don't know why people are not seeing the real truth behind the fools statements. He's not actually talking about Buhari or this administration. He's talking about Nigeria as a whole.
Something sound fishy to me. Why is he actually saying that now ? And we are seeing some stupid news in the British media recently also. Why ? They supported Buhari when he emerged winner of the presidential election.
Why the turn around now ? Why the public international bashing?
But truth be told most of the money laundered out of Nigeria is in his country. Houses were bought in that country. That country is the refuge camp of looters. Yet he's calling Nigeria a corrupt country.
I think the fool is afraid of the present fight against corruption and the love between Nigeria and America. It's probably affecting his country's economy.
Just my opinion.
Re: David Cameron Calling Nigeria Fantastically Corrupt Country (Video) by Lunar2010: 11:58am On May 11, 2016
This Cameron just drink small champagne, begin mis-yan!

Like say na ogogoro, e for na.ked run for street!!

Return our corrupt money wey dey wit una, u no gree...

Yeye fowl wey no dey lay egg...
Re: David Cameron Calling Nigeria Fantastically Corrupt Country (Video) by Kiish(m): 11:59am On May 11, 2016
Really dont know why everyone dey make noise. He said the truth..I dont care about the manner at which he said it.
Re: David Cameron Calling Nigeria Fantastically Corrupt Country (Video) by Baatunde(m): 12:23pm On May 11, 2016
Thanks, I agree with you too , shoe get size. smiley That is perhaps the difference in the level of corruption here. A lot of corrupt Nigerians have NO mercy for the populace and can even steal money meant to pay benefits for death in service.

bigerboy200:

I got ur point quite well...okay, they (UK) are corrupt while we (Nigeria) are FANTASTICALLY corrupt...or how can one explain someone stealing pensioners money thus leaving this old men and women to die of hunger,why would someone easily steal billions of dollars meant to tackle the insurrection in the north east, therefore leaving thousands of pple to die like flies and causing millions to be displaced,why would someone steal billions of naira meant for health care delivery thus leaving pple to die in hospitals like agric fowls...yes the west might b corrupt but ours is pitiable,laughable and embarrassing...May God help us in Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: David Cameron Calling Nigeria Fantastically Corrupt Country (Video) by Baatunde(m): 12:29pm On May 11, 2016
You cannot ignore the manner in which he said it because it was meant to tarnish the whole of NIGERIANS as corrupt and ridicule us, moreso when the President of Nigeria was coming to have a meeting with you about his anti-corruption crusade. As people have said, does he have any moral authority to pronounce Nigeria as a fantastically corrupt nation when all the stolen wealth are being usedf to prop up his economy? Yourbas would say " agbepo laja ko jale bi eni ti o gbaa sile". The thief is not less guilty as the person who abets him

Kiish:
Really dont know why everyone dey make noise. He said the truth..I dont care about the manner at which he said it.
Re: David Cameron Calling Nigeria Fantastically Corrupt Country (Video) by justmenoni: 12:46pm On May 11, 2016
Exactly my thought when I watched the video as well

uote author=OgbonnaUbani post=45511261]From the video, it's obvious the archbishop was referring to the Afghan President when he said "this particular president is not corrupt". Buhari's propagandists will not kill us with lies
[/quote]
Re: David Cameron Calling Nigeria Fantastically Corrupt Country (Video) by AdemolaA2: 12:54pm On May 11, 2016
hohafrank:
It would have been better if Buhari can make him to apologize before the attendees. The problem is that our president can't express himself
It's so unfortunate he can't express himself fully ... I'm pretty sure if it were sone one like ObJ .. he would rebuff the statement before them ..
Re: David Cameron Calling Nigeria Fantastically Corrupt Country (Video) by CioAngels(f): 1:02pm On May 11, 2016
Long live our Queen, all Nigerian leaders past and very present are smooth operators and they are all corrupt fantastically. Don't trust any of them, if all Nigerians can be discribed as criminals, arch-bishop of Canterbury then No exception for president who refuses to publicly make his asset declaration. Our Queen, none of them are saints.
Re: David Cameron Calling Nigeria Fantastically Corrupt Country (Video) by Tedoscar: 1:07pm On May 11, 2016
A criminal and the person that bought stolen items think in the same direction. UK Cameron who accept looted money from Nigerian Politicians are guilty of the same offense.. Return all our money stashed in UK banks now!
Re: David Cameron Calling Nigeria Fantastically Corrupt Country (Video) by mikolo80: 2:57pm On May 11, 2016
SweetBoyFriend:
And Buhari goes to the UK every week and worship him.

This is why i love Goodluck Jonathan, when he was fighting Boko haram, the U.S government refused to sell arm and ammunitions to him, he stopped fuccking with the Americans, have you seen Gej with Obama ?? No.

Now, Buhari is romancing the American government that refused to sell arms and ammunitions to Nigeria.

This is why a poor ass country like the UK will insult Almighty Nigeria.

One day, dogs go begin chop grass for this Buhari government

I spent 22 years in Nigeria and now lives in America.
You wanna talk about a corrupt country ?? Come to America or the UK.

It's high time Buhari stops romancing these useless countries, imagine poor UK
nobody wanted to associate with fisherman
buhari not romancing
he is demanding our stolen money and blocking loopholes for more looting and terrorism
Re: David Cameron Calling Nigeria Fantastically Corrupt Country (Video) by COMPAQ(m): 4:21pm On May 11, 2016
But no be lie now!! In public sector, private sector, even churches...corruption is everywhere!

Make everyone who has commented on this topic a Minister today and let's see how many can be proven not to have misappropriated at least N100k in one year.

We should stop being hypocritical to ourselves!! The truth is the truth!

Everyone kicks against corruption on paper, but keep N5k with anyone, even a 10 year old kid these days, and you will struggle to get it back complete.
Re: David Cameron Calling Nigeria Fantastically Corrupt Country (Video) by lifezone247(m): 7:14pm On May 11, 2016
Tamzblaze:

Bro,I'm studying in India nd my roommate is an Afghan(Afghanistan) Nigerians corrupt pass Indians...as for d Afghans...na Terrorism b dia AIM
Cool, I did my ss (system security) in Mumbai, for six weeks there too, too bad for my country image I swear, enjoy your study bro, nice place lovely people, no resist. The only Asian country without resist.
Re: David Cameron Calling Nigeria Fantastically Corrupt Country (Video) by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 12, 2016
repogirl:
In Queen Elizabeth's voice, "really?" cheesy

Dead cheesy
Re: David Cameron Calling Nigeria Fantastically Corrupt Country (Video) by MacMaster01(m): 5:38am On Jun 10, 2016
Tamzblaze:

Bro,I'm studying
Bro kindly reply my pm
Re: David Cameron Calling Nigeria Fantastically Corrupt Country (Video) by MacMaster01(m): 5:41am On Jun 10, 2016
lifezone247:

Cool, I did my
Are u schooling at Mumbai?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Plans To Kidnap Attahiru Jega During 2015 Election Failed – Adeniyi / PDP Rejects The Suspension Of Twitter, Cautions That Buhari Is Pushing Nigerians / Aregbesola: I Begged Oyetola For Two Years Not To Tamper With My Legacies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.