Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,833 members, 7,824,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

This Blunder Got Me Cracking Up! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Blunder Got Me Cracking Up! (1087 Views)

This 'fire In The Booth' Grime Freestyle From MC Quakez Has People Cracking Up / This Little Girl Dance Got Me Cracking / See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Blunder Got Me Cracking Up! by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 10, 2016
I wish one day, all our children will have equal opportunity to Basic education, so each individual will be able to compose a good and sound sentence.

Re: This Blunder Got Me Cracking Up! by fistonati(m): 6:40pm On May 10, 2016
English is speaking him

3 Likes

Re: This Blunder Got Me Cracking Up! by marshalcarter: 6:42pm On May 10, 2016
Dats wah happens when ppl spend more time on Nland and killin of snakes instead of spending more time with their studies grin grin

Won't blame him sha...only if we had a first class graduate as a leaderangry

1 Like

Re: This Blunder Got Me Cracking Up! by fistonati(m): 6:44pm On May 10, 2016
Kikoming I was coming (as I was coming)

1 Like

Re: This Blunder Got Me Cracking Up! by vicstar(m): 6:46pm On May 10, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin mehnn mr.patrick what do u have to say about diz??

1 Like

Re: This Blunder Got Me Cracking Up! by torqque7(m): 7:10pm On May 10, 2016
OMG..pregnancy outside the premises rotfl..can't deal mehn
Re: This Blunder Got Me Cracking Up! by akunjohn(m): 11:54pm On May 10, 2016
Lmao grin
Re: This Blunder Got Me Cracking Up! by Davland(m): 12:20am On May 11, 2016
Lemme quickly enter d premises

Just in case tongue
Re: This Blunder Got Me Cracking Up! by lekjons(m): 1:26am On May 11, 2016
@Lofty900

I saw your thread about airtel freebasics, and being unable to logingrin

I once faced the same problem, i was so frustrated that i forced myself to find a solutiongrin

And if you finally managed to log in, you'll still face the same problem while trying to post.. so frustrating!grin

All you have to do is goto 0*freebasics*com with your browser(i used opera mini though), open nairaland via it, then click on your address bar and highlight your current link.. you should see something like https;//http~www~nairaland~côm*0*freebasics*com/bla bla*codes*(i.e jgaPngt3AT)

note: "*" means "dot"( . ) *don't want nairaland antispam bot to ban me*

erase the codes(i.e everything that follows after nairaland-com*0*freebasic*com) then click enter/OK, it'll reload the homepage, then you can now login..

would have post screenshots, but my phone was spoilt and i'm currently using a java phone for the mean time..

holla @me if you don't get it..

i posted this here because i was banned from the "phones" section.grin
Re: This Blunder Got Me Cracking Up! by skywalker240(m): 2:20am On May 11, 2016
ok ive read it all,...

LET ME COME AND BE GOING! grin

1 Like

Re: This Blunder Got Me Cracking Up! by Dahyormine(m): 10:58am On May 11, 2016
Thiwalade:
I wish one day, all our children will have equal opportunity to Basic education, so each individual will be able to compose a good and sound sentence.
dat guy bad gaan oo! All is facebook wall is filled with blunders chai!
Re: This Blunder Got Me Cracking Up! by Nobody: 8:05am On May 12, 2016
lekjons:
@Lofty900

I saw your thread about airtel freebasics, and being unable to logingrin

I once faced the same problem, i was so frustrated that i forced myself to find a solutiongrin

And if you finally managed to log in, you'll still face the same problem while trying to post.. so frustrating!grin

All you have to do is goto 0*freebasics*com with your browser(i used opera mini though), open nairaland via it, then click on your address bar and highlight your current link.. you should see something like https;//http~www~nairaland~côm*0*freebasics*com/bla bla*codes*(i.e jgaPngt3AT)

note: "*" means "dot"( . ) *don't want nairaland antispam bot to ban me*

erase the codes(i.e everything that follows after nairaland-com*0*freebasic*com) then click enter/OK, it'll reload the homepage, then you can now login..

would have post screenshots, but my phone was spoilt and i'm currently using a java phone for the mean time..

holla @me if you don't get it..

i posted this here because i was banned from the "phones" section.grin
thanks, I was also banned by anti-spam bot for the thread, I'll try your method using opera mini. Thanks again.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls And Crave For Abroad Guys (screenshot) / Dad Seeks 'wife' For 48-year-old Son With Full-page Newspaper Ad / Sex And Materialism: The Dying Of Meaningful Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.