Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,536 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Reasons You Should Start Swimming - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons You Should Start Swimming (394 Views)

Couple Pose With Dolphin In Swimming Pool, Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Dubai Desert / Man Appears To Drown In A Swimming Pool As Sexy Ladies Take Pictures In Bikinis / 'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reasons You Should Start Swimming by Macsita: 6:52pm On May 10, 2016
Swimming goes beyond fun, it is a recreation that not only helps your beauty but also your physique. Here are a few reasons why you should start swimming.

Tones your Muscle and builds strength: Working out in water provides a certain amount of water resistance, which has a similar effect as using a light weight on a resistance machine at the gym. The amount of resistance involved will be relative to the force you are pushing the water with, which allows you to control how hard you’re working with ease.

Helps exfoliate Skin: Now when you swim often in a clean pool of course , you will realize that you begin to look fresher and prettier. This is because soaking yourself in water also helps exfoliate your skin of clogged pores and dead cells.

Alleviate Stress and helps Relaxation: Not only does swimming increase relaxation chemicals, it is also highly conducive to meditation. (i will ask doctorsoffice.ng more about this). In the end one thing i know is that whenever am stressed and i go swimming, i feel relaxed and my thinking process is activated.

Helps Flexibility: Swimming is also really helpful as a way to elongate and stretch out your whole body as you keep reaching further out with your strokes.

Improves your coordination skill, Balance and Posture: You know how coordinated you have to be when driving a manual car? well swimming also helps improve your fore-senses because you have to make use of both your arms and legs, most often times in different manners.

I hope you start swimming today. Well you can read more, leave a comment or email me on my website at http://www.macksita.com/reasons-you-should-start-swimming/ so we can hangout together at the pool some time.

(1) (Reply)

The Time Value Of Money; By Cholls / Do This Sounds Add More Spices''? / Girls And Their Stuffs Or Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.