Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Girls And Their Stuffs Or Games - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls And Their Stuffs Or Games (395 Views)

See the stuffs a Girl I Don't Love Bought For Me -photos / Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life / Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Girls And Their Stuffs Or Games by redarrr(m): 2:47am On Jun 07, 2016
This is the story,this ex girlfriend claims she likes her boy bt this day they saw during lectures and after d lecture d boy was busy with his skool work nd then girl went to town(like left d skool to get some provision that's wat she claims) and she was away for like an hour and 30 mins then wen she got back to d skool she called d boy so she can see him..she saw d boy bt d boy was suspecting where she went because her make up was still intact nd she giving some attitude like she was angry over little things to d boy then she walked away..later dat day she came to d boy house bt fortunately d boy wasn't around and she waited till boy came home and came at nite which she had to sleep over in the house..bt was gettin me confused is,does she really like d boy or she is playin with his head?
Re: Girls And Their Stuffs Or Games by ucheHapers(m): 3:07am On Jun 07, 2016
Oga, pls stop thinking and go back to bed

(1) (Reply)

Congratulating Refiner In Advance / Do You Think I Should Contest For Mr Nairaland / “every Woman Wants A Man Who'll Fall In Love With Her Soul As Well As Her Body.”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.