Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,950 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

I Am Fuvking Tired Of This!!.. Who Else Is Experiencing This?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Fuvking Tired Of This!!.. Who Else Is Experiencing This?? (5544 Views)

Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" / Who else is Experiencing This? (Screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Fuvking Tired Of This!!.. Who Else Is Experiencing This?? by Nobody: 8:54am On May 11, 2016
MRBrownJ:

bros, so you expect the fiiiiine and sexy babes to throw themselves at you, like them ugly ones? why should they, they get attention by the boatload from fine guys everywhere and they can pick and choose which one they want. the ugly ones dont have that luxury so they have to take chances.
#swerve...dt chance ain't on me
Re: I Am Fuvking Tired Of This!!.. Who Else Is Experiencing This?? by wordbank(m): 8:57am On May 11, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
I'll NEVER do crack
Codeine nko
Re: I Am Fuvking Tired Of This!!.. Who Else Is Experiencing This?? by wordbank(m): 8:58am On May 11, 2016
ivyy:
It's a lie grin
She is a true
Re: I Am Fuvking Tired Of This!!.. Who Else Is Experiencing This?? by Nobody: 9:05am On May 11, 2016

Re: I Am Fuvking Tired Of This!!.. Who Else Is Experiencing This?? by Nobody: 9:31am On May 11, 2016
wordbank:

Codeine nko
Never! Except if prescribed by doctor
Re: I Am Fuvking Tired Of This!!.. Who Else Is Experiencing This?? by Efostick(m): 10:37am On May 11, 2016
I get that a lot, but Rn... Ion give a Fvck.... I bleep all. Just have Big borbi and ass tongue tongue grin
Re: I Am Fuvking Tired Of This!!.. Who Else Is Experiencing This?? by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 11, 2016
Diddyydiva:
For your mind now you don fine undecided

Yeye dey smell ......
I just wonder...biko let's see u without Photoshop

All this small boys sha undecided
Re: I Am Fuvking Tired Of This!!.. Who Else Is Experiencing This?? by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 11, 2016
Efostick:
I get that a lot, but Rn... Ion give a Fvck.... I bleep all. Just have Big borbi and ass tongue tongue grin
nigger..yu got no taste..aint touching dt skin if she isn't neat AF..even if she isn't endowed..just neat and pretty..all good.
Re: I Am Fuvking Tired Of This!!.. Who Else Is Experiencing This?? by schumastic(m): 7:31pm On May 11, 2016
Yuneehk:

In other words, you're cute right?
Anyways, its probably the fact that unlike poles attract grin .So its okay for "ugly girls" to get attracted to "handsome guys" like you of course.

epic reply grin grin grin
Re: I Am Fuvking Tired Of This!!.. Who Else Is Experiencing This?? by vicstar(m): 7:48pm On May 11, 2016
the. Ones u. Admire. Might not give a rat-ass about yo grin. And. D ones u. Ignore always sticking around lipsrsealed u need to. Do. What we did in. D state, WE STOP ADMIRING tongue.
Re: I Am Fuvking Tired Of This!!.. Who Else Is Experiencing This?? by vicstar(m): 7:49pm On May 11, 2016
ask mrcork I presume he knows better undecided
Re: I Am Fuvking Tired Of This!!.. Who Else Is Experiencing This?? by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 11, 2016
I doubt if this is always true.

It is not true for all cute guys.

They simply are alarmed when an ugly girl tries to get fresh with them. It is actually a form of confirmation bias. But who knows perhaps there could be some psychological or sociological explanation to this.

Perhaps ugly girls are bolder. Maybe more desperate. While prettier girls are more occupied with guys wooing them daily, ugly girls perhaps do not and as such make attempts on their own.

Where is Freud when you need him?
Re: I Am Fuvking Tired Of This!!.. Who Else Is Experiencing This?? by Gluckdude(m): 8:14pm On May 11, 2016
hmmmmm...but cant see the cuteness here.
Re: I Am Fuvking Tired Of This!!.. Who Else Is Experiencing This?? by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 11, 2016
Erm OP, I just checked your dp because from this post- you sounded like you were a 10/10.

You're a 4/10. Black and whiting your photo to conceal the tribal marks on your face?

FYI, this post shouldn't come from you! smiley
Re: I Am Fuvking Tired Of This!!.. Who Else Is Experiencing This?? by NLjona(m): 10:44pm On May 11, 2016
evegran:
Erm OP, I just checked your dp because from this post- you sounded like you were a 10/10.

You're a 4/10. Black and whiting your photo to conceal the tribal marks on your face?

what if i told you that there is a place called i don care?!...tongue besides i dont have tribal marks.. i just asked a simple question and maybe some pple here are so shit minded that they dont knw any oda thing than bashing.. Contunu *in mama peace voice*
Re: I Am Fuvking Tired Of This!!.. Who Else Is Experiencing This?? by NLjona(m): 10:47pm On May 11, 2016
AnakinSkywalker:

I doubt if this is always true.

It is not true for all cute guys.

They simply are alarmed when an ugly girl tries to get fresh with them. It is actually a form of confirmation bias. But who knows perhaps there could be some psychological or sociological explanation to this.

Perhaps ugly girls are bolder. Maybe more desperate. While prettier girls are more occupied with guys wooing them daily, ugly girls perhaps do not and as such make attempts on their own.

Where is Freud when you need him?

guy you must be the smartest and coolest person on NL.. seriously!!.. u just gave me a good answer unlike others.. thanks
Re: I Am Fuvking Tired Of This!!.. Who Else Is Experiencing This?? by drunkpunk(m): 7:18am On May 12, 2016
Yuneehk:

Anyways, its probably the fact that unlike poles attract grin .So its okay for "ugly girls" to get attracted to "handsome guys" like you of course.
Be why in yourself you're ugly. Just so you know, you have one new Nigerian added to the list of individuals that have a crush on you.
Re: I Am Fuvking Tired Of This!!.. Who Else Is Experiencing This?? by drunkpunk(m): 7:18am On May 12, 2016
Yuneehk:

Be whynin yourself you're ugly. Just so you know, you have one new Nigerian added to the list of individuals that have a crush on you.
Re: I Am Fuvking Tired Of This!!.. Who Else Is Experiencing This?? by Yuneehk(f): 7:46am On May 12, 2016
drunkpunk:

Be whynin yourself you're ugly. Just so you know, you have one new Nigerian added to the list of individuals that have a crush on you.
hehehe... Issok
Re: I Am Fuvking Tired Of This!!.. Who Else Is Experiencing This?? by drunkpunk(m): 8:01am On May 12, 2016
Yuneehk:

hehehe... Issok
Wouldn't mind just stalking a better profile for your pictures. FB/Whatsapp?
Re: I Am Fuvking Tired Of This!!.. Who Else Is Experiencing This?? by sevantex(m): 2:54pm On May 12, 2016
OP, Naso

Re: I Am Fuvking Tired Of This!!.. Who Else Is Experiencing This?? by emmyluizzz: 3:02pm On May 12, 2016
na normal tin na......unlike pairs atttact...u no do physics
Re: I Am Fuvking Tired Of This!!.. Who Else Is Experiencing This?? by emmyluizzz: 3:04pm On May 12, 2016
Yuneehk:
hehehe... Issok
wow...u look just like my ex.....cindy is dat u
Re: I Am Fuvking Tired Of This!!.. Who Else Is Experiencing This?? by Yuneehk(f): 3:51pm On May 12, 2016
emmyluizzz:
wow...u look just like my ex.....cindy is dat u
yes hunie.. It's me grin
Re: I Am Fuvking Tired Of This!!.. Who Else Is Experiencing This?? by olimaintain(m): 4:58pm On May 12, 2016
evegran:

Kai you get mouth ooo
Re: I Am Fuvking Tired Of This!!.. Who Else Is Experiencing This?? by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 12, 2016
olimaintain:

Kai you get mouth ooo

Erm I guess that's a compliment.

Thank you. smiley
Re: I Am Fuvking Tired Of This!!.. Who Else Is Experiencing This?? by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 12, 2016
NLjona:

what if i told you that there is a place called i don care?!...tongue besides i dont have tribal marks.. i just asked a simple question and maybe some pple here are so shit minded that they dont knw any oda thing than bashing.. Contunu *in mama peace voice*

Blah blah blah!
Re: I Am Fuvking Tired Of This!!.. Who Else Is Experiencing This?? by olimaintain(m): 8:27pm On May 12, 2016
evegran:

Erm I guess that's a compliment.
Thank you. smiley
absolutely

(1) (2) (Reply)

Singer, Queen Haizel Removes Her Panties While Performing On Stage (photos) / Nigerian Lady Turns Down N190k Job Offer In Lagos (see Her Reasons) / Whats A Woman's Greatest Asset?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.