Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Photos Of Injured And Fatigued #runlagos Participants - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Injured And Fatigued #runlagos Participants (26179 Views)

PHOTO: Gov Sani-bello’s Convoy Saves Lives Of Injured Students / Obasanjo ‘Outpaces’ Participants At Health Walk (Photo) / Old And Fatigued Minds In Power..(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Injured And Fatigued #runlagos Participants by MissEdified(f): 10:39am On Feb 10, 2018
When the mind is willing but the body cant carry on...

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/02/photos-of-injured-and-fatigued-runlagos.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Photos Of Injured And Fatigued #runlagos Participants by SweetJoystick(m): 10:41am On Feb 10, 2018
Na sleep sure pass throughout today grin them think say marathon Na by mouth

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Injured And Fatigued #runlagos Participants by colossus91(m): 10:44am On Feb 10, 2018
Lol
Re: Photos Of Injured And Fatigued #runlagos Participants by biacan(f): 10:46am On Feb 10, 2018
Even those that has never run in their lives before wants to go on this marathon race grin grin don't be too fast people you gon get yourselves bitten wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Injured And Fatigued #runlagos Participants by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 10, 2018
Who come send dem message now?!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Injured And Fatigued #runlagos Participants by nonut: 11:58am On Feb 10, 2018
Dem think say marathon na noise making.

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos Of Injured And Fatigued #runlagos Participants by dyze(m): 11:59am On Feb 10, 2018
grin
Re: Photos Of Injured And Fatigued #runlagos Participants by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 10, 2018
20,000000 million Naira.....Dreamers

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Injured And Fatigued #runlagos Participants by anyimontana(m): 11:59am On Feb 10, 2018
Ur feeding pattern na 0.0.1 or 0.1.0, u still dey stress ur body..
Causing traffic up and down
I for give a fvck,but I left them in villa

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Injured And Fatigued #runlagos Participants by ladycomfort(f): 11:59am On Feb 10, 2018
cheesy cheesy
Re: Photos Of Injured And Fatigued #runlagos Participants by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 10, 2018
Lol

I once do this marathon race my people you need to see how I take become the winner
Re: Photos Of Injured And Fatigued #runlagos Participants by Vinstel: 12:00pm On Feb 10, 2018
APC zombies they all are. In the first pic, you can see ngeneukwuenu looking like a bag of expired beans sitting by the road side. You can't see sarrki's face but that's his leg looking like NwaAmaikpe's walking stick in that 3rd pic. They came out to practice for the Marathon they would run from Abuja to daura with their master in 2019 but unfortunately, none of them could go the distance. So sorry bubu, by this, you now know that you're on your own because even your most loyal zombies can't make it to daura with you

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Injured And Fatigued #runlagos Participants by noona(f): 12:00pm On Feb 10, 2018
I've been in traffic since 6 am on ozumba mbadiwe,Victoria island..I'm stuck here and really hungry..
Re: Photos Of Injured And Fatigued #runlagos Participants by ignis: 12:00pm On Feb 10, 2018
Good for them...
Re: Photos Of Injured And Fatigued #runlagos Participants by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 10, 2018
This kain marathon sef. Abeg who get glucose d make i lick
Re: Photos Of Injured And Fatigued #runlagos Participants by xangerar: 12:01pm On Feb 10, 2018
That 3rd pinshure, na boxers that guy wear dey do sports?

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Injured And Fatigued #runlagos Participants by DavidEsq(m): 12:01pm On Feb 10, 2018
biacan:
Even those that has never run in their lives before wants to go on this marathon race grin grin don't be too fast people you gon get yourselves bitten wink
By wat? Snake or monitor lizard?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Injured And Fatigued #runlagos Participants by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 10, 2018
Don't run a marathon until you ready
Re: Photos Of Injured And Fatigued #runlagos Participants by Emeka71(m): 12:02pm On Feb 10, 2018
dyze:
grin
You are running your own marathon by booking space.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Injured And Fatigued #runlagos Participants by congorasta: 12:03pm On Feb 10, 2018
u never chop belly full, na to run round Lagos u want do.
Re: Photos Of Injured And Fatigued #runlagos Participants by Emac(m): 12:03pm On Feb 10, 2018
Some people sef just want to use style enter bus (ambulance). The truth is Nigerians don't engage in road running or long walks.. Else you will be termed broke man or stingy guy etc.

Last year a Kenyan won, this year a Ugandan won.. $50,000. How do u expect Nigerians to beat or compete with that. We are hungry and broke, we go do anything for the mulla. But still on still I salute those who participated, I enjoy it when I see Nigerians doling out to catch the fun and enjoy the many opportunities of events not so accustomed to us.

#Lagos

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Injured And Fatigued #runlagos Participants by kestolove95(m): 12:05pm On Feb 10, 2018
na glucose dey hungry dem

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Injured And Fatigued #runlagos Participants by dingbang(m): 12:05pm On Feb 10, 2018
This is to show that Nigerians are not fit

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Injured And Fatigued #runlagos Participants by baba4thegehs: 12:07pm On Feb 10, 2018
They even tried at least they made it to 3rd mainland bridge which is about 19-21km my guy is still at Maryland when they announced the winner.

I just told him to take yaba bus back home jejely.

45 Likes

Re: Photos Of Injured And Fatigued #runlagos Participants by GIDIBANKZ(m): 12:07pm On Feb 10, 2018
Lol u think say maraton na Rice n Beans

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Injured And Fatigued #runlagos Participants by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 10, 2018
Emac:
Some people sef just want to use style enter bus (ambulance). The truth is Nigerians don't engage in road running or long walks.. Else you will be termed broke man or stingy guy etc.

Last year a Kenyan won, this year a Ugandan won.. $50,000. How do u expect Nigerians to beat or compete with that. We are hungry and broke, we go do anything for the mulla. But still on still I salute those who participated, I enjoy it when I see Nigerians doling out to catch the fun and enjoy the many opportunities of events not so accustomed to us.

#Lagos

Kenya and Uganda are high altitude countries, while Nigeria is mostly sea level

High altitude is good training ground for long distance runners largely because people who live at high altitudes use oxygen better.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Injured And Fatigued #runlagos Participants by Moboj: 12:09pm On Feb 10, 2018
Chai my friend didn't win,guy went for this thing this year and last year,always practicing at nights cry
Why can't they make it strictly Nigerians
Stupid organizers carrying our money outside angry
You don't have sports money for our youths again angry
I don't mind corruption in this race,let foreigners go and win in their country stop giving our youths false hopes angry

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Injured And Fatigued #runlagos Participants by Dandsome: 12:10pm On Feb 10, 2018
Chai. It's not easy. Everybody wan chop money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Injured And Fatigued #runlagos Participants by ipobarecriminals: 12:11pm On Feb 10, 2018
angryL sadL dem nir get Lucozade powder
Re: Photos Of Injured And Fatigued #runlagos Participants by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 10, 2018
Moboj:
Chai my friend didn't win,guy went for this thing this year and last year,always practicing at nights cry
Why can't they make it strictly Nigerians
Stupid organizers carrying our money outside angry
You don't have sports money for our youths again angry
I don't mind corruption in this race,let foreigners go and win in their country stop giving our youths false hopes angry

Why don't London, Paris and Boston restrict their marathons to British, French and American runners respectively?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Injured And Fatigued #runlagos Participants by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 10, 2018
just cus you go for 30 mins runs every evening and you go to the gym twice a week doesn't mean you can complete a Marathon.
it takes months of practice to be fit enough to run a marathon..

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Injured And Fatigued #runlagos Participants by Abeyjide: 12:14pm On Feb 10, 2018
sorry o. God even save them for not moving an inch cos their heart will just collapse. I could remember the very day I ran for road safety recruitment, the guy beside me folded like crayfish, thank God the medical personnel came on time with ambulance to rush him to hospital. we ran along Kano road from faniso at dutse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NNPC: Nigerian Refineries Damaged Beyond Turnaround Maintenance / Peter Obi Mouns Saint Obi And Afolabi / Ali Gana Alhaji: ISWAP Guns Down Boko Haram Commander In Sambisa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.