Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,661 members, 7,823,876 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... (5270 Views)

What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? / What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 11, 2016
Damn! I get turned on by girls with brains and good physical appearance.

Well: Who should I tell: grin
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by Gluckdude(m): 8:06pm On May 11, 2016
i like a girl thats cute with brain. not some bimbo.
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 11, 2016
PunkyV:

Yeah, I'm with you there. I like a man with depth too.
guess we have more than one thing in common smiley
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 11, 2016
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by PunkyV(f): 8:11pm On May 11, 2016
MzLarem:
guess we have more than one thing in common smiley

I was sitting here thinking the same thing. When you do find him, clone him & send me the duplicate lol.
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 11, 2016
PunkyV:

I was sitting here thinking the same thing. When you do find him, clone him & send me the duplicate lol.
Lol...allow me to rephrase d statement.

when you do find another one just like him,send him to me or better still,i'll clone d one i have nd send you d duplicate.
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by PunkyV(f): 8:26pm On May 11, 2016
MzLarem:
Lol...allow me to rephrase d statement.

when you do find another one just like him,send him to me or better still,i'll clone d one i have nd send you d duplicate.

Lol, well pack, stamp & post me the duplicate right away then. What kind of look do you go for? Because I'm really not into pretty men. I like them to look mean but not ugly lol

1 Like

Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 11, 2016
PunkyV:

Lol, well pack, stamp & post me the duplicate right away then. What kind of look do you go for? Because I'm really not into pretty men. I like them to look mean but not ugly lol
pretty men dont move me...i'll replace d 'look mean' with look firm nd reserved..i hate guys who re talkative..

1 Like

Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by PunkyV(f): 8:46pm On May 11, 2016
MzLarem:
pretty men dont move me...i'll replace d 'look mean' with look firm nd reserved..i hate guys who re talkative..

Lol, but YOU sound talkative. What gives? I understand the type you're talking about though, the brooding manly man. That's very sexy.

1 Like

Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 11, 2016
Intelligent Ladies turn me on
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by saintdennis(m): 9:04pm On May 11, 2016
Fair skin...I mean original yellow not hydroquinone enabled!

Also pointed nose n should be a bit of a snob. Hate babes that are friends with every Tom, dick n harry.
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by Bartork(m): 9:05pm On May 11, 2016
Hadez:
Lips. I love guys with cute lips. I just imagine kissing them embarassed

Hadez:
Lips. I love guys with cute lips. I just imagine kissing them embarassed
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by Bartork(m): 9:08pm On May 11, 2016
sweethoneypie:
What turns me on about a guy is not his intellectual capability, dynamic oratory, or physique but his ability to ignite the flame in me and act mature in all facet of life.

Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by Bartork(m): 9:13pm On May 11, 2016
Disposition, the inner person, carriage, tact, respect, use of words, patience.

Could be more
That's just about a few
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 11, 2016
PunkyV:

Lol, but YOU sound talkative. What gives? I understand the type you're talking about though, the brooding manly man. That's very sexy.
lol..exactly..i'm an extrovert nd a talkative..two talkative,dats a bad combo. i need sum1 to listen nt talk nd talk nd talk...
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by PunkyV(f): 9:42pm On May 11, 2016
MzLarem:
lol..exactly..i'm an extrovert nd a talkative..two talkative,dats a bad combo. i need sum1 to listen nt talk nd talk nd talk...

Hahaha. But those type of guys are usually very moody & like they're constantly PMSing cheesy
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 11, 2016
PunkyV:

Hahaha. But those type of guys are usually very moody & like they're constantly PMSing cheesy
Lolz..not all of them. d one i knw is a definition of crazy in his closet. smiley
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by sweethoneypie(f): 12:19am On May 12, 2016
Bartork:

seriously?
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by PunkyV(f): 5:21am On May 12, 2016
MzLarem:
Lolz..not all of them. d one i knw is a definition of crazy in his closet. smiley

Hmmm, sounds like you got a keeper, girl. All the best smiley

1 Like

Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by Nobody: 6:51am On May 12, 2016
PunkyV:

Hmmm, sounds like you got a keeper, girl. All the best smiley
thanks smiley
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by Nobody: 7:12am On May 12, 2016
hibiscus76:
Over the years I've noticed that I have a soft spot for guys with a good singing voice both cute and ugly, yeah you heard me right, ugly too..yeah that's cheap and childish but believe me when I hear a good singing voice from a guy, it could pull me out of hiding..it gives me chills
2ndly I love brilliant guys a lot..i give them a Lotta respect cuz I believe they deserve it..and there's neatness too

For them guys that think money rule the ladies, it doesn't rule my kind#Word#.. yeah having money is good but it doesn't turn me on..i love being independent(making my own money)..
What else?? When I remember others,I'll definitely modify..
lol... Don't let me start telling u what I did with my voice in school... U really correct, sexy male voices turn most ladies ON smiley
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by Nobody: 7:34am On May 12, 2016
Wat turns me on in the opposite sex :
1. Her eyes... the way her eyes meets mine, shiny white and short eye lashes, (just like the lady on my dp) the way she blinks, lol... . That can really SWITCH ME ON!
2. how soft her finger feels on my skin wen she holds me.... Nothing turns me ON more than a soft palm, soft that u can even think of 12 crazy things at the same time(don't ask me what they are).
3. The use of pidgin English during a conversation.... Sexy! That's what I call it, especially when she got a sweet voice to back it up with... I admit it straight to her face that I love how she speaks... it's so sexy when she does this
4. Girls who wear loosed cloths.... WoooooooooooooW! This one got me wondering, especially when she's a tall lady smiley, "what could be in those bogos lol, see how tall she is and slim while in those... Damn! I can only imagine"
5. Good cooks... Just to let u know, wen I eat a lady's food and I enjoyed it really well, I SEDUCE her my self lol... I can't help it
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by PunkyV(f): 7:36am On May 12, 2016
MzLarem:
thanks smiley

Invite me to the wedding tongue
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by Nobody: 8:23am On May 12, 2016
PunkyV:

Invite me to the wedding tongue
Lol..u've gotten urself a vip ticket.
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by PunkyV(f): 8:25am On May 12, 2016
MzLarem:
Lol..u've gotten urself a vip ticket.

Niiice smiley

1 Like

Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by hibiscus76(f): 9:46am On May 12, 2016
SirWere:

Who Beauty don epp
ME
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by Nobody: 10:20am On May 12, 2016

1 Like

Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by Bartork(m): 11:59am On May 12, 2016
sweethoneypie:

seriously?

Of course
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by hibiscus76(f): 12:12pm On May 12, 2016
SirWere:
undecided lipsrsealed
You love to pick on me ryt..have fun quoting me
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by doveda: 12:18pm On May 12, 2016
You want a cook to have soft hands shocked. You must be a joker!

I am sure that you expect her to do house chores too and still retain her soft fingers undecided
BlueEyeBalls:
Wat turns me on in the opposite sex :
1. Her eyes... the way her eyes meets mine, shiny white and short eye lashes, (just like the lady on my dp) the way she blinks, lol... . That can really SWITCH ME ON!
2. how soft her finger feels on my skin wen she holds me.... Nothing turns me ON more than a soft palm, soft that u can even think of 12 crazy things at the same time(don't ask me what they are).
3. The use of pidgin English during a conversation.... Sexy! That's what I call it, especially when she got a sweet voice to back it up with... I admit it straight to her face that I love how she speaks... it's so sexy when she does this
4. Girls who wear loosed cloths.... WoooooooooooooW! This one got me wondering, especially when she's a tall lady smiley, "what could be in those bogos lol, see how tall she is and slim while in those... Damn! I can only imagine"
5. Good cooks... Just to let u know, wen I eat a lady's food and I enjoyed it really well, I SEDUCE her my self lol... I can't help it
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 12, 2016
hibiscus76:
You love to pick on me ryt..have fun quoting me
undecided Seriously, I understand the female mind less and less everyday.grin
Re: What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... by hibiscus76(f): 12:37pm On May 12, 2016
SirWere:

undecided
Seriously, I understand the female mind less and less everyday.grin
That goes to show that the efficiency of your wit is reducing by the day

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Winner Of Miss Nairaland 2016 / Someone Please Visit My Compound And Try Out My Cosin. (more photos ) / Candi B & Megan Thee Stallion Go Naked To Celebrate No. 1 On Billboard Hot 100

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.