Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,311 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Hey Everyone Today Is My Prince's Birthday Help Me Wish Him !♡♡♡ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hey Everyone Today Is My Prince's Birthday Help Me Wish Him !♡♡♡ (1180 Views)

I Am Looking For My Prince Charming / Happy Birthday To Me! Wish Me Well / My Sister And Her Boyfriend Just Got Engaged, Help Me Wish Them Well(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hey Everyone Today Is My Prince's Birthday Help Me Wish Him !♡♡♡ by Saronna: 9:33pm On May 11, 2016
My one and only nephew, my prince and MY heartbeat! kiss

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! kiss kiss kiss♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

1 Like

Re: Hey Everyone Today Is My Prince's Birthday Help Me Wish Him !♡♡♡ by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 11, 2016
See his face like the man that resembles Obama but reason like obanikoro. HBD.

1 Like

Re: Hey Everyone Today Is My Prince's Birthday Help Me Wish Him !♡♡♡ by halfricanadian(f): 9:46pm On May 11, 2016
So so so so cute kiss kiss
Re: Hey Everyone Today Is My Prince's Birthday Help Me Wish Him !♡♡♡ by ErnieSmallzz(f): 9:48pm On May 11, 2016
shocked awww e is so cute.. *in Tiwa savage's Voice* (singing/dancing) "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO Him(2ce), Happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday to Him cheesy. How old is he now??(2ce) grin cheesy
Re: Hey Everyone Today Is My Prince's Birthday Help Me Wish Him !♡♡♡ by Saronna: 9:49pm On May 11, 2016
halfricanadian:
So so so so cute kiss kiss

Thank you smiley
Re: Hey Everyone Today Is My Prince's Birthday Help Me Wish Him !♡♡♡ by Saronna: 9:50pm On May 11, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
shocked awww e is so cute.. *in Tiwa savage's Voice* (singing/dancing) "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO Him(2ce), Happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday to Him cheesy. How old is he now??(2ce) grin cheesy

He turns 7 today , although nobody believes his real age when told cuz of his height grin
Re: Hey Everyone Today Is My Prince's Birthday Help Me Wish Him !♡♡♡ by ErnieSmallzz(f): 9:55pm On May 11, 2016
Saronna:

He turns 7 today , although nobody believes his real age when told cuz of his height grin
hmmmm help me peck him, tell him that's his birthday gift from ME! grin wink

1 Like

Re: Hey Everyone Today Is My Prince's Birthday Help Me Wish Him !♡♡♡ by decatalyst(m): 9:55pm On May 11, 2016
Happy birthday too him.

He shall always be a source of joy and a son to be proud of.

Perform your duties diligently on him, and he shall give you peace of mind.

May God help you.

1 Like

Re: Hey Everyone Today Is My Prince's Birthday Help Me Wish Him !♡♡♡ by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 11, 2016
I'm curious to know where you're from OP.
Perhaps the horn of Africa? Just guessing. grin
Re: Hey Everyone Today Is My Prince's Birthday Help Me Wish Him !♡♡♡ by firstking01(m): 10:23pm On May 11, 2016
Hbd lil tarzangrin

1 Like

Re: Hey Everyone Today Is My Prince's Birthday Help Me Wish Him !♡♡♡ by Saronna: 10:30pm On May 11, 2016
StillBrandnew:
I'm curious to know where you're from OP.

Perhaps the horn of Africa? Just guessing. grin

Somalia smiley
Re: Hey Everyone Today Is My Prince's Birthday Help Me Wish Him !♡♡♡ by Saronna: 10:30pm On May 11, 2016
decatalyst:
Happy birthday too him.

He shall always be a source of joy and a son to be proud of.

Perform your duties diligently on him, and he shall give you peace of mind.

May God help you.

Thank you so much!♡
Re: Hey Everyone Today Is My Prince's Birthday Help Me Wish Him !♡♡♡ by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 11, 2016
Very innocent gentle looking G lyk me grin... Wish him happy prosperous birthday for me dear...

1 Like

Re: Hey Everyone Today Is My Prince's Birthday Help Me Wish Him !♡♡♡ by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 11, 2016
Saronna:

Somalia smiley
Happy birthday to your Nephew .
You have a heart of Gold yourself.
Do you also leave there?
I have a Somali friend you should meet.
Re: Hey Everyone Today Is My Prince's Birthday Help Me Wish Him !♡♡♡ by Saronna: 10:50pm On May 11, 2016
StillBrandnew:

Happy birthday to your Nephew .

You have a heart of Gold yourself.

Do you also leave there?

I have a Somali friend you should meet.

Thank you lots, and no I do not live in somalia but I wish I did tho smiley
Re: Hey Everyone Today Is My Prince's Birthday Help Me Wish Him !♡♡♡ by prahcetomi(m): 10:54pm On May 11, 2016
Na Indian?
Re: Hey Everyone Today Is My Prince's Birthday Help Me Wish Him !♡♡♡ by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 11, 2016
Saronna:

Thank you lots, and no I do not live in somalia but I wish I did tho smiley

Do you speak Dutch? smiley

God I hope you're not the one I'm thinking. shocked
Re: Hey Everyone Today Is My Prince's Birthday Help Me Wish Him !♡♡♡ by Saronna: 11:03pm On May 11, 2016
StillBrandnew:

Do you speak Dutch? smiley

God I hope you're not the one I'm thinking. shocked

Lol no, don't worry iam not the one cheesy cheesy
Re: Hey Everyone Today Is My Prince's Birthday Help Me Wish Him !♡♡♡ by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 11, 2016
Saronna:

Lol no, don't worry iam not the one cheesy cheesy
Okay... You both have a striking resemblance.
So I read you'd be visiting Nigerian in June or July.
You still have that planned up?
Re: Hey Everyone Today Is My Prince's Birthday Help Me Wish Him !♡♡♡ by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 11, 2016
He is cute... Happy birthday to him
Hope he is intelligent?
Saronna:
My one and only nephew, my prince and MY heartbeat! kiss

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! kiss kiss kiss♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Re: Hey Everyone Today Is My Prince's Birthday Help Me Wish Him !♡♡♡ by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 11, 2016
See as skin stll fresh shocked shocked shocked
And just 7!!!
Mehn, I've seen things embarassed
Re: Hey Everyone Today Is My Prince's Birthday Help Me Wish Him !♡♡♡ by Laveda(f): 11:15pm On May 11, 2016
Happy birthday to him.

He's so cute smiley
Re: Hey Everyone Today Is My Prince's Birthday Help Me Wish Him !♡♡♡ by Saronna: 11:18pm On May 11, 2016
StillBrandnew:

Okay...
You both have a striking resemblance.

So I read you'd be visiting Nigerian in June or July.

You still have that planned up?

Oh yes , can't wait for my vacation!
Re: Hey Everyone Today Is My Prince's Birthday Help Me Wish Him !♡♡♡ by Saronna: 11:20pm On May 11, 2016
emror4u:
He is cute... Happy birthday to him
Hope he is intelligent?

He's very smart for his age mashallah, thank you!
Re: Hey Everyone Today Is My Prince's Birthday Help Me Wish Him !♡♡♡ by Saronna: 11:20pm On May 11, 2016
Laveda:
Happy birthday to him.

He's so cute smiley

Thanks smiley
Re: Hey Everyone Today Is My Prince's Birthday Help Me Wish Him !♡♡♡ by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 11, 2016
Saronna:

Oh yes , can't wait for my vacation!

I can show you around some beautiful places if you stop by in Lagos.

There are some awesome places you could visit despite the security challenges.

I don't see you having any problems since you look like the Hausa/Fulani's already.

The City's night life is also amazing.

Nigeria is a big country anyways and our people are quiet friendly. grin

Never mind the trolls you meet on here, they are mostly a bad representation of true Nigerians.

It's a very hospitable place to visit.

So you're coming with you sister and brother In-law?
Re: Hey Everyone Today Is My Prince's Birthday Help Me Wish Him !♡♡♡ by Saronna: 11:29pm On May 11, 2016
StillBrandnew:

I can show you around some beautiful places if you stop by in Lagos.

There are some awesome places you could visit despite the security challenges.

I don't see you having any problems since you look like the Hausa/Fulani's already.

The City's night life is also amazing.

Nigeria is a big country anyways and our people are quiet friendly. grin

Never mind the trolls you meet on here, they are mostly a bad representation of true Nigerians.

It's a very hospitable place to visit.

So you're coming with you sister and brother In-law?

How did you know lol, yes we are coming together and going to visit his family. And definitely!thank you so much I will reply to ur pm smiley
Re: Hey Everyone Today Is My Prince's Birthday Help Me Wish Him !♡♡♡ by Nobody: 10:49am On May 12, 2016
Saronna:

How did you know lol, yes we are coming together and going to visit his family. And definitely!thank you so much I will reply to ur pm smiley
I got to know through your old posts. smiley

Good morning.

(1) (Reply)

Why It Seems Like Men And Women Clash/fight These Days.!!! Enter! / Be Ya Self!!! / She ABORTED My Baby Without My Concent Should I Forgive Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.