Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

She ABORTED My Baby Without My Concent Should I Forgive Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She ABORTED My Baby Without My Concent Should I Forgive Her? (1167 Views)

Should I Forgive Her Again / 'okibe Olivia Aborted My Child'- Husband To Lady Who Regreted Her Marriage Speak / My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She ABORTED My Baby Without My Concent Should I Forgive Her? by Myles23(m): 4:57pm On Jul 17, 2016
Guys am confused, a girl i met in school sometime November last year got pregnant with my child and she aborted it without telling me now she asking for my forgiveness after disclosing it to me should i forgive her?
Re: She ABORTED My Baby Without My Concent Should I Forgive Her? by Seeeeeeee: 5:00pm On Jul 17, 2016
Myles23:
Guys am confused, a girl i met in school sometime November last year got pregnant with my child and she aborted it without telling me now she asking for my forgiveness after disclosing it to me should i forgive her?
How are u sure it was your child..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She ABORTED My Baby Without My Concent Should I Forgive Her? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 17, 2016
It's up to u., ask urself.. Are u willing to be a young father juz in case she decided to continue it? Are u financially stable to support ur child and the mother?

I am against abortion, but she done it already... Now, the last call is urz cool

1 Like

Re: She ABORTED My Baby Without My Concent Should I Forgive Her? by ireneony(f): 5:01pm On Jul 17, 2016
Did you marry her? She is not your wife grin ..let her be cheesy.who knows, maybe she is scared of becoming babymama.
You can't blame her...

Face your book for now

1 Like

Re: She ABORTED My Baby Without My Concent Should I Forgive Her? by Sexxkillz: 5:02pm On Jul 17, 2016
Your mouth like "concent".

You're in school to study, not to get a girl pregnant. As if you can take care of the girl and a baby, you that is still being taken care of.

3 Likes

Re: She ABORTED My Baby Without My Concent Should I Forgive Her? by IHATEPUZZY(m): 5:02pm On Jul 17, 2016
were u going to accept d child if she had told u?
Re: She ABORTED My Baby Without My Concent Should I Forgive Her? by yomi007k(m): 5:03pm On Jul 17, 2016
hmmmmm
Re: She ABORTED My Baby Without My Concent Should I Forgive Her? by Jay542(m): 5:11pm On Jul 17, 2016
If her reason is reasonable forgive her. But you must check if her womb has still functioning
Re: She ABORTED My Baby Without My Concent Should I Forgive Her? by poshestmina(f): 5:11pm On Jul 17, 2016
undecided undecided
Re: She ABORTED My Baby Without My Concent Should I Forgive Her? by Firstlieutenant(m): 5:15pm On Jul 17, 2016
ireneony:
Did you marry her? She is not your wife grin ..let her be cheesy.who knows, maybe she is scared of becoming babymama.
You can't blame her...

Face your book for now

Badt girl.
Re: She ABORTED My Baby Without My Concent Should I Forgive Her? by Tallysmallz(f): 5:16pm On Jul 17, 2016
Hmmm... Lol
Re: She ABORTED My Baby Without My Concent Should I Forgive Her? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 17, 2016
Myles23:
She had her reasons for having the abortion, and must have told you out of guilt.

Were you even ready to father a child?.
Re: She ABORTED My Baby Without My Concent Should I Forgive Her? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 17, 2016
Jay542:
If her reason is reasonable forgive her. But you must check if her womb has still functioning
Is nt all abortions that destroy wombs, it depends on which one you chose.
Re: She ABORTED My Baby Without My Concent Should I Forgive Her? by Jay542(m): 5:21pm On Jul 17, 2016
herbie27:
Is nt all abortions that destroy wombs, it depends on which one you chose.
He has to find be sure it's not destroyed that what I'm saying.
Re: She ABORTED My Baby Without My Concent Should I Forgive Her? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 17, 2016
Jay542:

He has to find be sure it's not destroyed that what I'm saying.
Does he have the intention of marring her?.
Re: She ABORTED My Baby Without My Concent Should I Forgive Her? by Jay542(m): 5:35pm On Jul 17, 2016
herbie27:
Does he have the intention of marring her?.

He should that's why he's concerned
Re: She ABORTED My Baby Without My Concent Should I Forgive Her? by ojun50(m): 5:36pm On Jul 17, 2016
Op close yr teeth, go back nd beg yr girl u that i knw will nt take responsibility nd stop asking for advice.
Re: She ABORTED My Baby Without My Concent Should I Forgive Her? by Myles23(m): 5:37pm On Jul 17, 2016
well I told her we'll be going for a test once she returns from Lagos.
Re: She ABORTED My Baby Without My Concent Should I Forgive Her? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 17, 2016
Myles23:
Forgive nd forget her
Re: She ABORTED My Baby Without My Concent Should I Forgive Her? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 17, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Your mouth like "concent".

You're in school to study, not to get a girl pregnant. As if you can take care of the girl and a baby, you that is still being taken care of.
chai
Re: She ABORTED My Baby Without My Concent Should I Forgive Her? by Maxi112: 5:40pm On Jul 17, 2016
she isn't your wife, forgive her life goes on cool
Re: She ABORTED My Baby Without My Concent Should I Forgive Her? by Spicylate(f): 5:51pm On Jul 17, 2016
I want to know what's on your mind? Are you angry or what? Meanwhile, I hope you aren't forming responsible cos you are now aware that she has performed the action? And at the same time, what if she's testing your actions indirectly?
Re: She ABORTED My Baby Without My Concent Should I Forgive Her? by pweetylivia(f): 6:01pm On Jul 17, 2016
lol. What is your own?. is it your body? Can you afford to take care of the child?. I still don't know why people can't use protection especially when they are not ready for responsibilities. Anyway, abortion is not good.
Re: She ABORTED My Baby Without My Concent Should I Forgive Her? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 17, 2016
So what will happen if you dont forgive her?

30 naira cudve stoppped all this foolery angry angry
Re: She ABORTED My Baby Without My Concent Should I Forgive Her? by mizzbouqui(f): 6:08pm On Jul 17, 2016
Obviously she helped you, were you even ready to father a child undecided
Re: She ABORTED My Baby Without My Concent Should I Forgive Her? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 17, 2016
Op, please do me a favor by answering all those ladies questions before i comment
Re: She ABORTED My Baby Without My Concent Should I Forgive Her? by AbuMikey(m): 6:27pm On Jul 17, 2016
As if You would have preferred she Kept the Baby. undecided
Re: She ABORTED My Baby Without My Concent Should I Forgive Her? by JustHere2Observ(f): 6:48pm On Jul 17, 2016
This story is somehow, the way I see it, she tells you she is pregnant, you act out like a slowpoke and throw a fit, babe is scared of an uncertain future and decided to abort it. You find out but since you are looking for a way to leave her, you make her feel guilty about aborting it. Grow up.
Re: She ABORTED My Baby Without My Concent Should I Forgive Her? by NevetsIbot(m): 6:50pm On Jul 17, 2016
to me. She probably help the baby from being your child. Shhhesh!!!
Re: She ABORTED My Baby Without My Concent Should I Forgive Her? by Ladycloud(f): 6:51pm On Jul 17, 2016
AbuMikey:
As if You would have preferred she Kept the Baby. undecided
Don't mind him...
Re: She ABORTED My Baby Without My Concent Should I Forgive Her? by chiboy1928(m): 7:02pm On Jul 17, 2016
What she did was right cos she knew u were not fully ready to take up the responsibility of being a father while still in sch,even if she had informed you,obviously you would have advised her to abort the baby pls forgive her she has no fault in what she did she did wat best for you guys at dat time.@op reason with ur brain!am sick and tired of ur jamb question out of thread.
Re: She ABORTED My Baby Without My Concent Should I Forgive Her? by BE811APP: 8:07pm On Jul 17, 2016
nawa oo shocked

(1) (Reply)

Come Into This Thread And Describe Yourself / How A Jealous Woman Killed Her Ex Boyfriend's New Girlfriend. / 6 Types Of Selfies That Show You’re Completely Obsessed With Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.