Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,944 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers (6221 Views)

Why Are Ibo People Unity Beggers With Us Niger Deltans / "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers / “Don't Dare Us” - Niger Delta Avengers Give Stern Warning To A.G.I.P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers by mrvitalis(m): 7:31am On May 12, 2016
wowmenow:

Please go and join boko haram in the north they are dangerous NDA don't kill any human

You have been brainwashed
Really? Is that the best u can come up with??

Brainwashed by who? ?

As far as am concerned Niger Delta is the problem of them selfs

We had a president for 6 years who couldn't build airport for his state, the one he lands on (Port Harcourt) he refused to repair

We have governors who have one of the highest allocation not paying salary who do we blame

Wike of Rivers State keep borrowing money. .. come to Port Harcourt see. . Nothing is going on.. After he won at the supreme Court his speed has droped

U won't more resources, I pity us because to me south south expecially has the least resources, party from oil what else to me have

Imo and anambra has more gas than the whole south south combined

The north has minerals u can't imagine

The extra 13% the Niger Delta has been getting, plus NDDC, plus ministry of Niger Delta what have they done with it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 7:33am On May 12, 2016
wowmenow:

Please go and join boko haram in the north they are dangerous NDA don't kill any human

You have been brainwashed

That you replied is a yorubaa...you should know this by now.
Re: Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers by BiafranAmerican: 7:43am On May 12, 2016
AntiWailer:

That is the lie they keep telling you.

When they were collecting amnesty funds they forgot electricity ?

All the tax paid, they should hold their leaders responsible.

All the extra allocation for oil producing states too should be accounts for by their leaders
You cant read what I wrote pr you lack comprehension ? I am questioning the rationale behind keeping theie host communities in darkness when they have turbines that can power whole states as compared to Dangote a smaller company that supplies host communities with light wherever their power plants are.
Re: Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers by rusher14: 7:53am On May 12, 2016
[b]Stay Clear From Our Communities, Gbaramatu Ijaw Warn Pipeline Attackers

Gbaramatu CommnitiesPipeline AttackersWarri South
PIPELINE ATTACK
LAGOS MAY 9TH (URHOBOTODAY)-The coalition of Ijaw Communities in Gbaramatu Kingdom, Warri South West Local Government Area of the Delta State has urged the perpetrators of multiple attacks on pipelines belonging to the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation and Chevron Nigeria Limited to desist from the dastardly act and stop making Gbaramatu Kingdom their theatre of war.

While condemning the attacks in a joint statement issued over the weekend by the Chairman of Inikorogha community in Warri South West Local Government Area, Comrade Christopher Ejoh, Chief Isaiah Ukulor and Chief Felix Ejoh, and made available to newsmen, the group expressed concern that the militants were targeting facilities within Gbaramatu Kingdom and other Ijaw enclave, thus giving Gbaramatu Kingdom a bad name and subjecting the locals in Ijaw communities to perpetual fear of possible military invasion of their land.
They said that beside the economic sabotage and environmental degradation, which the perpetrators were causing the Nigerian State and entire Niger Delta region, the psychological effects on the locals and the immediate environment were enormous as the residents each time a pipeline is sabotaged have had to contend with for fear of being caught in the firing line.
The leaders said the attacks were inimical to the socio-economic development of the area and counterproductive to the development plans of the Federal Government and multinationals who were carrying out repair works on some earlier sabotage pipelines in the communities.

They lamented that the Nigerian Gas Company pipelines that have been commissioned earlier after their repairs by Ocean Marine Solution, an oil service firm handling pipeline repair jobs for NGC in the area, were among the lines attacked in Inikorogha and Bafan communities.
They however urged the company not to be discouraged to terminate the pipeline surveillance job of which some of the communities are beneficiaries.

Besides, they also condemned the sabotaging of the Chevron trunk line in Abiteye, Alero, Dibi, Otunana and Makaraba flow stations, which feed a major Chevron’s tank farm in Escrovos, Warri, saying that there was no reasonable justification for the twin attacks.
The Ijaw leaders said: “We are seriously pained by what is going on around Gbaramatu Kingdom and it environs. We condemn in its entirety these attacks and want to appeal to the perpetrators to stay away from our communities.

“Our communities should not be a battle field, because we are at peace with NGC and other multinationals around us. NGC in particular has been of great help to us. The electricity we are enjoying today was provided by them and we have no cause to be in any disagreement with them.”

The statement urged the perpetrators to settle their differences with whosoever they have issues with and stop using the Ijaw communities as theatre of their war.
It said: “We are always subjected to apprehension and fear whenever a pipeline is attacked. Our people no longer sleep with both eyes closed because of fear of the unknown.

“Few days ago, we saw a Naval chopper hovering around our communities taking photographs and many people started running into the bushes and shelter because they thought the Army had come to invade them. So we are appealing to both the perpetrators and the military not to make Gbaramatu a theatre of war again. We are begging the perpetrators of these acts to take the fight somewhere else.”

They called on the military to exercise caution in its bid to hunt down the perpetrators of the heinous act because of residents living around the impacted communities, adding that the Army should not make innocent communities victims in the militant onslaught.
[/b]

[url] http://urhobotoday.com/?p=22721
[/url]
Re: Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers by wowmenow: 7:54am On May 12, 2016
mrvitalis:

Really? Is that the best u can come up with??

Brainwashed by who? ?

As far as am concerned Niger Delta is the problem of them selfs

We had a president for 6 years who couldn't build airport for his state, the one he lands on (Port Harcourt) he refused to repair

We have governors who have one of the highest allocation not paying salary who do we blame

Wike of Rivers State keep borrowing money. .. come to Port Harcourt see. . Nothing is going on.. After he won at the supreme Court his speed has droped

U won't more resources, I pity us because to me south south expecially has the least resources, party from oil what else to me have

Imo and anambra has more gas than the whole south south combined

The north has minerals u can't imagine

The extra 13% the Niger Delta has been getting, plus NDDC, plus ministry of Niger Delta what have they done with it

The governor and senators from Niger delta are part if the presidency that make the people poorer

If you are in the creek you will no the people have acheive more with violent advicacy likw militancy

Tompolo build a university and other opportunity for his people buhari have close the school today

This ia the major reason why the people love the militants more tham the government

1 Like

Re: Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers by cheruv: 8:04am On May 12, 2016
omenka:
Let me ask one question: would the people of the SE, such as the op, be as excited as they are over the activities of the NDA had the pipelines being bombed with attendant consequences been in their own region
The ND are fighting against injustice meted out against them for close to 50 years...what concerns the Great Igbo nation with how they go about it? undecided
Re: Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers by omenka(m): 8:24am On May 12, 2016
cheruv:

The ND are fighting against injustice meted out against them for close to 50 years...what concerns the Great Igbo nation with how they go about it? undecided
Why don't you ask yourself and your brothers who throw an owambe party everytime a pipeline is bombed?? cheesy

And since when did blowing up infrastructure amount to "fighting injustice"?? Would you people bomb your own region to "fight injustice"?? You lot have been screaming "marginalization" (a form of injustice) since God knows when- why haven't you been blowing things in the SE up?? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers by cheruv: 8:34am On May 12, 2016
omenka:
Why don't you ask yourself and your brothers who throw an owambe party everytime a pipeline is bombed?? cheesy

And since when did blowing up infrastructure amount to "fighting injustice"?? Would you people bomb your own region to "fight injustice"?? You lot have been screaming "marginalization" (a form of injustice) since God knows when- why haven't you been blowing things in the SE up?? undecided
When delivering a msg...deliver it in such a way that it'd guarantee the recipient's full undivided attention.
Aside this way/mode of delivery,the FG won't blink an eye to whatever the ND people have to say tongue
Re: Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers by omenka(m): 8:42am On May 12, 2016
cheruv:

When delivering a msg...deliver it in such a way that it'd guarantee the recipient's full undivided attention.
Aside this way/mode of delivery,the FG won't blink an eye to whatever the ND people have to say tongue
So you people from the SE have decided to deliver messages in such a manner that won't guarantee the recipient's full and undivided attention abi?? cheesy

See ya life?

3 Likes

Re: Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers by sunnyb0b0(m): 8:49am On May 12, 2016
omenka:
So you people from the SE have decided to deliver messages in such a manner that won't guarantee the recipient's full and undivided attention abi?? cheesy

See ya life?

And here is how your own people deliver their own messages.

Re: Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers by HurtgenForest: 9:09am On May 12, 2016
omenka:
Let me ask one question: would the people of the SE, such as the op, be as excited as they are over the activities of the NDA had the pipelines being bombed with attendant consequences been in their own region

look, Igbos at not happy at this new development because the lack of power is affecting out businesses.

We want to enjoy steady power supply.

IPOB are happy though.

The problem is that Buhari has refused to behave maturedly since he becamse president.
Re: Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers by HurtgenForest: 9:12am On May 12, 2016
omenka:

There are no FG structures in the SE to blow up reason why we have been saying that Igbos are tremendously marginalised in Nigeria.

On a lighter note, Igbos don't support destruction of oil facilities because it is affecting us too.

We are tired of "No light."
Re: Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers by 989900: 9:36am On May 12, 2016
Oil cabals doing their thing.

Re: Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers by omenka(m): 9:41am On May 12, 2016
HurtgenForest:

There is nothing in the SE to blow up reason why we have been saying that Igbos are tremendously marginalised in Nigeria.

On a lighter note, Igbos don't support destruction of oil facilities because it is affecting us too.

We are tired of "No light."
"There is nothing in the SE to blow up." gringrin

No be me talk am oo!! cheesy

Chaii. See eff-up. All in a bid to support evil. grin

5 Likes

Re: Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers by madcollynzo: 9:45am On May 12, 2016
uduak2016:

That you replied is a yorubaa...you should know this by now.

This ipob kid continue to disgrace his tribe everywhere. What a shame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers by HurtgenForest: 9:45am On May 12, 2016
omenka:
"There is nothing in the SE to blow up." gringrin

No be me talk am oo!! cheesy

Chaii. See eff-up. All in a bid to support evil. grin

Yes,

I say it again that there is no FG structure to blow up in the SE.

Igbos are so marginalised in this country.

You can write it on billboards.

1 Like

Re: Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers by madcollynzo: 9:49am On May 12, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

And here is how your own people deliver their own messages.

You can never grow up, the only thing you do with your life is mocking the Agatu people, dont you have shame at all? Pathetic

1 Like

Re: Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers by sunnyb0b0(m): 9:56am On May 12, 2016
madcollynzo:

You can never grow up, the only thing you do with your life is mocking the Agatu people, dont you have shame at all? Pathetic

Alternate moniker?

Omenka, is that you?
Re: Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers by omenka(m): 9:58am On May 12, 2016
HurtgenForest:

Yes,

I say it again that there is no FG structure to blow up in the SE.

Igbos are so marginalised in this country.

You can write it on billboards.
Okay let us play a little. I will indulge you. cheesy

Now, first off, @ bold, I think you must have read what you just wrote and said to yourself "oboy, me sef can lie for Africa oo". grin

So, let me ask you this: assuming the is a 20 storey FG building, say regional HQ of NCC, and you, as an aggrieved man who supports the activities and MO of the NDA, is given RPGs to level it to the ground, you'd do so abi??

Remember you said the reason why you people aren't blowing things up in the SE is due to the lack of FG structures there. grin

1 Like

Re: Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers by HurtgenForest: 10:06am On May 12, 2016
omenka:
Okay let us play a little. I will indulge you. cheesy

Now, first off, @ bold, I think you must have read what you just wrote and said to yourself "oboy, me sef can lie for Africa oo". grin

So, let me ask you this: assuming the is a 20 storey FG building, say regional HQ of NCC, and you, as an aggrieved man who supports the activities and MO of the NDA, is given RPGs to level it to the ground, you'd do so abi??

Remember you said the reason why you people aren't blowing things up in the SE is due to the lack of FG structures there. grin

First build the 20 storey NCC building in the SE and ask me the question again then I will respond.

Why are the Yorubas jealously guarding against any attacks in Lagos?

Because there is reasonable federal presence there.

BTW, I am not in support of the bombings in the Niger Delta, our businesses are also affected by this constant lack of power.

Tell your Buhari to display some maturity, presently he is behaving like a kid.
Re: Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers by omenka(m): 10:08am On May 12, 2016
madcollynzo:

He calls you Omenka. That's how much I torment him even when I pay no attention to his endless mentions. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers by omenka(m): 10:12am On May 12, 2016
HurtgenForest:

First build the 20 storey NCC building in the SE and ask me the question again then I will respond.

Why are the Yorubas jealously guarding against any attacks in Lagos?

Because there is reasonable federal presence there.

BTW, I am not in support of the bombings in the Niger Delta, our businesses are also affected by this constant lack of power.

Tell your Buhari to display some maturity, presently he is behaving like a kid.
Okay. There are FIRS building in all states of the SE. Would you bomb any of them? grin
Re: Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers by HurtgenForest: 10:19am On May 12, 2016
omenka:
Okay. There are FIRS building in all states of the SE. Would you bomb any of them? grin

Stop disturbing me, I am not in the creeks.
Re: Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 10:22am On May 12, 2016
BiafranAmerican:
Lets not just throw away the baby with the bath water my people.

SO CHEVRON HAS BEEN OPERATING IN A COMMUNITY FOR 40YRS AND POWERS THEIR FACILITIES AND LIVING QUARTERS BUT THOSE COMMUNITIES ARE IN DARKNESS. IT IS WICKEDNESS BECAUSE EVEN DANGOTE LIGHTS UP COMMUNITIES THAT HE HAS POWER PLANTS FOR HIS FACTORIES.

THIS IS NOT FAIR NAW.
i might have to worry about the claims made by the avengers...i think they should go kidnap the traditional rulers in the itshekiri land because i know chevron as part of their social responsibility must have mapped out ways to invest in infrastructures to compensate host communities..i believe there might be light issues because the leaders and chiefs in the community have ensured monies for light enter their pockets.. its a norm with our useless good for nothing leaders..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers by omenka(m): 10:23am On May 12, 2016
HurtgenForest:

Stop disturbing me, I am not in the creeks.
But the FIRS building aren't in the creeks na.. cheesy

Na wa oo. You no fit answer question again?? You said you don't bomb because there are no federal structures there (which means you would bomb if there were). Now I've shown you some and you tell me this. grin

You see why all that by force brotherliness you people pretend to bear with the SS is just one big ruse?? You praise them and are happy when they devastate their region but you can't do same to yours.

1 Like

Re: Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers by HurtgenForest: 10:27am On May 12, 2016
omenka:
But the FIRS building aren't in the creeks na.. cheesy

Na wa oo. You no fit answer question again?? You said you don't bomb because there are no federal structures there (which means you would bomb if there were). Now I've shown you some and you tell me this. grin

You see why all that by force brotherliness you people pretend to bear with the SS is just one big ruse?? You praise them and are happy when they devastate their region but you can't do same to yours.

I can see that you are deliberately trying to be mischievious here.

I have told you that Igbos are not in support of destroying our oil facilities but some(IPOB) are.

Are businesses need power to run and we are tired of this constant lack of power supply.

Our grouse is Buhari's immaturity.

The creek boys have always been used to this even beofre IPOB agitation started.

I feel for them because they feel there is no other way to hit this government apart from crippling oil supply.

I repeat, Igbos are not in support of destruction of national oil facilities.
Re: Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers by omenka(m): 10:32am On May 12, 2016
HurtgenForest:

I can see that you are deliberately trying to be mischievious here.

I have told you that Igbos are not in support of destroying our oil facilities but some(IPOB) are.

Are businesses need power to run and we are tired of this constant lack of power supply.

Our grouse is Buhari's immaturity.

The creek boys have always been used to this even beofre IPOB agitation started.

I feel for them because they feel there is no other way to hit this government apart from crippling oil supply.

I repeat, Igbos are not in support of destruction of national oil facilities.
You want me to show proof that majority of Igbos on this forum are in support of the bombings?? grin

2 Likes

Re: Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers by cheruv: 10:38am On May 12, 2016
omenka:

See ya life?
Stop beating about the bush bro!
This is about the Delta peoples... How they go about their biz shouldn't bother you undecided
Re: Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers by Icecream4U(m): 10:43am On May 12, 2016
DONMAYOR19:
both u and your dull President are foolish set of people. for 40years, chevron light has never blink yet their host community don't have light and you are here saying that they are stupid. u need miracle to get back your stolen senses from APc.

by the way fuel is now 145, hope u know that?
did the host community have light after tompolo fought for them then?
Re: Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers by lekjons(m): 10:46am On May 12, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:

yes, we yoruba muslims must continue to oppose the SE and SS, they are ipods. They hate our ruler buhari. We have sworn to sink or swim with Baba buhari. We must take itshekiris with us to Odua-Arewanistan. This is because ou Baba buhari is greater than Awolowo. Say Buhari!
how're you today my Igbo brother?grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nasarawa Took N28bn Bank Loans In Five Years –NLC / Edo APGA Expels Spokesman And Others Who Defected To APC / Tinubu; I Feel Nothing But Pity After Seeing This Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.