Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,801 members, 7,956,049 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:37 PM

Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers (6349 Views)

Why Are Ibo People Unity Beggers With Us Niger Deltans / "NNPC Pipelines In Akwa Ibom Blown Up By Us" - Niger Delta Avengers / “Don't Dare Us” - Niger Delta Avengers Give Stern Warning To A.G.I.P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers by coolitempa(f): 10:57am On May 12, 2016
HurtgenForest:

Stop disturbing me, I am not in the creeks.

How about the airports...universities...Niger bridge....army barracks..etc...I want you SĒ people to destroy those too... angry...that way a clear message will be sent to the federal government like the avengers.... grin
Re: Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers by HurtgenForest: 11:00am On May 12, 2016
coolitempa:

How about the airports...universities...Niger bridge....army barracks..etc...I want you SĒ people to destroy those too... angry...that way a clear message will be sent to the federal government like the avengers.... grin

Mind you, the avengers are only destroying oil facilities and nothing more.

cc

Omenka.
Re: Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers by fastjett: 11:15am On May 12, 2016
Nigeria Govt. need to apply caution and wisdom if not Nigeria will soon be like another Somalia i can tell you this for free.
Re: Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers by omenka(m): 11:27am On May 12, 2016
HurtgenForest:

cc

Omenka.
Lmao!! cheesy

Can you see the way you are running from pillar to post trying to defend yourself?? First you said you people can't blow things up in the SE because there are no federal structures there.- a big lie. I then asked why you people blowing up FIRS buildings (which are federal structures) and your response was that I'm being mischievous. grin

Now someone has suggested universities and you go "nooo, they are only blowing up oil facilities".

Who says there aren't oil facilities in the SE?? Why una no dey blow them up??

Or you want me to come hold your hands and take you where they are?? grin
Re: Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers by madcollynzo: 11:49am On May 12, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

Alternate moniker?

Omenka, is that you?

So I am now omenka for telling you the truth, you think mocking innocent people is cool right, continue disgracing yourself everywhere since you have no shame.

1 Like

Re: Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers by Babacele: 12:18pm On May 12, 2016
omenka:
Okay. There are FIRS building in all states of the SE. Would you bomb any of them? grin
what about CBN buildings, oil depots, Ministries, airports, etc make them blow up those naa.

1 Like

Re: Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers by coolitempa(f): 12:44pm On May 12, 2016
HurtgenForest:

cc

Omenka.

A beg go Siddon somewhere...you are a clown... angry

1 Like

Re: Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers by BabaAlaji(m): 1:26pm On May 12, 2016
‪#‎OCCUPYINGMINDS‬: ‪#‎NIGERDELTAMILITANTS‬...Every time a Crude Flow Station is Destroyed by Militants in the Niger Delta, The Environment is Damaged; Our Land is Polluted and Our Communities are subjected to more hardships...Let the Bombing Continue, who will lose?...The Government of PMB is dragging the Nigerian Economy away from Crude Oil; Lagos State has Joined the League of Oil Producing States and the Northern Part of Nigeria whose Reserves have been cynically suppressed over the years will begin production within the next months to two years. With time, We from the Niger Delta would have destroyed our Lands so much that future generation will curse us their Fathers and Mothers for killing their dreams. Let the Stupidity Continue my People...Don't stop the blowing up of pipelines.
Everyone of us thinks that a Blown Pipeline is an attack on PMB and His Government of Change...Insanity on display I must say. Kano and Lagos are Leading the way in Tomatoes Paste Production and Tomatoes don dey scarce shebi? The Northern Landmass alone is about 4 times the entire Landmass of the SS and the SE; Agriculture will revolutionize the North within the next decade...We from the Niger Delta will use our Oil to soak Garri and we think we are punishing Nigeria? Think Again, but Kontinu.
I have been reliably informed, that the More Pipeline we blow-up, the more the Resolve of this President to get the Nigerian Economy off oil...The More the Presidency blocks loopholes; The More the desire for alternative Revenue; The More the Nigerian People get pissed off by our Stupidity. The Future is Lost to the Greedy, Selfish Demons of Today. Blow Pipelines if you can, Nigeria is moving on. We have a President who is capable of making the hard decisions and willing to firmly sustain those hard choices. Blow Pipelines abeg. Let Nigeria Suffer and Let our land be wasted. Kontinu killing your own future by your own hands.
WEEP NOT FOR THE NIGER DELTA!!!
OUR ENEMIES ARE WITHIN!!!
Re: Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 12, 2016
cheruv:

The ND are fighting against injustice meted out against them for close to 50 years...what concerns the Great Igbo nation with how they go about it? undecided
Help me ask am.
Re: Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 12, 2016
springtech:
NDA, very very very crazy and foolish set of people. Keep blowing it up na, your eye will soon clear.
Nonsensical Nonsense.

HOW

LONG LIVE
Re: Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 12, 2016
mrvitalis:
As far as am concerned this a common criminals and should be treated as such

There has never been any group fighting for the interest of Niger Deltans just for selfish arm

Dss should be deployed immediately to infiltrate this fools and in the next 6 months gather enough information to nail them down

Dss get family to look after, nor be work?
Re: Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 12, 2016
Babacele:
what about CBN buildings, oil depots, Ministries, airports, etc make them blow up those naa.

There,s time for every thing.
If that what it take nothing any body can do
It will be too late

long live
Re: Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 12, 2016
omenka:
You want me to show proof that majority of Igbos on this forum are in support of the bombings?? grin
See your logic. So because few Igbos are happy with the bombings suddenly means they're actually the ones executing it. Honestly, it stinks to be an hypocrite. Did you remember how jubilant you were when GEJ's tenure was characterized with bombings by Boko-Haram. I remember vividly, how you opened threads to prove how clueless he was. So Oga meshionu gi ebe ahu, you have no case. What goes around, comes around.
Re: Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers by Babacele: 2:35pm On May 12, 2016
wolfslair:

There,s time for every thing. If that what it take nothing any body can do It will be too late

long live
who go suffer am? wetin una d wait for?
Re: Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers by meccuno: 3:11pm On May 12, 2016
coolitempa:

there is no airport or university that was created or built by the federal Govt......try and use ur sense.....moreover this page is for Niger deltans and not igbos
Re: Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers by coolitempa(f): 5:19pm On May 12, 2016
meccuno:
there is no airport or university that was created or built by the federal Govt......try and use ur sense.....moreover this page is for Niger deltans and not igbos

Your name speaks for itself.... angry...ignorance should not be worn with a badge of honour unless of course you want to known as an ignorant dunce.... cheesy...if I may ask..who built UNN,,,,the different federal universities?..all in the SĒ?
Re: Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 13, 2016
Babacele:
who go suffer am? wetin una d wait for?

Why you care?
No more oil .com

long live
Re: Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers by Ngozi123(f): 12:55pm On May 13, 2016
lekjons:
have anyone noticed this?

it's only when igbos're scared or know that something most likely won't end in their favour that we see cool comments like the "the FG should fulfill their demands", "no one will advice the FG now before the boys unleash terror oo", "buhari should comply with them", "the boy're so diplomatic unlike the FG", bla bla bla...grin

In my few years, i've known igbos to be aggressive..

i.e if the odd're high, you would have seen them threatening "hurricane" backed up by "tsunami"grin

this their "gentleness" seem so unusualgringrin

NDA, we no greegrin, bomb away!

No one/group will hold this country hostage again..

Where did you see the word 'Igbo' anywhere in this write up?
Re: Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers by Ngozi123(f): 12:59pm On May 13, 2016
Fugazi:

I agree with you. That's why we need to support the SW in its bid to diversify the economy.

Osun's revival of the cocoa business
Ondo - Agriculture/Cocoa/Bitumen/oil
Ogun - Agriculture/Tech/gold/Business/oil (discovered)
Lagos - Everything combined/oil

Ekiti - Currently doesn't have a governor/vision

Granted these potentials that aren't oil related takes time to yield money. In due time, should the SW monopolize these potentials in West Africa, we'll have more money than we need. We need more visionary leaders like Amosun and Fasola.

I'm surprised that the Yorubas haven't strived for their own independent country due to their abundance of resources.
Re: Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers by pchukwudi: 1:10pm On May 13, 2016
mrvitalis:

Baba I am a Port Harcourt boy and if me I want to join any militant group (I hate calling them militants cos they have never being one, they are just greedy hungry criminals) bro it won't take me long
Bro I bet u if u spend 2 months in warri or bayelsa u will know all the information about this foolish NDA
This boys are not in anyway smart they are just dumb

You are just making empty noise. I guess you are just 16 years old. If your claim is true why has fedral govt. not found them in months? Or are you saying the army is even dumber than the NDA?
Re: Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers by mrvitalis(m): 1:44pm On May 13, 2016
pchukwudi:

You are just making empty noise. I guess you are just 16 years old. If your claim is true why has fedral govt. not found them in months? Or are you saying the army is even dumber than the NDA?
Bro the Nigerian police know each and every one of them ans can arrest them in few months If they are serious... But most of them are children and brothers of the same police and they pay the police far more than what the fg will pay them
Re: Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers by pchukwudi: 4:05pm On May 13, 2016
coolitempa:

Cool, but unfortunately your ideas don't count. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers by Fugazi: 4:12am On Jun 26, 2016
Ngozi123:

I'm surprised that the Yorubas haven't strived for their own independent country due to their abundance of resources.

Those who fight for freedom are the ones that feel like they don't have freedom. Last I checked, Yorubas have freedom and political prowess in Nigeria. So what are they fighting for? [arase]

1 Like

Re: Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers by Ngozi123(f): 3:25pm On Jun 26, 2016
Fugazi:

Those who fight for freedom are the ones that feel like they don't have freedom. Last I checked, Yorubas have freedom and political prowess in Nigeria. So what are they fighting for? [arase]

What has this so called 'political prowess' done for your people in Nigeria? If I'm not mistaken, there are many people starving in your land, as with most other parts of Nigeria, who would do so much better under a competent, incorruptible leadership. Apart from Lagos, most of Yorubaland is severely underdeveloped. It is a rich land so why isn't this reflective in the region's GDP? Why are there still mothers dying in childbirth due to hospitals being ill-equipped? Why are graduates spending up to 8 years at university and coming out without a chance of getting a job?

I wonder how some of you reason; you will see your fellow brothers and sisters begging for food on the road or dying due to easily remedied illnesses but you will still be happy because a small number of politicians, who happen to be from your tribe, are progressing in their field. You will neglect to talk about the fact that they are stealing from your people because, at least, you have the chance to gloat at some people on an Internet forum. Shame on you and shame on all others who think like you. You deserve the Nigeria that you have today! Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers by Fugazi: 9:08pm On Jul 01, 2016
Ngozi123:

What has this so called 'political prowess' done for your people in Nigeria? If I'm not mistaken, there are many people starving in your land, as with most other parts of Nigeria, who would do so much better under a competent, incorruptible leadership. Apart from Lagos, most of Yorubaland is severely underdeveloped. It is a rich land so why isn't this reflective in the region's GDP? Why are there still mothers dying in childbirth due to hospitals being ill-equipped? Why are graduates spending up to 8 years at university and coming out without a chance of getting a job?

I wonder how some of you reason; you will see your fellow brothers and sisters begging for food on the road or dying due to easily remedied illnesses but you will still be happy because a small number of politicians, who happen to be from your tribe, are progressing in their field. You will neglect to talk about the fact that they are stealing from your people because, at least, you have the chance to gloat at some people on an Internet forum. Shame on you and shame on all others who think like you. You deserve the Nigeria that you have today! Tufiakwa!

What has victimization done for your people in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers by apcisevil: 10:39pm On Jul 01, 2016
mrvitalis:

There has never been any group fighting for the interest of Niger Deltans just for selfish arm

Dss should be deployed immediately to infiltrate this fools and in the next 6 months gather enough information to nail them down
Why can't people like you start fighting for the interest of Niger Deltans?

Also, why would hypocrists like you always wait until Niger Deltans start fighting before doing the right things?
Re: Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers by Oksman(m): 11:10pm On Jul 01, 2016
mrvitalis:

You remind me of the artic seagulls in their mating season. Remember Castro, kibilla, tito, museveni, ché guvera, etc were once called terrorist, outlaws and al sort pf names until the tide changed. Why would the fg refuse to meet this guys and get the engine of this space called nigeria going? America did it with the talibans sadinista rebels in the past. It's you guys who rant online hete who are the real skinheads cause you want the govt. to do your bidding.
Re: Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers by Legitbaba(m): 11:51pm On Jul 01, 2016
Icecream4U:
did the host community have light after tompolo fought for them then?

That is why the Avengers are fighting again....the Govt has failed and failed again....before d boys agreed to putting down their guns...Fg had a signed agreement with the ex militants that the Niger Delta would b developed...at the end.. nothing has happen...they didn't say Tompolo would use his own money to develop d Niger Delta, they didn't day Asari would his his earnings to develop d Niger Delta...though on their own part, they have torched different life's in a positive way
Re: Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers by Legitbaba(m): 12:06am On Jul 02, 2016
mrvitalis:

Bro the Nigerian police know each and every one of them ans can arrest them in few months If they are serious... But most of them are children and brothers of the same police and they pay the police far more than what the fg will pay them

Guy you are so unserious...u try everything possible to make people believe that you know much about what is going on in the Niger Delta...buh I cn tell u...u dnt know nothing...u are in pHc and probably in a upland area of pH ....the highest u may hve experienced is cult clashes....why don't u go and give the fed.gov, JTF etc the necessary info to fast track the apprehension of this guys if u claim to know much??...
Re: Chevron, Don't Dare Us; Niger Delta Avengers by Ngozi123(f): 10:45am On Jul 02, 2016
Fugazi:

What has victimization done for your people in Nigeria?

Nothing. Nigeria is a corrupt nation without mercy so of course it'll ignore the plight of its people. This is why most Igbo people want a radical change- we see that there is a problem and we want a credible solution, whether that is a radical change in the political system from whatever it is now to a truly fiscal federal state or an independent Igbo nation. I don't understand why you've turned your attention the Igbos- if anything, you're only strengthening my point so... thanks, I guess. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafrans Soldiers Fought Without Clothes And Boots. / How Governor Zulum Of Borno State Is Leading The War Against Terror - (video) / Operation Crocodile Smiles Lands In Edo And Abuja, Calmness Returns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.