Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Hey Guys Enough Of The Big D#cks.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hey Guys Enough Of The Big D#cks.... (2212 Views)

I Have No Talent Or Job But I Suck D*cks Very Well , Nigerian Lady Post On Twitt / "I'm Looking For A Nigerian Guy With Big D" - South African Lady / Lol... Lady Narrates How A Man Deceived Her With His 'big' D**k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hey Guys Enough Of The Big D#cks.... by princealexndre(m): 10:44am On May 12, 2016
Lemme tell you something new,if you don't know how to make a girl cum..my friend you are not a good f#cker...all d post on romance section will be on guys complaining about how big their d#cks are...most girls really do not care how big your dick is..can you have good sex? can you satisfy her? can you make the mission satisfying her,instead of yourself?plss enough of the big d#ck and stop thinking the girls will call you because of that. its allowed you are free to hype your d#ck,but man just be wise when talking
Re: Hey Guys Enough Of The Big D#cks.... by Rottentooth: 1:47pm On May 12, 2016
I thought you were going to offer suggestions.
Re: Hey Guys Enough Of The Big D#cks.... by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 12, 2016
I smell frustration and resentment on every sentence of your post

I feel for ya Negro grin grin
Re: Hey Guys Enough Of The Big D#cks.... by ErnieSmallzz(f): 1:53pm On May 12, 2016
Hmmm *in wizkid's voice* Am reading tinz grin..
Re: Hey Guys Enough Of The Big D#cks.... by nelxxy(m): 2:49pm On May 12, 2016
op it seems your own is small
Re: Hey Guys Enough Of The Big D#cks.... by princealexndre(m): 2:31pm On May 13, 2016
SirWere:
I smell frustration and resentment on every sentence of your post

I feel for ya Negro grin grin
ah i see
Re: Hey Guys Enough Of The Big D#cks.... by Burgerlomo: 3:53pm On May 13, 2016
princealexndre:
Lemme tell you something new,if you don't know how to make a girl cum..my friend you are not a good f#cker...all d post on romance section will be on guys complaining about how big their d#cks are...most girls really do not care how big your dick is..can you have good sex? can you satisfy her? can you make the mission satisfying her,instead of yourself?plss enough of the big d#ck and stop thinking the girls will call you because of that. its allowed you are free to hype your d#ck,but man just be wise when talking

You're damn right, an half inch with a good pounding can make you cum right? grin
Re: Hey Guys Enough Of The Big D#cks.... by Unibenfucker(m): 4:10pm On May 13, 2016
@op most guys with big dicks does it better and gals enjoy bigger dicks than smaller dicks and i think with a bigger dick and small clitoris there is a high chance of a gal Squirting from my experience
Re: Hey Guys Enough Of The Big D#cks.... by princealexndre(m): 4:24pm On May 13, 2016
Burgerlomo:

You're damn right, an half inch with a good pounding can make you cum right? grin
exactly!
Re: Hey Guys Enough Of The Big D#cks.... by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 13, 2016
op i kinda agree with you but you need to have a strong and big dick to make her cum right?

i would recommend "handsome up" for any1 suffering with a small stick.. lol
you can Google it
Re: Hey Guys Enough Of The Big D#cks.... by princealexndre(m): 4:25pm On May 13, 2016
Unibenfucker:
@op most guys with big dicks does it better and gals enjoy bigger dicks than smaller dicks and i think with a bigger dick and small clitoris there is a high chance of a gal Squirting from my experience
not just d big dick...ur skills matters
Re: Hey Guys Enough Of The Big D#cks.... by alexjuly7: 8:18am On May 14, 2016
most girls are addicted to it , but do we really know the right size ,
Re: Hey Guys Enough Of The Big D#cks.... by princealexndre(m): 7:52pm On May 15, 2016
alexjuly7:
most girls are addicted to it , but do we really know the right size ,
aiit
Re: Hey Guys Enough Of The Big D#cks.... by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 10:51pm On Nov 05, 2016
Agree with the op .. Its not about the small dick ,big dick thing .. Sex is all about the satisfaction of both genders .. You don't need a big dick and likes to get that ..
Re: Hey Guys Enough Of The Big D#cks.... by LoveDecay(m): 11:10pm On Nov 05, 2016
Try cocaine

(1) (Reply)

My New Catch!! / Skin To Skin: Cogent Reasons Why Women Hate Condoms / Why Are Guys Shy Or Afraid To Talk To Pretty Ladies They Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.