Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,354 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Physically-Challenged Beggars Protest Against El-Rufai In Kaduna. PICS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Physically-Challenged Beggars Protest Against El-Rufai In Kaduna. PICS (22792 Views)

"I May Contest Against El-rufai In 2019" - Shehu Sani Thunders / Policemen, MOPOL Search Danjuma La’ah's House In Kaduna (Pics) / Melinda Gates Is In Nigeria, Meets With El-Rufai In Kaduna. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Physically-Challenged Beggars Protest Against El-Rufai In Kaduna. PICS by CAPSLOCKED: 2:48pm On May 12, 2016
kumakunta:

The zombies.

THE HUMAN, WHO IS MENTALLY NOT CAPABLE OF RELATING WITH SARCASM.
Re: Physically-Challenged Beggars Protest Against El-Rufai In Kaduna. PICS by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 12, 2016
herbie27:
A beggar can't be ashamed of wat he or she does.
Those ppl are nuisance to the society .

Let's assume you were born cripple or blind or watever in some rural muslim community in some local government in kano....

Would you speedily type the bolded?...
I guess not, you wouldn't have the internet to do so...

I'm not saying begging is a good thing, but you certainly have no right whatsoever in this life or the next to judge those guys if you haven't been in their situation or you have done nothing to help them....

You were born with a lot of privileges in this life......even realizing everything you're capable of is a privilege. ...

Some of them aren't lazy, some of them just don't realize what they're capable of even in disability.......

The insensitivity of some humans baffles the life outta me

2 Likes

Re: Physically-Challenged Beggars Protest Against El-Rufai In Kaduna. PICS by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 12, 2016
fiizznation:
People should allow el-rufai work please. These unnecessary distractions are not needed now. And why is everybody protesting in Nigeria? I hope the Kaduna state government will use this opportunity to roundup all these protesting beggars and take them back to their villages or to wherever they come from
They come from Nigeria. Stop the segregation, it is bad. We should use our brains in seeking solutions and not just sweeping things under the carpet.
Re: Physically-Challenged Beggars Protest Against El-Rufai In Kaduna. PICS by fiizznation: 3:41pm On May 12, 2016
AdamsBashforth:

They come from Nigeria. Stop the segregation, it is bad. We should use our brains in seeking solutions and not just sweeping things under the carpet.
Stop mentioning segregation here my friend because begging is bad even in islam. Allah{swt} gave you a brain, two hands, two legs, two eyes, a mouth and everything. So just because you have one or two deformities on your creation doesn't warrant you to carry plate and be begging around. It is bad and sends a negative image of Islam to people who don't even know begging is bad even in islam. Please we are enlightened, so I don't know why anyone will support this embarrassing thing called begging. It doesn't even matter if they beggars are Nigerians or not, they should be sent back to wherever they come from.

If you know you don't have the means of taking care of children, don't bring them into the world to be beggars. This is as simple as ABC
Re: Physically-Challenged Beggars Protest Against El-Rufai In Kaduna. PICS by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 12, 2016
rahman3853:
seconded....their problem is laziness i guess...being physically challenged doesnt mean the interlrcts is challenged. many of thier type leaving footprints in sand of time. eg stevenn wonder, obadare etc. the government shud just try an assist those willing to work. better still many micro finance banks they can loan from. without collateral. so physical challrnge is no excuse. naman in the bible is physically and socially challeged yet a general of an army. so what are we r. afteral we have seen lame man a courier for aems for armed wrobers

Then I guess you are lazy too....because you should probably be a billiionare like mark(the Facebook founder) if you are young or like bill gate if you are already aging. You are equally physically fit like the two people mentioned above. Why are they richer that you?.... Simple -because you are lazy.( conclusion gotten according to your standard)
Re: Physically-Challenged Beggars Protest Against El-Rufai In Kaduna. PICS by Sanchase: 3:43pm On May 12, 2016
The situation of the Nigerian economy makes begging by disabled a means of livelihood. If you happen to visit a well developed nation, beggers

get more support in terms of allowance, accommodation, free parking. Nigerian government provide none for the disabled so they resort to

begging. Most of the individuals who beg have life threatening injuries and unable to work if any.

Maybe the Governor needs to sit on that seat himself to truly understand what it feels like to be a beggar.
Re: Physically-Challenged Beggars Protest Against El-Rufai In Kaduna. PICS by playtheblues(f): 3:50pm On May 12, 2016
Wicked APC governor.
Re: Physically-Challenged Beggars Protest Against El-Rufai In Kaduna. PICS by playtheblues(f): 3:51pm On May 12, 2016
May God forgive you.

fiizznation:
People should allow el-rufai work please. These unnecessary distractions are not needed now. And why is everybody protesting in Nigeria? I hope the Kaduna state government will use this opportunity to roundup all these protesting beggars and take them back to their villages or to wherever they come from

1 Like

Re: Physically-Challenged Beggars Protest Against El-Rufai In Kaduna. PICS by juman(m): 3:56pm On May 12, 2016
A destroyed country.
Re: Physically-Challenged Beggars Protest Against El-Rufai In Kaduna. PICS by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 12, 2016
Northerners are known for chronic begging. Its in their blood
Re: Physically-Challenged Beggars Protest Against El-Rufai In Kaduna. PICS by demoBaba: 4:20pm On May 12, 2016
That a compacious move by Mr. Governor
Re: Physically-Challenged Beggars Protest Against El-Rufai In Kaduna. PICS by klassicview: 4:27pm On May 12, 2016
Fact: 80% of Northerners are beggars.
Re: Physically-Challenged Beggars Protest Against El-Rufai In Kaduna. PICS by moonnstar(f): 4:34pm On May 12, 2016
fiizznation:
your comment is heartbreaking

1 Like

Re: Physically-Challenged Beggars Protest Against El-Rufai In Kaduna. PICS by fiizznation: 4:46pm On May 12, 2016
moonnstar:
your comment is heartbreaking
My sister I'm a Muslim and if I tell you I don't feel embarrassed by these beggars roaming around in the streets, causing unnecessary traffic deadlock and endangering their own lives, then I might be lying to you
Re: Physically-Challenged Beggars Protest Against El-Rufai In Kaduna. PICS by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 12, 2016
fiizznation:
My sister I'm a Muslim and if I tell you I don't feel embarrassed by these beggars roaming around in the streets, causing unnecessary traffic deadlock and endangering their own lives, then I might be lying to you
birds of the same feather flock together. You have no empathy just like ur El rufai. May God have mercy on ur soul because God has a way of getting rid of trash like u
Re: Physically-Challenged Beggars Protest Against El-Rufai In Kaduna. PICS by demoBaba: 5:33pm On May 12, 2016
All this Nigerians Kaduna Beger, they are Fantastically out of reasoning
Re: Physically-Challenged Beggars Protest Against El-Rufai In Kaduna. PICS by demoBaba: 5:34pm On May 12, 2016
All this Kaduna Beger, they are Fantastically out of reasoning
Re: Physically-Challenged Beggars Protest Against El-Rufai In Kaduna. PICS by Boyewu: 7:43pm On May 12, 2016
This nonsense must not be encouraged by a reasonable human being. How can someone be begging for daily food and some people are supporting them that they should remain on street. They are creating nuisance day and night, a times they will even be drawing your clothes just to beg for alms. Some are complete and not physically challenged, who are very lazy to source for their daily breads. They full all the streets in Lagos, Port Harcourt, Ibadan, Abuja and nearly all the states capital. 99% are from North and product of too much children by their parents without care and education.
Re: Physically-Challenged Beggars Protest Against El-Rufai In Kaduna. PICS by Boboye4slim(m): 9:56pm On May 12, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:
"PHYSICALLY CHALLENGED BEGGARS"?

I NEVER KNEW THERE ARE "SPIRITUALLY CHALLENGED BEGGARS " BRO!
there are beggars who aren't 'physically challenged' . Stop being a smart-ass it doesn't suit you
Re: Physically-Challenged Beggars Protest Against El-Rufai In Kaduna. PICS by rahman3853(m): 10:39pm On May 12, 2016
shoyemiayodeji:

Then I guess you are lazy too....because you should probably be a billiionare like mark(the Facebook founder) if you are young or like bill gate if you are already aging. You are equally physically fit like the two people mentioned above. Why are they richer that you?.... Simple -because you are lazy.( conclusion gotten according to your standard)
i guess u must br a brgger or physically chanlleged but am betting on the former. the fact remains u dnt think before u type or u are just a kid neefing attention or a begger. if not the point here is nt grtting rich as anyone but aving intergrity not to beg.
Re: Physically-Challenged Beggars Protest Against El-Rufai In Kaduna. PICS by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 12, 2016
rahman3853:
i guess u must br a brgger or physically chanlleged but am betting on the former. the fact remains u dnt think before u type or u are just a kid neefing attention or a begger. if not the point here is nt grtting rich as anyone but aving intergrity not to beg.

I won't insult you .... I see that you lack the ability to comprehend but still i will come to your level.

I was not talking about getting rich ....You compared those beggers to steven wonder, obadara and the likes....so i was trying to tell you that although they are all physically challenged some are previledge than the others....just like you and bill gate are not physically challenge but he his privileged than you are ...comprehende?

Ps: though I am a student ....I can boldly say I can employ you to work for me...#not pride.

1 Like

Re: Physically-Challenged Beggars Protest Against El-Rufai In Kaduna. PICS by rahman3853(m): 11:07pm On May 12, 2016
shoyemiayodeji:

I won't insult you .... I see that you lack the ability to comprehend but still i will come to your level.

I was not talking about getting rich ....You compared those beggers to steven wonder, obadara and the likes....so i was trying to tell you that although they are all physically challenged some are previledge than the others....just like you and bill gate are not physically challenge but he his privileged than you are ...comprehende?

Ps: though I am a student ....I can boldly say I can employ you to work for me...#not pride.
now i comprehend how shallow ur mindset is after a perusal on ur profile. why dont u get cruches or wheelchair and join them begging on the street since u advocate begging properly. the truth is therr is no country in this planet that u wont find a begger but in this country its just too irritating and dishearting seeing a lame with two hands begging, is that proper? think broad dude n stop discouraging hard or and self esteem in ppl. during our time we had a lame corper. dude once again its bt abt getting rich but av intergrity. av even seen a begger, though blind and could afford to buy a megaphone. isnt that rediculous.? i aint insulting either but reaffirming ur statement according to ur standard.
Re: Physically-Challenged Beggars Protest Against El-Rufai In Kaduna. PICS by rahman3853(m): 11:11pm On May 12, 2016
shoyemiayodeji:

ps: as a student as u claimed, u yet gained admission wen i started working, so for u to afford my service is either u are a thief or have a political thief funding u.

1 Like

Re: Physically-Challenged Beggars Protest Against El-Rufai In Kaduna. PICS by eplanning: 11:52pm On May 12, 2016
fiizznation:

**** That governor is digging his grave and you are helping him.

1 Like

Re: Physically-Challenged Beggars Protest Against El-Rufai In Kaduna. PICS by enlightenedmind: 2:14am On May 13, 2016
El Rufai was the best thing that happened to Abuja. When he was there we all screamed and cursed. But Abuja of today is what El Rufai created. And everyone forgets that. Anyone who lives in ABuja wil tell u dat El Rufai is good for Kaduna. I remeber these el rufai's laws. We were angry but we got what is now todays Abuja. Kaduna people should trust him, he is one of the good Govs out there
Re: Physically-Challenged Beggars Protest Against El-Rufai In Kaduna. PICS by enlightenedmind: 2:17am On May 13, 2016
Sanchase:
The situation of the Nigerian economy makes begging by disabled a means of livelihood. If you happen to visit a well developed nation, beggers

get more support in terms of allowance, accommodation, free parking. Nigerian government provide none for the disabled so they resort to

begging. Most of the individuals who beg have life threatening injuries and unable to work if any.

Maybe the Governor needs to sit on that seat himself to truly understand what it feels like to be a beggar.
dont even try to "Intellectually" defend begging. There is no angle u can play
Re: Physically-Challenged Beggars Protest Against El-Rufai In Kaduna. PICS by Nobody: 6:01am On May 13, 2016
enlightenedmind:
El Rufai was the best thing that happened to Abuja. When he was there we all screamed and cursed. But Abuja of today is what El Rufai created. And everyone forgets that. Anyone who lives in ABuja wil tell u dat El Rufai is good for Kaduna. I remeber these el rufai's laws. We were angry but we got what is now todays Abuja. Kaduna people should trust him, he is one of the good Govs out there
speak for urself
Re: Physically-Challenged Beggars Protest Against El-Rufai In Kaduna. PICS by orisa37: 7:36am On May 13, 2016
They need fuel subsidies.
Re: Physically-Challenged Beggars Protest Against El-Rufai In Kaduna. PICS by Nobody: 8:24am On May 13, 2016
rahman3853:
now i comprehend how shallow ur mindset is after a perusal on ur profile. why dont u get cruches or wheelchair and join them begging on the street since u advocate begging properly. the truth is therr is no country in this planet that u wont find a begger but in this country its just too irritating and dishearting seeing a lame with two hands begging, is that proper? think broad dude n stop discouraging hard or and self esteem in ppl. during our time we had a lame corper. dude once again its bt abt getting rich but av intergrity. av even seen a begger, though blind and could afford to buy a megaphone. isnt that rediculous.? i aint insulting either but reaffirming ur statement according to ur standard.

Bros beggers are integral part of our society( if you are enlightened you will understand).....There are somethings that are just meant to be either good or bad

I was just making you to understand that your comparison and ascertation is wrong. Kapish?
Re: Physically-Challenged Beggars Protest Against El-Rufai In Kaduna. PICS by Nobody: 8:32am On May 13, 2016
rahman3853:
ps: as a student as u claimed, u yet gained admission wen i started working, so for u to afford my service is either u are a thief or have a political thief funding u.

Lolz..you first called me a begger not a thief.......Have you ever heard the word Entrepreneurship?...Yes that is the word...People who go into such are the one's that rules the World.

Ps: have a multiple streams of income and see if people wont attribute you to a thief or being funded by a political thief..# peace

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate Backs Subsidy Removal / Afe Babalola To Buhari: 'Change Begins With Me’ Is Not Lai’s Initiative / Fayose Carries Kid In NYSC Outfit, Inspects Guard Of Honour (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.