Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

What Do You Do Whenever You're Bored?? - Nairaland / General (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Do Whenever You're Bored?? (38196 Views)

Does It Make You Guys Bored Or Dissapointed? / When You're Truly A Descendant Of Sango Olukoso (Pics) / 6 Interesting Things You Can Do When You Are Bored (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Do Whenever You're Bored?? by calliope(f): 1:12pm On May 14, 2016
[quote author=Dexema post=45603059][/quote]
wrong grin
Re: What Do You Do Whenever You're Bored?? by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 14, 2016
tsephanyah:
to help people, specially women, follow my account u will see how we help people, like in Edo, we are doing good projects, in tackling menace such as baby factory, modern day slavery, prostitution, helpless widow, IDp in north east...anyway is my mistake to think u need help just by seeing your post... I appologize for the inconvenience.. but pls respect your soul evenif in faceless forums... u will meet someone who knows u well, even that u used a disguise email and moniker. #peace. sister. only men; peace confuses them.
blah blah blah .. Nobody cares.. Just go!
Re: What Do You Do Whenever You're Bored?? by Dexema(m): 1:29pm On May 14, 2016
calliope:

wrong grin
what's wrong calli?
Re: What Do You Do Whenever You're Bored?? by NevetsIbot(m): 1:31pm On May 14, 2016
HateU2:
NevetsIbot, You are falling my hand by exchanging words with sm1 lyk dis shocked shocked. Can uu even understand her 'englishes'. Right activist with bad english construction, girl! U never knw ur 'calling' oooo. Goan check wella bcox a right activist or wateva u call it can't write english lyk dis. My 4yr old boy self no fit write dis bcox he's living with English guru.

So, it's now 'bear' not 'beer' grin
I wonder how u understand d jargons u ut upp there. Goan look 4 ur calling again ooooo or else ur Clients will run kabakaba ni as soon as they read ur 'englishes' grin
lol... Hateu2. Relax na... She's swimming in self delusion.
Re: What Do You Do Whenever You're Bored?? by NevetsIbot(m): 1:33pm On May 14, 2016
tsephanyah:
owk thanks, for the........who are u, to her, I'm woman with voice and activists cheak my Twitter account,, yes is her life but she hers to respect the woman gender, even if she doesn't respect herself, that's how u guys manipulate this kind of jobless ladies just to amuse yourselfz, if she hers real jop, she will not act like this, I will try my best because I don't give up on her,, I want to see her on her feet,,, rather than sell her self for a bottle of bear.
you are confused.. Pity pity. So much for an activist.
Re: What Do You Do Whenever You're Bored?? by NevetsIbot(m): 1:35pm On May 14, 2016
HateU2:
my sis cheesy, l wonder d kind of 'girls' dat ar growing up ooo! And a 'guy' will marry dis one shocked shocked. Chai! I pity d dude oo bcox he will die young oo with dis kain girl! Chisos shocked shocked.

Meanwhile, mind urself oooooo. I yam a LADY. I have proved that with my dp nah cry
if you call me sis again ehn... Iffai catch you
Re: What Do You Do Whenever You're Bored?? by calliope(f): 1:55pm On May 14, 2016
Dexema:
what's wrong calli?
Your answer
Re: What Do You Do Whenever You're Bored?? by tsephanyah(f): 1:59pm On May 14, 2016
HateU2:
help urself 1st with ur 'Englishes' cheesy, then come back and ask me on career talk. I can help with that too. POC: it's JOB not JOP and other 'englishes' I can correct! *sighs* I don't make frnds with morons! No offence. I make frnds with peeps dat will develop me not the ones that will 'under-develop' me cheesy. U need english teacher big tym. I studied english anyways, u can pm me and I will set up online teaching class 4 u cheesy.
thank u, i need help in writing english, and u may need some help..
Re: What Do You Do Whenever You're Bored?? by Bollinger(m): 2:05pm On May 14, 2016
Dexema:
could be ur sidekick or a spy...and if its MI.5 how do I get in grin

You really think I'm joking don't you?
Re: What Do You Do Whenever You're Bored?? by Mekyno(m): 2:24pm On May 14, 2016
calliope:
I just surf the net.... And no be unto guys things.. Just find it tiring embarassed. Unless I am emotional connection with Bae, to suppress the tiredness that comes with chatting.
ok, bt u sound logical shaa
Re: What Do You Do Whenever You're Bored?? by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 14, 2016
NevetsIbot:
if you call me sis again ehn... Iffai catch you
Sis, why grin cheesy
Re: What Do You Do Whenever You're Bored?? by bliitz: 2:49pm On May 14, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

I call my foreign
friends grin
which of then obama daughter! Lol
RoyalBlak007:

I call my foreign
friends grin
which of then obama daughter?! Lol
RoyalBlak007:

I call my foreign
friends grin
which of them obama's daughter?! Lol
Re: What Do You Do Whenever You're Bored?? by NevetsIbot(m): 3:05pm On May 14, 2016
HateU2:
Sis, why grin cheesy
come... Don't call me sis again...biko,please,jor...
Re: What Do You Do Whenever You're Bored?? by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 14, 2016
NevetsIbot:
come... Don't call me sis again...biko,please,jor...
On d condition dat u wont call me bro
Re: What Do You Do Whenever You're Bored?? by calliope(f): 3:11pm On May 14, 2016
Mekyno:

ok, bt u sound logical shaa
cool
Re: What Do You Do Whenever You're Bored?? by amtaken(f): 3:13pm On May 14, 2016
Lol I am not allowed to shop with men. Sorry.

NevetsIbot:
seriously??....can you get bored so we can buy the latest threads in town... On you grin
Re: What Do You Do Whenever You're Bored?? by sugarbeesmith(m): 3:14pm On May 14, 2016
Missyetty:
Nope, I rarely do
oh !...tot most ladies loves the chilling out tin
Re: What Do You Do Whenever You're Bored?? by Dexema(m): 3:28pm On May 14, 2016
Bollinger:

You really think I'm joking don't you?
I'm frigging dead serious, or dyu doubt what you told me?
Re: What Do You Do Whenever You're Bored?? by Dexema(m): 3:32pm On May 14, 2016
calliope:

Your answer
never gave you any answer, did i?
Re: What Do You Do Whenever You're Bored?? by calliope(f): 3:53pm On May 14, 2016
Dexema:
never gave you any answer, did i?
uhm sad
Re: What Do You Do Whenever You're Bored?? by NevetsIbot(m): 4:32pm On May 14, 2016
HateU2:
On d condition dat u wont call me bro
i permit you now.
Re: What Do You Do Whenever You're Bored?? by Dexema(m): 4:44pm On May 14, 2016
calliope:

uhm sad
why the sad face calli? ok, kindly tell me.
Re: What Do You Do Whenever You're Bored?? by pinkycute(f): 5:42pm On May 14, 2016
Just check urs too grin cheesy grin

alobright17:
I start looking and causing trouble here and there derailing trades,checking on NL Beautiful ladies pics e.g Refiner, Audray,Hateu2,Jadekitana,pinkycute,Berlyn Mimzi,MondeLuv e.t.c.
Re: What Do You Do Whenever You're Bored?? by alobright17(m): 5:47pm On May 14, 2016
pinkycute:
Just check urs too grin cheesy grin

What did you see and what did you think?Happy weekend dear
Re: What Do You Do Whenever You're Bored?? by Titugirl(f): 6:05pm On May 14, 2016
listen to cool songs, watch movies, read, surf the internet or sleep.
Re: What Do You Do Whenever You're Bored?? by holywota: 6:09pm On May 14, 2016
i plug ma earphones and sing along to some good blues
Re: What Do You Do Whenever You're Bored?? by calliope(f): 7:15pm On May 14, 2016
Dexema:
why the sad face calli? ok, kindly tell me.
I recall you adding something like The wrong person
Re: What Do You Do Whenever You're Bored?? by Dexema(m): 8:48pm On May 14, 2016
calliope:

I recall you adding something like The wrong person
oh! that? my view is not wrong, some people are fun to be with, chat with and have in your life, especially those rare ones who also look out for you. cool
Re: What Do You Do Whenever You're Bored?? by calliope(f): 8:59pm On May 14, 2016
Dexema:
oh! that? my view is not wrong, some people are fun to be with, chat with and have in your life, especially those rare ones who also look out for you. cool
Ooh really? All right.
Re: What Do You Do Whenever You're Bored?? by samuelizko(m): 9:37pm On May 14, 2016
[quote author=HateU2 post=45608643][/quote] why u giving dat biro mouth action la

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Woman Electrocuted In Ebonyi State (disturbing Photos) / Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year / The Snake I Just Killed While Coming From Man U Vs Man City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.