Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Meeting Chibok Parents Is Not Good For My Emotions - Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meeting Chibok Parents Is Not Good For My Emotions - Buhari (19535 Views)

Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) / Rescued Girl, Serah Luka, Not On Our List – Chibok Parents (punch) / Five Chibok Parents Received Calls From Missing Girls’ Mobiles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meeting Chibok Parents Is Not Good For My Emotions - Buhari by phlemzy: 8:15pm On May 12, 2016
Lvlink:
please can you further educate us on the difference between "Emotional State" and "Ones Health"?

Please stop bringing lame argument here. The Op is right.

Whether it is "Emotional State, Mental State, or Psychological State, the point is that all of them has to do with someone's health status.

Thank me later for this lecture.
Madam lecturer.....lol, before thanking u for having the same line of thought as the Op, are you aware of the implication of the word used there by the Op, don't you think it is too strong for such a sensitive issue even if you feel they are synonymous. What does he look to benefit by changing that word is my concern,u get it?
Re: Meeting Chibok Parents Is Not Good For My Emotions - Buhari by free13: 8:47pm On May 12, 2016
#dul.lard.

1 Like

Re: Meeting Chibok Parents Is Not Good For My Emotions - Buhari by Bonapart(m): 10:43pm On May 12, 2016
What about the killings of coppers after 2011 election
What about your fulani people and their killings

Brother dullard, you gat no single emotion left

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meeting Chibok Parents Is Not Good For My Emotions - Buhari by Consultville(m): 10:46pm On May 12, 2016
Okay
Re: Meeting Chibok Parents Is Not Good For My Emotions - Buhari by shammah1(m): 10:47pm On May 12, 2016
A whole general? This old man keeps disgracing us

3 Likes

Re: Meeting Chibok Parents Is Not Good For My Emotions - Buhari by Psylas(m): 10:47pm On May 12, 2016
UmuEri:
Really!

OMG! This man keep on becoming an international disgrace everyday.

So meeting the parents of chibok is not good for your health, but you and your APC transgenders wanted Gej to be meeting them everyday.

Infact you people wanted Gej to be sleeping inside Chibok community.

May thunder and lightning strike all of you dead.
Please stop insulting our dumb president, we know he's daft and foolish he is still our president

3 Likes

Re: Meeting Chibok Parents Is Not Good For My Emotions - Buhari by totorimi: 10:48pm On May 12, 2016
For God's sake just imagine what a president is muttering and a general for that matter. When you were using the children to campaign you didnt find it emotional to lie to them that you will bring them back in two months and end boko terror. Now the parents have now become emotional sight. May God only have mercy on you people.

10 Likes

Re: Meeting Chibok Parents Is Not Good For My Emotions - Buhari by johnydon22(m): 10:48pm On May 12, 2016
Ok let us be clear... Ruling Nigeria is not good for Buhari's health either..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meeting Chibok Parents Is Not Good For My Emotions - Buhari by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:53pm On May 12, 2016
Lols useless dullard..that's because chibok girls is scam. A grand scam used by apc bigots to undermine the positive reviews of the previous administration.

Nobody miss...

Yeye scam.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meeting Chibok Parents Is Not Good For My Emotions - Buhari by chubbygal(f): 10:53pm On May 12, 2016
Pls come back home that's enough. Biko

5 Likes

Re: Meeting Chibok Parents Is Not Good For My Emotions - Buhari by Almajiri1: 10:54pm On May 12, 2016
Imagine a president whose dogs and baboons utterances caused the deaths and destruction of properties.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meeting Chibok Parents Is Not Good For My Emotions - Buhari by gurunlocker: 10:56pm On May 12, 2016
This government have ready made lies to any question

4 Likes

Re: Meeting Chibok Parents Is Not Good For My Emotions - Buhari by bezimo(m): 10:56pm On May 12, 2016
Psylas:
Please stop insulting our president, we know he's daft and foolish he is still our president

When you and your likes were insulting GEJ during his tenure it was OK then but not for Buhari now. Right?

Buhari keep demonstrating how daft and dull he is, and there is no argument about that. A president that is leading Nigeria with his ill-conceived decisions into hardship and retrogression and lacks basic skills of presiding over a diversified group such as Nigeria as demonstrated through his careless deliberate and divisive utterances.

4 Likes

Re: Meeting Chibok Parents Is Not Good For My Emotions - Buhari by Psylas(m): 10:57pm On May 12, 2016

Re: Meeting Chibok Parents Is Not Good For My Emotions - Buhari by tokunegiye(m): 10:58pm On May 12, 2016
onexile:
The stupidity of this Man is legendary.
. This is the fact of the matter

3 Likes

Re: Meeting Chibok Parents Is Not Good For My Emotions - Buhari by chiedu7: 11:00pm On May 12, 2016
onexile:
The stupidity of this Man is legendary.
Bros ur wicked oh!

How you go call man legendary idiot : grin

2 Likes

Re: Meeting Chibok Parents Is Not Good For My Emotions - Buhari by shugaboy6102(m): 11:00pm On May 12, 2016
Ur health belongs to God and Nigerians therefore don't say that pls.u all accused GEJ for complacency yet u are abt making same mistake

3 Likes

Re: Meeting Chibok Parents Is Not Good For My Emotions - Buhari by Tinolee(m): 11:02pm On May 12, 2016
Seen Chibik girl's parent is not gud for my Emotion! My people Emotion is not Health na! Pple stop thinking with the Ass! Pray u get to PMB age!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meeting Chibok Parents Is Not Good For My Emotions - Buhari by kingthreat(m): 11:02pm On May 12, 2016
Means he is a very emotional man

1 Like

Re: Meeting Chibok Parents Is Not Good For My Emotions - Buhari by Kc3000: 11:06pm On May 12, 2016
I feel Daddy Bubu.

When you're just kicking back, elevating with some Daura weed and chasing it with some chill kunu

...then somebody comes to scatter your vibes with news of visiting chibok parents.

Not groovy mehn.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meeting Chibok Parents Is Not Good For My Emotions - Buhari by shugaboy6102(m): 11:12pm On May 12, 2016
Psylas:
Please stop insulting our dumb president, we know he's daft and foolish he is still our president
u are wicked o.you use style insult baba y na??

4 Likes

Re: Meeting Chibok Parents Is Not Good For My Emotions - Buhari by playtheblues(f): 11:14pm On May 12, 2016
I think Buhari needs psychiatric help.

Abeg is there any space for Buhari in Yaba left?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meeting Chibok Parents Is Not Good For My Emotions - Buhari by toronto247(m): 11:15pm On May 12, 2016
Why use insultive words on this forum. The reference to APC or PDP is suspicious. This platform must not be hijacked by partisan apologist.
Re: Meeting Chibok Parents Is Not Good For My Emotions - Buhari by rahman3853(m): 11:16pm On May 12, 2016
UmuEri:
Really!

OMG! This man keep on becoming an international disgrace everyday.

So meeting the parents of chibok is not good for your health, but you and your APC transgenders wanted Gej to be meeting them everyday.

Infact you people wanted Gej to be sleeping inside Chibok community.

May thunder and lightning strike all of you dead.
seconded...one word for this president HYPOCRITE!!;!!

3 Likes

Re: Meeting Chibok Parents Is Not Good For My Emotions - Buhari by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 12, 2016
but it will b good 4 Jonathan
Re: Meeting Chibok Parents Is Not Good For My Emotions - Buhari by shammah1(m): 11:28pm On May 12, 2016
What's the difference? undecided
phlemzy:
Op has a bad intention of misleading people. Why change "Emotional State" in the original heading to "Health"? Do they look 'similiar' to you?
Re: Meeting Chibok Parents Is Not Good For My Emotions - Buhari by sweetcocoa(f): 11:32pm On May 12, 2016
This man is very funny but he is being honest.grin

I don't see how it's a good thing for anyone's emotional well being, seeing grieving parents but then again, he should know that his emotions aren't what's paramount here.

Does he have advisers at all? grin

5 Likes

Re: Meeting Chibok Parents Is Not Good For My Emotions - Buhari by IRserveMyComent(f): 11:34pm On May 12, 2016
pharmagba:

The difference he is honest and sincere with the truth, but GEJ...hmm that man....was in absolute oblivion of the truth needless of what to do
Remind me again, was the chibok girls saga not one of the things he used in campaigning by promising they would be rescued immediately he steps in. So how are they now given him emotional imbalance? By dear accept the fact that this man has failed in virtually all his campaign promises so far.

2 Likes

Re: Meeting Chibok Parents Is Not Good For My Emotions - Buhari by bedspread: 11:42pm On May 12, 2016
Am waiting for what British PM would whisper to Queen about Nigeria for this!!

2 Likes

Re: Meeting Chibok Parents Is Not Good For My Emotions - Buhari by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 12, 2016
pharmagba:

The difference he is honest and sincere with the truth, but GEJ...hmm that man....was in absolute oblivion of the truth needless of what to do

Keep lying to urself, kwantinu.

2 Likes

Re: Meeting Chibok Parents Is Not Good For My Emotions - Buhari by plaetton: 12:00am On May 13, 2016
Poweredbrew:

“I saw the families as a group twice. The first time, they came to visit my wife. The second, they came as a group to see me, and the less I see them the better for my own emotional balance,” he said.

“I try to imagine my 14-year-old year old daughter missing for more than two years. I try to imagine what condition are they in. A lot of the fathers would rather see their graves, than imagine them under such condition.”

The OP is a wicked fellow, dont know why people dont read nowadays, they just read the headings and throw insult around. Na waooo

What exactly did the OP miss?

The President of Nigeria said on the air that fulfilling a part of his leadership responsibility to Nigeria is not good for his emotional health.

Isn't that what he said?

No wonder he quietly jetted away after 300 were massacred in Agatu, and remains deafening silence till this day.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meeting Chibok Parents Is Not Good For My Emotions - Buhari by eddyslim(m): 12:02am On May 13, 2016
Listen to yourself... Dul*lard

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Father's Day Celebration In Aso Villa / ‘Don’t Christianize Your Cabinet’ – MURIC Warns Lagos, Oyo, Ogun Governors / INEC Admits Hitches, Says Lessons Have Been Learnt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.