Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,130 members, 7,811,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Can A Guy Love More Than One Woman At The Same Time? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Guy Love More Than One Woman At The Same Time? (1092 Views)

Bisi Alimi: "I Have Never Had Sex With A Woman At 42 But I Dated 3 Girls" / Can A Man love and Be sexually Faithful To One Woman? / Man Proposes To His Woman At An Eatery In Lagos (pix,video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Guy Love More Than One Woman At The Same Time? by pinkiberry(m): 5:25pm On May 12, 2016
Good evening guys, I have been wondering if its possible for a guy to love more than one woman at the same time. I have seen guys that have like two,three girlfriends and they give each of them the same amount of attention,love and care. So I want to know if its possible.
Re: Can A Guy Love More Than One Woman At The Same Time? by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 12, 2016
They may like ladies physical appearances but not meant to love them...

Men are very lustful human being..

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy Love More Than One Woman At The Same Time? by jmoore(m): 5:33pm On May 12, 2016
How do you measure love?
Re: Can A Guy Love More Than One Woman At The Same Time? by Stanleywaxy(m): 5:35pm On May 12, 2016
This ftc sounds like she doesn't even have a father undecided My signature says it all cool
Re: Can A Guy Love More Than One Woman At The Same Time? by Eddygourdo(m): 5:40pm On May 12, 2016
Nope its not possible. They love one but keep plenty for the joys of variety. A quick test of this theory is to observe a cheating family man. He dotts on his family and yet cheats on them. The day his family leaves him. If you like throw him in a pool with a the pretty ladies on earth. Most will have no erection and those who will would cry afterwards. Then you will know whom he truly cared about.

We men love variety. But most times we love just one in truth
Re: Can A Guy Love More Than One Woman At The Same Time? by PunkyV(f): 5:47pm On May 12, 2016
I don't believe that. Who needs crumbs anyway? It may appear so to you as an outsider that he is giving them all equal attention, but I don't think that's how the girlfriends he is playing, feel about it. When a man has too many irons in the hearth there're always changes & telltale signs, unless you're an idiot. Suddenly he has a lot of excuses about everything, is shady as hell, etc. I mean, you can just feel that this person is juggling or on a rotation. Impossible that he can just go on undetected, without tripping a wire in at least one of them.

I do believe, however, that he might like one of them more than the others & the rest are just stand-ins that he throws just enough crumbs to keep feeding his male ego.
Re: Can A Guy Love More Than One Woman At The Same Time? by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 12, 2016
Chilling with my zobo as i await more comments
Re: Can A Guy Love More Than One Woman At The Same Time? by dulux07(m): 5:49pm On May 12, 2016
Op. We only know who we love, we dont know who loves us. U dont know the guys mind. U feel he loves the 3. Its not possible he equally shows them love.
Re: Can A Guy Love More Than One Woman At The Same Time? by Uthman51(m): 6:03pm On May 12, 2016
I NEVER SELL TODAY OO and I wan do graduation on Saturday angry
Re: Can A Guy Love More Than One Woman At The Same Time? by Uthman51(m): 6:06pm On May 12, 2016
KashyBaby:

una get any male for ur Family?
if yes..are they also LUSTFUL?
Re: Can A Guy Love More Than One Woman At The Same Time? by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 12, 2016
KashyBaby:

Come on ur rude
Re: Can A Guy Love More Than One Woman At The Same Time? by Youngpo413: 6:23pm On May 12, 2016
KashyBaby:

pusy is sweet coupled with a big soft ass to complement it, so lusting is normal for mrn
Re: Can A Guy Love More Than One Woman At The Same Time? by skywalker240(m): 6:52pm On May 12, 2016
@ Op with the way u belive that relationship...then its obvious a man can easily deceive u..no harm intended

1 a man will and can distinguish between sex and love, its a gift many or almost all men including myself is blessed with....

2 a married man would go out and sleep with lots of women and then return back to his wife
And perfoms his duty as a husband an as a lover

3 a man can be married to many wives but there is that particular one that is his favourite and most loved, else why do the others get jealous like we see in many polygamus homes 2day?

4 a man would sleep with any woman but he wont fall inlove with her and its because of that gift i metioned earlier.

5 a guy will fvck any woman who comes his way old young, short tall,fat skinny,ugly or preety. But wont love any

6 dont be deceived

Skywalker240 making sense since jah knows when
Re: Can A Guy Love More Than One Woman At The Same Time? by Surfboard(m): 7:40pm On May 12, 2016
Yes, it's very possible. The problem is that society has programmed us to think that once we feel 'love' for one person, it has to be that person alone which is wrong.

A wise man once said, 'love is cursed by monogamy'
Re: Can A Guy Love More Than One Woman At The Same Time? by cooljoe(m): 8:38pm On May 12, 2016
yes it is. howeva ts nt possible to luv 'em equally, u myt treat dem fairly nd equally, bt u'd surely luv 1 more. even parents luv 1 of dere kids more dou dey try nt to show it. even d Lord Jesus luvd 1 of his disciples more
Re: Can A Guy Love More Than One Woman At The Same Time? by IBNgemini: 8:49pm On May 12, 2016
Only a confused dude will love more than one woman at a time
Re: Can A Guy Love More Than One Woman At The Same Time? by askakim(m): 8:51pm On May 12, 2016
@Op.. A man can't love two or more ladies;he might lust after them only if the one he love isnt given him much attention. But the truth is there is ONE he love and cherish so much
Re: Can A Guy Love More Than One Woman At The Same Time? by Viktor1983(m): 8:30am On May 17, 2016
There is something called scale of preference, every one has a value on it. The higher your value on that scale, the more preferable you become.
Note: You can displace or be displaced by another. Pls what is love?

(1) (Reply)

Do You Like My Profile Photo? / My Ex Wants Me Back Badly But I Do Not Feel A Thing / Learn The Best And Different Types Of Sex Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.