Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,404 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) (37344 Views)

Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) / Queen Elizabeth Honour 3 Nigerians In A Special Ceremony In Buckingham(PHOTOS) / What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) by friedakara(m): 6:49pm On May 12, 2016
why the protest in a foreign land? they should come to Nigeria instead of creating political unrest and nuisance in the UK. fools
Re: Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) by Stanleywaxy(m): 6:49pm On May 12, 2016
Keep arresting those fools grin International touts .. Ndi Igbo ga na eji iberibe ha gazuo ebe niile undecided

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) by omenka(m): 6:50pm On May 12, 2016
UrbanMystique:
buhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

cameron is a dictator. Na to arrest ipob yoot he knows. I wonder when he will go after fulani herdsmen.

look at him looking like a dejected sea monkey that got his banana taken away.

Poor ipoop yoot. I hope he is not illegal.
Lmao! cheesycheesy
Re: Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) by omenka(m): 6:52pm On May 12, 2016
successmatters:

or planning to gun down Agatu farmers cheesy
Exactly!! How intelligent you are! They are mostly criminals. grin
Re: Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) by hmuhammad(m): 6:53pm On May 12, 2016
DesChyko:

This is a joke in bad taste. If you hope to be a father someday, babies are not the ideal specimens to fool around with.
not a joke sir
Re: Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) by finessey: 7:03pm On May 12, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:
We yoruba muslims support the
arrest of the ipod and why are they
not putting them in vans to haul them away. Maybe they were later releasedlike the ipod guy that confronted Rochas.
Anyway, we thank the british crown
for handing over nigeria to we
muslims. The crown must protect the present structure of nigeria so that more oil money will flow from the nigerian state to the British banks since they have zero resources. God bless the queen, buhari is great! Allah is the greatest!

U must b a boko haram..m very sure!
Re: Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) by shevchenko(m): 7:04pm On May 12, 2016
BatmanIsWatching:
[size=15pt]Mods, I'm not referring to anyone but it is a silly behaviour for a person to leave his father's land and start protesting in another man's territory. Foolishness I say. grin[/size]

But it's OK ,for a man from a country to be decorated with honors by an agency in his country in another country

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 12, 2016
Poweredbrew:

He is an Igbo man, check his other handles arodetsolaye,mirabeltsolaye,Ooni,Segunegba and many others he use in causing confusion.

unfortunately, we have many 'confusionists' like that on this forum
Re: Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 12, 2016
I'll bet they dont even have their papers yet.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) by otiigba1(m): 7:13pm On May 12, 2016
This news is a big lie, they could not have arrested him just for protesting there must be something else, even if it is for protesting they will let him go in few minutes

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) by demoBaba: 7:13pm On May 12, 2016
I think this guy must be FANTASTICALLY out of his senses.
Re: Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 12, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:
not putting them in vans to haul them away. Maybe they were later releasedlike the ipod guy that confronted Rochas.
muslims. The crown must protect the present structure of nigeria so that more oil money will flow from the nigerian state to the British banks since they have zero resources. God bless the queen, buhari is great! Allah is the greatest!

Have your doctors not warned you to desist from smoking wet Ijebu weed?
Re: Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) by skotch(m): 7:22pm On May 12, 2016
[quote author=MrAdetunjiBayo post=45560324]We yoruba muslims support the
muslims. The crown must protect the present structure of nigeria so that more oil money will flow from the nigerian state to the British banks since they have zero resources. God bless the queen, buhari is great! Allah is the greatest![/quote
Your sarcasm is illusive
Re: Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) by aleshmotors: 7:24pm On May 12, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:
God will give u brain,pple like u Promote religious crisis. Note I am a yoruba guy
Re: Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) by MirabelArode(f): 7:24pm On May 12, 2016
Anyway, the British police didn't take him away into a waiting van like that filthy yoruba criminal at the train station, so it is safe to say he has been released to go home like the brave IPOB guy that confronted murderer Rochas.

IPOB are law abiding people that's why they have British MPs speaking for them in UK parliament and these breaks the heart of many fulanis and there yoruba puppets. So that latch onto any news that seeks to discredit IPOB. I understand their pains. grin
Re: Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) by SAMBARRY: 7:24pm On May 12, 2016
grin grin
easiest:

This is not a Muslim post, Allah will shut you down in a surprised way.
Re: Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 12, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:

[size=14pt]YOU ARE NOT YORUBA.[/size]

[size=20pt]KINDLY STFU![/size]
Re: Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) by gidgiddy: 7:27pm On May 12, 2016
BatmanIsWatching:
[size=15pt]Mods, I'm not referring to anyone but it is a silly behaviour for a person to leave his father's land and start protesting in another man's territory. Foolishness I say. grin[/size]

You mean when 'occupy Nigeria' wax protesting world wide, that was foolish? You mean recently when Nigerians protested fulani killing in England, that was foolish?

I'm not sure if this picture is that of a Biafran protester, the logo on his shirt is too small to make out what it is
Re: Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) by gidgiddy: 7:28pm On May 12, 2016
friedakara:
why the protest in a foreign land? they should come to Nigeria instead of creating political unrest and nuisance in the UK. fools

So you don't know that Nigeria is also a foreign land to Biafran protesters?
Re: Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) by PhockPhockMan: 7:34pm On May 12, 2016
I dont trust this scrappy picture.

[size=18pt] Photoshop things [/size]
Re: Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 7:36pm On May 12, 2016
Is the 2nd man invisible?
Re: Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) by ATERI(m): 7:39pm On May 12, 2016
otiigba1:
This news is a big lie, they could not have arrested him just for protesting there must be something else, even if it is for protesting they will let him go in few minutes

You guys are funny, more informed than those that went to protest. Those guys were arrested for no reason and unnecessarily rough-handled. I walked pass them where that picture was taken. That was not where Biafrans were gathered, as the OP rightly said, those guys were arrested close to Buckingham palace. There was no something else; every protester took time off to walk around St James` Park- how could that be a crime and you talk as if the Met Police is a professional force.
When somebody posts information you know nothing about, ask politely for more information before you call it a lie.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) by ATERI(m): 7:43pm On May 12, 2016
gidgiddy:

You mean when 'occupy Nigeria' wax protesting world wide, that was foolish? You mean recently when Nigerians protested fulani killing in England, that was foolish?

I'm not sure if this picture is that of a Biafran protester, the logo on his shirt is too small to make out what it is

Trust me 100%, those two were Biafrans; and I know they were not doing anything illegal than walking around like any other individuals that were there to protest.
Re: Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) by ATERI(m): 7:45pm On May 12, 2016
Lexusgs430:
Is the 2nd man invisible?

The second man was surrounded by about 4 hefty policemen so I would be surprised if anyone managed to take that picture.
Re: Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) by ATERI(m): 7:55pm On May 12, 2016
MirabelArode:
Anyway, the British police didn't take him away into a waiting van like that filthy yoruba criminal at the train station, so it is safe to say he has been released to go home like the brave IPOB guy that confronted murderer Rochas.

IPOB are law abiding people that's why they have British MPs speaking for them in UK parliament and these breaks the heart of many fulanis and there yoruba puppets. So that latch onto any news that seeks to discredit IPOB. I understand their pains. grin

Oh please, stop being a tribalist!
Re: Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) by IRserveMyComent(f): 7:55pm On May 12, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:
muslims. The crown must protect the present structure of nigeria so that more oil money will flow from the nigerian state to the British banks since they have zero resources. God bless the queen, buhari is great! Allah is the g[quote author=MrAdetunjiBayo post=45560324]We yoruba muslims support the
see who is talking (yoruba muslim), abeg make we hear something jorr!reatest!
Re: Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) by RickyTan: 8:05pm On May 12, 2016
Jobless man - no go learn proper hustle. Na too de expend energy "protesting" be your job?

God Bless Nigeria. And PMB and his anti corruption fight will not be distracted by all these sponsored "militants" and "protesters."

These thieving polithiefians must vomit our yams
Re: Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) by popsonbj: 8:11pm On May 12, 2016
Why are these British Police
WITCH-HUNTING my IPOD
yooots now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Reveals Graphic Detail Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Acts Of Terrorism / Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus / How TAMBUWAL Betrayed Tinubu, Begs For Forgiveness!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.