Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,450 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) (37346 Views)

Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) / Queen Elizabeth Honour 3 Nigerians In A Special Ceremony In Buckingham(PHOTOS) / What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) by ZUBY77(m): 8:16pm On May 12, 2016
sauceny:
I thought the issue of Biafra has died down & why are those guys demonstrating now the British prime minister is looking for a way to reconcile with Nigerian government

So how do you know the arrested guy was protesting anything?
A protester walked into a hall and called Okorocha a murderer and he was not arrested.
How do you think this man was arrested for such thing?
Or you think London is in Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) by Charly68: 8:19pm On May 12, 2016
Deport them back home so they can see meme for Naija ..I don't think they get job doing over there
Re: Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) by Emmalex83: 8:22pm On May 12, 2016
UK is not Nigeria where there is a peaceful protest n police or army will fire gun or spray tear gas?
Re: Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) by otiigba1(m): 8:23pm On May 12, 2016
ATERI:

You guys are funny, more informed than those that went to protest. Those guys were arrested for no reason and unnecessarily rough-handled. I walked pass them where that picture was taken. That was not where Biafrans were gathered, as the OP rightly said, those guys were arrested close to Buckingham palace. There was no something else; every protester took time off to walk around St James` Park- how could that be a crime and you talk as if the Met Police is a professional force.
When somebody posts information you know nothing about, ask politely for more information before you call it a lie.
are you suggesting then that he was arrested just for protesting? Now tell me why would that be the case, was he doing any thing different? That warranted the arrest. Because as i mentioned earlier the arrest could not have been just for protesting! Since when has JUST protesting become a crime in England?
Re: Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) by otiigba1(m): 8:26pm On May 12, 2016
ZUBY77:

So how do you know the arrested guy was protesting anything?
A protester walked into a hall and called Okorocha a murderer and he was not arrested.
How do you think this man was arrested for such thing?
Or you think London is in Africa.
precisely! What i ve been trying to understand, they could not have arrested him JUST for protesting unless something else is amiss
Re: Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 8:27pm On May 12, 2016
ATERI:

The second man was surrounded by about 4 hefty policemen so I would be surprised if anyone managed to take that picture.

Ok o
Re: Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) by meeky007(m): 8:32pm On May 12, 2016
hmuhammad:
Some were even telling us Buhari is finished when shiites and biafrans staged protests, now a biafran is arrested. The guy below me still needs proof to show that the arrested person is a biafran. Check the pic closely, you'll see that he has a flat head. He's an IPOB TOUT cheesy cheesy tongue tongue
LOL

Re: Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) by jameschibuike(m): 8:47pm On May 12, 2016
[quote author=MrAdetunjiBayo post=45560324]We yoruba muslims support the
arrest of the ipod and why are they
not putting them in vans to haul them away. Maybe they were later releasedlike the ipod guy that confronted Rochas.
Anyway, we thank the british crown
for handing over nigeria to we
muslims. The crown must protect the present structure of nigeria so that more oil money will flow from the nigerian state to the British banks since they have zero resources. God bless the queen, buhari is great! Allah is the greatest![/quotes

So senseless. Bros, ur the definition of MUMU
Re: Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) by DeltaOil: 8:51pm On May 12, 2016
Nigerians Una hate the South-East & South-South, yet una wan make dem stay.

Both South-East & South-South dey look una dey laugh oh!

Wetin go happen go happen. grin

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) by ATERI(m): 8:52pm On May 12, 2016
otiigba1:
are you suggesting then that he was arrested just for protesting? Now tell me why would that be the case, was he doing any thing different? That warranted the arrest. Because as i mentioned earlier the arrest could not have been just for protesting! Since when has JUST protesting become a crime in England?

The front of Lancaster House was where all protesters were restricted to. So whether you are from Afghanistan or Nigeria, everybody used the place allocated for protesters. What happened was that after standing in one place for hours, you feel like walking around. Everybody did that. But once you leave the place assigned for protest, you only have one place to go that is of interest, and that is the St James` Park which is where the Queen`s Buckingham palace is. So those guys were doing what everybody did. The problem is, suddenly you have gone from the front of Lancaster House that is very multi-cultural ( because of protests ) to a place that is now 95% white, and you quickly notice that. My point is, those guys were not even carrying a placard so they must have been arrested for some stereotypical nonsense that won`t come as a surprise to anyone that knows how unprofessional and racist the Metropolitan Police could be.
Re: Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) by kuuljay(m): 9:09pm On May 12, 2016
popsonbj:
Why are these British Police
WITCH-HUNTING my IPOD
yooots now?
don't mind them,fulanis are killing people the economy is crashing and all the dullard Cameron is doing is arresting innocent protesters... it's only happens in a zoo,so the zoo called London must fall.we give them 30 days grin grin grin
Re: Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 12, 2016
This sort of protest is inexcusably stupid. Go down to your country and make mayhem if you're by any means dissatisfied.
Re: Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) by Mrjo(m): 9:25pm On May 12, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:
We yoruba muslims support the
not putting them in vans to haul them away. Maybe they were later releasedlike the ipod guy that confronted Rochas.
muslims. The crown must protect the present structure of nigeria so that more oil money will flow from the nigerian state to the British banks since they have zero resources. God bless the queen, buhari is great! Allah is the greatest!
bros i weep for u.
Re: Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) by olimaintain(m): 9:28pm On May 12, 2016
lies from pit of hell
Re: Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) by hamzeiy: 9:32pm On May 12, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:
muslims. The crown must protect the present structure of nigeria so that more oil money will flow from the nigerian state to the British banks since they have zero resources. God bless the queen, buhari is great! Allah is the greatest!
an ipob hiding with a yoruba name trying hard to cause trouble where there is non...common sense is really not common this days
Re: Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) by provostmk(m): 9:40pm On May 12, 2016
[quote author=Airell post=45560215]One can't just protest anyhow and anywhere. But where is the proof that he was arrested because of a protest?
May be ur eyez r seeing through back
Re: Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) by otiigba1(m): 9:44pm On May 12, 2016
ATERI:

The front of Lancaster House was where all protesters were restricted to. So whether you are from Afghanistan or Nigeria, everybody used the place allocated for protesters. What happened was that after standing in one place for hours, you feel like walking around. Everybody did that. But once you leave the place assigned for protest, you only have one place to go that is of interest, and that is the St James` Park which is where the Queen`s Buckingham palace is. So those guys were doing what everybody did. The problem is, suddenly you have gone from the front of Lancaster House that is very multi-cultural ( because of protests ) to a place that is now 95% white, and you quickly notice that. My point is, those guys were not even carrying a placard so they must have been arrested for some stereotypical nonsense that won`t come as a surprise to anyone that knows how unprofessional and racist the Metropolitan Police could be.
okay, i can understand now, but also as i mentioned earlier, if he has done no crime they will have to let him go.
Re: Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) by Mbediogu(m): 10:24pm On May 12, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:

Is it now a religious struggle? I thought I heard shot like 'we Yoruba Muslims. .'
For your information, no part of Biafran territory falls within your yorubaland, so your support or not would make no difference. Please keep it. You probably want to refight the last war. No. It is purely the affairs of SE and parts of SS. Thank you.
Re: Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) by miketayo(m): 11:01pm On May 12, 2016
hmuhammad:
Some were even telling us Buhari is finished when shiites and biafrans staged protests, now a biafran is arrested. The guy below me still needs proof to show that the arrested person is a biafran. Check the pic closely, you'll see that he has a flat head. He's an IPOB TOUT cheesy cheesy tongue tongue

LMAO cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) by Pennywise(m): 11:05pm On May 12, 2016
Their visas should be nullified and thereafter have them repatriated to Biafra. nonsense.
Re: Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) by Ariani: 12:01am On May 13, 2016
successmatters:

or planning to gun down Agatu farmers cheesy
cheesy
Re: Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) by jornie(m): 1:22am On May 13, 2016
hehehe...,oh lawwwwd

Re: Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) by raumdeuter: 5:43am On May 13, 2016
Buckingham Palace is jealous of Biafra
Re: Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) by kizaronto: 7:31am On May 13, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:

Rubbish and senseless post.
Re: Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) by gidgiddy: 7:44am On May 13, 2016
ATERI:

Trust me 100%, those two were Biafrans; and I know they were not doing anything illegal than walking around like any other individuals that were there to protest.

What is in this picture to show that the arrested man is a Biafran protester? Or is it any picture of a black man being arrested means it is IPOB? The logo on his shirt is not clear enough to know what it is. The arrested man could be anybody. Britain is a highly civilised country, unlike Nigeria. Freedom of expression is very important for them. British police will ever arrest anyone for protesting peacefully. This is fake news
Re: Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) by Nobody: 7:44am On May 13, 2016
BatmanIsWatching:
[size=15pt]Mods, I'm not referring to anyone but it is a silly behaviour for a person to leave his father's land and start protesting in another man's territory. Foolishness I say. grin[/size]

Probably you don't know the meaning of "freedom of speech"

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) by ATERI(m): 8:25am On May 13, 2016
gidgiddy:

What is in this picture to show that the arrested man is a Biafran protester? Or is it any picture of a black man being arrested means it is IPOB? The logo on his shirt is not clear enough to know what it is. The arrested man could be anybody. Britain is a highly civilised country, unlike Nigeria. Freedom of expression is very important for them. British police will ever arrest anyone for protesting peacefully. This is fake news

It takes fake to know fake and never a pleasure to waste time with those. Good morning
Re: Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) by Mrjosaphat: 9:10am On May 13, 2016
Zzyco:
U see picture 4 net start dey give am meaning. Chai fear God
ain't u seeing what the guy is wearing,biafran polo
Re: Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) by BIAFRANFLAG(m): 9:12am On May 13, 2016
Skywalker5:
I really hate this primitive mentality. Why will you go to another country and start protesting and disturbing the peace there? Have you ever seen any western or european country protesting in Africa? This mentality is bad and disgusting and later they will complain that they are being discriminated against when you already act like an uncivilised person. I really hate protesters abroad.

Then with your statement above,,, I will also assume that the British also have LOW MENTALITY when they came to AFRICA and enslave your SORRY ASS.
Re: Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) by BECKAR: 12:52pm On May 13, 2016
BatmanIsWatching:
[size=15pt]Mods, I'm not referring to anyone but it is a silly behaviour for a person to leave his father's land and start protesting in another man's territory. Foolishness I say. grin[/size]

Just as it is much more silly for a government to want to take the land belonging to states to create grazing reserves for individual business men (Fulani Herdsmen). Let the herdsmen leave Enugu and go to Sambisa forest. I believe Sambisa will be good and big enough for a reserve.
Britain respect fundamental human right. Nobody can arrest anybody on grounds of peaceful protest. There is more to that pix. It has nothing to do with The Federal Republic of Biafra

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo) by BatmanIsWatching(m): 2:52pm On May 13, 2016
So freedom of speech means constituting nuisance by disturbing other people in their country ? oh well
sauceny:

Probably you don't know the meaning of "freedom of speech"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Garba Shehu Reacts To Uproar Over Plan To Give $100 Abacha Loot To Bagudu / Power Generation Crumbles To 0MW For Hours / Dino Melaye & Okorocha Look Alike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.