Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,961 members, 7,838,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

The Girl Kissing The Driver - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girl Kissing The Driver (455 Views)

“Pure Homosexuality, A Girl Kissing A Girl On The Cheek" - Twitter User Rants / If You See A Girl Kissing With Eyes Open / One Word For This Weird Kind Of Kissing (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Girl Kissing The Driver by schoolbaze: 7:48pm On May 12, 2016
See one chance o!

Entered Bus To Enugu 20mins After Our driver abandoned us to deficate for about 20mins, everyone have to calmed down after all shout and rant,
As he came out we noticed he is drunk and we started praying and singing,b4 we knew what is happening d gal in front seat started romancing driver even kissed him so we started shouting until we reached a check point were the police thought we are been robbed they almost shot at the bus as driver refused to stop.
ThankGod with the help of the police she has been replaced and ask to sit at the back sit(upon our request) and we have resumed our journey with so many single and praying,I already have headache here cos this1 na noise nobi worship as dey are referring to the gal with this song "satan don fall for guter march am march am"

Pls pray for Gods Protection on me.
Next time I gode smell drivers mouth b4 I enter any bus.
www.042report.com

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Date? / A Trail Of Happiness / How To Easily Reconcile With Your Lover After A Quarrel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.