Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,579 members, 7,865,418 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:39 PM

EFCC Recovers $3.1bn In 6 Months – Kayode Oladele - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Recovers $3.1bn In 6 Months – Kayode Oladele (32245 Views)

EFCC Recovers N4billion Cash From Ex-Niger State Deputy Governorship Candidate / EFCC Recovers N250Million Cash From Balogun Market, Lagos Today (Pics) / EFCC Recovers 17 Vehicles From Abdullahi Dikko, Ex-Comptroller Of Customs (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Recovers $3.1bn In 6 Months – Kayode Oladele by Agimor(m): 10:46am On May 13, 2016
Efcc is now a money making machine.
Re: EFCC Recovers $3.1bn In 6 Months – Kayode Oladele by LaExpert: 10:46am On May 13, 2016
malton:
A whopping $3.1 billion?

God bless the game changer!

Ask yourself, where will all the money go to since it wasn't appropriated (budgeted for)?

It is worse to recover looted funds only for it to be wasted or re-looted.
Re: EFCC Recovers $3.1bn In 6 Months – Kayode Oladele by SHOPPERS(m): 10:46am On May 13, 2016
Na that interest go interest people like Dasuki
Re: EFCC Recovers $3.1bn In 6 Months – Kayode Oladele by Frankiss44(m): 10:48am On May 13, 2016
Another baked cake for the zombies.. They have recovered this much yet Bubu has turned into an international beggar begging from one country to another

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Recovers $3.1bn In 6 Months – Kayode Oladele by rottennaija(m): 10:54am On May 13, 2016
LadyExcellency:
We don't need any other loan to finance our budget.

Kudos to EFCC

We do.
Re: EFCC Recovers $3.1bn In 6 Months – Kayode Oladele by TRAVEL101(m): 10:56am On May 13, 2016
Hmmmm. Naija my great country.. I dey hail ohh Very goood wash
Re: EFCC Recovers $3.1bn In 6 Months – Kayode Oladele by Kaira333: 10:58am On May 13, 2016
Hmmmm d money is more than dis oooo Buhari and Efcc should be probed. They don siphon our looted wink fund
Re: EFCC Recovers $3.1bn In 6 Months – Kayode Oladele by koladata(m): 11:01am On May 13, 2016
GANJAFARMER:
I can bet my black ass that you only read the headline and not the content.

Who did this to you people ?
lol... Nobody did anything to them... Sai baba till the end of time..
Re: EFCC Recovers $3.1bn In 6 Months – Kayode Oladele by permanentgrace(m): 11:05am On May 13, 2016
Story story...story!!!

If there is anything like recovered money, i see such money jumping from frying pan to fire. Abi all the ones they've been recovering from Abacha them, have they accounted it to Nigerians?

Who recovered money EPP for this con3?
Re: EFCC Recovers $3.1bn In 6 Months – Kayode Oladele by daddychelsea(m): 11:05am On May 13, 2016
I won't say anytin untill dey get dt sooo called man OBj and co dn I will av sometin 2 say.
Re: EFCC Recovers $3.1bn In 6 Months – Kayode Oladele by gfullmoon(m): 11:08am On May 13, 2016
Secure one conviction first then we'll applaud you. If the Recovery Account yields interest for the accused, no wonder most of them are richer after EFFC trial. Media Trial is doing us no good, everyday EFFC conjecture figures stolen, no instrumental conviction of the this Politicians except Yahoo Boys whom they easily convict. Raymond Dokpesi, Olisa Metuh, Alex Badeh, Bukola Saraki and many more are still walking free men despite their Media trial and conviction.
Re: EFCC Recovers $3.1bn In 6 Months – Kayode Oladele by hausameat: 11:09am On May 13, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:
how did buhari and his team of clowns downgrade our intelligence to this low. So this man called a press conference to announce money yet to be recovered as EFCC recovers 3.1 billion dollars stating a jargon analogy to justify his claim? what nonsense?
Take it easy. Always remember that apc is lie and lie is apc
Re: EFCC Recovers $3.1bn In 6 Months – Kayode Oladele by ajoo17(m): 11:10am On May 13, 2016
The write up is very clear, money recovered from looters are more than N600Billion but so far so good, the one that had been concluded that they are sure of, having secured conviction, is the figure quoted above which is about N600Billion. Meaning that if they could get more convictions there are still more money to bring to government covers. Hope we understand now. At least, this is what I inferred from the write up. Thanks.
Re: EFCC Recovers $3.1bn In 6 Months – Kayode Oladele by frehage: 11:13am On May 13, 2016
shachris02:
Remita has mopped up over 4 trillion with the TSA, EFCC has recovered trillions, bullhari has borrowed trillions yet Nigerians are still being forced to subsidy this government with irrelevant taxes and petrol price increment.

where are all these monies going to?

Funds in the TSA belong to the three tiers of government, not the FG alone, you know.
Re: EFCC Recovers $3.1bn In 6 Months – Kayode Oladele by Dee60: 11:14am On May 13, 2016
3.1 in and 46.9 to go.....out of USD50b.....according to the emir.
Re: EFCC Recovers $3.1bn In 6 Months – Kayode Oladele by chekasforchekas: 11:15am On May 13, 2016
When you said recovered funds, how can bill out funds be amongs the recovered funds, let's use our head ooo. Before you can recorder funds someone must have gone to jail, not not when your granted bail of 500 billion you count it on the funds that was recovered from looters.
If you don't understand my English please am sorry
I dey eat rice and ofe akwu
Re: EFCC Recovers $3.1bn In 6 Months – Kayode Oladele by Freelancer2015(m): 11:16am On May 13, 2016
How have the recovered loot helped us?
Re: EFCC Recovers $3.1bn In 6 Months – Kayode Oladele by Unibenfucker(m): 11:17am On May 13, 2016
diegwu01:

$3 Billion from PDP "smallwigs" alone in 6 months, you should be applauding the EFCC

Pls stop mis-informing the public it is not 4trillion buh 3trillion where did you get your figures and the Govt cant just dip their hands into the TSA money to fund the budget they have their reasons
Re: EFCC Recovers $3.1bn In 6 Months – Kayode Oladele by sammhi(m): 11:17am On May 13, 2016
with that amount, Govt can pay for fuel subsidy for two years....
TSA has over 3trn, Stamp duty over 800bn
na wa yet people still de hunger and govt can't pay a paltry 300bn yearly fuel subsidy
total money in govt purse is over 5trn in less than Six months...pls let PMB release these monies ..they are not photographs...
Re: EFCC Recovers $3.1bn In 6 Months – Kayode Oladele by Horus(m): 11:18am On May 13, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofqx1t4pS_Q

[size=14pt]EFCC Boss Assures War On Corruption Will Continue[/size]
Re: EFCC Recovers $3.1bn In 6 Months – Kayode Oladele by tomakint: 11:19am On May 13, 2016
LadyExcellency:
We don't need any other loan to finance our budget.

Kudos to EFCC
LadyExcellency, I am surprised that you fell for this crap....you of all people
Re: EFCC Recovers $3.1bn In 6 Months – Kayode Oladele by playtheblues(f): 11:24am On May 13, 2016
Buhari can keep deceiving the gullible, not me.
Re: EFCC Recovers $3.1bn In 6 Months – Kayode Oladele by Jesusloveyou: 11:24am On May 13, 2016
shachris02:
Remita has mopped up over 4 trillion with the TSA, EFCC has recovered trillions, bullhari has borrowed trillions yet Nigerians are still being forced to subsidy this government with irrelevant taxes and petrol price increment.
where are all these monies going to?
to ur house
Re: EFCC Recovers $3.1bn In 6 Months – Kayode Oladele by olajide8(m): 11:25am On May 13, 2016
We are getting there* we would get more, our budget for 3years would definitely be recovered and this would lead to sufficient funds- to start the process of development again* on a new foundation!

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Recovers $3.1bn In 6 Months – Kayode Oladele by Jesusloveyou: 11:33am On May 13, 2016
sammhi:
na wa yet people still de hunger and govt can't pay a paltry 300bn yearly fuel subsidy
total money in govt purse is over 5trn in less than Six months...pls let PMB release these monies ..they are not photographs...
subsidy payment is 1.4tr naira, and why did u think pmb should dash criminals our hard earn money, mbanu
Re: EFCC Recovers $3.1bn In 6 Months – Kayode Oladele by Unibenfucker(m): 11:41am On May 13, 2016
sammhi:

During Goodluck time within a space of two years subsidy skyrocketted to 1.4 trillion that means we were paying 700billion /year when Buhari came him he paid about 380billion that doesnt mean a year Govt pays 300billion as subsidy i think am in support cos people who dint even import fuel got share of it so it means it was a charade
Re: EFCC Recovers $3.1bn In 6 Months – Kayode Oladele by Unibenfucker(m): 11:42am On May 13, 2016
Unibenfucker:

During Goodluck time within a space of two years subsidy skyrocketted to 1.4 trillion that means we were paying 700billion /year when Buhari came him he paid about 380billion that doesnt mean a year Govt pays 300billion as subsidy i think am in support cos people who dint even import fuel got share of it so it means it was a charade
Its better they channel this money to something else than allowing few people to milk our country
Re: EFCC Recovers $3.1bn In 6 Months – Kayode Oladele by tete7000(m): 11:44am On May 13, 2016
After all said: 'Nothing is recovered yet' Another subtle propaganda.
Re: EFCC Recovers $3.1bn In 6 Months – Kayode Oladele by Nusaf: 12:05pm On May 13, 2016
LaExpert:

Ask yourself, where will all the money go to since it wasn't appropriated (budgeted for)?

It is worse to recover looted funds only for it to be wasted or re-looted.
I have read with great dismay some comments like this one. What is the world turning to for God's sake? People are not happy that money is being recovered from thieves? Nawa o! And these ones will be agitating for youths' involvement in political appointments. It really sucks how some people prefer stolen common wealth to just be forgotten. Or is it because 'stealing is not corruption'?
Re: EFCC Recovers $3.1bn In 6 Months – Kayode Oladele by krystaq: 12:13pm On May 13, 2016
Every monies must be accounted for!no more mago mago meanwhile are u interested in having financial freedom?or u like to Av extra cash?even frm home!contact-WhatsApp only-07030936102
Re: EFCC Recovers $3.1bn In 6 Months – Kayode Oladele by Nusaf: 12:13pm On May 13, 2016
frehage:

Funds in the TSA belong to the three tiers of government, not the FG alone, you know.
By their comments you will know them. U don't need to respond to comments like those ones cos u are just wasting ur time. Rather than keeping quiet, some must just display their ignorance. Just allow them and make comment on informed posts.
Re: EFCC Recovers $3.1bn In 6 Months – Kayode Oladele by gevans(m): 12:13pm On May 13, 2016
Just watching

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Governor Ifeanyi Okowa / Why Is PDP Finding It Difficult To Suspend Governor Wike? / Throwback Video Of Tinubu And Pat Utomi Dancing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.