Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,849 members, 7,813,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Ezekwesili Says President’s Refusal To Watch Chibok Girls’ Video Is Disappointin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ezekwesili Says President’s Refusal To Watch Chibok Girls’ Video Is Disappointin (409 Views)

Death Of 26 Nigerian Girls In Mediterranean Sea: Ezekwesili Slams Buhari / Osinbajo, NASS Set For Showdown Over Vp's Refusal To Sign 4 Bills / Military: New Chibok Girls Video ‘concocted’ Propaganda Tool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ezekwesili Says President’s Refusal To Watch Chibok Girls’ Video Is Disappointin by ybnlbaze(f): 12:12pm On May 13, 2016
The video was released by CNN recently but Buhari told anchor, Christine Amanpour that he hadn’t watched it.

Former education minister, Oby Ezekwesili has described President Muhammadu Buhari’s refusal to watch a “proof of life” video of the Chibok girls as disappointing.

The video was released by CNN recently but Buhari told anchor,Christiane Amanpour that he hadn’t watched it.

“I haven't seen that video but even if I see it, I will be very careful about showing it to the families. There is no point to deliberately
read more http://xbaze.com/ezekwesili-says-presidents-refusal-watch-chibok-girls-video-disappointing/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Strike About ? / Top Stories On How We Uncovered Saraki’s N375m London Property – Wit / Federal Republic Of Nigeria. THE CALL !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.