Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,313 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" (60574 Views)

"Oryina Orvaa @OryinaDegreat Kidnapped & Raped Me" - Liz @abbyollar / "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady / He Said If I Didn’t Sleep With Him He Won't Bring Me To Europe; He Raped Me(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 13, 2016
D2diff:
1) the pictures she took were evidences of what happened. I would if I were in her position
2) People have problem is not the same as people do not get raped
3)There are no evidences that she sent those pictures to him. She sent her nudes prior to all the the scratching. the pictures she uploaded were not part of the convo. She uploaded it with the screenshots.
4) That is true but when it comes with print it all you want and other possibilities of what could happen to her phone. I am very doubtful
[size=28pt]5) You WE weren't there [/size]
6) What about the part where he said she came to mouth off to him? Where in the house did she go to? Was she screaming and ranting in his compound or outside the gate or what? And from the convo, it seems she did it in front of the police
7) What about the part where the police didn't think that she was raped undecided
cool What would be her motive? Immediately she accused him, he would have said you are doing this because of this but no he was boasting. He could have also denied it outrightly but he didn't.

You have decide not to see things without sentiments. There are men who are falsely accused of rape however it does not mean that every rape allegation is untrue.

I suggest you take proper look at those pics, you'll notice not all were taken after the abuse. some of those pics are those the guy was threatening to upload on internet. did you miss the part she said she's decided to help the guy put out those nudes?

WE WERENT THERE.............End of argument

1 Like

Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by tammie24: 7:27pm On May 13, 2016
Guyman02:
Another wanna be BabyMama gone sour.
Nairaland should stop promoting pictures of BabyMamas and BabyDaddies and their out of wedlock children on FP as it seems people no longer value genuine friendship between males and females but see sex (mostly unsafe sex) as the ONLY definition of love with the attendant consequences such as these, no more respect for family life as we used to know it.
The idiotic guy also disrespected himself with this cheap fame seeking gurl in his responses in the chat.

Now see this picture of Tiwa Savage on stage performing posted here yesterday. Even after marriage she continued with the same old lifestyle in the name of 'celebrity'. People no longer respect themselves, so much nudlty everywhere.
what is Tiwa Savage got to do with it?
Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by D2diff: 7:29pm On May 13, 2016
I am going to ignore you because you haven't made any sense
majekdom2:
you actually believe every shit you read - anybody can be andrew , anybody can come online to post any shit. she should meet a lawyer with her evidence not Instagram.
Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 13, 2016
doveda:
YOU WILL GET WHAT IS COMING TO YOU
na your sister or are you birds of a feather?,I am a lady,but I don't support blindly, rape is a crime and should be reported to the police not going online to put your breast on display,that way if the guy get to be the one to release the pictures,or the police fails to follow up the case, then she can come and shout and cry,if you are like her,you better change, lest you too get what is coming to you

3 Likes

Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by omoijesa(m): 7:32pm On May 13, 2016
God punish u.....mad dog

1 Like

Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by D2diff: 7:33pm On May 13, 2016
We proceeded based on the chat

You gave your opinion based on the chat and I gave mine. I believe that your opnion based on the chat was wrong. We were not there however based on this chat, it is highly likely that she was raped

1) there are two sets of pictures in the post
a. One was prior to the rape. The one he intended to use to blackmail.
b. The other one was not with the whatsapp. They were uploaded differently and they show evidence of assault
STFUareyouGod:

I suggest you take proper look at those pics, you'll notice not all were taken after the abuse. some of those pics are those the guy was threatening to upload on internet. did you miss the part she said she's decided to help the guy put out those nudes?

WE WERENT THERE.............End of argument
Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by HaneefahRN(f): 7:34pm On May 13, 2016
If the chat is real then the guy is a psychotic bastard.

How do people think sef, so cos she is a video vixen she deserves to be raped and beaten?
Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by aubventure: 7:35pm On May 13, 2016
Guys make una got thing no be rape.
Na so them go lie useless lies when them see say the sh*t wey them want expose.
RAPE MY FOOT

1 Like

Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 13, 2016
D2diff:
We proceeded based on the chat

You gave your opinion based on the chat and I gave mine. I believe that your opnion based on the chat was wrong. We were not there however based on this chat, it is highly likely that she was raped

1) there are two sets of pictures in the post
a. One was prior to the rape. The one he intended to use to blackmail.
b. The other one was not with the whatsapp. They were uploaded differently and they show evidence of assault
Tell me how he got them

and did you notice she took those pictures by herself?

1 Like

Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by D2diff: 7:36pm On May 13, 2016
This is not about whether the pictures are decent or not. Please stay on track and come up with better arguments. wink Thanks.

cc Amberon, what is your option based on this chat history?
cekhoe:
na your sister or are you birds of a feather?,I am a lady,but I don't support blindly, rape is a crime and should be reported to the police not going online to put your breast on display,that way if the guy get to be the one to release the pictures,or the police fails to follow up the case, then she can come and shout and cry,if you are like her,you better change, lest you too get what is coming to you
Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by Miggs(m): 7:39pm On May 13, 2016
the vixen is a whore_.
whores_ don't get raped.
as for the bruises on her body,many women love
rough sex.
Case closed!

4 Likes

Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by D2diff: 7:39pm On May 13, 2016
What are you talking about?

She sent pictures to him. Pictures she took when things were well and good. What am I missing? In fact there is no mention of when the pictures he uploaded were taken. He only used them as blackmail.

By the way, blackmail is the least of the issues here.
STFUareyouGod:
Tell me how he got them

and did you notice she took those pictures by herself?
Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by D2diff: 7:40pm On May 13, 2016
Miggs:
the vixen is a whore_
whores like [b]my mothe[/b]r_ don't get raped
as for the bruises on her body,many women love
rough sex
Case closed
Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 13, 2016
Now you've finally agreed there was a relationship. Thats my point. There was NO RAPE. Its Just relationship gone wrong
D2diff:
What are you talking about?

She sent pictures to him. Pictures she took when things were well and good. What am I missing? There is no mention of when the pictures he uploaded we're taken. he only used them as blackmail.

By the way, blackmail is ythe least of the issues here.

2 Likes

Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 13, 2016
D2diff:
I am going to ignore you because you haven't made any sense
and you ignore via a post/ mention. How intelligent grin !
Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 13, 2016
Lol, guys better get an informed consent duly signed... my friend got banned for asking a question...d moderator better take a chill pill...who shE epp? I don't support rape, but there's no evidence that this is rape IMO...and ppl are quick to cry foul and implicate innocent ppl. I dunno what Alibaba has to do with this...Moderator, my friend said...Dem dey rape olosho and u banned him...what happened to freedom of expression? SMH...and u guys be condemning politicians....Anyway, his pix is even there, he's not a troll...Jus saying ur brother cud carry a babe and she com e out saying she got raped, best solution is use an informed consent...stating that she agrees to receive intravaginal penisillin for exchange of money or favour and sign it. so story won't change. Pls unbann my friend, and if u like don't who cares....NO FREEDOM OF SPEECH ON NAIRALAND

1 Like

Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by D2diff: 7:48pm On May 13, 2016
No, relationship could mean anything from online relationship to fvck buddies to usual bf-gf

The presence of relationship does not negate the possibility of rape .BF rape their gfs all the time. Gfs rape their bfs all the time. Wife rape their husbands and husbands rape their wives. Most victims are often raped by those they know.

STFUareyouGod:
Now you've finally agreed there was a relationship. Thats my point. There was NO RAPE. Its Just relationship gone wrong
Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 13, 2016
doveda:
****If you have sex with a prostitute without her consent. you are worse than a beast
How is that even possible?

1 Like

Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 13, 2016
Sweetie, don't get yourself all worked up, THERE WAS A RELATIONSHIP, and there was consensual sex, NOT RAPE
D2diff:
No, relationship could mean anything from online relationship to fvck buddies to usual bf-gf

The presence of remonstration does not negate the possibility of rape .BF rape their gfs all the time. Gfs rape their bfs all the time. Wife rape their husbands and husbands rape their wives. Most victims are often raped by those they know.

2 Likes

Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by veeceesynergy: 7:54pm On May 13, 2016
bedspread:
THE WORLD HAS GONE LEGALLY WICKED!!!

THIS YOUNG MAN SHOULD BE QUIETLY PUT BEHIND BARS

For doing WAT??

1 Like

Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by D2diff: 7:54pm On May 13, 2016
Don't call me sweetie.

Relationship does not mean absence of rape. Based on the screenshots, there was rape!!!

STFUareyouGod:
Sweetie, don't get yourself all worked up, THERE WAS A RELATIONSHIP, and there was consensual sex, NOT RAPE
Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 13, 2016
D2diff:

This is not about whether the pictures are decent or not. Please stay on track and come up with better arguments. wink Thanks.

cc Amberon, what is your option based on this chat history?
OK
Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by D2diff: 7:56pm On May 13, 2016
because she said no

A prostitute is a service provider. It is her body. It is consent for money or gifts. undecided

If she doesn't fulfil her end of the contract, sue her undecided. But because it is illegal., you can't and you cannot rape her
Dokilala:
How is that even possible?
Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 13, 2016
[size=28pt]SWEETIE[/size]

Im done arguing. It's their problems not mine
D2diff:
Don't call me sweetie.

Relationship does not mean absence of rape. Based on the screenshots, there was rape!!!

1 Like

Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 13, 2016
D2diff:

The presence of remonstration does not negate the possibility of rape .BF rape their gfs all the time. Gfs rape their bfs all the time. Wife rape their husbands and husbands rape their wives. Most victims are often raped by those they know.

Go on, you are really making sense undecided
D2diff:
because she said no

A prostitute is a service provider. It is her body. It is consent for money or gifts. undecided

If she doesn't fulfil her end of the contract, sue her undecided. But because it is illegal., you can't and you cannot rape her
excuse me, pls have you ever carried a prostitute before? If she says no, then you leave...if she agrees to follow you, or you follow her, then it is yes, but if she says no, then it is stealing or cheating, but if you pay her and she said you raped her...that nah jibiti

2 Likes

Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by D2diff: 8:00pm On May 13, 2016
I agree. She can't scream rape if you did what you agreed on. However if she screams rape based on what you agreed on, then she is a beast

Dokilala:
excuse me, pls have you ever carried a prostitute before? If she says no, then you leave...if she agrees to follow you, or you follow her, then it is yes, but if she says no, then of course thats rape, but if you pay her and she said you raped her...that nah jibiti
Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by D2diff: 8:00pm On May 13, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
[size=28pt]SWEETIE[/size]

Im done arguing. It's their problems not mine
Re: Enigma Laduchess: "AliBaba's Cousin Raped Me" by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 13, 2016
What's with the face?
D2diff:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Policemen Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Emohua, Rivers Arrested / Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob / Woman Jumps Fence To Steal A Bag Of Rice, Gets Caught (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.