Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,525 members, 7,826,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

If She Blocked Me On Facebook, Do I Still Have A Chance? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If She Blocked Me On Facebook, Do I Still Have A Chance? (4928 Views)

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him / My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This / She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If She Blocked Me On Facebook, Do I Still Have A Chance? by klinro(m): 6:46pm On May 13, 2016
talk2alabama:
dats not enuf reason why u should buy her bestie a phone.. dats so not a good move.. if u wish to do smth, u do it in a coded way.. i'm sure ur friend must hav told her dat he boyfrnd got her a fone. Na u wey carry gun shoot urself for leg.. mehn u deserve it. Next time u wana do smth, u tell ur babe first.

Okay boss. Advise duly noted
Re: If She Blocked Me On Facebook, Do I Still Have A Chance? by optional1(f): 6:54pm On May 13, 2016
hungryboy:
na garri i been take celebrate am no be cake,
I carry one cup for pocket here, make i give you?.

abeg give me sharply i dy hungry.
Re: If She Blocked Me On Facebook, Do I Still Have A Chance? by hungryboy(m): 6:57pm On May 13, 2016
optional1:

abeg give me sharply i dy hungry.
on your flashshare keep make i transfer am give you.
Re: If She Blocked Me On Facebook, Do I Still Have A Chance? by PunkyV(f): 6:57pm On May 13, 2016
klinro:

I think I understand better now with this your explanation. So if you were the one in her shoes and blocking me on Facebook, is that final goodbye?

Like I said, it'd depend on whether there were other similar "inappropriate" moments with other women before. I can't really predict based on how I'd react in the same situation. My advice to you is maybe you should just give her some space to think things through. In the meanwhile, limit your interactions with the other girl because it might make things worse & fuel
your girl's insecurities. I don't know what else to say, really.
Re: If She Blocked Me On Facebook, Do I Still Have A Chance? by firstking01(m): 6:58pm On May 13, 2016
klinro:
So we been going out for over a year...and she broke up with me due to accumulation of many small fights. The latest was because I bought her best friend an itel 1408 phone (Because of the big battery and i do not want to buy power bank) as a birthday gift.

I did everything right, apologized and i agreed with the break up when she insisted she needed a break. (In hindsight, not the best way thing to do)

But i still talk to her best friend...but she doesn't know that i talk to her best friend.

I been really good friends with her before I started dating my girlfriend.

Earlier today, my girlfriend blocked me on Facebook. She obviouly did that so she can't receive any news feed from me.

Is that a sign that she is moving on? and does this mean i don't have a chance?

And is it bad to keep communication with her best friend? She's really a good friend of mine too.
Find a way and date that her friend and when you are dating her ensure you take proper and good care of her so to provoke your supposed "girlfriend" to jealousyundecided, and if she comes begging, just put her in the friendzoneundecided...i hate it when you appologise to a girl and she's displaying adamancy and feeling pompousundecided
Re: If She Blocked Me On Facebook, Do I Still Have A Chance? by optional1(f): 7:28pm On May 13, 2016
hungryboy:
on your flashshare keep make i transfer am give you.

I dnt av flashshare ooo na Nokia touchlight I dy use.
Re: If She Blocked Me On Facebook, Do I Still Have A Chance? by hungryboy(m): 7:38pm On May 13, 2016
optional1:

I dnt av flashshare ooo na Nokia touchlight I dy use.
ok nah, just on the torch keep.
Re: If She Blocked Me On Facebook, Do I Still Have A Chance? by optional1(f): 8:02pm On May 13, 2016
hungryboy:
ok nah, just on the torch keep.

ba3ry go run down oooo no light 4 my side since saturday.
Re: If She Blocked Me On Facebook, Do I Still Have A Chance? by stalyf(m): 12:02am On May 14, 2016
firstking01:
Find a way and date that her friend and when you are dating her ensure you take proper and good care of her so to provoke your supposed "girlfriend" to jealousyundecided, and if she comes begging, just put her in the friendzoneundecided...i hate it when you appologise to a girl and she's displaying adamancy and feeling pompousundecided

Your head is there
Re: If She Blocked Me On Facebook, Do I Still Have A Chance? by Mafking(m): 12:17am On May 14, 2016
In Jennifer's voice; yeahn you were still stood on a chanze buh it's one chancing
Re: If She Blocked Me On Facebook, Do I Still Have A Chance? by Alphasunday(m): 5:55am On May 14, 2016
Guy since na it1408 you give her best friend the kill move is to get her it1507 she can't say no .she go hold u tight.except if. She is blind or dummy

1 Like

Re: If She Blocked Me On Facebook, Do I Still Have A Chance? by klinro(m): 9:58am On May 14, 2016
hungryboy:
If i talk say i sabi wetin the Op write so,

na lie i dey talk.

Reading my post with clear eyes now, i understood why it was difficult to read because of the many errors. Abeg no vex, na my girlfriend issue cause am.

Have edited the post now.
Re: If She Blocked Me On Facebook, Do I Still Have A Chance? by klinro(m): 9:59am On May 14, 2016
Mafking:
In Jennifer's voice; yeahn you were still stood on a chanze buh it's one chancing

Chaiii
Re: If She Blocked Me On Facebook, Do I Still Have A Chance? by rosieluv(f): 10:36am On May 14, 2016
klinro:

If she wants itel phones, I don't mind buying 100 phones for her right now
lols she is rlly angry wiv u n i tink she deleted u on facebook jxt to get ur attention,so bros goan beg her
Re: If She Blocked Me On Facebook, Do I Still Have A Chance? by klinro(m): 11:35am On May 14, 2016
rosieluv:

lols she is rlly angry wiv u n i tink she deleted u on facebook jxt to get ur attention,so bros goan beg her

Okay ma. Would do just that

1 Like

Re: If She Blocked Me On Facebook, Do I Still Have A Chance? by Prospecmarley(m): 11:52am On May 14, 2016
[img]http://waploadedonline.info/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/wp-1459894513068.jpg[/img]This Pretty damsel from Las
Vegas needs a guy for a serious
relationship (Sponsored )
The Guy must be Romantic and
handsome and must be ready to
hang out with me.
CLICK HERE TO ADD ME ON
FACEBOOK NOW TO GET MY PHONE
NUMBER AND HOOK UP WITH ME

I only need a cool guy I can trust
with my love and heart
If you are interested in hanging
out with me. Add me here Let’s
chat I’m online
Sponsored Chat Rooms – FREE
($0.00)
User is perceived to be in chat
room, you can contact her in
chat rooms right here
Re: If She Blocked Me On Facebook, Do I Still Have A Chance? by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 14, 2016
klinro:

Na English I write naa

she still loves you, that's why she blocked you. cos she can't stand seeing you and feeling indifferent.

she wants to forget about you, so I'd suggest you go to her place and talk it out with her.

make it up to her by buying her her own phone, better than the one you gave your side dish btw.

1 Like

Re: If She Blocked Me On Facebook, Do I Still Have A Chance? by favourboy1(m): 2:58pm On May 14, 2016
agarawu23:
Smh
guy wentin dy do you, u alwys look 4 troll, u get job, wu ur troll catchin help.
Re: If She Blocked Me On Facebook, Do I Still Have A Chance? by Mafking(m): 11:07pm On May 14, 2016
klinro:

Chaiii
Whas it?? Did you liking my Engliz?? How iz welviar of families
Re: If She Blocked Me On Facebook, Do I Still Have A Chance? by repogirl(f): 11:13pm On May 14, 2016
OP, I think you take your friendship with her friend more serious than the relationship with your girlfriend cos if a girl you really cherish asks for a break, you don't give in so easily.

Are you sure you don't like her friend more ? What would you do if that one asks for a break in your friendship?
Re: If She Blocked Me On Facebook, Do I Still Have A Chance? by bholahyan: 7:24am On May 15, 2016
Don't know much about love but I think you still have a chance .try and communicate first

1 Like

Re: If She Blocked Me On Facebook, Do I Still Have A Chance? by klinro(m): 5:36pm On May 16, 2016
Mafking:

Whas it?? Did you liking my Engliz?? How iz welviar of families

Lool
Re: If She Blocked Me On Facebook, Do I Still Have A Chance? by klinro(m): 5:38pm On May 16, 2016
repogirl:

Are you sure you don't like her friend more ? What would you do if that one asks for a break in your friendship?

I would have to leave her alone in that case
Re: If She Blocked Me On Facebook, Do I Still Have A Chance? by klinro(m): 5:38pm On May 16, 2016
Ioannes:

she still loves you, that's why she blocked you. cos she can't stand seeing you and feeling indifferent.

she wants to forget about you, so I'd suggest you go to her place and talk it out with her.

make it up to her by buying her her own phone, better than the one you gave your side dish btw.

Thanks for the advise boss
Re: If She Blocked Me On Facebook, Do I Still Have A Chance? by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 17, 2016
klinro:

Thanks for the advise boss
my pleasure.
Re: If She Blocked Me On Facebook, Do I Still Have A Chance? by drunkpunk(m): 8:56pm On May 17, 2016
PunkyV:
Were the other small fights about the same girl or other women in general? Sounds like jealousy & a trust issue to me. Makes me wonder if you didnt cross the boundary many times before, concerning other women & maybe this incident (with the BFF) is what finally broke the camel's back. Wish I had a crystal ball to predict her actions, but only she knows if she's written you off for good or not.

TBH, I'd be jealous & angry too if I was in her shoes. A phone is a big gift to purchase for "just a friend". Werent there chocolates or something? On 2nd thought, that too would get me jealous! cheesy
I love your choice n selection of words.
Re: If She Blocked Me On Facebook, Do I Still Have A Chance? by PunkyV(f): 9:10pm On May 17, 2016
drunkpunk:

I love your choice n selection of words.

Awww, thanks smiley
Re: If She Blocked Me On Facebook, Do I Still Have A Chance? by mekeloby: 9:12pm On May 17, 2016
Some gals dey murder English sha. Chai!! This life!!

X

Re: If She Blocked Me On Facebook, Do I Still Have A Chance? by drunkpunk(m): 9:13pm On May 17, 2016
PunkyV:

Awww, thanks smiley
You're welcome snookums
Re: If She Blocked Me On Facebook, Do I Still Have A Chance? by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 17, 2016
There must be something so gluey about the girl. Was the sex bomb? Can't see anything brighter than that about her according to my intuition-mirror; if that makes any sense...
Re: If She Blocked Me On Facebook, Do I Still Have A Chance? by Esseson1(m): 12:13pm On May 19, 2016
Lol... Nawa o...
Re: If She Blocked Me On Facebook, Do I Still Have A Chance? by Oscarpraise(m): 10:49am On Sep 26, 2016
klinro:
We have been going out for over a year but she broke up with me last week due to accumulation of many issues. The latest was because I bought her best friend an itel 1408 phone (Because of the big battery and i do not want to buy power bank) as a birthday gift.

I did everything right, apologized and I agreed with the break up when she insisted she needed a break. (In hindsight, that was not the best thing to do)

But I still talk to her best friend although she doesn't know that. I have been really good friends with her before I started dating my girlfriend.

Earlier today, my girlfriend blocked me on Facebook. She obviously did that so she wouldn't receive any news feed from me.

Is that a sign that she is moving on? Was buying her best friend an itel phone a bad thing? and does this mean i don't have a chance?
Finally, is it bad to keep communication with her best friend? She is a really good friend of mine too.
If you want your girlfriend back, surprise her with it1556 phone, which have an even bigger battery size, large screen, superior camera quality, and it's just available for a very moderate and affordable price. Thank me later

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muslim Lady Reject Bride Price , Ask Husband To Promise Her Not To Marry Again / Ladies Can You Marry A Freethinker/atheist? / Why So Many Girls Like Bad Boys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.