Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,214 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 - Travel (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 (680096 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (402) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by aadeyi: 4:50pm On May 31, 2016
Jchi9876:

in slimmy's voice if your. F1 visa journey is not an "escape route" why do you need sessions of other people to "scale" through? is your condition(s) ( course of study, discipline, work experience, money in bank, purpose) same as theirs?

Sorry if am harsh..... but this is Pointless! and Baseless!

Learning from people's experience does not mean you must have the same story as theirs. In your voice "use your head" cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by calfavour(f): 4:52pm On May 31, 2016
meekandholy, of course, I will always remember you in my prayers.
Lemme know when you want me to call. grin
meekandholy:

Calfavour thanks for the other day, I really appreciate..
I hope you remember me in your prayers.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by aadeyi: 4:54pm On May 31, 2016
My Bank just broke my heart...... *see attached picture*

Everybody coming to Obamaland!!!!! Go and open a Dom account ooooooo.

And if you have one pls I need you to help me as a referee... Kindly pm me. I will appreciate.

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 31, 2016
Jchi9876:

finish your OPT then i will talk to you

You're a citizen or a PR? Congrats on the life achievement. You still haven't answered why posting transcripts is inappropriate.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by gunther6(m): 4:57pm On May 31, 2016
aadeyi:

Boss, detailed transcripts has helped alot of people here on this thread and nobody's visa has been revoked because they posted their transcripts online.

The tradition is just a way of giving back to where u took from. No matter how large your transcript may be, it can never be more than what you have gained from this thread

I actually wanted to reply the guy I saw his handle and I decided it was not worth it. Everyone gained from this house one way or the other. Without this house many would have coughed up hundreds of thousands to self serving agents and still end up denied.

I personally do not need bobbycashville 's transcript I did well without it but I have found out it is better you do not post than post stunted ones that add to the general confusion of the applicants.

I know members of this house that have never stepped foot in the consulate but have been there a thousand time in the inner recesses of their mind by reading through peoples transcript, in my experience it makes it easier than just blundering your way through.

So pls if anyone must do it at all let us do it well, let us do away with antagonistic / anti group sentiments that is the bane of Nigerian overseas community.

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Jchi9876: 5:03pm On May 31, 2016
gunther6:

I actually wanted to reply the guy I saw his handle and I decided it was not worth it. Everyone gained from this house one way or the other. Without this house many would have coughed up hundreds of thousands to self serving agents and still end up denied.

I personally do not need bobbycashville 's transcript I did well without it [/b]but I have found out it is better you do not post than post stunted ones that add to the general confusion of the applicants.

I know members of this house that have never stepped foot in the consulate but have been there a thousand time in the inner recesses of their mind by reading through peoples transcript, [b]in my experience it makes it easier than just blundering your way through.

So pls if anyone must do it at all let us do it well, let us do away with antagonistic / anti group sentiments that is the bane of Nigerian overseas community.

hmmm just pondering
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 31, 2016
The guys attitude is so irritating. We don't need that here, please. If you don't want people to post their transcripts that's fine. Just state your reason and anyone who wants to stop can stop based on your reason. Don't come here and start all that citizen / PR nonsense with me. I'm not into peniss size measuring. What's your purpose on this thread? Shey you are living the American dream? Please leave us Nigerians alone. At least we have other citizens and PRs on this thread that help us. You are irrelevant, unhelpful and unneeded on this thread. I'm sure there is an American election thread on nairaland that you can do your abusive stuff on. Not here.

House I apologise for the foul words used earlier.

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by SlimVicktor: 5:09pm On May 31, 2016
Abeg i get 1 question.

Is it compulsory to write A SAT or TOEFL exam before you can gain admission in an American university!?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by mevisbleek: 5:11pm On May 31, 2016
gunther6:

I personally do not need bobbycashville 's transcript I did well without it but I have found out it is better you do not post than post stunted ones that add to the general confusion of the applicants.

I know members of this house that have never stepped foot in the consulate but have been there a thousand time in the inner recesses of their mind by reading through peoples transcript, in my experience it makes it easier than just blundering your way through.

Good Morning Mr. Gunthers6,
Hope you having a nice day. I hardly comment on matters that do not concern me. Lets cut the dude in question some slack. Some people's interview might be short (Like my wife's) while others might have a relatively long interview. Please, lets stop tackling people with short interviews. For me, I do not like reading fluff e.g. How I enter bus from cele, tyre come burst, How them dey deny people wey dey my queue, I come change lane, come run go toilet make the VO no for interview me, come dey for toilet dey pray for God to intervene. USA interviews are pretty straight forward and I feel the transcripts should be concise.

I mean no disrespect to you or anyone on this platform. Your transcripts really helped me.
Thanks guys.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by bobbycashville(m): 5:12pm On May 31, 2016
Thumbsup dudesmiley
Jchi9876:

I have said it before it is TOTALLY INAPPROPRIATE to have interview sessions posted online. as bad as it is people like you want applicants to write a book detailing their session even when the session no reach 1 paragraph.

Congratulate the boy and stop worrying about the fat size of his interview session abi you are putting it in microwave to warm and eat ni?

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by aadeyi: 5:17pm On May 31, 2016
bobbycashville:
Thumbsup dudesmiley

This got me laughing but don't know why... grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by aadeyi: 5:21pm On May 31, 2016
mevisbleek:

Good Morning Mr. Gunthers6,
Hope you having a nice day. I hardly comment on matters that do not concern me. Lets cut the dude in question some slack. Some people's interview might be short (Like my wife's) while others might have a relatively long interview. Please, lets stop tackling people with short interviews. For me, I do not like reading fluff e.g. How I enter bus from cele, tyre come burst, How them dey deny people wey dey my queue, I come change lane, come run go toilet make the VO no for interview me, come dey for toilet dey pray for God to intervene. USA interviews are pretty straight forward and I feel the transcripts should be concise.

I mean no disrespect to you or anyone on this platform. Your transcripts really helped me.
Thanks guys.

I guess no one is interested in those fluffs either... All we care about is the details of your interview. What piss people off is when u start hiding details like name of your school, course, answers to some questions that might be useful to someone else.

If everyone one hid those details, the transcripts will be as good as reading a phrase in an English class that says "visa approved."
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by gunther6(m): 5:24pm On May 31, 2016
aadeyi:

I guess no one is interested in those fluffs either... All we care about is the details of your interview. What piss people off is when u start hiding details like name of your school, course, answers to some questions that might be useful to someone else.

If everyone one hid those details, the transcripts will be as good as reading a phrase in an English class that says "visa approved."

I could not have put it better, thank you Bros as always
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by bukunmmy(m): 5:27pm On May 31, 2016
aadeyi:
Congrats to everyone who got their visas approved today.....

All June applicants; Receive your visa IJN...... Go and bring back your testimonies......

AMEN OOOOOOOO........... IJN
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by fizzile(m): 5:29pm On May 31, 2016
aadeyi:
My Bank just broke my heart...... *see attached picture*

Everybody coming to Obamaland!!!!! Go and open a Dom account ooooooo.

And if you have one pls I need you to help me as a referee... Kindly pm me. I will appreciate.
Blood of Jesu Christi. How them wan make person survive?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by aadeyi: 5:36pm On May 31, 2016
fizzile:
Blood of Jesu Christi. How them wan make person survive?

I feel like crying now....lol
That has always been my escape route when the boy is broke......

Anyway I already initiated my dom acct.... I just need 2 referees now to finish up..... Somebody Help (any current account or dom acct holder..... please....)
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by gunther6(m): 5:46pm On May 31, 2016
SlimVicktor:
Abeg i get 1 question.

Is it compulsory to write A SAT or TOEFL exam before you can gain admission in an American university!?

There is even a better option, write both.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 by Jchi9876: 5:54pm On May 31, 2016
play time over gotta get back to cleaning some real deal orifice as one dude said grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (402)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. / Giving Birth In Canada

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.