Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,146 members, 7,842,295 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue (47052 Views)

Hacks For Dealing With Smelly Feet / How To Get Rid Of Smelly Feet / Smelly Dry Vagina? Drowning Your Man In Bed - Jaaruma The Goron Tula Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by Seequadry(m): 10:43pm On May 14, 2016
Lol
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by josite: 10:43pm On May 14, 2016
why is this nairaland getting too pedestrian by the second.why all these very irritating topics.if she smelly hair.,what about ur own smelly socks .can u change position on the queue.what a specie of cesspool of seething humanity.so sorry i rarely come out in this form.

1 Like

Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by yomalex(m): 10:43pm On May 14, 2016
Okay
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by izzou(m): 10:43pm On May 14, 2016
goodmorning40:
Are u sure it wasn't ur boxers smelling u instead

You are wickeddd

I repeat

YOU ARE WICKED

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

2 Likes

Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by Hundreddegrees(m): 10:43pm On May 14, 2016
If i start to talk....
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 14, 2016
lols abeg save ur life o
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by EmekaBlue(m): 10:44pm On May 14, 2016
Girlz can smell sha xpecially as heat dey...Too many fake things xpiring on them

3 Likes

Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by SAMBARRY: 10:44pm On May 14, 2016
Why didn't you leave the que and join another questions where she's not
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by drnairalov: 10:45pm On May 14, 2016
goodmorning40:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by chi4ik4(m): 10:46pm On May 14, 2016
bros my experience is so profound (worst), I'm the class Rep in the university and I suffered from both mouth Odour and smelling hair! some of them will just keep talking without brake. sorry though!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 14, 2016
I once experienced this bro and same method was applied. I feel your plight grin

1 Like

Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by Mrvirgin(m): 10:49pm On May 14, 2016
peaceuntous:
The mod that moved this thread to front page should be banned

How can this rubbish be in front page.
Who smelly hair don Epp

People are being killed and rapee regularly by fulanis

Yet all my posts and the thread calling for the boycott of fulani products as a way of registering our discomfort never saw the lighht of day.
What is the priority of the mod who moved this thrad on smelly hair to FP. Nawaooo.

I know i will be banned for saying this. Go ahead and ban me.
Its okay.

Today, Buhari has said it is libyans killing people. If it is lybyans, why did he not condemn it since. If it is libyans, why are the police and security personal doing nothing, instead, they seem to be aiding and abetting them.

Wake up nigerians
We understand ur topics haven't been making front-page but don't come and display ur anger on dis thread. D truth be told, some girls don't take good care of their hairs, it should be put on front-page so as to increase dia consciousness abt d stuff. It's a synthetic disaster.

7 Likes

Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by CaroLyner(f): 10:53pm On May 14, 2016
[size=16pt]laughs in swahili grin[/size]
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by banme1(m): 10:54pm On May 14, 2016
goodmorning40:
are u the lady?

1 Like

Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by 9jatatafo(m): 10:55pm On May 14, 2016
SweetBoyFriend:
That's how their vagina smells.

Every vagina in the world smells, but there are some that smells like dead fish.

That's why you have to take two shower before i can get down with you

Whizkid can testify to this. I swear and lick sand

1 Like

Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by firstolalekan(m): 10:56pm On May 14, 2016
UrWorstNitemare:
cool ***lemme c Wat ma DEAR Ebubey, has to say abt tis***undecided
Chai

Fine girl but small boobs cry
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by Febilish(m): 10:57pm On May 14, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Maybe she was broke hence couldnt change hairdo undecided
But you know that reason isn't even good enough.

1 Like

Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 14, 2016
Lol similar thing happened to me today I entered bus from iyana iba to agege siting beside this chewing gum girl I really blamed myself with d irritating sounds coming out of her mouth. When it got to a stage I couldn't bear it any longer cos I've started feeling like vomiting I complained to her but she just pretended as if I wasn't talking to her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by VickyRotex(f): 10:59pm On May 14, 2016
Op, the thing is when the hair isnt washed for a while, adding mousse and oil sheen like you said, will only add to the smell/odour. Cos the smell is due to long stay of those chemicals without washing and also sweating.

Even ladies who take very good care of their hair, can still experience little of this, especially in the hot weather.

With the hot weather, I advise ladies who can't maintain their hair or ladies who sweat alot, to stick to making straw curls.

It's very nice to carry during the hot weather. Lots of air will be able to pass through your hair. And with that, you wont have to worry about any odour from weavons or braids. Just use your hair mousse and you're good to go,
or maintain a very good hair cut.

Here's a link on how to make straw curls yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oj68AmK6w0I

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by Lexusgs430: 11:00pm On May 14, 2016
Randyhot:
I was in the bank some few days ago for some transactions and hell the queue was long and thick, it happened that i was standing behind this lady with a particular kind of braids named after this popular reggea star...and ol' boy the kind of stench oozing out from there was just unbearable, i turned my head left..no,turned right..no way, not even the serene and chilled atmostphere could help me.
When it became unbearable i was forced to bring out my handkerchief and stylishly cover my nose. I heard some suppresed laughter from a guy who took notice and the lady became embarrased. it was not my intention to embarrass her as i have to save my life.
I know most ladies dont wash their hair, but what stops them from using treatments like hair mousse or sheen and whatever needed to be applied to keep the foul odour out is what i dnt know.
Or if the hair got wet by mistake and the odour will be noticeable, what prevents such people from using caps or scarfs to cover their hair?
Any advice for such type of ladies here will be much educational healthwise, as this is a serious breach of public health.

What I would have done was, simply leave the queue and come back when the smelly head had left.
If her head smelt that awful, imagine the odour from the VJ!!!
NB: Did I just mention odour from VJ?

1 Like

Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by Febilish(m): 11:02pm On May 14, 2016
josite:
why is this nairaland getting too pedestrian by the second.why all these very irritating topics.if she smelly hair.,what about ur own smelly socks .can u change position on the queue.what a specie of cesspool of seething humanity.so sorry i rarely come out in this form.
LOL. Wtf? Did you even read this?

1 Like

Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by Worksunlimited: 11:04pm On May 14, 2016
Randyhot:
I was in the bank some few days ago for some transactions and hell the queue was long and thick, it happened that i was standing behind this lady with a particular kind of braids named after this popular reggea star...and ol' boy the kind of stench oozing out from there was just unbearable, i turned my head left..no,turned right..no way, not even the serene and chilled atmostphere could help me.
When it became unbearable i was forced to bring out my handkerchief and stylishly cover my nose. I heard some suppresed laughter from a guy who took notice and the lady became embarrased. it was not my intention to embarrass her as i have to save my life.
I know most ladies dont wash their hair, but what stops them from using treatments like hair mousse or sheen and whatever needed to be applied to keep the foul odour out is what i dnt know.
Or if the hair got wet by mistake and the odour will be noticeable, what prevents such people from using caps or scarfs to cover their hair?
Any advice for such type of ladies here will be much educational healthwise, as this is a serious breach of public health.

If na me.. I for just help her spray the hair with air freshener and rambo insecticide... Who knows the kind of insect that her hair could be breeding... I cannot come and die..

1 Like

Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by Araoluwa005(m): 11:04pm On May 14, 2016
goodmorning40:
grow up fast

2 Likes

Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 14, 2016
Randyhot:
hi kid...hows ur night going?

Epic grin

2 Likes

Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by classikbill(m): 11:06pm On May 14, 2016
I think it has to do with an individual, it's nt all ladies that carry stinking hair or p...... . some of them are clean
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by Gokeli23(m): 11:10pm On May 14, 2016
goodmorning40:
bros u no get joy oooo

Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by sugarbeesmith(m): 11:10pm On May 14, 2016
peaceuntous:
The mod that moved this thread to front page should be banned

How can this rubbish be in front page.
Who smelly hair don Epp

People are being killed and rapee regularly by fulanis

Yet all my posts and the thread calling for the boycott of fulani products as a way of registering our discomfort never saw the lighht of day.
What is the priority of the mod who moved this thrad on smelly hair to FP. Nawaooo.

I know i will be banned for saying this. Go ahead and ban me.
Its okay.

Today, Buhari has said it is libyans killing people. If it is lybyans, why did he not condemn it since. If it is libyans, why are the police and security personal doing nothing, instead, they seem to be aiding and abetting them.

Wake up nigerians
Oga stfu.....who buhari front page don EPP?

2 Likes

Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by SweetBoyFriend(m): 11:11pm On May 14, 2016
SweetBoyFriend:
Human hair stinks.
As a guy who keeps short hair, sometimes, your hair will slightly stink till you wash it.

Just imagine, women put on weave for months without washing their hair, they're sweating and the weave is still there, they go to sleep, the weave is still there, they take a bath without Washing their hair and the weave is still there, they get drenched in the rain, the weave is still there, How do you think it will smell ??
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by Cholls(m): 11:12pm On May 14, 2016
my brother you and Gtbank sha.
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by dimexy247(m): 11:14pm On May 14, 2016
SweetBoyFriend:
That's how their vagina smells.

Every vagina in the world smells, but there are some that smells like dead fish.

That's why you have to take two shower before i can get down with you

Oh boy, you killed it bro, and I pity some niggers who goes all the way down to give head. Weldone ooooooo grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Was 99.9% Dead Due To Fake Drugs, But God Gave Me Another Chance / A Lady Suffering From Monkey Pox In Enugu (Photo) / Autopsy: See What An Expectant Mother Said That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.