Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,308 members, 7,853,421 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:20 PM

My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue (47082 Views)

Hacks For Dealing With Smelly Feet / How To Get Rid Of Smelly Feet / Smelly Dry Vagina? Drowning Your Man In Bed - Jaaruma The Goron Tula Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by switmay32(f): 7:29am On May 15, 2016
Sorry dear.

Please guys show some love to my daugther, today is her 10th birthday.
Randyhot:
I was in the bank some few days ago for some transactions and hell the queue was long and thick, it happened that i was standing behind this lady with a particular kind of braids named after this popular reggea star...and ol' boy the kind of stench oozing out from there was just unbearable, i turned my head left..no,turned right..no way, not even the serene and chilled atmostphere could help me.
When it became unbearable i was forced to bring out my handkerchief and stylishly cover my nose. I heard some suppresed laughter from a guy who took notice and the lady became embarrased. it was not my intention to embarrass her as i have to save my life.
I know most ladies dont wash their hair, but what stops them from using treatments like hair mousse or sheen and whatever needed to be applied to keep the foul odour out is what i dnt know.
Or if the hair got wet by mistake and the odour will be noticeable, what prevents such people from using caps or scarfs to cover their hair?
Any advice for such type of ladies here will be much educational healthwise, as this is a serious breach of public health.

1 Like

Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by TLAX: 7:35am On May 15, 2016
lashout1:
if Ojota b like that how oshodi go be?

Bad boy grin
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by deltateam: 7:36am On May 15, 2016
ebubey:

Really? Wats really ur intention?

His intention is since you are wearing braids 2 things are involved.

Its either hair is smelling or its not smelling.
If its not smelling we are safe
If its smelling 2 things are involved
Its either you take op's advice or you leave us with no other option than to cover our noses or take to our heels
If we take to our heels we are safe
If we cover our noses 2 things are involved
Its either we suffocate or we die
If we suffocate we are safe
If we die 2 things are involved
Its either we go to heaven or we go to hell
If we go to heaven we are safe
If we go to hell; omo na only 1 thing dey involved oh.
Nah devil go finally treat the fukup.
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by deltateam: 7:41am On May 15, 2016
switmay32:
Sorry dear.

10th birthday you don already turn your daughter to ojuju calabar with excessive makeup.

Happy birthday to her.

Please help us nurture this girl well. With what am seeing am not satisfied with that exposure to endtime tins.

1 Like

Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by Dagoes(m): 7:42am On May 15, 2016
Hmm,that too bad
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by switmay32(f): 7:46am On May 15, 2016
Abeg make una wish my daugther happy birthday
Randyhot:
I was in the bank some few days ago for some transactions and hell the queue was long and thick, it happened that i was standing behind this lady with a particular kind of braids named after this popular reggea star...and ol' boy the kind of stench oozing out from there was just unbearable, i turned my head left..no,turned right..no way, not even the serene and chilled atmostphere could help me.
When it became unbearable i was forced to bring out my handkerchief and stylishly cover my nose. I heard some suppresed laughter from a guy who took notice and the lady became embarrased. it was not my intention to embarrass her as i have to save my life.
I know most ladies dont wash their hair, but what stops them from using treatments like hair mousse or sheen and whatever needed to be applied to keep the foul odour out is what i dnt know.
Or if the hair got wet by mistake and the odour will be noticeable, what prevents such people from using caps or scarfs to cover their hair?
Any advice for such type of ladies here will be much educational healthwise, as this is a serious breach of public health.

Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by switmay32(f): 7:49am On May 15, 2016
U just insulted me
deltateam:

10th birthday you don already turn your daughter to ojuju calabar with excessive makeup.

Happy birthday to her.

Please help us nurture this girl well. With what am seeing am not satisfied with that exposure to endtime tins.
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by 4nobody4every1: 7:53am On May 15, 2016
sukkot:
hair smelling like the buttcrack of a mad man. dayum

dunno mayne i cant deal with a woman with any kind of fake hair. one girl took of her fake hair, when she took it off her scalp had gone mouldy and green. its in this video here . start from the 1:58 minute mark and watch for just 10 seconds or more if you want

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuXaOHtABb8
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by Nobody: 8:00am On May 15, 2016
its easy... if you can't maintain your hair then cut it off... shikina

1 Like

Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by oluwaphemiee(m): 8:12am On May 15, 2016
Its well ooO
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by keryj(f): 8:30am On May 15, 2016
I once had to let attachment on my hair for 7weeks. Unlike me I loose my braid once is a month. But I was really broke and had nothing doing plus I had to attend series of interviews so I had no choice than to let the braid be. But on te sixth week I started perceiving odour and had to do something since no money for hairspray or cream. Firstly I got hair oil worth of #80. Secondly A friend advised me not to use net while sleeping, despite the hheat I manage to do so. Thirdly, I let the fan blow on it after applying the oil before going out. Fourthly, I flaunt it when am on the road or on a bike it hhelps air in it but I tie a knot once I get to where am going or in a bus. Lastly, I removed some of the braids at the back of the hair which is where heat and odour mostly emanates from due to lack of exposure and excesive heat. By sevent week bfor I started experience serious headache, itching and discomfort while sleeping but the odour was gone, my braid looked everly shiny although rough.

1 Like

Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by fortunechy(m): 8:51am On May 15, 2016
and she must be a yoruba gal cuz na dia way b4
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by Nobody: 8:56am On May 15, 2016
finalboss:
hateu.2... cm nd see ...hope your hair is not like dis
If u smell my hair ehn, u wont wanna leave meundecided
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by byvan03: 9:08am On May 15, 2016
switmay32:
Abeg make una wish my daugther happy birthday

Please stop applying make up on her, it doesn't look nice on a child. She is only 10, let a child act her age, don't force her into adulthood . Happy birthday to your little girl.
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by otiigba1(m): 9:28am On May 15, 2016
switmay32:
Sorry dear.

happy birthday!! grin grin grin grin may you marry a millionaire when you grow up.
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by otiigba1(m): 9:34am On May 15, 2016
byvan03:

Please stop applying make up on her, it doesn't look nice on a child. She is only 10, let a child act her age, don't force her into adulthood . Happy birthday to your little girl.
did you not read its her birthday? Perharps it was just for today her birthday, how did you even notice? Because i didn't. tongue
At 10 girls enjoy experimenting applying make ups, my daughter does the same its no harm! Do you have children/daughter? Othewise quit the preaching raise your own child/children how you like, you are only asked to show love on her birthday not criticise. angry
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by ebubey(f): 9:35am On May 15, 2016
UrWorstNitemare:

***GO N DO AWAY WIT UR HAIR... SHIKENA***
undecided

luk ur headdresser in d face n say, wit a loud voice.... 'I WANTA BARB SKODO!!!
cheesy
Ignoring you *
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by otiigba1(m): 9:39am On May 15, 2016
ebubey:

Ignoring you *
you sure are a very pretty girl, do not not look like a typical nigerian tongue, are you mixed raced? If you don't mind me asking embarassed , my son is mixed white caucasian
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by sixtus3606(m): 9:44am On May 15, 2016
lashout1:
if Ojota b like that how oshodi go be?
oshodi would definitely be disastrous grin

1 Like

Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by ebubey(f): 9:45am On May 15, 2016
otiigba1:
you sure are a very pretty girl, do not not look like a typical nigerian tongue, are you mixed raced? If you don't mind me asking embarassed , my son is mixed white caucasian
Typical naija girl... full blooded Igbo cool

1 Like

Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by otiigba1(m): 9:45am On May 15, 2016
Rainbow07:
Men no be small... One girl just chase me out of class one day o
grin grin grin grin *falls off ųdara tree* how do you mean chase you out? With the smell? Or hair?
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by byvan03: 9:47am On May 15, 2016
otiigba1:
did you not read its her birthday? Perharps it was just for today her birthday, how did you even notice? Because i didn't. tongue
At 10 girls enjoy experimenting applying make ups, my daughter does the same its no harm! Do you have children/daughter? Othewise quit the preaching raise your own child/children how you like, you are only asked to show love on her birthday not criticise. angry

I take it that you are the father of the child, it won't hurt you so badly if I wasn't right. If you bring your ish online, prepare for unsolicited opinion like mine. Next time be careful what you post online so you don't end up battering your emotions as you just did. Make up looks fugly on kids birthday or not , I don't have children or daughter so I will help you raise yours whether you like or not cool. Next time use some lip balm & powder and she will look great kiss.

1 Like

Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by otiigba1(m): 10:07am On May 15, 2016
ebubey:

Typical naija girl... full blooded Igbo cool
Good! Very nice and clean looking! Indeed! wink i am Igbo Also.
Do you always look this nice or was it just for that day? tongue
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by retake89(m): 10:10am On May 15, 2016
tayo200:
.my lecturer was suppose to teach us MTH401 today by 9a.m..but he came 1hr30mins later..instead of saying sorry, e dey form boss for us..we vexed say we no do again..wetin pain me b say, I wasted 400naira on transport for nothing...wait o..wat am I saying..
BTW God is ur strength..

Pls reboot ur brain...
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by Originalsly: 10:14am On May 15, 2016
keryj:
I once had to let attachment on my hair for 7weeks. Unlike me I loose my braid once is a month. But I was really broke and had nothing doing plus I had to attend series of interviews so I had no choice than to let the braid be. But on te sixth week I started perceiving odour and had to do something since no money for hairspray or cream. Firstly I got hair oil worth of #80. Secondly A friend advised me not to use net while sleeping, despite the hheat I manage to do so. Thirdly, I let the fan blow on it after applying the oil before going out. Fourthly, I flaunt it when am on the road or on a bike it hhelps air in it but I tie a knot once I get to where am going or in a bus. Lastly, I removed some of the braids at the back of the hair which is where heat and odour mostly emanates from due to lack of exposure and excesive heat. By sevent week bfor I started experience serious headache, itching and discomfort while sleeping but the odour was gone, my braid looked everly shiny although rough.
Hmmm....were you successful in any of the interviews? I'm sure your head would be smelly despite all your explanations. Your head would trap sweat... and having on braids would make matters worse if your skull is not exposed. After spraying or applying oil or whatever... once you get out there the old sweat would rise up and overpower whatever you applied. I guess that's what happened to the lady in the bank... thought her hair was smelling fine when she left home. Why have braids if you can't afford to properly maintain it?....is it a must?
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by worksmart(m): 10:15am On May 15, 2016
You are sounding like it is best if you stay away from women since they disgust you. But be careful you do not catch 14years in jail tongue
EmekaBlue:
Smell worse if compared to a smelly guy..U cant stand it
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by otiigba1(m): 10:17am On May 15, 2016
byvan03:

I take it that you are the father of the child, it won't hurt you so badly if I wasn't right. If you bring your ish online, prepare for unsolicited opinion like mine. Next time be careful what you post online so you don't end up battering your emotions as you just did. Make up looks fugly on kids birthday or not , I don't have children or daughter so I will help you raise yours whether you like or not cool. Next time use some lip balm & powder and she will look great kiss.
precicesly ! As i thought you do not have child/children so is not in any position to understand what raising a child is like, especially a female child, until you have children/child i suggest you keep shtum! With your sanctimonious attitude/advice.
Make ups do not determine how Good/bad a female child is been raised.
Balm or powder? grin whats the difference between that and make up? Why bother at all with either? Are they not supposed to be just 10 years old? As you have criticized, See how unqualified and confused you are?
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by Naturalista(f): 10:33am On May 15, 2016
Applying oil and spray sheen is a no no.Instead use a waterless shampoo to get rid of the smell and afterwards use a hair dryer on cool or fan mode to dry the hair.The waterless shampoo can be bought in my store shop A2061 Tejuosho main shopping complex Yaba Lagos or call 08029554160 to order.

Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by byvan03: 11:19am On May 15, 2016
otiigba1:
precicesly ! As i thought you do not have child/children so is not in any position to understand what raising a child is like, especially a female child, until you have children/child i suggest you keep shtum! With your sanctimonious attitude/advice.
Make ups do not determine how Good/bad a female child is been raised.
Balm or powder? grin whats the difference between that and make up? Why bother at all with either? Are they not supposed to be just 10 years old? As you have criticized, See how unqualified and confused you are?

E pain am grin grin, but seriously stop making a child ugly because she has no choice, nobody is talking about your sanctimonious jargon here . Look at that picture and if your eyes doesn't lack Vit A, you did see it doesn't look right. Oh yes powder and lip balm are make up but it is age appropriate, it won't look as ridiculous undecided. Why will I shtum when your kid is here in public, right here for me to raise? cheesy
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by lordyugo: 11:21am On May 15, 2016
VickyRotex:
Op, the thing is when the hair isnt washed for a while, adding mousse and oil sheen like you said, will only add to the smell/odour. Cos the smell is due to long stay of those chemicals without washing and also sweating.

Even ladies who take very good care of their hair, can still experience little of this, especially in the hot weather.

With the hot weather, I advise ladies who can't maintain their hair or ladies who sweat alot, to stick to making straw curls.

It's very nice to carry during the hot weather. Lots of air will be able to pass through your hair. And with that, you wont have to worry about any odour from weavons or braids. Just use your hair mousse and you're good to go,
or maintain a very good hair cut.

Here's a link on how to make straw curls yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oj68AmK6w0I

and u girls wonder why atimes we dont want to cuddle thinking we dnt luv u
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by sowhatifiamibo(m): 11:23am On May 15, 2016
goodmorning40:
Are u sure it wasn't ur boxers smelling u instead
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin!!! You dey wucked o o o o!![b][/b]
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by Raalsalghul: 11:35am On May 15, 2016
Randyhot:
Op, I can understand your plight. I can't count how many times I've left a queue during my school days just because the lady in front of me had smelly hair.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Who Took Weed And Tramadol Collapses In Delta, Enters River To Cool Off / New Organ Discovered Inside Human Body By Scientists / Old Woman Spotted Picking Used Sanitary Pads From A Refuse Dump. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.