Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,312 members, 7,842,926 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue (47053 Views)

Hacks For Dealing With Smelly Feet / How To Get Rid Of Smelly Feet / Smelly Dry Vagina? Drowning Your Man In Bed - Jaaruma The Goron Tula Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by sugarbeesmith(m): 11:15pm On May 14, 2016
chi4ik4:
bros my experience is so profound (worst), I'm the class Rep in the university and I suffered from both mouth Odour and smelling hair! some of them will just keep talking without brake. sorry though!!!
na the mouth odour worst pass..na to hold breath if u wan reply them.

2 Likes

Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by idu1(m): 11:15pm On May 14, 2016
ebubey:

Really? Wats really ur intention?
u have got fresh hair.
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by CaptainEColeJnr: 11:17pm On May 14, 2016
VickyRotex:
Op, the thing is when the hair isnt washed for a while, adding mousse and oil sheen like you said, will only add to the smell/odour. Cos the smell is due to long stay of those chemicals without washing and also sweating.

Even ladies who take very good care of their hair, can still experience little this, especially in the hot weather.

With the hot weather, I advise ladies who can't maintain their hair or ladies who sweat alot, to stick to making straw curls.

It's very nice to carry during the hot weather. Lots of air will be able to pass through your hair. And with that, you wont have to worry about any odour from weavons or braids. Just use your hair mousse and you're good to go,
or maintain a very good hair cut.

Here's a link on how to make straw curls yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oj68AmK6w0I
GBAM!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by idu1(m): 11:22pm On May 14, 2016
drejenny:
Some will just leave their hair for weeks without care
what are the best way to treat and prevent hair from smelling? I know a lady that have smelly hair few days after hairdo. Buh i dont how i go take tell her sha....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by Blakenails(m): 11:25pm On May 14, 2016
Ladies with smelly hairs are not from Nigeria.. They are from Libya
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by lakes99: 11:32pm On May 14, 2016
eiBADAn:
Epp me check out my new blog. Thanks. [url]Villagesquareobserver.[/url]

ur blog name long train........VSOBSERVER is better
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by falconxxx(m): 11:33pm On May 14, 2016
OMG! shocked did you die?
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by sukkot: 11:36pm On May 14, 2016
hair smelling like the buttcrack of a mad man. dayum

dunno mayne i cant deal with a woman with any kind of fake hair. one girl took of her fake hair, when she took it off her scalp had gone mouldy and green. its in this video here . start from the 1:58 minute mark and watch for just 10 seconds or more if you want

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuXaOHtABb8

2 Likes

Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by domopps(m): 11:42pm On May 14, 2016
ladyF:
Lol... All you had to do was ask the bank cleaners for the air freshener that they have and spray the hair, in case of next time sha. You're very welcome! Don't menshion grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

You no go kee me with laff.......

Happy weekend dear but the poster below you sha!

Cheeeeeers
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by AreaFada2: 11:47pm On May 14, 2016
SweetBoyFriend:
That's how their vagina smells.

Every vagina in the world smells, but there are som[b]e that smells like dead fish[/b].

That's why you have to take two shower before i can get down with you

That is usually bacterial vaginosis (BV) infection. If not pregnant, it's not usually of concern aside the embarrassment.
Surprisingly, it's not caused by being unclean. Quite the opposite.

It is by trying to be too clean: using womanliness deodorant, douche, antiseptic in bathe, etc.
These will destroy the usual vaginal flora.

Many ladies need to know that over washing their down below with lots of medicated soap is not good for vaginal health.

1 Like

Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by goodmorning40: 11:50pm On May 14, 2016
banme1:
are u the lady?
No, am just talking from experience
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by habsydiamond(m): 11:50pm On May 14, 2016
Even if she wear bullet proof e go still smell. Na like cassava wey dem don put for water for more dan 15days.

1 Like

Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 14, 2016
lakes99:

ur blog name long train........VSOBSERVER is better

Thanks for the advice but it passes the blog content better. Once you have checked on your browser, getting the homepage easily won't be a problem. Stelladimokokorkus is long too o. Please check out my new write up about Domestic Violence in our society.
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by Mayflowa(m): 11:57pm On May 14, 2016
Lexusgs430:

What I would have done was, simply leave the queue and come back when the smelly head had left.
If her head smelt that awful, imagine the odour from the VJ!!!
NB: Did I just mention odour from VJ?

Don't let Linda Ikeji arrest you o

1 Like

Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by UrWorstNitemare: 12:00am On May 15, 2016
ebubey:

***GO N DO AWAY WIT UR HAIR... SHIKENA***
undecided

luk ur headdresser in d face n say, wit a loud voice.... 'I WANTA BARB SKODO!!!
cheesy

1 Like

Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by wittyt98(m): 12:05am On May 15, 2016
Randyhot:
hi kid...hows ur night going?
ooooo! shit!! grin grin grin he killed him grin grin
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by esejessy(f): 12:09am On May 15, 2016
Lmaoooooooooo!
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by karleone(m): 12:11am On May 15, 2016
The one that annoys most is when you're in a keke or bus and the so called lady's hair is flying- due to breeze- and mistakenly gums on your lips. Pfft!

4 Likes

Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by leac508(m): 12:17am On May 15, 2016
mak dem go barb hair if monie for brazillian don finish

1 Like

Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by Mariojane(f): 12:20am On May 15, 2016
Op you don't have to apologize or feel embarrass or anything. I do wonder why ladies keep hair for a long time. I know a lady that left braid for 2months. All in the name of saving money, why make your hair if you can't re do it @ the appropriate time. I can't imagine leaving my hair For one month not to talk to 2months. I am a lady but the truth must be said

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 12:21am On May 15, 2016
ladies if you can't keep your hair don't make your hair.

1 Like

Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by Lexusgs430: 12:27am On May 15, 2016
Mayflowa:

Don't let Linda Ikeji arrest you o
She can, only if she allows me gather enough evidence to defend myself!!!
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by worksmart(m): 12:35am On May 15, 2016
But you love the smell right?

Or are you homo?
EmekaBlue:
Girlz can smell sha xpecially as heat dey...Too many fake things xpiring on them
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by hringbraut: 12:42am On May 15, 2016
Lmao
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by DICKtator: 12:51am On May 15, 2016
Avsegzy:
Lol similar thing happened to me today I entered bus from iyana iba to agege siting beside this chewing gum girl I really blamed myself with d irritating sounds coming out of her mouth. When it got to a stage I couldn't bear it any longer cos I've started feeling like vomiting I complained to her but she just pretended as if I wasn't talking to her

Dude are you for real?

What did you tell her?

How did you tell her?

grin grin grin grin
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by MrImole: 12:54am On May 15, 2016
SweetBoyFriend:
That's how their vagina smells.

Every vagina in the world smells, but there are some that smells like dead fish.

That's why you have to take two shower before i can get down with you
You mean mouth gig?
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by Mcjades: 12:57am On May 15, 2016
Lol, it's a common occurrence. Guys check this out. ..https://tobena..com.ng/2016/05/make-money-online-2016-and-forever.html cool
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by Bitterleafsoup: 1:02am On May 15, 2016
ebubey:

of course he is chasing a beauty like you
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by EmekaBlue(m): 1:03am On May 15, 2016
Bad smell..No I pass
worksmart:
But you love the smell right?

Or are you homo?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Was 99.9% Dead Due To Fake Drugs, But God Gave Me Another Chance / A Lady Suffering From Monkey Pox In Enugu (Photo) / Autopsy: See What An Expectant Mother Said That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.