Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,972 members, 7,838,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue (47032 Views)

Hacks For Dealing With Smelly Feet / How To Get Rid Of Smelly Feet / Smelly Dry Vagina? Drowning Your Man In Bed - Jaaruma The Goron Tula Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by otiigba1(m): 11:40am On May 15, 2016
byvan03:

E pain am grin grin, but seriously stop making a child ugly because she has no choice, nobody is talking about your sanctimonious jargon here . Look at that picture and if your eyes doesn't lack Vit A, you did see it doesn't look right. Oh yes powder and lip balm are make up but it is age appropriate, it won't look as ridiculous undecided. Why will I shtum when your kid is here in public, right here for me to raise? cheesy
you seem to know more about children for some one who do not have any of their own Makes me wonder If any ulterior motives? Why couldn't you see past the make ups? I did, Or are you one of those who likes dishing irrelevant Advices on matters they no nothing about.
I feel sorry for who ever will be so unfortunate to be your child/children.because they will have a control freak as a parent you prolly will never ever let them leave the house.
Parents are not perfect we do our best, without previous experiences, In your case No! You already no it all without any shread of experience. It boggles the mind!
I pray you have yours your opinion may just change.
Good luck! And have a nice day, i ve got important things to attend to, like my daughter, you obviously haven't tongue
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by finalboss(m): 11:56am On May 15, 2016
switmay32:
Abeg make una wish my daugther happy birthday
happy buffday to her wishing her long life nd prosperity
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by finalboss(m): 11:59am On May 15, 2016
HateU2:
If u smell my hair ehn, u wont wanna leave meundecided
i cnt leave yo baby .....you all i hv....
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by byvan03: 12:13pm On May 15, 2016
otiigba1:
you seem to know more about children for some one who do not have any of their own Makes me wonder If any ulterior motives? Why couldn't you see past the make ups? I did, Or are you one of those who likes dishing irrelevant Advices on matters they no nothing about.
I feel sorry for who ever will be so unfortunate to be your child/children.because they will have a control freak as a parent you prolly will never ever let them leave the house.
Parents are not perfect we do our best, without previous experiences, In your case No! You already no it all without any shread of experience. It boggles the mind!
I pray you have yours your opinion may just change.
Good luck! And have a nice day, i ve got important things to attend to, like my daughter, you obviously haven't tongue

Nope, you don't have any important thing to attend to, just go clean the mess on the child and stop haggling like a fish seller " Dad of the century " cheesy cheesy. You should be paying for my inexperienced expertise which clearly is more valid than your experienced amateurish parental disposition , but I will let it pass because you are thoroughly pained just as I like it. You need the luck more than I do wink.
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by VickyRotex(f): 12:41pm On May 15, 2016
lordyugo:

and u girls wonder why atimes we dont want to cuddle thinking we dnt luv u

If you love her, you'll let her know and also help her to get rid of it.
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by ebubey(f): 12:52pm On May 15, 2016
otiigba1:
Good! Very nice and clean looking! Indeed! wink i am Igbo Also.
Do you always look this nice or was it just for that day? tongue
Lol for which day cheesy... I try my best to look good always cool
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 15, 2016
finalboss:
i cnt leave yo baby .....you all i hv....
bet u ar married undecided

Ur DP, wat's up wit it smiley
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by MarieSucre(f): 1:21pm On May 15, 2016
yungEX:
to make matters worse some will still wear a smelly hijab.. death by stench

Taaaaaah. Gerrout. You go and wear hijab for just one hot sunny day and then you'll know what's up.
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by chuka9: 1:55pm On May 15, 2016
let us commit all the Jamaicas with dread lock in prayers, the stench that is coming out from their hair lord have Marcy !
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by mamawin(f): 2:20pm On May 15, 2016
lashout1:
if Ojota b like that how oshodi go be?
you really lashed out o

1 Like

Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by tayo200(m): 2:34pm On May 15, 2016
retake89:

Pls reboot ur brain...
rebooting failed.
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 15, 2016
lol...I don't blame you jare...

Randyhot:
I was in the bank some few days ago for some transactions and hell the queue was long and thick, it happened that i was standing behind this lady with a particular kind of braids named after this popular reggea star...and ol' boy the kind of stench oozing out from there was just unbearable, i turned my head left..no,turned right..no way, not even the serene and chilled atmostphere could help me.
When it became unbearable i was forced to bring out my handkerchief and stylishly cover my nose. I heard some suppresed laughter from a guy who took notice and the lady became embarrased. it was not my intention to embarrass her as i have to save my life.
I know most ladies dont wash their hair, but what stops them from using treatments like hair mousse or sheen and whatever needed to be applied to keep the foul odour out is what i dnt know.
Or if the hair got wet by mistake and the odour will be noticeable, what prevents such people from using caps or scarfs to cover their hair?
Any advice for such type of ladies here will be much educational healthwise, as this is a serious breach of public health.
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 15, 2016
Randyhot:
I was in the bank some few days ago for some transactions and hell the queue was long and thick, it happened that i was standing behind this lady with a particular kind of braids named after this popular reggea star...and ol' boy the kind of stench oozing out from there was just unbearable, i turned my head left..no,turned right..no way, not even the serene and chilled atmostphere could help me.
When it became unbearable i was forced to bring out my handkerchief and stylishly cover my nose. I heard some suppresed laughter from a guy who took notice and the lady became embarrased. it was not my intention to embarrass her as i have to save my life.
I know most ladies dont wash their hair, but what stops them from using treatments like hair mousse or sheen and whatever needed to be applied to keep the foul odour out is what i dnt know.
Or if the hair got wet by mistake and the odour will be noticeable, what prevents such people from using caps or scarfs to cover their hair?
Any advice for such type of ladies here will be much educational healthwise, as this is a serious breach of public health.

The problem is that people stand too close to each other in such places. If there are twenty people before you, leaving at least a foot of breathing space between one person and the next will not increase the time it will take to be served. This should apply to voting lines, government office lines etc. Give people personal space. The problem is that personal space does not exist in our culture

Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by buksaylor001: 2:57pm On May 15, 2016
ebubey:

otiigba1:
Good! Very nice and clean looking! Indeed! i am Igbo Also.
Do you always look this nice or was it just for that day?
Lol for which day ... I try my best to look good always
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)

I see-
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by otiigba1(m): 3:14pm On May 15, 2016
byvan03:

Nope, you don't have any important thing to attend to, just go clean the mess on the child and stop haggling like a fish seller " Dad of the century " cheesy cheesy. You should be paying for my inexperienced expertise which clearly is more valid than your experienced amateurish parental disposition , but I will let it pass because you are thoroughly pained just as I like it. You need the luck more than I do wink.
SMH i see you are still on here mumbling, i see were your moral high comes from, for your imformation that was not my daughters photos on here i didn't post that photos, i would never put up the photos of my child on here for nicompoops like you to comment on, my daughter is not even a nigerian. My daughter is a mixed raced born in England with a white caucasian mother. Then again your sanctimonious moral high wouldn't have let you notice That i didn't post that photos.
Yes! There is no more important things like cleaning up after my children, something you would not know about tongue or will ever experience.
Talk about luck? Well i mean you have to have children first. I wonder why you haven't had any yet tongue
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by otiigba1(m): 3:25pm On May 15, 2016
ebubey:

i can see that, i am not sure folks are allowed to get engaged online on nairaland i would have asked to get engaged with you *jokes* grin grin keep up with the Good looks you might end up with a millionaire husband tongue
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by byvan03: 3:27pm On May 15, 2016
otiigba1:
SMH i see you are still on here mumbling, i see were your moral high comes from, for your imformation that was not my daughters photos on here i didn't post that photos, i would never put up the photos of my child on here for nicompoops like you to comment on, my daughter is not even a nigerian. My daughter is a mixed raced born in England with a white caucasian mother. Then again your sanctimonious moral high wouldn't have let you notice.
Yes! There is no more important things like cleaning up after my children, something you would not know about tongue or will ever experience.

I thought you claimed to be busy. Nicompoop because I asked you to clean the horrible paint on the child 's face?hahaha I like hormonal folks a lot. Seriously no one cares if your child is a product of away match between an aboriginal Australian and a chink, so I don't know what you want me to do with your child 's life history/parentage. You can clean and scrub till your knuckle peels, I just want the little girl to be mess free tongue. Why will I want to know about cleaning and scrubbing, does it report credit alert? cheesy
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by byvan03: 3:28pm On May 15, 2016
cheesy
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by otiigba1(m): 3:33pm On May 15, 2016
byvan03:

I thought you claimed to be busy. Nicompoop because I asked you to clean the horrible paint on the child 's face?hahaha I like hormonal folks a lot. Seriously no one cares if your child is a product away match between an aboriginal Australian and a chink, so I don't know what you want me to do with your child 's life history/parentage. You can clean and scrub till your knuckle peels, I just want the little girl to be mess free tongue. Why will I want to know about cleaning and scrubbing, does it report credit alert? cheesy
you didn't disappoint as ever. Been that you are too familiar with raising children one wonders why you have not had one yet, You couldn't get any one pregnant? Or do you prefer same gender? And yes! I ve got a child in Australia too tongue.
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by byvan03: 3:40pm On May 15, 2016
otiigba1:
you didn't disappoint as ever. Been that you are too familiar with raising children one wonders why you have not had one yet, You couldn't get any one pregnant? Or do you prefer same gender? And yes! I ve got a child in Australia too tongue.

Why do I need a child, when people like you are already littering the earth? Isn't it noble to devote my life to giving you important tips that will help you not raise twerkers? cheesy
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by otiigba1(m): 3:49pm On May 15, 2016
byvan03:

Why do I need a child, when people like you are already littering the earth? Isn't it noble to devote my life to giving you important tips that will help you not raise twerkers? cheesy
Absolutely! That's exactly my intention to litter the earth with what ever you wish to call them, as folks like you care so much about not littering the earth they haven't dissapeard to the moon can not tongue
Or is it the case of you can't have a child therefore bash folks like me who can?
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by byvan03: 3:55pm On May 15, 2016
otiigba1:
Absolutely! That's exactly my intention to litter the earth with what ever you wish to call them, as folks like you care so much about not littering the earth they haven't dissapeard to the moon tongue
Or is it the case of you can't have a child therefore bash folks like me who can?

Bashing? If you call a friendly chat bashing, what then will you call the real thing, panel beating ? You are just very emotional...like a girl smiley. Say me well to your little girl and please don't paint her face, let her grow at her own pace. Happy Sunday cheesy.
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by famouspeter(m): 4:23pm On May 15, 2016
HOW TO GET RID OF FIBROID WITHOUT SURGERY
WELCOME TO FIBRIODS ULTIMATE REMEDY
Hello Friend Are you struggling to get rid of your uterine fibroids? Are you frustrated, in pain, or feeling anxious for not being able to properly cure your fibroids despite all your efforts? Are you experiencing irregular periods, pain in your lower abdomen or bloating? Are you afraid of not being able to have children?
DON'T WORRY AGAIN-THERE IS HOPE FOR YOU
With Our Treatment and guide you will be able to
Get Rid Of Your Uterine Fibroids Naturally Within 1 or 2 Months and Prevent Their Recurrence
Eliminate Pelvic Pressure and Pain, Bloating and Discomfort
Boost Your Fertility and Gain Regular Periods (No More Spotting or Unexpected periods)
Stop Bladder Pressure
Get Rid Of Heavy Menstrual Flow (Menorrhagia) or Painful Menstrual Flow (Dysmenorrhea)
Get Rid Of Pain During Intercourse (Dyspareunia).
Improve the Quality of Your Life Dramatically!
For More Information: Kindly Visit »»» http://lastinghealthsupport.com

Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by ebubey(f): 5:16pm On May 15, 2016
otiigba1:
i can see that, i am not sure folks are allowed to get engaged online on nairaland i would have asked to get engaged with you *jokes* grin grin keep up with the Good looks you might end up with a millionaire husband tongue
Lols cheesy
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by otiigba1(m): 6:28pm On May 15, 2016
ebubey:

Lols cheesy
yea! I know you would like that grin you could get engaged with me tongue my Golly! You are one of the most beautifull things i ve ever set my eyes on shocked i must admit
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by finalboss(m): 7:53pm On May 15, 2016
HateU2:
bet u ar married undecided

Ur DP, wat's up wit it smiley
i like it.... is it badt in using my wife's dp ?
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 15, 2016
finalboss:
i like it.... is it badt in using my wife's dp ?
bet who's ur wife
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by finalboss(m): 9:37pm On May 15, 2016
HateU2:
bet who's ur wife
you nah
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 15, 2016
finalboss:
you nah
i'm not married oo
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by finalboss(m): 9:55pm On May 15, 2016
HateU2:
i'm not married oo
keep denying
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by EmekaBlue(m): 1:11am On May 16, 2016
My woman wont smell
worksmart:
You are sounding like it is best if you stay away from women since they disgust you. But be careful you do not catch 14years in jail tongue
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by worksmart(m): 2:29am On May 16, 2016
But I thought the smell of women disgusts you undecided
EmekaBlue:
My woman wont smell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Lady Suffering From Monkey Pox In Enugu (Photo) / I Was 99.9% Dead Due To Fake Drugs, But God Gave Me Another Chance / Autopsy: See What An Expectant Mother Said That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.