Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,364 members, 7,843,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue (47054 Views)

Hacks For Dealing With Smelly Feet / How To Get Rid Of Smelly Feet / Smelly Dry Vagina? Drowning Your Man In Bed - Jaaruma The Goron Tula Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by Bamz(m): 1:11am On May 15, 2016
lashout1:
if Ojota b like that how oshodi go be?

Nah this ain't right
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by MrImole: 1:14am On May 15, 2016
dimexy247:

Oh boy, you killed it bro, and I pity some niggers who goes all the way down to give head. Weldone ooooooo grin
Is it so bad?
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by boolet: 1:25am On May 15, 2016
Randyhot:
hi kid...hows ur night going?
Epic!!! grin
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by amtaken(f): 1:43am On May 15, 2016
The hair must have been beaten by rain without her blow-drying it afterwards.

She should have loosened it.

I guess she didn't have the financial capability to do that.

I blame Buhari.

Randyhot:
I was in the bank some few days ago for some transactions and hell the queue was long and thick, it happened that i was standing behind this lady with a particular kind of braids named after this popular reggea star...and ol' boy the kind of stench oozing out from there was just unbearable, i turned my head left..no,turned right..no way, not even the serene and chilled atmostphere could help me.
When it became unbearable i was forced to bring out my handkerchief and stylishly cover my nose. I heard some suppresed laughter from a guy who took notice and the lady became embarrased. it was not my intention to embarrass her as i have to save my life.
I know most ladies dont wash their hair, but what stops them from using treatments like hair mousse or sheen and whatever needed to be applied to keep the foul odour out is what i dnt know.
Or if the hair got wet by mistake and the odour will be noticeable, what prevents such people from using caps or scarfs to cover their hair?
Any advice for such type of ladies here will be much educational healthwise, as this is a serious breach of public health.
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by finalboss(m): 1:48am On May 15, 2016
CaroLyner:
[size=16pt]laughs in swahili grin[/size]
your smelly hair dere
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by finalboss(m): 1:49am On May 15, 2016
hateu2... cm nd see ...hope your hair is not like dis
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by Tedassie(m): 1:58am On May 15, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Maybe she was broke hence couldnt change hairdo undecided
Big congrats to her then undecided
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by worksmart(m): 2:04am On May 15, 2016
So only women smell bad?
EmekaBlue:
Bad smell..No I pass
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by Blakenails(m): 2:15am On May 15, 2016
Ladies with smelly hairs are not from Nigeria... They are from Libya
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by teebillz: 2:44am On May 15, 2016
The ebubey make sense sha. Ebubey, will you marry me? I am so serious.
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by phenase(m): 2:56am On May 15, 2016
Too bad
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by Nyceguy92: 4:27am On May 15, 2016
[quote author=Randyhot post=45599660]

I love it when I get close to a lady and her hair smells good.
Ladies should know that part of men's assessment of them is how their hair check out in our noses.
I tell my woman immediately I notice that the fruity/sweet smell is no longer there.

I had the ordeal of travelling in same car with this lady who had Jerry curls.
Oil was dripping down her neck in the hot weather.
The smell from her hair almost made sick. Thank God I managed to keep myself from vomiting.

Even if hair dryer dey available, na where you see light to wash and power-dry?

1 Like

Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by Nobody: 4:49am On May 15, 2016
yungEX:
to make matters worse some will still wear a smelly hijab.. death by stench
And when did Muslims start wearing braids or attachments?

2 Likes

Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by Obason22(m): 5:03am On May 15, 2016
Oh, boy. I got d same abt one month ago, it happen at GTB Auchi, I nearly collapse but d fact dat i neded money i have to bear it, but all d same since we're here to educate oursef nd profer solution nd advice to each other, pls ladies u shuld undstd dat ur body is centre of atraction u cannot leave a single day witout mantainance of ur body, pls endavour to re-touch, ur hair, shave ur private body nd arm pit to zero, so dat u dnt scare people away thank u.

4 Likes

Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by dmltoyin(m): 5:36am On May 15, 2016
lashout1:
if Ojota b like that how oshodi go be?
Lmao
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by Rainbow07(m): 5:57am On May 15, 2016
Men no be small... One girl just chase me out of class one day o

1 Like

Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by ClintonDal(m): 5:58am On May 15, 2016
Lol I feel your pain op, I've actually been in such situation before. I invited some friends over for a program back then in school so after the whole thing we all went back to my crib to pass the night. We allowed the lady amongst us use the bed while we stayed on the couch and the floor.
Fast forward to the next day after they had all left I cleaned my room but noticed there was this foul smell coming from the pillows. I changed the covers but it still lingered. The stench could make u throw up if u place ur face on the pillow. I soaked the pillows in hot water and washed them but alas the smell no gree comot.
That was how I had to buy new pillows all because I wan form gentleman. From that day I seriously avoided that girl and her smelly weavon.

2 Likes

Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by CioAngels(f): 6:14am On May 15, 2016
There is nothing stopping ladies from washing their braids if they must carry it for two week.

1 Like

Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by wisane: 6:28am On May 15, 2016
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by ussy09(m): 6:36am On May 15, 2016
yungEX:
to make matters worse some will still wear a smelly hijab.. death by stench
If the hijab is on how on earth can u see the hair? Remember d op is talking abt hair.
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by Colyxbro(m): 6:40am On May 15, 2016
That has been a big "turn off" for me to some babes I've met cry
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by Ifebazz(m): 6:42am On May 15, 2016
Ladies and their smelly hairs, yet many of them will be forming like other people's skin would infect them on contact. It's really a great turn off for me, honestly. Imagine trying to cuddle a chick and almost choking because you're holding your breathe from the stench from her hair? One minute you don come for your own safety.
Na by force to carry hair?

1 Like

Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by hardcorevin(m): 6:49am On May 15, 2016
SweetBoyFriend:
Human hair stinks.
As a guy who keeps long hair, sometimes, your hair will slightly stink till you wash it.

Just imagine, women put on weave for months with washing their hair, they're sweating and the weave is the there, they go to sleep, the weave is still there, they take a bath without Washing their hair and the weave is still there, they get drenched in the rain, the weave is still there, How do you think it will smell ??

to be framk,i love women with Natural hair,it makes me mad!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by lielbree: 6:57am On May 15, 2016
Women wash your hair and spray perfume on it
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by uzoormah(m): 6:59am On May 15, 2016
ladies hair smelling sinx 0062BC

1 Like

Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by lielbree: 6:59am On May 15, 2016
SweetBoyFriend:
Human hair stinks.
As a guy who keeps long hair, sometimes, your hair will slightly stink till you wash it.

Just imagine, women put on weave for months with washing their hair, they're sweating and the weave is the there, they go to sleep, the weave is still there, they take a bath without Washing their hair and the weave is still there, they get drenched in the rain, the weave is still there, How do you think it will smell ??
No one wears a weave for months without out washing. At best 3weeks then the wash and change the weave
Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by EmekaBlue(m): 7:06am On May 15, 2016
Smell worse if compared to a smelly guy..U cant stand it
worksmart:
So only women smell bad?

1 Like

Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by peaceuntous: 7:18am On May 15, 2016
Mrvirgin:

We understand ur topics haven't been making front-page but don't come and display ur anger on dis thread. D truth be told, some girls don't take good care of their hairs, it should be put on front-page so as to increase dia consciousness abt d stuff. It's a synthetic disaster.

Mr man, i am not interested in my post hitting front page. Not at all.
BUT I AM INTERESTED IN THE LIFE, PEACE, AND SECURITY OF ALL NIGERIANS.

Unlike some people who come online to spend their time, some of who have a lot of time on their hands, I AM ALWAYS BUSY,, RUNNING MY BUSINESS AND MAKING ME AND MY FAMILY SOME MONEY.

I have always used nairaland as a forum to get recent news, unwind, and laugh at some of the funny comments some people make. But i never registered. I only registered after the massacre of people in Nimbo by the fulanis. It was that massacre that turnd me and my colleagues and friends into ewarriors. Very unlike us.

Because i see trouble ahead for nigeria. When a leader allows some people to cause mayhem, especially when those who are doing it ar his friends, or relatives, then Rwanda, Burundi, South Sudan, might be unfolding in our very eyes.

I encourage you to read a little bit of internation and African history. The Balkan States in Europe, Somalia, Sudan, Rwanda, Burundi, these are all a few examples.

IF YOU LIKE, CONTINUE TO WORRY ABOUT SMELLY HAIR, AND LET NIGERIA DISINTEGRATE INTO VIOLENCE.
IF FULANIS ARE NOT STOPPED BY TTHEIR MASTERS, AND WE THE VICTIMS DONT STOP THEM, NIGERIA WILL EXPERIENCE CIVIL UNREST, THE EXTENT THAT MIGHT WIPE ALL OF US OFF. NO ONE EVER WINS IN WAR. I DONT WANT WAR. I DONT WANT VIOLENCE. I DONT WANT REPRISAL KILLINGS. I WANT PEACE. I WANT PEOPLE LIKE YOU TO REASON AND USE EVERY PEACEFUL MEANS TO PROTEST. ONE IS BY BOYCOTTING THEIR PRODUCTS. IT WORKS

1 Like

Re: My 15 Minutes Agony With A Lady With Smelly Hair In A Queue by Donsamie(m): 7:20am On May 15, 2016
be serious na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Was 99.9% Dead Due To Fake Drugs, But God Gave Me Another Chance / A Lady Suffering From Monkey Pox In Enugu (Photo) / Autopsy: See What An Expectant Mother Said That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.