Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,825 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Neighbors Who Hate Me Are Jealous Of My New Car? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Neighbors Who Hate Me Are Jealous Of My New Car? (3903 Views)

Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women / Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship / How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neighbors Who Hate Me Are Jealous Of My New Car? by mamagee3(f): 2:04am On May 14, 2016
Neighbors who hate me are jealous of my new car.

What do I do?
Re: Neighbors Who Hate Me Are Jealous Of My New Car? by raumdeuter: 2:04am On May 14, 2016
Burn the car, so they dont have anything to be jealous of

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neighbors Who Hate Me Are Jealous Of My New Car? by Kiish(m): 2:09am On May 14, 2016
LOL you dey okay so?
raumdeuter:
Burn the car, so they dont have anything to be jealous of

Re: Neighbors Who Hate Me Are Jealous Of My New Car? by lerumoss(f): 2:37am On May 14, 2016
Post the picture of the car. I want to admire it
Re: Neighbors Who Hate Me Are Jealous Of My New Car? by Nobody: 4:19am On May 14, 2016
mamagee3:

What do I do?

How do you know that, they just came out to look as you drove off, undecided

Do they suspect something? shocked
Re: Neighbors Who Hate Me Are Jealous Of My New Car? by NwaliE01: 4:28am On May 14, 2016
Really don't get it. Did you bought the car for them to jealous you?
Remember, One rich person among five poor people simply mean the total of six poor people living together.

1 Like

Re: Neighbors Who Hate Me Are Jealous Of My New Car? by deyemia: 4:31am On May 14, 2016
mamagee3:

What do I do?
Another mamagee3 posr. Excessive neighbor obsession. You need a relationship babe.
Re: Neighbors Who Hate Me Are Jealous Of My New Car? by majorbravo: 4:43am On May 14, 2016
I am surprised this is in the Romance section and not Auto section. What do you want us to do, advice you to cheat on your new car with your neighbours? Lol.

Ok I understand this sort of behaviour is common in the US. It happened to my aunt's husband at work when he bought an Escalade SUV back in the early 00s. This is common especially if you live in a black neighbourhood, it still happens in mostly white neighbourhoods but most times that would be because you are black and they don't expect you to be successful.

I'll give you this advice, F**k em. Give em the middle finger when you get the chance to. Q.E.D.

1 Like

Re: Neighbors Who Hate Me Are Jealous Of My New Car? by donholy28(m): 5:34am On May 14, 2016
majorbravo:
I am surprised this is in the Romance section and not Auto section. What do you want us to do, advice you to cheat on your new car with your neighbours? Lol.
Ok I understand this sort of behaviour is common in the US. It happened to my aunt's husband at work when he bought an Escalade SUV back in the early 00s. This is common especially if you live in a black neighbourhood, it still happens in mostly white neighbourhoods but most times that would be because you are black and they don't expect you to be successful.
I'll give you this advice, F**k em. Give em the middle finger when you get the chance to. Q.E.D.
Bros u no sabi dix useless op? everyday na useless posts she dey make,,ranging from "a guy looked at me;what does it mean" to "a co worker said am ugly"

2 Likes

Re: Neighbors Who Hate Me Are Jealous Of My New Car? by majorbravo: 5:52am On May 14, 2016
donholy28:
Bros u no sabi dix useless op? everyday na useless posts she dey make,,ranging from "a guy looked at me;what does it mean" to "a co worker said am ugly"

Lol, I like her dreadlocks sha cheesy
Re: Neighbors Who Hate Me Are Jealous Of My New Car? by Nobody: 6:12am On May 14, 2016
-You have never complimented or said something good about ur neigbour

-You've never said something good abt ur boyfriend yet u want him to FEAR you

-You want compliments over ur pic all the time but don't know how to compliment others

You're egocentric yet you're not concious of it let alone doing something about it. I forsee divorcesssss in ur marriagessssss

3 Likes

Re: Neighbors Who Hate Me Are Jealous Of My New Car? by Nobody: 6:19am On May 14, 2016
lerumoss:
Post the picture of the car. I want to admire it

Do you even think she has a cycle let alone bicycle? btw Your dp is finey cheesy

1 Like

Re: Neighbors Who Hate Me Are Jealous Of My New Car? by lerumoss(f): 12:53pm On May 14, 2016
vargasvictory:

Do you even think she has a cycle let alone bicycle? btw Your dp is finey cheesy

I just want to help with her delusion .
thanks
Re: Neighbors Who Hate Me Are Jealous Of My New Car? by cicc2010(f): 1:14pm On May 14, 2016
Yesterday she/he was copying your style and now its your new car. Mamagee you need help fast
Re: Neighbors Who Hate Me Are Jealous Of My New Car? by jmoore(m): 2:04pm On May 14, 2016
Are you talking about this car?
[img]http://mermaidlaughing.files./2014/02/old-rusty-cars-0261.jpg[/img]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neighbors Who Hate Me Are Jealous Of My New Car? by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 14, 2016
lerumoss:

I just want to help with her delusion .
thanks

Lol You could help her, Save a soul

Who knows, that might get you a front ticket in heaven grin
Re: Neighbors Who Hate Me Are Jealous Of My New Car? by lerumoss(f): 3:58pm On May 14, 2016
vargasvictory:
[/b]

[b] Lol You could help her, Save a soul

Who knows, that might get you a front ticket in heaven grin

Very funny.....
No one can help her. All we can do is, pretend with her
Re: Neighbors Who Hate Me Are Jealous Of My New Car? by lerumoss(f): 4:01pm On May 14, 2016
jmoore:
Are you talking about this car?
[img]http://mermaidlaughing.files./2014/02/old-rusty-cars-0261.jpg[/img]

Omg....are you the envious neighbor?
Re: Neighbors Who Hate Me Are Jealous Of My New Car? by jmoore(m): 4:04pm On May 14, 2016
lerumoss:

Omg....are you the envious neighbor?
Yes ma.
Re: Neighbors Who Hate Me Are Jealous Of My New Car? by UyiIredia(m): 4:10pm On May 14, 2016
Go pïss and shït.
Re: Neighbors Who Hate Me Are Jealous Of My New Car? by lerumoss(f): 4:12pm On May 14, 2016
jmoore:

Yes ma.

Lol....
Mamagee, come and see your jealous neighbor.
you sef , go and buy your own and stop envying her
Re: Neighbors Who Hate Me Are Jealous Of My New Car? by jmoore(m): 4:14pm On May 14, 2016
lerumoss:

Lol....
Mamagee, come and see your jealous neighbor.
you sef , go and buy your own and stop envying her
I don hear cheesy
Re: Neighbors Who Hate Me Are Jealous Of My New Car? by Afolabi15(m): 4:17pm On May 14, 2016
mamagee3:

What do I do?

Let me see the car first perhaps it will make me jealous of you too
Re: Neighbors Who Hate Me Are Jealous Of My New Car? by Flashh: 4:22pm On May 14, 2016
jmoore:

I don hear cheesy
She didn't even get the humour. grin
Re: Neighbors Who Hate Me Are Jealous Of My New Car? by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 14, 2016
God provided you with a car, the can only be envious! don't mind them please.
Re: Neighbors Who Hate Me Are Jealous Of My New Car? by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 14, 2016
lerumoss:

Very funny.....
No one can help her. All we can do is, pretend with her

Lmao That's bad uno

Even the Bible talked about salvation for people like Mamagee

Your eyes can help her grin
Re: Neighbors Who Hate Me Are Jealous Of My New Car? by lerumoss(f): 12:28am On May 15, 2016
vargasvictory:

Lmao That's bad uno

Even the Bible talked about salvation for people like Mamagee

Your eyes can help her grin

Mamagee case is beyond redemption....

I like her , she's funny.
Re: Neighbors Who Hate Me Are Jealous Of My New Car? by Nobody: 6:03am On May 15, 2016
lerumoss:

Mamagee case is beyond redemption....

I like her , she's funny.

Can't stop laughing. Next topic she'd create is 'My neighbor saw me laughing, she has not talked to me ever since, is she angry that I'm laughing"

Mind if I text u priv? grin
Re: Neighbors Who Hate Me Are Jealous Of My New Car? by lerumoss(f): 10:42am On May 15, 2016
vargasvictory:

Can't stop laughing. Next topic she'd create is 'My neighbor saw me laughing, she has not talked to me ever since, is she angry that I'm laughing"

Mind if I text u priv? grin

Don't mind
Re: Neighbors Who Hate Me Are Jealous Of My New Car? by amtaken(f): 4:42am On May 16, 2016
NwaliE01:
Really don't get it. Did you bought the car for them to jealous you?
Remember, One rich person among five poor people simply mean the total of six poor people living together.

Did you bought the car for them to jealous you?

Oya correct yourself ooo.

I no fit shout.
Re: Neighbors Who Hate Me Are Jealous Of My New Car? by Jadekitana(f): 5:28am On May 16, 2016
Typical characteristics of nairaland guys! Were you not her number 1 fan? Always commenting on all threads cos I remember this moniker very well. Obviously she dissed you, and you'v now resulted to insulting her, my friend grow up and move on.
RadicallyBlunt:
-You have never complimented or said something good about ur neigbour

-You've never said something good abt ur boyfriend yet u want him to FEAR you

-You want compliments over ur pic all the time but don't know how to compliment others

You're egocentric yet you're not concious of it let alone doing something about it. I forsee divorcesssss in ur marriagessssss
Re: Neighbors Who Hate Me Are Jealous Of My New Car? by firstking01(m): 5:43am On May 16, 2016
Jadekitana:
Typical characteristics of nairaland guys! Were you not her number 1 fan? Always commenting on all threads cos I remember this moniker very well. Obviously she dissed you, and you'v now resulted to insulting her, my friend grow up and move on.
undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

My First Sex Experience With A Virgin Girl / I Just Disgraced Myself Again This Morning. / I Need Advise On My Girlfriend Fetish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.