Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women (15438 Views)

SHOCKING: Meet Polyamorous Couple Who Say Others Are Jealous Of Their Sex Life / Reasons Why Men Are Jealous In A Relationship / ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by briandaman(m): 8:31pm On May 19, 2018
Ever since I joined this forum I have realised that there is animosity between south african women and Nigerian women. Why? Is it because Nigerian women feel intimidated by the beauty of south african women? I have noticed comments that were so unfortunate from Nigerian women regarding S.A women.... comments like whores.prostitutes. It's like they view all south african women as filth and sex workers. It's not south african women's fault that they look better than Nigerian women. Blame it on God. Live with this fact south african women are just prettier make peace with that and stop hating and making your life difficult angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 19, 2018
Which South African women and which Nigerian women?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by ubunja(m): 8:50pm On May 19, 2018

26 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Pat081: 8:52pm On May 19, 2018
Call your girlfriend and tell her to visit you, she'll ask you to send her transport money But if someone tells her that you have a lady in your room or lodge, she can even hire a private jet.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by LadyMarionette(f): 8:54pm On May 19, 2018
Lmao!!! grin grin grin

Op, this your plan will not work.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by ubunja(m): 8:54pm On May 19, 2018
Pat081:
Call your girlfriend and tell her to visit you, she'll ask you to send her transport money But if someone tells her that you have a lady in your room or lodge, she can even hire a private jet.
lol mah niggah

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 19, 2018
ubunja:
south african women: hot but dumb
nigerian women :smart but ugly.

nigerian men: handsome - nigerian women : ugly
south african men: ugly - south afican women: beautiful
What a brilliant analysis. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 19, 2018
Mariinee:
What a brilliant analysis. undecided
As much as his analysis sounds narrow minded.

I actually had the same mentality few years ago, until I was able to have a better perspective of life and realized that life is not black or white.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 19, 2018
greiboy:
As much as his analysis sounds narrow minded.

I actually had the same mentality few years ago, until I was able to have a better perspective of life and realized that life is not black or white.
Lol. You used to think Naija girls are ugly? sad
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by briandaman(m): 9:16pm On May 19, 2018
Ubunja ur name sounds south african.... if south african men are ugly does that include your father? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by briandaman(m): 9:17pm On May 19, 2018
Mariinee:
Which South African women and which Nigerian women?
Nigerian women like you hate south african women cause they look better

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 19, 2018
Mariinee:
Lol. You used to think Naija girls are ugly? sad
Not exactly, but I thought an average south African chick was more prettier than average Nigerian girls because of their skin color (slightly lighter on average) and often sexy, but I have soon realized beauty comes in different form
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 19, 2018
greiboy:
No, but I thought an average south African chick was more prettier than average Nigerian girls because of their skin color (slightly lighter on average) and often sexy, but I have soon realized beauty comes in different form
Ohh, okay. Well, they are really fine. grin
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 19, 2018
On this forum?

Lol Ladies here hardly take note of each other to start with cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by ubunja(m): 9:20pm On May 19, 2018
briandaman:
Ubunja ur name sounds south african.... if south african men are ugly does that include your father? grin grin
nigerians need to grow from this "you said blah blah blah, so it means your mother/father is blah blah blah". i've been to many social networks of other countries but nigerians really fixate on this thing. grow pls

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by briandaman(m): 9:21pm On May 19, 2018
The scary thing is that I can't even name 5 hot Nigerian girls by one hand grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by ubunja(m): 9:23pm On May 19, 2018
south african girls looks--wise have very little competition. those girls are pretty. and they're accomodating. you dont need a car or house to get.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by briandaman(m): 9:23pm On May 19, 2018
And to say that south african girls are hot and dumb is a lie. Have u seen that post of a hot yellowbone south african girl who graduated as a pilot? Have you?
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by highqueen(f): 9:23pm On May 19, 2018
undecided
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 19, 2018
Mariinee:
Ohh, okay. Well, they are really fine. grin
Yes, but if you look closer, they don't always have very pretty faces. Nigerian ladies take the lead in that department, plus their weather helps keep their skin. cheesy

They might actually look worst if we happen to switch countries by some miracle, although I stand to be corrected
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 19, 2018
briandaman:
True!

The scariest thing though is how you are forcing your existence on us here. What in fuvking hell are you? undecided

12 Likes

briandaman:
Nigerian women like you hate south african women cause they look better
I have never even given this a thought until I opened this thread. You think I gat nothing better to think about? grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by briandaman(m): 9:24pm On May 19, 2018
ubunja:
south african girls looks--wise have very little competition. those girls are pretty. and they're accomodating. you dont need a car or house to get.
you probably mean hillbrow prostitutes
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by ubunja(m): 9:26pm On May 19, 2018
greiboy:
Not exactly, but I thought an average south African chick was more prettier than average Nigerian girls because of their skin color (slightly lighter on average) and often sexy, but I have soon realized beauty comes in different form
you think if beauty comes in different forms there would be Miss World or modelling or titles such as "most beautiful girl in the world" etc?
dont be anemy of common sense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by briandaman(m): 9:26pm On May 19, 2018
Mariinee:
I have never even gave this a thought until I opened this thread. You think I gat nothing better to think about? grin
why did you open it then
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by ubunja(m): 9:27pm On May 19, 2018
briandaman:
you probably mean hillbrow prostitutes
well if hilbrow is all you know we can start there...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by ubunja(m): 9:29pm On May 19, 2018
briandaman:
And to say that south african girls are hot and dumb is a lie. Have u seen that post of a hot yellowbone south african girl who graduated as a pilot? Have you?
as you say "A yellowbone" . thats like 1 in a million.
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 19, 2018
never noticed any of such here

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by LadyMarionette(f): 9:30pm On May 19, 2018
briandaman:

Why? Do you not have 5 fingers on one hand?

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 19, 2018
ubunja:
you think if beauty comes in different forms there would be Miss World or modelling or titles such as "most beautiful girl in the world" etc?
dont be anemy of common sense.
Yes, and a Nigerian actually won that before

I don't think a black south African lady have won miss world pageant before . The last time I could remember a white chick from free state university winning it in 2015.

I am not sure of miss universe tho, I think a black South African won that once

Nonetheless, the so called "ugly Nigerian ladies" have won it before, Mr common sense .

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by briandaman(m): 9:30pm On May 19, 2018
ubunja:
well if hilbrow is all you know we can start there...
i know all of south africa and most girls who you label are in hillbrow or sunnyside where your fellow Nigerian drug lords and pimps reside
Re: Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 19, 2018
greiboy:
Yes, but if you look closer, they don't always have very pretty faces. Nigerian ladies take the lead in that department, plus their weather helps keep their skin. cheesy

They might actually look worst if we happen to switch countries by some miracle, although I stand to be corrected
Oh, I see. Although, I don't know. I don't even know how an average South African girl looks like.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Marries Man In Ghana / See Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Men That Got Married To Korean Women / Felix Kalu, Gay Nigerian Man: 'How I Fought Against Homophobia In Nigeria'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.