Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Some Pictures You Can Relate With During Weekends As A Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Pictures You Can Relate With During Weekends As A Guy (2884 Views)

10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs / Ten(10) Things Those In A Relationship Can Relate With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Pictures You Can Relate With During Weekends As A Guy by AmNotDrunk(m): 9:59am On May 14, 2016
Last night was crazy for some while others it was a night to forget.

Here, I compiled some pictures for those who had a terrible night.

please don't comment yet, let me finish.

modified *
OK people.

Re: Some Pictures You Can Relate With During Weekends As A Guy by Nobody: 10:00am On May 14, 2016
Roll em out grin

1 Like

Re: Some Pictures You Can Relate With During Weekends As A Guy by Hadez(f): 10:04am On May 14, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Roll em out grin
he said don't comment until he is through. undecided
Op, I think you need to book spaces
Re: Some Pictures You Can Relate With During Weekends As A Guy by AmNotDrunk(m): 10:04am On May 14, 2016
You closed from work and your like

2 Likes

Re: Some Pictures You Can Relate With During Weekends As A Guy by jamex93(m): 10:04am On May 14, 2016
Where dem dey
Re: Some Pictures You Can Relate With During Weekends As A Guy by refiner(f): 10:04am On May 14, 2016
...the guys above me tho..simple instruction you cannot adhere to!gringringrin

by the way is this the new trend?undecided
Re: Some Pictures You Can Relate With During Weekends As A Guy by Rapmoney(m): 10:04am On May 14, 2016
Op, ur name is the very opposite of ur present situation...you are drunk!!! Why didn't you compile before creating the thread?
Re: Some Pictures You Can Relate With During Weekends As A Guy by Nobody: 10:05am On May 14, 2016
Hadez:
he said don't comment until he is through. undecided
Op, I think you need to book spaces
you just did cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Some Pictures You Can Relate With During Weekends As A Guy by AmNotDrunk(m): 10:06am On May 14, 2016
so you got home and your mood drastically changed to

1 Share

Re: Some Pictures You Can Relate With During Weekends As A Guy by AmNotDrunk(m): 10:07am On May 14, 2016
so you got dressed and head to the club like

1 Like

Re: Some Pictures You Can Relate With During Weekends As A Guy by petux(m): 10:08am On May 14, 2016
:
Re: Some Pictures You Can Relate With During Weekends As A Guy by AmNotDrunk(m): 10:09am On May 14, 2016
then you met this babe that's understanding and you both were having a good time like

1 Like

Re: Some Pictures You Can Relate With During Weekends As A Guy by Hadez(f): 10:10am On May 14, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
you just did cheesy grin cheesy

You made me
Re: Some Pictures You Can Relate With During Weekends As A Guy by AmNotDrunk(m): 10:10am On May 14, 2016
but you noticed the DJ eyeing every girl that come in like

Re: Some Pictures You Can Relate With During Weekends As A Guy by PapaZeus(m): 10:10am On May 14, 2016
I will slap any oda person dat comments. Am crios oh
Re: Some Pictures You Can Relate With During Weekends As A Guy by AmNotDrunk(m): 10:13am On May 14, 2016
You thought he was not a threat so kept dancing

then someone "bigger" came in and your like

Re: Some Pictures You Can Relate With During Weekends As A Guy by Nobody: 10:15am On May 14, 2016
Hadez:

You made me
lol. You did anyways tongue tongue
Re: Some Pictures You Can Relate With During Weekends As A Guy by AmNotDrunk(m): 10:15am On May 14, 2016
ur babe saw you staring and she got mad and said "nothing for you tonight "

and your like

1 Like

Re: Some Pictures You Can Relate With During Weekends As A Guy by Hadez(f): 10:16am On May 14, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
lol. You did anyways tongue tongue
angry
Re: Some Pictures You Can Relate With During Weekends As A Guy by AmNotDrunk(m): 10:18am On May 14, 2016
the DJ saw our fight and immediately mounted the stage and shout "where my single ladies at"

and she was like

1 Like

Re: Some Pictures You Can Relate With During Weekends As A Guy by Nobody: 10:18am On May 14, 2016
Lets see
Re: Some Pictures You Can Relate With During Weekends As A Guy by sinaj(f): 10:21am On May 14, 2016
U guyz av spoilt d thread nw sad

Stubborn children undecided
Re: Some Pictures You Can Relate With During Weekends As A Guy by AmNotDrunk(m): 10:22am On May 14, 2016
so I thought to myself "Bleep this am a fine boy I can get any girl I like " meanwhile I look like this

Re: Some Pictures You Can Relate With During Weekends As A Guy by AmNotDrunk(m): 10:24am On May 14, 2016
then I saw this babe that has been showing me green light and I rushed her like

Re: Some Pictures You Can Relate With During Weekends As A Guy by AmNotDrunk(m): 10:26am On May 14, 2016
but she stood there looking at me like

4 Likes

Re: Some Pictures You Can Relate With During Weekends As A Guy by Smellymouth: 10:28am On May 14, 2016
grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Some Pictures You Can Relate With During Weekends As A Guy by Smellymouth: 10:28am On May 14, 2016
More photos??
Re: Some Pictures You Can Relate With During Weekends As A Guy by AmNotDrunk(m): 10:29am On May 14, 2016
meanwhile my babe was like

3 Likes

Re: Some Pictures You Can Relate With During Weekends As A Guy by Nobody: 10:30am On May 14, 2016
AmNotDrunk:
so you got dressed and head to the club like
STFUareyouGod can relate to this grin that nigga looks like u undecided
Re: Some Pictures You Can Relate With During Weekends As A Guy by AmNotDrunk(m): 10:32am On May 14, 2016
so I had some drinks and headed home I was driving like

Re: Some Pictures You Can Relate With During Weekends As A Guy by AmNotDrunk(m): 10:35am On May 14, 2016
so the next morning, I thought I left the club like

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Pictures You Can Relate With During Weekends As A Guy by AmNotDrunk(m): 10:36am On May 14, 2016
but according to my friends I left the club like

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Contest For Mr Nairaland Or Not? / How Do You Handle Your Long Distance Relationship / Broke Boys Have Nothing To Offer But Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.